Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel Girl Leah
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:12 pm

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:39 pm
User Image
Xia Nitshad Bela

He managed to escape into this room. With all the noise of the other students, it was throwing his senses off and he was not going to be running into the walls in front of people. He was not at all! He used his nose and ended up here. Leave it to his cat instincts to get him here. So this is where he was going to be eating at. A bit different then his home, but at least he didn't need to ask anyone for directions. He narrowed his large emerald eyes slightly as he tried to make out the area with his ears and nose.

Xia bit his lip wondering if he was going to trip or fall. How much trouble would he if he wondered about in his other form. A rather decent sized wild cat walking around the hallways. He would be able to see and then he could walk into a class room with his pride. Curiously he started running his fingers about counting and feeling about for tables as he went. Xia smelled into the kitchen before being pushed out because he went too far. He growled a bit low as he wanted to see...nose about in there. Too bad he wasn't a house cat. He would be able to sneak about with so much ease.

Now he had to figure something else. Where his room was? Could he just sleep in here? It was warm and there was a great scent. He snickered to himself before thinking he was going to find his room...without help and he was going to do it without running into things.  

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:57 pm
Zara_The_Huntress

User Image
Philip ━━ Blackwell

Philip walks into the cafeteria calmly. He had been touring the school on his own but had gotten tired of the monotonous noise and had come here. He runs a hand through his black hair. How loud could humans get? he wonders. He looked at his own race and had to laugh at their folly. They could never learn to cooperate, despite how easy it could be, if only they tried.

His eyes search the room, looking at what it had to offer. It was quiet at this time of day- people had yet to start streaming in by the dozens. It was clean and well-lit, and devoid of people.

Devoid of people, that is, except for a boy with black hair and cat-like mannerisms. Philip hears the boy growl when he's pushed out of the kitchen. He smiles a little, amused. "What, they didn't let you try the food early?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:53 pm
butterfingercrunch
User Image
Xia Nitshad Bela

Xia spun quickly hearing the movement behind him blinking. He hated it. His worthless eyes saw only darkness. His emerald orbs glazed blankly in the direction of the male talking to him. His ears listened carefully. He stood tilting his head calmly curious as to what his race dragged in... What the cat dragged in. Xia maintained calmed."I don't think it is lunch time for anyone. They smell like they were still cooking it."

He wasn't so sure how far away the male was from him and tried to gauge the distance from where he stood twisting his form keeping his tail within his form. He really wanted to use it just to see where he was. Xia breathed in his scent at that moment curiously.  

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:08 am
Zara_The_Huntress

User Image
Philip ━━ Blackwell

Philip nods, though he quickly realizes the boy cannot see the nod, and walks closer to him. If he were closer, the boy would probably be better able to sense where, and who, he is. Judging by the boy's appearance, and the way he acted, it was likely he was not only cat-like, but part cat. It wouldn't surprise Philip if he was. This school housed not only humans, but also other beings of all sorts.

"They probably are, considering the day is just starting. But they might let you have a taste, if you ask nicely." He says. His voice is even and smooth, with no hint of emotion.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:37 am
butterfingercrunch
User Image
Xia Nitshad Bela

Xia heard the movement and backed up slowly turning side ways hunching forward a bit.He perked his ears and narrowed his eyes. Another growl escaped his throat as he showed his dislike of the situation. He was really tempted to turn just to see who was in front of him. It would have been shades of grey, but it was better then this. "I highly doubt that." They already shooed him away once. He was rather annoyed that they treated him so and almost turned panther then.

"They are still cooking it anyhow..." He added before thinking how far the male was and decided to lean forwarded on pure instinct. He'd probably burn his tongue at that.  

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:51 am
Zara_The_Huntress

User Image
Philip ━━ Blackwell

Philip watches the boy with unconcerned eyes as he growls, though he stops moving forward. He wasn't going to risk getting hurt to help out someone else. It would be a waste, and then he'd have a mess to clean up.

"If you'd like, I could ask for you." Philip offers. He was very proficient at getting things done for him by others, to the point where he could have been described as a puppeteer, had he been doing such things on purpose all the time.

[ooc: So... why is Xia leaning forward? I couldn't figure it out sorry i'm being really slow now. In my defense, it's nearly 4am.]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:20 am
butterfingercrunch
User Image
Xia Nitshad Bela

Xia smirked, "Ah I see now." He chuckled a bit feeling a bit better that he found out the distance as he track the breathing with his ears and how far the wafts took to get to his skin. Right he didn't see more like felt and heard. Not like he was going to admit that to this one or much. He locked his eyes on the other mouth making sure he stayed on that. "Didn't you just say it was too early." He added trying to figure him out before he started walking about him circling without thinking. It was a habit and he stopped when he realized it. He leaned against the wall crossing his arms. "It isn't like they would had over something. So why are you here if you know that?" He asked wondering when most students were heading for class meanwhile Xia was too busy getting lost and his ears rang.

OOC: Oh you're fine. He was also being curious and trying to smell the Philip since he couldn't really see him. How freaked would he be if he saw a panther? It is now 4:20am so I know how it is.

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:26 am
Zara_The_Huntress

User Image
Philip ━━ Blackwell

Philip watches the boy circle him, and thinks, definitely part cat. "I said early, yes, but something should be done by now." He says. He watches the boy move away and lean against a wall, arms crossed. "And I'm here because my first few periods are clear so that I can adjust. I just got here today. Transfer student." He says, answering the boy's questions.

It was a pain to be a transfer student senior year, but he understood why his parents made him do it. They had said the other schools he had gone to had too low of a standard to be worth their money and his time, and they had never been very motivating or innovative. And in a way, he had to agree. The schools he had gone to prior were... boring. They didn't make him want to try, and neither had he had to. Hopefully here would be different.

[ooc: Hey! We're in the same time zone! ^^ I think... and knowing Philip, he'd be fine, because he already figured out that the boy was part cat. And he has eccentric parents who made him experience many things as a child...]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:24 am
butterfingercrunch
User Image
Xia Nitshad Bela

Xia had to maintain his human like qualities. They had personal boundaries right? Xia shrugged unsure about it as he was mostly a hunter not a cook. He raised a brow. "You are new too huh. I just go here myself." So many things to do at that. He needed to find his classes then of course he might be spending his night in a tree branch if he couldn't find his room. "So why'd did you transfer?" He

"Oh right. I'm Xia."
He tossed it in at that point seeing as the male was amusing him and ...Well he was about to figure him out by scent right. He left out his two clan names seeing as he didn't want to cause problems if any other cats were around. Plus it was a mouth full.

OOC:Heh heh Yes, we are.

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:02 am
Zara_The_Huntress

User Image
Philip ━━ Blackwell

Philip pauses, wondering which reason he ought to give. There were lots of them, and some would sound better than others. Finally, he sticks to the one about his parents. "My mother thought the school I had been going to wasn't good enough, and my father agreed. So they found this school, saw how different it was, among other things, and decided to send me here." He says. It wasn't too much information, he supposed. But it ought to be enough. Though in all honesty, he didn't understand his parent's 'criteria' for a good school. The included all the normal things, and then some other qualities he couldn't even comprehend.

Hearing the boy introduce himself, he decides he should do the same, so that he wouldn't seem rude. "Hello Xia. My name is Philip Blackwell, a senior here." He says.

[ooc: Nice~ heehee]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:19 am
butterfingercrunch
User Image
Xia Nitshad Bela

Xia nodded, "Exactly what was wrong with the school?Do they have people at war with each in there?" He was lost to things like that. His reason for leaving and coming here was due to the clans going to war and losing his sight to a claw swing... "Senior... sophomore. Nice to met you." He gave up and allowed his tail to escape from his flesh letting it sway as he thought. It improved his balance as he pushed off the wall.

The smell of bacon caught his nose and he leaned a bit back into the kitchen. He hit the glass that they used to display the goodies miscalculating the direction. He hissed and realized Philip had just seen that all. His tail thrashed against the floor. How to play this. He meant to do that? He hunched as he thought about how to do this. Why the heck did he have to see that.

OOC:Totally.

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:35 am
Zara_The_Huntress

User Image
Philip ━━ Blackwell

Philip smiles faintly. "I think my parents would have let me stay if there was a war there. No, the school was too normal, and heavens forbid I'm surrounded by normalcy for once." He wonders if Xia understood, but decided it really didn't matter. In the end, his parents would always remain an enigma.

He sees Xia's tail appear and sway. He smiles to himself. His parents would be ecstatic to see all the supernaturals here. Shame they sent him instead. He sees the boy crash into the glass and starts forward. "Are you alright?" He asks, feeling a little concerned. It'd be terrible if his days at this school started with someone getting hurt, though Xia was obviously alright.

[ooc: Btw, i'm leaving my house at like three, so i won't be on for a while after that. Family-friend duties, or something like that]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:47 am
butterfingercrunch
User Image
Xia Nitshad Bela

Xia blinked, "Interesting parents. Normal? Well, they sure sent you to the right school." He told lightly straightening the fur on his tail. Xia let it go as he finished. The panther thought of his own parents. For his safety ... well his blindness... they chucked him into a semi normal school while the whole territory thing was being "discussed".

The green eyed narrowed his eyes as he stared off into the glass grumbling to himself. "I'm fine....I was too busy thinking about the bacon and didn't see it is all." By now he was sure he was found out. What student would knock into something so big and ....there. He glanced at the male rather tempted to trade in his form just to see what was where and to see who he was talking to.

OOC: I'll be seeing you later on or tomorrow.

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:53 am
Zara_The_Huntress

User Image
Philip ━━ Blackwell

Philip nods. "They are... interesting..." He knew a million other words to describe them, though none quite fit their personalities. He had long since decided that eccentric was the best term. Or perhaps capricious, or whimsical? But those words didn't quite fit either.

"I see." Philip doesn't question him further, though he knows the boy had not only been too busy thinking about bacon. Something was wrong with the boy's eyes, though he couldn't decide if Xia was blind or not.

[ooc: I still have time! Just don't expect anything when 3 rolls around, or before it too depending on when.
Also, explain to me the eye thing? I'm confused...]

Campus

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces