Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:37 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris looks to Jeffery when the other grabbed his hand, "Well..." he begins to say. "Wondering if I'm a bad influence that my friends stopped hanging around me" he explained.
the amazing kitsune

Jeffrey squeezed the others hand gently"I don't think your a bad influence moris it's there loss for not wanting to hang around you they are missing so much"he said softly kissing the smaller males hand  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:40 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris felt a little better by his boyfriend's words and actions. "You're not just saying that because we're a couple, right?" he asked. He believed it wasn't, but he wanted to hear it from him personally. Although he has no one else at this school, at least he can count on his boyfriend, Jeffery to have his back.
the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:17 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris felt a little better by his boyfriend's words and actions. "You're not just saying that because we're a couple, right?" he asked. He believed it wasn't, but he wanted to hear it from him personally. Although he has no one else at this school, at least he can count on his boyfriend, Jeffery to have his back.
the amazing kitsune

Jeffrey grinned "of course not silly "he said going the blonde a kiss on the cheek "I would say it even if we were just normal friends"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:49 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris smiles, "Good then because I value honesty". He wonders how long they would have lasted if they had started out a normal friends before that special night. He got back to eating especially when he had drank most of his milk already.
the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:32 am
User Image

Sato went to the school with Jason for John Doe to get something to eat. "Wouldn't want him starving while we're in class" he thought while moving his bag around a bit on his back. He looked forward to getting to be around his horse, Butterscrotch once more. He will try his best not to be too nervous around the new teacher.
TimeKeys
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:17 am
User Image
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

((((OOC: .......)))

John Doe was thinking over the conversation in the hospital about horses and this person or creature called 'Butterscotch'. Jason had driven them back to the school. Most of the ride there everything had felt like foreign. Unknown and unseen. As they passed certain locations once entering the school, he felt an odd sense of de ja vu, as well as hit by nostalgia. Along with other emotions that fled too quickly for him to grasp or truly get. He looked around as they wandered into the school. They entered the cafeteria and he was sure that this place food smelled better than anything they had ever brought to the hospital room...he just was really hoping for McDonalds. Oh well...this place smelled better than the hospital.

"Butterscotch....is that someone or something important to you Sato?"

He asked Sato to break the silence. He really had a feeling he didn't need classes but the prospect of seeing large animals, like horses, had him staying quiet. Besides....it wasn't like he KNEW he didn't need them just that the feeling was there. Which when your pulling up blanks on 95% of anything...just going while you get adjusted should be alright. Plus he would be with Sato. He looked around curiously and looked at the food.

"So what is the teacher like? For the horse class."

He asked just a moment later. Looking to see if Jason was still with them.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:43 am
Genkawolf

TimeKeys

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Seeing that the two were still talking and getting to know each other made him know they were okay and the two would be alright with him around as much and that was alright with him. Calmly he stopped in the cafeteria and looked around a bit to see if he could the place the other was looking for at least get John doe something similar to what he wanted. Slowly he ran his hand through his own hair as he took small breaths before he spotted the place and shifted slightly, "The place you are looking for is over there, why don't you two go order what you would like and I will pay for it all. I need to make a few calls and have some items brought into the house to make you both feel more at home"He was distancing themselves from the other two at least enough so he would not get hurt again or ever again. With so many people assuming things about him and what he was and who he wanted or anything in general made him realize he would never really be good for anyone to be close to and no one would really accept him for him, so it just made him see his parents were right, he wasn't good and he never would be and he was accepting that. Slowly he took a small breath and gave the two a soft and weak smile, "Go on, I do not want you two being late for class"he said softly.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:07 pm
User Image

Sato looks to John Doe when he hears the question, "A female, pinto horse, that was paired with for the class" he answered. He followed after John Doe without thinking, "I don't know. Just heard the old one was replaced. I'm probably not allowed to know what happened to the last teacher" he said honestly. Looks to Jason then shakes his head a little. "Not hungry, still sated from earlier homemade meal. Good luck though" he tells him and wonders what items his friend is referring to. "I doubt we will be late, but please expect us to one of your afternoon classes" he said and waves to him. He notices two other people in this cafeteria and recognized one of them being Moris.
TimeKeys
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:17 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris smiles, "Good then because I value honesty". He wonders how long they would have lasted if they had started out a normal friends before that special night. He got back to eating especially when he had drank most of his milk already.
the amazing kitsune

Jeffrey chuckled and took a drink of his milk he then saw two people walk in and tensed up slightly even more so when the blonde one looks at them expecting a bad reaction likr with the music teacher  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:43 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris finished off his hot dog then the fries before looking to where his boyfriend was looking at. He recognized right away Sato because of the rabbit ears, but not the person he was with. He waves lightly to him then sees Jason, "Maybe this means there will be gym class. I would like to go to at least class today and have things go well" he thought.
the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:41 am
User Image
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

((((OOC: .......)))

John Doe looked at Sato and was listening to the questions. He smiled as he heard what the other said but it honestly didn't mean as much. He was happy to have Jason and Sato both near. He didn't know what they were talking to. He rubbed his arm and looked around. He didn't know any of these faces. He looked over to Jason and then moved closer to him. Grabbing the other man and pulled him into a hug. Whispering softly.

"I'm sorry I hurt you. I wanted you to be happy even though everything in me screamed against it."

He looked at the other man and leaned in closer. Standing up on his toes and planted a loving, passionate and trusting kiss on the others lips. He gently sucked on Jason's lower lip. Pulling back and smirked cocky like at the guy. Then looked to where he was pointing and then stepped back more.

"I love you Jason. There is nothing about you and I don't remember except who I am. I remember everything about who WE are. Especially after that kiss. I'm never giving you up to some other man if your still mine. You're my boyfriend who I live and try to be the best for. These are facts...I didn't forget. Even if everything else is a blank...these are very clear. Especially after that kiss."

He said but kept it at an inside volume so it wasn't likely to carry too far. Moving back over to Sato and walked with him towards the line. Ordering several slices of pepperoni pizza and french fries and soda pop. Looking to morris and the other guy that Sato waved to. Wondering if he knew them.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:03 am
Genkawolf

TimeKeys

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Softly Jason looked at Sato as he tilted his head a bit while he thought for a bit and shifted slightly, but he nodded a bit, "I just want you to eat when you like Sato, so do not worry about it, it was just an offer that is all"he said gently. Hearing what Sato said he bite his own lip and nodded softly thinking but nodded a bit "I will be in the classroom so do not worry, I will not cancel the class that easily"he said simply. Moving his shifted heading to find them a table but blinked quickly when he was pulled into a hug by the other and looked at him slightly and gently. He was confused as to why he was getting hugged but he listened to the other before he looked down, "No one wants me happy and I know that. No one cares if I am or not as long as they are happy and safe as well getting what they want, I know you want me happy but what if the reason I was happy before hurt me so much that its hard to be happy again. Explain that to me"he said gently. Jason blinked as he watched the other still but blinked quickly was kissed and then his bottom lip was sucked on as he watched him softly but he blushed a bit but his arms moved slightly to hug the other but they stopped unsure what the effects will be if he did hug him and kiss the other. Listening to what he said he shifted and looked down thinking before he gulped slightly letting him go as he headed to find the seat as he ran his hand through his hair but he still thought. He did still love the other but still some of the things that were said and done hurt him still, sitting down at the table he kept his gaze down while he thought but he held his arms across his chest slightly wondering what he should even do now.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:51 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris finished off his hot dog then the fries before looking to where his boyfriend was looking at. He recognized right away Sato because of the rabbit ears, but not the person he was with. He waves lightly to him then sees Jason, "Maybe this means there will be gym class. I would like to go to at least class today and have things go well" he thought.
the amazing kitsune

Jeffrey looked at his boyfriend with a tense smile " are you ready to go moris "he asked keeping his voice calm trying to relax himself  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:20 pm
User Image

"I appreciate the offer, Jason. Maybe another time" Sato replied. He smiles when he hears that there will be a gym class and thought of it as a relief because of the previous talks of the man quitting from the lack of students showing up. As soon John Doe went over to Jason he shuts off his hearing, something he can do so he wasn't listening on what he thought to be a private conversation.
Notices Moris has waved to him so he looks in that direction which is out of view to what Jason and John Doe was doing. He waves back and to the male with him with a small smile on his face. Didn't find scarred faces to be scary, just the attractive and good looking ones is the ones that scare him. He believes Moris will be there for Jason's class since he has been to a couple of them already in the past.
When John Doe made it to the line with him, it was his sign to turn his hearing back on. He followed after him for this and secretly wishing he can eat meat too someday.
TimeKeys
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:29 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris was pleased about the other's reaction to his boyfriend. Sato has always seemed the easily scared type to him. Finishes up with eating he looked to his boyfriend when he hears the question. He nods, "Yup, pretty much" he said getting up. "Onward to the gym then" he said then gets rid of his trash and grabs his knack sack. "Why do you seem so...tensed?" he asked him on the way out of the cafeteria. [exit]
the amazing kitsune

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces