Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:56 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris was pleased about the other's reaction to his boyfriend. Sato has always seemed the easily scared type to him. Finishes up with eating he looked to his boyfriend when he hears the question. He nods, "Yup, pretty much" he said getting up. "Onward to the gym then" he said then gets rid of his trash and grabs his knack sack. "Why do you seem so...tensed?" he asked him on the way out of the cafeteria. [exit]
the amazing kitsune

Jeffrey relaxed as he followed his boyfriend"I'm sorry moris I was expecting a bad reaction"he said holding the blondes hand following him
[Exit]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:59 pm
User Image

Sato walked away from the food line then sat down at a table to wait for John Doe to finish getting his food. "No point in me being around food when I'm not getting any" he thought. Placed his bag on seat next to him then waited for John Doe.

TimeKeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:41 am
User Image
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

((((OOC: .......)))

John Doe noticed out of the corner of his eye when Sato made his way away from him and Jason. He looked at Jason and sighed a bit. Shaking his head lightly as he had ordered the food and was just waiting for it to get done by now. Looking at Jason searchingly. He frowned hearing Jason's words and blinked as the other spoke. His cheeks flushed when he was kissed back and the hug held onto him. Speaking so only he heard.

"I want you to be happy. I selfishly want you to be happy with me. I can't explain what you are asking Jason...I can't explain that. Yet I know for me there is no happy if it does not involve you with me. If you and I are not one there is no happy. The only answer I have is that I don't have the answers to the questions you ask. I just know I have never ending love and loyalty to you. I am happy or safe when you are. I care when no one else does...and Sato cares about you too."

His words whispered and he looked away. Hurting because he hadn't meant to hurt Jason and he had. Yet he really only wanted Jason's happiness. It seemed he took that from him but his thoughts didn't show. His order was called and he grabbed it then headed over to where Sato was. Hoping Jason joined them and sat down to eat silently.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:17 am
User Image

Sato looked through his bag to pass the time and to make sure he had everything he needed for school today. After John Doe seated himself at the table, the silent eating made him feel a little unease. So he decided to speak after being quiet for so long. "Don't know if you will react to stable smells, but I don't think it would be hard to get used to it. I've never noticed it myself, but some people are more sensitive to smells" he said and it was all he could come up to talk that was relevant to what was going to happen soon.

TimeKeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:00 pm
Genkawolf

TimeKeys

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jason blinked a bit as he took a small breath as he bite his own lip slightly before he ran his hand through his hair while he thought for a bit before he thought for a bit. Hearing the other he looked up slightly to him as he bite his own lip before he got up and walked over to the other table as he moved as he gently grabbed his arm softly pulling him to side before he looked at him slightly. "And have you thought that Maybe I want you happy as well. And the reason you can not explain it to me is that you were the reason that I was happy or even thought about being happy, after you left and vanished I couldn't find another reason to be happy. I just did my best to keep going and Sato did his best to help me but yet my heart belonged only to you. We can try again but if I hurt you or i see you hurting I will leave so you can be happy and I will remain by your side and be your friend no matter what. Sato cares about me and I know that, and I care about you both. I need to go to class, so enjoy your meal and I shall see you two later at the class and if not then back at home"he said gently. letting his arm got he took a small breath before he leaned down and kissed the spot where he held the other and made his way out of the cafeteria while he ran his hand through his hair softly shivering but he thought for a bit while he walked to the exit. [exit]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:50 am
User Image
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

((((OOC: thanks for resending the quotes you guys. I never got the ones for here LOL)))

John Doe looked at Sato as he spoke to him. He wasn't sure what to say to the other guy. He was trying to think of that when Sato spoke to him. Listening as he smiled. He wasn't sure how he would react either but it was a nice yet strange feeling having someone else show concern for you. That wasn't being paid to do so. He was glad to know that there was some people who reacted to it and had to get used to it....as well as others like Sato who apparently didn't notice it.

Before he could say anything to Sato though, he was grabbed by his arm and pulled off to the side for a moment by Jason. Looking at Jason with both a happy and quizzicall expression. Watching the man's face and listening to him speaking. His cheeks flushed as red as the strands of his hair for a minute before he managed to calm the fire down off his cheeks enough to a pale pink. His heart racing as he listened to the other man's words. Smiling from ear to ear almost as he nodded his head. He gave Jason a reassuring grin and a thumbs up.

"Got it Jason. To the future we go not the past. All of us. Friends, and for us more, forever."

He said softly and with a gentle smile before he walked back over to Sato. Sitting down and finishing off his food. Looking at Sato as he spoke to him.

"Thanks for the warning about the stables. I won't know if I'll have to adjust or not until we get there. I'm interested in checking out if I like horses or not with you Sato. I'll be ready to head out in just a minute. Literally just need to finish this drink off and we can go."

Even as he said this he finished the last of his food off and was working on the drink. He be ready to go soon as Sato was.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:57 am
User Image

Sato turned off his hearing when Jason was talking with John Doe. Grabbed his notebook from bag then he started doodling on a sheet of paper to pass the time. Noticed John was talking to him when he had glanced over to him and saw his lips moving. Hearing back on, he heard the last half of what the guy said. "Okay" he said thinking that was the right response. Looked back to paper and started doodling again for a little longer until the drawings reminded him of stuff he didn't want to think about. Rips out the sheet then balled up the paper and tossed it into the trash can like he would with a basket ball to a hop and made it.

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:13 am
User Image

Sato put away his notebook as he got tired of sitting still and waiting for John Doe to be ready. He grabbed his bag and stood up from the table. "When you're ready then meet me outside those doors" he said then exited out of the cafeteria. Really anxious about his horse class and having someone come with him would help some. [exit]
TimeKeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:26 am
User Image
Genkawolf

((((OOC: never even got a quote notification from here. throwing a quick post then back to art projects for both classes.)))

John Doe finished off the rest of his fries from the order he had made. Drinking down several heavy gulps of grape soda. Now and then glancing to Sato to see what he was up to. He had heard Jason's answers and ended up lost in thought after the other man had left. To go get ready for gym classes. Making his way through the fruit cup filled with strawberry slices and trying to figure out how to break the silence between him and Sato. Sandwich was next to be consumed and he grinned when he watched the other ball up the doodle paper and throw it towards the trashcan across from the room. Whistling out in appreciation at the others style, skill and form.

"Sweet skills there Sato."

He said with a low whistle from his lips. The whiiiish and clunk sound indicating the other made it and it landed on an unsettled pile of aluminum cans. He was almost finished with his sandwich when Sato put his stuff away and stood up. Jumping up and quickly tossed the rest of the trash away. Running out after Sato with soda can and the last few bites of the sandwich in his hands. Shoving that into his mouth and swallowing it.

"Hey wait up Sato."

He cried out in an anxious tone. Rushing out after his friend and one of the few familiarities left around.
[exit]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:31 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale feeling very hungry after spending time with Jiho, he came here to eat before heading back to his classroom. He doubt anyone would be there so he wasn't in any hurry to getting to the final destination. Ended up having a big lunch, but he was sure he will be empty enough dinner tonight. [exit]

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:44 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
"Are you doing okay, Jeff?" asked Moris when they were close to the cafeteria and referring to his behavior in class. Carried his boutique of flowers in one hand. "I'm not jealous or anything like that. Just concern if something is going on between you and Mr. Jiho" he said right away to clarify why he was asking. "After lunch its social studies and since you will be leaving early and we're skipping gym. Where do you want to meet up at or are you willing to wait in the hall? You know I don't know I've offered to attend one of your class if there is one you want to go to after social studies" he asked him and sort of offered as he entered the cafeteria. "Random question. When is it too soon for the boyfriend to meet the parents?" he asked.
the amazing kitsune
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:08 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
"Are you doing okay, Jeff?" asked Moris when they were close to the cafeteria and referring to his behavior in class. Carried his boutique of flowers in one hand. "I'm not jealous or anything like that. Just concern if something is going on between you and Mr. Jiho" he said right away to clarify why he was asking. "After lunch its social studies and since you will be leaving early and we're skipping gym. Where do you want to meet up at or are you willing to wait in the hall? You know I don't know I've offered to attend one of your class if there is one you want to go to after social studies" he asked him and sort of offered as he entered the cafeteria. "Random question. When is it too soon for the boyfriend to meet the parents?" he asked.
the amazing kitsune
Quote:

Jeffery’s eyes widened a confused look on his face before he started laughing and gently grabbed the blondes free hand gently squeezing it “there is nothing going on between me and him Moris I’m just uneasy around adult men since well you know “he said gestureing to his face “I’m just a little uneasy around him nothing to worry about “ giving his lover a small smile. Getting a thinking look on his face he said well if there is a teacher around I would like to try the mythology class i especially love Greek mythology “he said with a giddy look on his face as they entered the cafeteria “I don’t think it’s ever to soon better to get it out of the way sooner rather then later why do you ask “ he said  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:31 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris blushes a little feeling embarrassed about mentioning the word jealousy, but he was utmost relieved that there is nothing going on between them. "It is weird of me to think that my better looking teacher could steal my boyfriend from me" he thought. "I don't think he lingers on appearance considering the person he is dating" he said about Jiho. Headed to to the food after setting down his knack sack and the flowers down at a table. "Mythology? Don't think I encountered that subject last week, but if anything a classroom for it probably exist. Want to look for it today or tomorrow?" he asked him. He felt pleased to see more of Jeffery's other expression especially finding out what subject he loves. "Just asking the first question to come to mind and I don't know anyone else to ask it to" he responded as he got himself tuna fish sandwich, chips and a cup of diced peaches along with a carton of strawberry milk. "I think Mr. & Mrs. Stealth will like him eventually, but not because of appearance" he thought as he headed back to the table.
the amazing kitsune
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:52 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris blushes a little feeling embarrassed about mentioning the word jealousy, but he was utmost relieved that there is nothing going on between them. "It is weird of me to think that my better looking teacher could steal my boyfriend from me" he thought. "I don't think he lingers on appearance considering the person he is dating" he said about Jiho. Headed to to the food after setting down his knack sack and the flowers down at a table. "Mythology? Don't think I encountered that subject last week, but if anything a classroom for it probably exist. Want to look for it today or tomorrow?" he asked him. He felt pleased to see more of Jeffery's other expression especially finding out what subject he loves. "Just asking the first question to come to mind and I don't know anyone else to ask it to" he responded as he got himself tuna fish sandwich, chips and a cup of diced peaches along with a carton of strawberry milk. "I think Mr. & Mrs. Stealth will like him eventually, but not because of appearance" he thought as he headed back to the table.
the amazing kitsune
Quote:

Following Moris to the food Jeffery got a burger and fries grabbing a couple packets of ketchup and grabbing a chocolate milk carton following the blonde to the table “ we can look for it tomorrow what class is next “Jeffery asked as he took a seat and got everything set up to eat.  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:30 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris sighs, "Social studies. Thought I mention that already. Is the reason why I asked if you wanted to meet up somewhere or wait for me a few moments ago. That's alright, compared to the other things I said on the way here I would overlook it too" he answered as he opened up his milk carton. "As a reminder we're skipping gym today" he said to him a second later. Eats half of tuna sandwich in a couple of bites. "Anyhow, is the movie tickets cheap? I mean I heard that different theaters go by different prices and the snacks cost more than the tickets" he asked him. He didn't know much about cinema other than the ratings movies go by, but doesn't follow what comes out.
the amazing kitsune
Quote:

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas