Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:02 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris sighs, "Social studies. Thought I mention that already. Is the reason why I asked if you wanted to meet up somewhere or wait for me a few moments ago. That's alright, compared to the other things I said on the way here I would overlook it too" he answered as he opened up his milk carton. "As a reminder we're skipping gym today" he said to him a second later. Eats half of tuna sandwich in a couple of bites. "Anyhow, is the movie tickets cheap? I mean I heard that different theaters go by different prices and the snacks cost more than the tickets" he asked him. He didn't know much about cinema other than the ratings movies go by, but doesn't follow what comes out.
the amazing kitsune
Quote:

Jeffery nodded as he are his burger swallowing he said “ yes the place I found isn’t to expensive so there should be no problems” giving the blonde a Sammie
The. Going back to his food  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:57 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris slowed down on eating his sandwich while he listens to Jeffery. "Okay" he said as he bit into a chip, "But how far away is this place?" he asked him. He hopes its walking distance and not car or biking distance because he doesn't own neither car or bike. "So answer me this. Is going to be required for me to know of the movies that are out now playing or do you want me to be surprised or you have it handled for that part too?" he asked and the answer will determined if he decides to do some research right before class.
the amazing kitsune
Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:19 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris slowed down on eating his sandwich while he listens to Jeffery. "Okay" he said as he bit into a chip, "But how far away is this place?" he asked him. He hopes its walking distance and not car or biking distance because he doesn't own neither car or bike. "So answer me this. Is going to be required for me to know of the movies that are out now playing or do you want me to be surprised or you have it handled for that part too?" he asked and the answer will determined if he decides to do some research right before class.
the amazing kitsune
Quote:

“The theater is close to the mall so it’s in walking distance so we will be fine and the movie is a surprise my yellow rose but I’m pretty sure you will enjoy it greatly “he said poking the top of the blondes nose softly with his pointer finger  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:27 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris blushes bright red on his cheeks when his boyfriend pokes the top of his nose. Smiling a little, "Good, just checking. I'm not one to take surprises well without some info to ease into with" he explained why he was asking so many questions about their movie date. "I wonder if he is going to make those cliche moves I've seen couples do in movies" he thought as he sips on his strawberry milk.
the amazing kitsune
Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:55 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris blushes bright red on his cheeks when his boyfriend pokes the top of his nose. Smiling a little, "Good, just checking. I'm not one to take surprises well without some info to ease into with" he explained why he was asking so many questions about their movie date. "I wonder if he is going to make those cliche moves I've seen couples do in movies" he thought as he sips on his strawberry milk.
the amazing kitsune
Quote:

“Don’t worry I’m sure you will enjoy it greatly “he said taking the blondes hand in his own raising it to his lips planting a soft kiss on the back of Moris’s hand “after are classes we should head back to the door so you can change if you want and I need to grab something “  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:28 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris blushes even more at the reassurance from his boyfriend. "I know I believe you, Jeff" he said smiling softly. "Yeah, even though I don't have to change I still want to change my clothes and also I want to book press the flowers" he said then finishes his lunch including the cup of sliced peaches. Wished he had a camera like one of his ex-friends did so he could take a picture of his boyfriend in his formal wear. "Could we stop by the mall after our date?" he asked before getting up to dispose of his trash and put away the tray.
the amazing kitsune
Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:50 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris blushes even more at the reassurance from his boyfriend. "I know I believe you, Jeff" he said smiling softly. "Yeah, even though I don't have to change I still want to change my clothes and also I want to book press the flowers" he said then finishes his lunch including the cup of sliced peaches. Wished he had a camera like one of his ex-friends did so he could take a picture of his boyfriend in his formal wear. "Could we stop by the mall after our date?" he asked before getting up to dispose of his trash and put away the tray.
the amazing kitsune
Quote:

Following his lover he nodded “sure that can be apart of our date movies and a mall trip “he then grinned “I feel like I’m in a movie myself with all this cliches “he said laughing slightly as he left with more {exit}  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:40 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris smiles when his boyfriend agreed to go to the mall with him after the movies. Exited out of the cafeteria with his belongings in tow. "At least with clinches you know what to expect" he replied as he walks down the hall heading to the social studies class room. "I hope our date has a happy ending like with the first date last night" he thought to himself looking ahead.[exit]
the amazing kitsune
Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Artist Sin

Shy Goat

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nem Orion
The Third Eye/The Girlish = Distant/Shy/Clumsy =
Sees Past/Present/Future = Junior

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Going not too far across campus, they both hopefully arrived at the cafeteria. It sure looked like a fast food market area, but for the rich. Nem sure hopes he had enough money for a meal, he didn't want to borrow money from Nathaniel. He looked thru his wallet and saw only maybe a few 10's and few ones. Hopefully, this was all enough to get him a meal. He would turn and look at Nathaniel and say I'm..going to head....over their..to eat... As he said nervously and headed over the only cheap fast food place..an burger joint. He would like to eat bigger, but with the money he got theirs just no way for that to happen. Plus he only saw one person working at the burger joint, while others had lot of workers. Less interaction the better.

Thoughts: "Thank..god..barely any people expect cafeteria staff.."
With: Nathaniel Suthcliffe
Ooc: .

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 8:20 pm
User Image

████ ≤ ♝ NathanielxxxSuthcliffe ♝ ≥ ████

-- Enter --

It wasn't a joke to notice that the cafeteria was full of people, though he still kept a close watch on his roommate just in case. Nemu mentioned that he was heading by the fast food section to grab something to eat, and he gave a simple nod before departing to the Chinese cuisine section. As he waited in line to get his turn, his eyes were keeping close glances at Nemu occasionally. Eventually, he chose to have the rice topping, with orange chicken as the meat on top. He hadn't had that for a while since the day he transferred to the academy, the zesty tang present to awaken his taste buds. Unfortunately, considering that the line was long, it would take a while.

At least he still has the funds to afford the dish, though he still had to keep a close eye on his money as well since his allowance was limited.

Mood: now hungry, but also cautious
Company: Nem
OOC: Here, to let you know I'm back.

Artist Sin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400