Submit

Angel Girl Leah
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:13 pm

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:22 pm

TimeKeys

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jason ignored the other's comments as he kept his gaze forward before moving as he pulled the pack of cigeerate out but stopped and put them back in his back pocket. Walking into the gym he slide his shirt off and placed it to the side some where near by where he was. Calmly he headed to the machines and stepped onto the treadmill while undid his pants to show some short underneath it all. Placing all his cloths near the treadmill he began to jog on the treadmill while he placed the speed a little more, for the time being he wanted to blow off the steam and as well forget about Feonix for them moment. Still jogging he looked forward as he kept his arms to himself while he let himself sweat and remove all the anger and any left emotions for the teachers lounge.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:13 am

TimeKeys

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jogging for at least two more hours Jason climbed off and turned the machine off before stretching calmly feeling some what better. Taking a deep breath he walked to the benches to sit down and remove some of the sweat and as well relax before he went on his jog. Still he kept hearing what Feonix said to him over and over again but that only made his blush grow bigger but he shock his head and got up. Growling he dried himself off and took his cloths drapping them over his shoulders while he ran out of the gym wanting that out of his head. Slowly he took off running knowing he could probably just jog around the school yard and campus before heading back home to shower and get back to class.

((exit))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:57 pm
Jared Klein

User Image

Jared scoped the gym, making sure it was empty before closing the door behind him. He wasn't sure how strict this school was and had been avoiding being caught smoking. He sigh as he pulled out a cigarret and used his finger to light it. A trick Kendall had taught him.

It had been two days since he last doze off and the effects were showing. The constant bags under his eyes were darker and there was a rough disheveled look to him, not only that but he was become easily irritated by the smallest things. He sucked on the cigarett, inhaling the smoked and walking over to the bleachers, exhaling slowly as he reached the top on and layed down on his back. His lips pulled up slightly, finding it ironic to smoke in a place were you worked out, though that didn't even stop him. Smoking had made his mean attitude lower down into a more bearable form.

NC_Nana

Dart Edigoa

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:15 am
Nyan_Cupcakes

User Image
          Jayu ━━Be'Van ━━Inos ~true name
          Keith ━━ Bennett ~taken Earth name **USES THIS ONE**
          Refered To As: Mysterious Male
          T H E xxxxALIEN JEDI
          age ━━ Nineteen ~ By Human Age Appearance
          Real ~ Unknwon

subject ━━ Mechanics & Robotics

Jayu had been exploring. He walked towards the gym with a strange graceful stride. Walking towards the tools and grabbed the heaviest objects in there. He sensed the other but did not talk to him. Carrying the at least fifty pound a piece weights to the floor. He moved where he thought the lounging student would not see. Moving into push ups he did that before pushing up onto his feet. Levitating the weights and put them on the flat of his feet. Pushing up like that like it was nothing. He levitated more things onto his feet. Showing little strain. It still wasn't enough. Earth's gravity made these "heavy" things too light. He still did standing push ups. Holding his right arm behind his back and closed his eyes. "Let us see....for class later should I start with mechanics or robotics? Mechanics would involve heavy writing manuels. Whereas robotics just show off a few droids. Hmm....either way they will lead into each other."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:24 pm
Dart Edigoa

Jared Klein

User Image

"Robotics." Jared answered, breathing out a cloud of smoke as he spoke. He had heard the guy walk in but was too lazy to move his head and look at him, two days of not sleeping were bound to make your body feel heavy, which was exactly what he felt. "I think I'd kill myself if I walk into a class and have to write a s**t-load of work on my first day." he added, being quite blunt as he always was. No one ever said Jared was easy to like.

NC_Nana

Dart Edigoa

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:49 pm
Nyan_Cupcakes

User Image
          T H E xxxxALIEN JEDI
          Real ~ Unknwon

Jayu looked towards Jared. Replacing his arm behind his back with the other one. He chuckled a bit. "Yet you wouldn't have to write anything merely carry the heavy written work I did the night prior. So I take it to mean you'll be one of the students in my class?" He asked. Without even opening his eyes he spoke. "You really should get some rest. Going without sleeping or even a meditation rest will result in nothing but killing yourself." He stated. The jedi sensed it. Not that anyone would know or he'd admit it. There he felt it again. That pulse then it was gone. It was getting disturbing. He hoped it was just an idle mind. "That is actually one of the oddest reasons I have heard in all my lifetime for killing themselves." He said in amusement.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:06 pm
Dart Edigoa

Jared Klein

User Image

Jared chuckled, "Then Id rather do the written work." he decided, sitting up and against the bleacher wall. "Yeah." he answered, running his free hand through his messy hair tiredly. "I try, Im just unable to find sleep until I pass out. Usually every three to for days." He explained not even knowing why he was explaining himself, his ordinary replied would have been 'mind you own business' or something along the lines of. He had never revealed why he had sleeping problems and probably never would, it had been and childish and crazy reason that he himself avoided even thinking about. He took another puff from the cigaret before putting it out, "Nope, thats just how terrible the idea is. You'll have students stabbing themselves with pens in hope of ink poisoning if you make then write." he answered, it was quite stupid, he should be acting mean right now, 'Must be the cigaret.' he decided, choosing it as the reason he wasn't snapping as much as usual. Then he realized he was talking to a faceless person, or someone he just hadn't even looked up, so he glanced, trying to look as casual about it as he could.

He decided it wasn't like when he looked at Kendall, where it was just a blank feeling he got. Of course, he loved Kendall but looking at him didn't really faze him. Though looking at Jayu did for some reason, it had make his a bit skittish and self-conscious. He avoided looking again, running his hand through his hair again, this time out of nervousness.

NC_Nana

Dart Edigoa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:27 am
Nyan_Cupcakes

User Image
          T H E xxxxALIEN JEDI
          Real ~ Unknwon

Jayu moved his feet and spun. Landing sitting he held out his hands to catch the falling weights. Setting them on the ground beside him. "A glass of warm milk is an ancient remedy. Or a nice massage. Perhaps training. I could try to help you get more sleep." He could even induce it the way of the jedi possibly but he'd not mention. "Rest is important though I understand being unable to sleep." He had been there done that. He chuckled a bit. "That would also be a pointless venture. If students start stabbing themselves with pen it might be more concerning about if there was something wrong with the water system." He closed his eyes an jedi moved all the items where they belonged. Going into normal pushups. He looked at him. "You act like I am going to attack you." He said puzzedly. "You have nothing to fear. If anything I wish to help you sleep better." He said simply. "My name is Keith by the way." He looked ahead and continued pushups.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:32 am
Dart Edigoa

Jared Klein

User Image

"I have night terrors. Every time I close my eyes..." he trailed off, thinking of all the flashes and dreams, "Nothing good comes from it. Its as if I hadn't slept at all." watching as Keith worked out. He had surprising strength, someone Jared really wouldn't want to piss off, though it was bound to happen, Jared had effect on people. He twitched awkwardly, "Its the way I act naturally, not fear." she snapped before letting out a sigh, "Jared." he mumbled, his way of introducing himself wasn't exactly social.

NC_Nana

Dart Edigoa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:48 pm
Nyan_Cupcakes

User Image
          T H E xxxxALIEN JEDI
          Real ~ Unknwon

Jayu opened his eyes. Listening to him. Unsettling feeling. As if the past caught up to him. He shivered unnoticably. Impossible. The force had never been felt or found here. Then again he was always the one finding the impossible. Creating new techniques. "Of other worlds? Voices you've never met yet hear so clearly? Worlds or places with things you've never seen yet there you see it?" He began testing. "These things you see would you rate them as lord of the ring elven vision or more of an out of a star wars film type of feel" He sighed mentally. He knew that feeling. He shook his head. Chuckling a bit. "I can help you get sleep. Funny I got more the impression you were all grrr take on the world not the he is terminator and going to kick my a** or kill me type. Nice to meet you Jared." Yes. Totally unbothered by the way Jared was acting. He closed his eyes. Unsettling when there was a possible disturbance(s) in the force. Such ripples....so weak and faint. yet...to the jedi within this man it was thrilling yet terrifying.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:00 pm
Dart Edigoa

Jared Klein

User Image

Jared raised an eyebrow at the sudden questions, "Uh... sometimes, other times I feel like my brains going to split in two..." he answered, he wasn't sure how to answer the next question. Jared stopped to think, "I guess the star wars type of thing but I don't know much about it..why?" he asked, leaning forward and setting his elbows on his knees. Now he was interested, and of course, "Im brave not stupid... " he answered, rolling his eyes.

NC_Nana

Dart Edigoa

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:58 am
Nyan_Cupcakes

User Image
          T H E xxxxALIEN JEDI
          Real ~ Unknwon

Jayu listened to him. Nodding his head. He rubbed his own temples. Seriously. He hoped to escape that life. Yet...the fascination of finding even such an incredibly weak ripple in the force. It was without a doubt coming from him. He listened to him speaking and chuckled. "I see. Then it is as I thought. I know that feeling well. Why? What do you ask why to?" He stood and turned to face him. Looking at him. "And in the roles of man and life those two things often go hand in hand. I can help you with the headaches. I can help you get sleep. I can help you learn to have rest. One more question....ever done something weird in moments of emotion or deep thought you couldn't explain?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:53 pm
Dart Edigoa

Jared Klein

User Image

Jared raised an eyebrow at Keith curiously, "How could you help me sleep?" he asked, becoming interested now. "I was wondering why you're asking all these questions." he answered, feeling awkward when Keith turned to look at him. He nodded slightly, most of the time Jared wasn't paying enough attention to himself to know. He easily wondered off into a thoughtless state, "Most of the time I dont know my thoughts... I havent been able to pay attention easily" he explained, feeling like a child for it. He had gone to the hospital a few time to be checked but nothing came out wrong.

NC_Nana

Dart Edigoa

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:29 pm
Nyan_Cupcakes

User Image
          T H E xxxxALIEN JEDI
          Real ~ Unknwon

Jayu looked at him. "I can help you do more than just sleep. However, sleep is a good start. I am seeking to see if what I already know is correct or merely that of a man whose idle mind seeks connections to the past that are not there." he said in a strangely jedi like cryptic way. He pulled out a card and faced it so the back of the car was in Jason's sgiht. Moving his hand. "You will focus." It should make the unfocused mind focus due to how unfocused it was. He said nothing for a moment. "Close your eyes and tell me what you sense this card to be." What it was was a picture of R2D2. A postcard type thing. He wanted to see. This was the final test.

Campus

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff