Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NC_Nana

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:44 pm
Dart Edigoa

Jared Klein

User Image

Jared sigh, he found it strange but did as told, if it could get him to sleep, he'd do almost anything. Keith did confuse him, a lot, with his words ad questions specially. Jared tried, focusing was hard for him but he managed. He closed his eyes, not knowing what 'sensing' a card could do. "Robot? something that Eva and Wall-E would give birth to somehow." he answered, it was the closest he got.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:03 pm
Nyan_Cupcakes

User Image
          Jayu ━━Be'Van ━━Inos ~true name
          Keith ━━ Bennett ~taken Earth name **USES THIS ONE**
          Refered To As: Mysterious Male
          T H E xxxxALIEN JEDI
          age ━━ Nineteen ~ By Human Age Appearance
          Real ~ Unknwon

subject ━━ Mechanics & Robotics

Jayu looked at him. Standing up after he spoke. Chuckling a bit. It was as he thought. "Close enough. It was R2D2 from Star Wars. You sir have it. However..." He made slight motions of his hand. Triggering his connection to the force. Due to this kids exhaustion and how out of it he was this would without fail work. Plus he was extremely powerful. "When we part ways in a moment you will go to your room. Lay down and go to sleep. For once you will truly sleep and be at peace. When you wake and are ready you will seek me out. You will realize what I meant. Now...go get sleep young padawan." With that he turned and left the gym. It was going to take time yet he knew Jared would seek him out.

(exit)

Dart Edigoa

NC_Nana

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:04 pm
Dart Edigoa

Jared Klein

User Image

Jared nodded, understanding pretty well what he was said, mostly grasping the concept though. Jared nodded obediently getting up and heading for his dorm in pursuit of sleep.

((EXIT))

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:26 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale trotted into the gym the second after exiting out of the locking room in his wolf form. He felt that his real form looked more sacred than any wolf form with the collar and chain changing to something else and the jewel on his forehead. The jewel on his forehead is what makes it possible for him to communicate with people telepathically while in his wolf form. He detected scents of the people that were in the gym before him and he didn't recognized any of them. Knowing that didn't surprise him since he was still fairly new to the school. Dale gracefully swished his long wolf tail behind himself as he began to jog around the gym and glad the floor hasn't been waxed yet.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:07 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale did one lap around the inside of the gym without being interrupted. He picked up the pace for the second and third lap after doing some stretches. He climbed up halfway up the bleachers and laid down on the bench. With a yawn he has made the decision of taking a nap since it so quiet in the gym. He laid his head down on his front paws then closed his eyes to rest. Dale slept for an hour then he woke up because the gym was just too quiet for him. He jumped down from the bleachers and headed back to the locker to change into his human form and put on his clothes.
[exit]  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 7:06 am

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Walking into the gym he took a small breath but set his bag down near the tread mill and slipped his shirt off and placed the water bottle in the cup holder before he stepped on. Looking over the terrain he could go on Jason bite his lip gently before he selected one of the harder difficulties as he began to run slowly before turning it to a steady jog. He was kind of used to it the idea that people one needed him for a little bit and once they were done they just pushed him away, heck even Feonix did that to him but he was alright with it that as well. He had learned years ago that no one even took him seriously or even respected him enough to try and stay with him longer then a few weeks or maybe a month if he was lucky. This was an all new to him really, only two days before Feonix left him and only a few hours before some students just pushed him away. Shacking his head he took a deep breath and continued to jog looking forward as he placed his music back on and listened to the whole time he jogged.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 8:22 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Walking into the gym he took a small breath but set his bag down near the tread mill and slipped his shirt off and placed the water bottle in the cup holder before he stepped on. Looking over the terrain he could go on Jason bite his lip gently before he selected one of the harder difficulties as he began to run slowly before turning it to a steady jog. He was kind of used to it the idea that people one needed him for a little bit and once they were done they just pushed him away, heck even Feonix did that to him but he was alright with it that as well. He had learned years ago that no one even took him seriously or even respected him enough to try and stay with him longer then a few weeks or maybe a month if he was lucky. This was an all new to him really, only two days before Feonix left him and only a few hours before some students just pushed him away. Shacking his head he took a deep breath and continued to jog looking forward as he placed his music back on and listened to the whole time he jogged.

Noah walked into the gym his head facing to the ground shyly while holding some books in his hands as he is walking he accidently walks into someone falling to the ground with a wince his books falling around him he then looks up to see who he bumped into "um s-sorry" he says softly to the person the guy looks down at him and picks him up buy his shirt holding him into the air " watch where you going you little punk I should bust you up for running into me " the bully says while Noah squirms to get out of his grip " I-I said I was sorry please put me down" he said  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 9:12 am
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason looked over calmly and stopped the machine and stepped down as he shock his head gently. "The boy said he was sorry so put him down right now or i will have to send you to detention"he said calmly watching as he stayed still.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 9:20 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason looked over calmly and stopped the machine and stepped down as he shock his head gently. "The boy said he was sorry so put him down right now or i will have to send you to detention"he said calmly watching as he stayed still.

the bully then dropped Noah roughly to the ground " watch you back kid " the bully said as he walked out of the gym Noah got off the ground and turned to Jason and bowed to him " t-thank you sir f-for stopping h-him " he said softly looking at the ground  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 9:30 am
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Looking at the smaller male he nodded and rubbed his head slightly before pulling his hand back and stepped back onto the treadmill."Its not a problem at all, I very much dislike bullies picking on someone weaker then they are as well someone that did nothing wrong to them"he said calmly.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:28 pm
User Image
Sato entered the gym with his bag strapped on his back. This is one of the places where there isn't any ghosts hanging around so he doesn't have to worry about pretending they aren't there. He set his bag down against the wall and do some stretches because he plans on using one of the treadmills.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:47 pm
User Image
Sato gets on the treadmill after he was done with his stretches. He sighed a little because he would have liked a gym partner, but he knows hid friend won't be able to do that with him. "There is always a downside to being me" he said sadly as he starts out with a walk. He increases a pace after a minute to a sprint then to a jog.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:56 am
the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason pulled away as he blinked a bit and looked at the new student in the gym and tilted his head slightly before walking over to him. "hello, are you alright?"he asked calmly and gently.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:57 am
User Image
Sato looks over to the teacher who approaches him and continues on jogging on the treadmill because he can multi-task. "No, I'm not alright. Below ok actually" he replied honestly.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:10 pm
the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Nodding he listened the whole time before moving away seeing that the other was busy jogging. "Alright well if you need anything then you can call me over and i will be glad to help you no matter what"he said.

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff