Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:43 pm
User Image
Sato didn't need any help and if he did usually takes care of it himself because he is used to it. "Thanks for the offer, sir" he said before speeding up his pace to running. He was working hard to get rid of a lot of his energy so he can go to sleep at night.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:49 am
the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jason nodded calmly as he made his way to his office to write down a few items as he bite his lip while he sat down in his chair. Calmly he began to work on a few of his own things while he listened to make sure everyone was alright.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:02 pm
User Image
Sato frowns when the teacher walks away making him thinking the teacher dislikes him. He ran on the treadmill for a couple of minutes because he had started crying which makes hard to see and his focus was on his sadness. He did almost slip, but caught his balance in time then he turned off the treadmill then cuddle in a corner of the room to cry quietly.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:22 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Hearing someone crying Jason moved as he got up and headed over seeing that it was the student that he talked to earlier that was crying. Calmly he walked over to him and bent down touching his head gently and softly rubbing his head a bit. "Are you alright? You want to talk about it?"he asked

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:35 pm
User Image
Sato's ears was hanging down over the sides of his head. He wasn't surprised when the teacher came back out and that he was touching his head without his consent because tend to do that. "Of course not, that status hasn't changed. No, just ignore me" he said before moving to face the wall.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:38 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason blinked at the comment but sat down next to him and wrapped his arm around him softly before taking a deep breath. "I can't ignore people that are upset or hurt because it would not be nice to do as well they need someone to help them or cheer them up. So Tell me what is the matter? I'm Jason by the way"he said calmly rubbing his back softly worried about him actually.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:03 pm
User Image
Sato felt like she should have expected the the teacher to wrap an arm around. "So you feel obliged, not because your the teacher, right?" he asked still crying just not sobbing that his speech would be interrupted. "Sato" he said weakly.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:33 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Listening he blinked as he looked at him calmly and softly but he smiled softly and nodded. "Nice to meet you Sato and I think its a little of both but mostly because I am a human being that cares and wants to see if there is anything I can do to help you feel better"he said gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:29 pm
User Image
Sato starts wiping his face dry as soon as he managed to stop crying. He hates it when he cries because he doesn't attention attracted to him for that reason. "Well, sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but there is nothing you can do help me, Jason" he tells him certain of it.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:25 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason looked at him calmly and gently he pulled his arm away and looked back as his hands slightly to think for a bit. "well if you ever want to talk to someone or just vent I will listen. Besides I want to be your friend and not just a teacher to you"he said.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:14 pm
User Image
Sato sighs a little hearing that Jason wants to be his friend, but he decided at least that means Jason doesn't dislike him and people don't want to be his friend that often. His rabbit ears raise up half way to their usual position, "Before I accept this friendship, can you promise that you're going to quit or disappear without warning like the most of the teachers at this school" he asked for some reassurance that he isn't going to go away like the Geography teacher and the elf guy.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:55 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Hearing the question Jason looked over at him seeing that he was worried more while he bite his own lip and rubbed his back softly. "I promise I will not quit or disappear on you I promise. Why would i do that in the first place?"he asked

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:22 pm
User Image
Sato looks up at him with his reddish eyes and smiling a little when he hears Jason agree to the promise. "Because with how things are going at this school, it may not to open for long this year. There will be reasons for someone to have to go or it could be not by choice. I already lost adult friend who disappeared without warning I don't want to lose another one" he explained to him.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:31 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason looked at him calmly and nodded while he relaxed slightly and held his arm over his leg gently relaxing slightly rubbing his head a bit. "Yea, I heard about that, a lot of people are disappearing on the school grounds. But i promise you one thing thought if anything I am going to bring you with me so that way you are not going to have to lose another friend"he said.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:33 pm
User Image
Sato smiles fully to the extra promise he hears from Jason. "I believe you will keep your promises" he said honestly. His puffy tail could wag it would right now to the response of what he was feeling. "I do feel much better now" he admits.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces