Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:44 am
User Image

Sato watches Jason take off the stones of both of their legs. "Real relaxed" he said and he is pleased that Jason agrees to play the checkers game some other time.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:23 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Smiling softly he nodded as he looked at him gently as he relaxed softly before biting his own lip placing the stones into the bucket. "Well I am glad that your legs are feeling better"he said gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:26 pm
User Image

Sato smiles some more at Jason, liking the man a little more. "You seem to be well relaxed yourself, Jason" he points out from observation. He swings his legs a little to find out how they feel when moving them.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:27 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Standing up a bit he looked at him softly and gently as he smiled and nodded a bit. "Yea, they feel better. Way better and I see your relaxed as well so I am glad that the stones helped you out"he said.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:47 am
User Image

"Always good when a trick or method works out well" said Sato before standing up. This man has proven to be helpful so he believes he can help him with his ghost problem. "What are you going to do next?" he asked him.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:53 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason looked at him gently as he took a deep breath while he relaxed softly while he stood up slowly but he stopped gently. "Well I was going to go just sit down and rest but then work out for a little bit more before heading back to my place"he said gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:52 pm
User Image

"I could just work out with you when you are finished resting. You can go ahead and sit back down" said Sato. "Do you currently live in a house?" he asked him.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:15 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Setting the bucket down on the ground he sat down while he thought for a bit as he smiled slightly and gently."Yea I do live in a house, I was living with Feonix for a while but now I live alone. Do you love with someone in your house?"he asked

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:24 pm
User Image

Sato was surprised they have something in common other than exercise. He didn't understand the question until after he thought about it some more. "No, everyone there is paired off leaving me alone majority of the time while there and pretend I didn't have a lot of things that goes on behind closed doors. I doubt they ever unless they eat the food I cook" said Sato with a sigh. "I highly doubt anyone who isn't crazy like a stalker or kidnapper or a female would fall for someone who is cute as me. I would rather avoid unrequited love"he said speaking from experience.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:01 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason looked at him gently and softly he took a small breath before calmly hugging the other as he blinked and looked at the male softly. "Well if you would like , you may come over to my place whenever you like and I wouldn't mind the company actually. But I know the feeling really, the feeling that your never going to have someone that love's you or wants to be with you. Besides i do think you are cute Sato"he said gently.Looking at him gently as he took a small breath before pulling away while he relaxed slightly holding his arms behind his back gently, You want to come over for dinner some time?"he asked.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:27 am
User Image

Sato was caught off guard when Jason hugs him despite it being in a calm manner and he hugs him back. "In a good, sane way and not force" he points out because the problem is not someone loving him or wants to be with him its how it is carried out and its not the unwanted kind of love towards him. Hasn't changed that he doesn't to be looked as cute and he still wishes his body will grow out of this phase someday. He would like to go to Jason's house if he knew where it was. "Sure, but who is cooking? Oh no meat, I allergic to all types of meat including fish"he asked and informed him in case Jason didn't know.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:41 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Looking at him softly he smiled as he relaxed while he leaned back pulling his arms back slightly but kept watch on the other the whole time. Hearing that the other didn't like meat and it included fish he thought for a bit as to what he could make for them both to eat as he rubbed his own neck. "I know what you mean by it, sometimes its hard to find that if you think about it and sometimes it can be staring you dead straight in the face and not see it. But if anything I can do the cooking just need to find out what I can make"he said gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:28 am
User Image

Sato watches Jason while standing near his chair, he doesn't like sitting for too long. He thought it is good that Jason can understand what he is saying and can sympathize. "Yes, exactly" he replied. "That's different. I haven't not cooked a meal since I first started which was when I five. Had a stool a lot because of height back then. I look forward to eating you your cooking, Jason"he said smiling.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:22 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason looked at him as he smiled softly while he nodded gently as he held his hand out to him gently, since he was ready to go continue with his work out. "Well I promise I will make something good for us both, if your ever hungry you can come over and make yourself something to eat at my place or find me since I usually have a snack with me. Now you ready to go finish out work out?"he asked.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:43 pm
User Image

Sato accepts Jason's held out hand and smiles back at him assuming the man is ready for the workout. "As soon as I know exactly where your house is located at" he replied. He nods vigorously, "Yes, I'm ready"he said smiling.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces