Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:10 pm
User Image
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ~ Itomi Mayada ~ Age: 17 ~ Professional Musician ~ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩
Dont really care what you think of me, dont really care if you disagree.
I wear my scars with a sense of pride, So why would I feel like I need to hide.

Suddenly the teacher burst in and he didn't sound very professional at all. Itomi glanced at Conner with a look of disbelief. Is this guy for real the teacher? Red thought to himself. He gulped nervously and spoke up quietly. "Erm, my name is Itomi Mayada but often I go by my stage name 'Red'." He said not making much eye contact with the lack of caring teacher.

My Location: Music Class
My Company: Conner

My thoughts (OOC):

I dont play games or hang my head in shame,
Ive seen insanity and it's molding me!

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ~ Here I stand, I am what I am
Im not afraid, cause nothing you say
Can bring me down! ~
♬ ♫ ♪ ♩

ll_KSV_ll

snowy15708

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:35 pm
Music Teacher: Andrew Xavier
The Insane

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
He scanned the classroom, impressed by the faces that received his introduction. ”Fantastic. It looks like you all actually care about this class! Well, hopefully, if you didn’t see through that little trick of mine I usually make. You know, just to see if there are going to be students who won’t listen to music. I hope I won’t disappoint,” he said, smiling a little. ”Oh right, I also forgot to mention this, but I like to talk a lot...well, not really during music class per se, but you know...in general. Feel free to converse in class about any problems you have or anything. I’m sure there’s a song out there just for that moment.”

Immediately after that statement, Mr. Xavier sat back down at his teacher’s desk, and pulled out a black, worn radio. “I can see that at least one of you is a professional or an aspiring professional, namely Itomi Mayada. You stage name is Red, yes?” He glanced at Itomi, who was not making eye contact. Without eye contact, how could he expect to connect with the audience? Mr. Xavier shook his head mentally. He wasn’t a drama teacher, but music is all in the connection of the human spirit. Eye contact is the basis of this connection. Connor on the other hand, seemed to be more confident, almost mockingly so. Mr. Xavier let this pass.

“First subject I will teach you will be to control your heartbeat.”
shika-kun-2012
ll_KSV_ll

snowy15708

High-functioning Hellraiser

28,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Hellraiser 500

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:29 pm
User Image

Itomi raised his eyebrows curiously. The teacher just spoke the obvious that Itomi had already repeated. Was he really this dense and somehow a teacher? Maybe he just hated his students already and didn't want to bother paying attention to them....
The red-haired boy scooted closer to his new friend, slightly nervous of this teacher.

When the teacher said they'd be learning the "subject" of controlling their heartbeat, Red raised his hand to speak. "Um, is that all? I learned that it's just the same as keeping measure with a metronome in beats...." Although the theory of controlling your breathing to still the heart beat was the harder part.

My Company: Conner and Music Teacher

My thoughts (OOC):

Can bring me down! ~
♬ ♫ ♪ ♩

ll_KSV_ll

snowy15708

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:16 pm
The Insane

Mr. Andrew looked at Itomi’s expression, which displayed much of Itomi’s doubt for Mr. Andrew’s abilities. He frowned. Was this part of teaching? This was only his first year teaching, as he was fresh out of college. What he really wanted to do was to pursue his passion in music, a skill he was gifted in but not so outstanding compared to the many talented musicians also trying to make their way into the world. Mr Andrew rolled his eyes as Itomi edged farther and farther away from him. Was he really that intimidating? Weren’t high school students more mature about these sorts of things? It wasn’t like he was acting any older than them.

“Listen, I’m not a monster or anything. I’m not going to eat you, for pete’s sake,” he said, ”Do you have something against me?

Mr. Andrew was expecting questions about the heartbeat thing. Actually, it was quite a useful skill, especially when under attack. However, its main use in music class was to create the impact of silence before the contrasting start of hopefully a masterpiece.

”Keeping measure with a metronome in beats is ideally good practice for controlling your heartbeat, but realistically speaking, that really isn’t possible. It’s just a fun idea to play with. Also, rather than following the mechanical beat of the metronome, slowing or speeding your heartbeat to create more emphasis on feeling and impact is really what I’m trying to achieve. It also helps with pre-performance jitters.
shika-kun-2012
ll_KSV_ll

snowy15708

28,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Hellraiser 500

ThE-_-Tru-_-HatTeR

4,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:28 pm
shika-kun-2012

ll_KSV_ll

snowy15708

╔══════════════════════╗

Terry

╚══════════════════════╝
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

╯╯╯╯╯╯╯╯╯╯╯╯╯╯╯╯╭╮╰╰╰╰╰╰╰╰╰╰╰╰╰╰╰╰

Terry was walking quickly down the hall. wearing his normal , white , over sized sweater with black short shorts underneath. Terry carried a small , black , leather shoulder bag with his notebook for music class. Terry was a very short person, barely 5'4, and also had very tiny feet. He wore black high tops that were a size six in woman's. Hurrying his little self in the room he swallowed as the teacher had already started talking.
Terry had walked in just in time for the teacher to ask the student's his names. As Terry walked over to the other students and faced the teacher , while taking out his notebook and pencil, he smiled softly as he replied to the teacher. " Terry, but you can give me a nickname if you want. I get a lot of nicknames and will remember them "he said shrugging as he held his notebook and pencil close to his chest. The teacher then mentioned about controlling your heart beat.
This caused Terry to raise an eyebrow, he was very curious about how this would work.

╮╮╮╮╮╮╮╮╮╮╮╮╮╮╮╮╰╯╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭

Only One Champion †_ _... hope its not interrupting to much ... _ _ †  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:00 pm
The Insane

” I didn’t ask for your name, young boy. You clearly need to be educated in manners. However, as music class is such a cultured class, I can appreciate your taste despite your….slovenly self.” Mr. Xavier scanned the young boy up and down with disdain. Terry looked really small. The oversized sweater didn’t really help. It was amazing how the boy was already 5’4 at his age. Terry towered over the short Mr. Xavier, already 23. That was a joke.

“Are you sure you’re not a woman, Terry? You make my heart go ‘badump, badump.’ Not really, actually. Your short shorts are screaming for the wrong kind of attention, a very disagreeable trait in this classroom. Go take a seat.” He caught sight of Terry’s shoes, ”Nice shoes, by the way,” he said, trying hard not to laugh. Music class seemed very diverse this year. “You said you wanted a nickname, right? How about I call you….Tranny. How about that, Terry?”

It seems that Mr. Xavier has something against short people. Especially if they’re late for class.

ThE-_-Tru-_-HatTeR
shika-kun-2012
ll_KSV_ll

OOC sad (It's okay, I approve of late students))  

snowy15708

28,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Hellraiser 500

Your Sweet Dreams

Hilarious Gekko

11,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:29 pm
snowy15708
shika-kun-2012
snowy15708

User Image

onner Lock

~ Split-personality ~ Seventeen ~ Single ~

"Will you be the one to accept me for who I am?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Conner's eyes narrowed as the teacher began to pick on the one called Terry. Conner hated this.. Conner took a step forward.
" No disrespect, sir, but I believe your behavior towards Terry was very rude.
So what if he is short and dresses that way, what if he wants that type of attention?
It should not be in your right to judge him."

He said. Conner sighed angrily.
" If the music teacher is this rude and judgemental towards his own students, then I don't want to be part of your class."

"Or let me fall like all the rest?"

Companions: Itomi, teacher, tTerryThoughts: How Iimmature!/Mood: Dissapointed /Personality: Angry /Place: Music Room
OOC:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:39 pm
shika-kun-2012

ll_KSV_ll

snowy15708

╔══════════════════════╗

Terry

╚══════════════════════╝

Terry cocked an eyebrow, hearing the things that were absolutely rude. Without having to think much he quickly replied, " how about i call you four eyes ? and where did you get that jacket ? forever 63? what about that green hair ? maybe all call you green apple cause of your sour attitude. " he said smirking with his cocked eyebrow.
Terry didn't like to deal with rude people, but when they showed up and started doing what they did best, Terry didn't back down. He stood up to people like this guy. He didn't care much for his attitude either. Curious to see how it would pan it out in this class this year. He took a deep breath, going to take his seat.
Terry then heard one of the students piping up for him. " Its ok..i can stand up for myself." he said blushing a little bit.

Only One Champion †_ _... ok, thanks smile ... _ _ †  

ThE-_-Tru-_-HatTeR

4,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250

Your Sweet Dreams

Hilarious Gekko

11,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:58 pm
snowy15708
shika-kun-2012
snowy15708

User Image

onner Lock

Conner sighed gently as he rubbed his forehead. This wasn't good.. At this rate, his personality would certainly change for the worse. Conner didn't like the attitude of the teacher... But Terry said he could handle it. Conner looked over to Terry and nodded a bit.
" Right... "
He said quietly.

Companions: Itomi, teacher, TerryThoughts: How Iimmature!/Mood: Dissapointed /Personality: Angry /Place: Music Room
OOC:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:14 pm
shika-kun-2012

ll_KSV_ll

snowy15708

╔══════════════════════╗

Terry

╚══════════════════════╝

Terry smiled Conner, still blushing a bit. He spoke softly to him, " Thank you though, it was very sweet of you." he said reaching forward and placing his hand on Conner's shoulder for a moment, showing him that how he felt was true. He was grateful for the notion. No one had every stood up for him before, so it was not something that he was used to. How could he get used to it ? well...he could but not easily.
Taking a moment to open his notebook, in which was drawn all over with sharpie , and titled the first page ' notes '. Terry always took useful notes, and underneath the title he put , ' don't back down to green apple '. afterwords he looked back up at Conner , " what was your name again ? i've seen you before." he said curiously tilting his head. As he tilted his head, he blinked and his tail twitched.

Only One Champion †_ _... ok, thanks smile ... _ _ †  

ThE-_-Tru-_-HatTeR

4,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:40 pm
User Image

Red shook his head. "It's not impossible...." He said. It was how he was taught to practice when younger, it just wasn't easy to do. The heart beat in 3 pounds per second, controlling it to go as slow as a normal metronome would be near fatal or at least near sleep. But if the metronome was sped up to to 12 beats, it worked for a normal heart rhythm.

Itomi sighed. Maybe he should be teaching. This guy was even a jerk so far.
"I agree with Conner, a teacher shouldn't treat a student in such a rude manner. If the person has a passion for music they should be accepted as they are. If this is how the teachers behave here, then I think a few of us students should mention something to the Principal or higher up..... " He said with a stern look, although it seemed like the kid didn't want people sticking up for him.

"Er sorry then...." He said apologetically, going to his more comfortable shy mode.

My Company: Conner, Terry and Music Teacher

My thoughts (OOC): WOW. I left for an hour and missed this many posts X'D

Can bring me down! ~
♬ ♫ ♪ ♩

ll_KSV_ll

snowy15708

ThE-_-Tru-_-HatTeR

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:45 pm
ThE-_-Tru-_-HatTeR
shika-kun-2012
snowy15708

User Image

onner Lock

Conner looked over to Terry as he said he was grateful. Terry touched Conner, which calmed him a bit. Conner sighed and rubbed the back of his head.
" Conner..
My name is Conner Lock.
"
He said, offering a smile.
" Terry, right?
Nice name"

Companions: Itomi, teacher, TerryThoughts: Terry?/Mood: Calm /Personality: Good /Place: Music Room
OOC:

Your Sweet Dreams

Hilarious Gekko

11,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

ThE-_-Tru-_-HatTeR

4,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:13 pm
shika-kun-2012

ll_KSV_ll

snowy15708

╔══════════════════════╗

Terry

╚══════════════════════╝

Terry heard the third student in the room pipe up as well. and he smiled at him. Considering his idea, as he glanced over at the teacher. " we don't need to do that....besides, i haven't had a fun person to argue with in a while.." he said smirking at the teacher. laughing a little to himself, he looked back at Conner, " Thanks, most people just make fun of me for it...say its a girls names, but...as you can see...im pretty good at biting back." he said chuckling lightly to himself. Terry found it funny that he was the smallest, skinniest, and he was mostly likely the least shy other than the teach here.

Only One Champion †_ _... happens to me all the time, lol ... _ _ †  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:27 pm
The Insane

Mr. Xavier was writing something in a small, green spiraled notebook. He preferred writing over typing, despite his ridiculous typing speed of 120 wpm due to his piano playing. ”Hmph,” he said, "interesting tempo change here…” He looked up from his notebook at the furious classroom. He started to laugh. There was something extremely funny about the airs of self-righteousness in the class.

Were they really such good heroes as they seemed to see themselves? There were so many “open-minded” people here. Whether they tolerate him or not depends on their passion for music. Of course, they could leave, but that would just be slamming opportunity’s door shut. As Terry said, there are people like him in the world. Refusing to deal with his type would be like running away from reality. Not like Mr. Xavier should be talking, as he was performing the great art of escapism in his very notebook. What a shy guy.

Speaking of shy men, Conner proved to be something else. However, Mr. Xavier was really expecting more from the soldier boy. Wasn’t he supposed to get shot in the line of duty? Of saving the “innocent” like Tranny? Not like Tranny’s face was real. Cuteness and innocence is merely a mask. Itomi was the most agreeable, winning his initial favor like the sweetness of the first bite of an apple. However, much of that sort of character would be too tiresome. Tranny was more like an annoying terrier than a cat like he initially thought.

However, the onion was peeled too soon, and disappointed, he let his pencil rest in the palm of his hand. What were those cat ears for then? Also, that comment about his jacket...what was Forever 63? Was that a store? Probably somewhere Tranny shops for his clothing. However, green apples are very delicious with apple pie. He should bake some for the next class when if he gets the chance. Maybe Itomi would like red apples, or perhaps he should make a green bean salad with the matching Conner.

"Hey Conner, do you like green beans?"

ThE-_-Tru-_-HatTeR
shika-kun-2012
ll_KSV_ll

OOC: Aghh, I didn’t know how to respond to all the posts!! Sorry for the length T.T  

snowy15708

28,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Hellraiser 500
Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers