Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:56 pm
User Image
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ~ Itomi Mayada ~ Age: 17 ~ Professional Musician ~ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩
Dont really care what you think of me, dont really care if you disagree.
I wear my scars with a sense of pride, So why would I feel like I need to hide.

Itomi sat there awkwardly and silent as his new friend made friends with the even newer person and the teacher was just...... not teaching. He wondered if class would even be useful or if it was going to just be pointless bickering and the teacher repeating the obvious. The musician sighed and played with his pencil on his desk tapping to a light beat in three measures.
He just hoped the other classes would be more productive.

My Location: Music Class
My Company: Conner, Terry and Music Teacher

My thoughts (OOC): lol idk what to respond.....

I dont play games or hang my head in shame,
Ive seen insanity and it's molding me!

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ~ Here I stand, I am what I am
Im not afraid, cause nothing you say
Can bring me down! ~
♬ ♫ ♪ ♩

ll_KSV_ll

snowy15708

ThE-_-Tru-_-HatTeR

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:13 pm
ThE-_-Tru-_-HatTeR
shika-kun-2012
snowy15708

User Image

onner Lock

~ Split-personality ~ Seventeen ~ Single ~

"Will you be the one to accept me for who I am?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Conner smiled at Terry.
"I like it.
Suits you well...
I like how you dress though, it suits you well too."

He said with a smile. His eyes went to the very rude teacher and he lifted an eye brow.
"If that's a mockery to my clothing, I would ask you the same, Broccoli hair.
But if you are actually asking, yes, I do"

He responded. Conner took a seat between his two new friends, Itomi and Terry, and hummed lightly to himself. His mood had shifted back to his cheery self... Good.

"Or let me fall like all the rest?"

Companions: Itomi, teacher, Terry Thoughts: Lalala~ /Mood: Happy /Personality: Good /Place: Music Room
OOC:Lawlz

Your Sweet Dreams

Hilarious Gekko

11,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

ThE-_-Tru-_-HatTeR

4,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:15 pm
shika-kun-2012

ll_KSV_ll

snowy15708

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔══════════════════════╗

Terry

╚══════════════════════╝
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

╯╯╯╯╯╯╯╯╯╯╯╯╯╯╯╯╭╮╰╰╰╰╰╰╰╰╰╰╰╰╰╰╰╰

Terry smiled as Conner had complimented him on both his name and his apparel. He decided to ignore the teachers rude comments from then on, unless he had a smart a** thing to say back. It was just in Terry's nature to more of a ' those he matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter ' kind of attitude about most things. However, Terry was very self conscious about a lot of things, like being a Neko, but he wouldn't say anything about it.
As they other two student's sat down, Conner between him and the other student, Terry decided to sit as well. He hung his shoulder bag on the back of his chair. Smiling to himself, how he already made a friend in Conner, and not to mention a cute one. Terry was pulled out of thought when he heard a tapping noise. It wasn't just any constant tapping, it was a beat made by the student sitting on the other side of Conner. Without having to think much, Terry matched the beat to a song he enjoyed singing.
It took him a moment to get the courage to open his mouth, but when he did he was comfortable. " See ya had a lotta crooks tryna steal your heart, never really had luck, couldn't ever figure out how to love..... how to love mmm.... " Terry cept singing. His voice was fairly feminine, but had male qualities to them. His voice was powerful, but soft and contained. As he came to chorus again, Terry hoped that someone would join him, but he would keep singing either way.

╮╮╮╮╮╮╮╮╮╮╮╮╮╮╮╮╰╯╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭

Only One Champion †_ _... ok, this was just to get something started ...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:00 pm
Music Teacher: Andrew Xavier
The Insane

Was everyone going to make fun of his hair? It only green. It could be something dull and boring like blonde or something. His father had blonde hair, as did his grandfather and his grandmother before him, but when his blue haired mother met his dad, they had a green haired child. Apparently hair color in his family mixes like skin color or paint. “No Conner, I was actually asking about green beans. Pardon my ambiguity.” Mr. Xavier glanced at Itomi, who was looking really bored, out of the corner of his eye. His red hair really did stick out like a sore thumb in the classroom, literally.

He then heard a distant tapping noise coming from Itomi, accompanied with the humming of Tranny. Tranny actually had a moderately masculine voice, surprisingly. He expected some sort of squealing noise like a trapped mouse or an abused cat hit by metal bats, but this was more like Justin Beiber. Distinctly ambiguous, but popular among trap lovers all the same. It annoyed Mr. Xavier. Did they really have to sing something like pop? He hated pop. Why couldn’t they start with the classics like opera?

Mr. Xavier then pulled out a large, black amplifier and attached it to his desktop. “Alright, nice song there, but fun time is over. Get out the headphones and wristbands in your desks. I’ll start the metronome exercise. You will first put on these headphones to block out the sound coming from the amplifiers. As you see, I’m going to amplify the metronome to the point that you can feel the vibrations coming from the sound waves. Next, press the start button on the the side of the wristband and your heart rate in beats per minute will show up. Write down the following results on the sheet I’m going to pass out."

Mr. Xavier pulled out four white sheets for each person in the classroom. ”Oh yeah, I’ll be participating in this too,” he said, ”I have green headphones to match my hair!”

ThE-_-Tru-_-HatTeR
shika-kun-2012
ll_KSV_ll

OOC: lol, thanks for the start Hatter ^.^ I’m bad with those sorts of things  

snowy15708

High-functioning Hellraiser

28,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Hellraiser 500

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:12 pm
User Image

Itomi tilted his head curiously. He watched the teacher put on headphones and the wristband. Red got his out of his desk and inspected it curiously. He hadn't seen such a odd way of doing this exercise before. The boy bit his lip nervously. "Um, sir. Are you use these things are safe?" He asked cautiously as he pushed the button on his band. It wasn't that he was afraid of getting hurt from the device, it was just his trust in this teacher was slightly lacking.

My thoughts (OOC): :3

Can bring me down! ~
♬ ♫ ♪ ♩

ll_KSV_ll

snowy15708

ThE-_-Tru-_-HatTeR

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:29 am
The Insane

Mr. Xavier looked up in surprise, ”Yeah yeah yeah,” he said quickly, as if saying ‘yeah’ three times would make the students feel any better. ”Of course they are safe! Do you really think I’m going to kill you or something?” Come to think about it, his jokes as an attempt to make seem normal kind of backfired. Ah well, whatever. He grew up with traditional parents anyways, so he was bound to be a bit...strange. What kind of parents would mix hair colors like that?

ThE-_-Tru-_-HatTeR
shika-kun-2012
ll_KSV_ll

OOC: shortest post in a while xD  

snowy15708

28,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Hellraiser 500

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:44 pm
User Image

Itomi frowned slightly "Look I didn't mean to offend or anything. I've just never seen tech like this. I have good reason to be concerned." Red said noticing the teacher either had an attitude a lot or took offence to his comment.

My thoughts (OOC): :3

Can bring me down! ~
♬ ♫ ♪ ♩

ll_KSV_ll

snowy15708

ThE-_-Tru-_-HatTeR

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:15 pm
The Insane

Wow, Mr. Xavier must have come from a different generation. This was fairly new...around two years by now? That was a joke. No, it was a pretty straightforward method that got the purpose of the exercise across quickly. He designed it by himself.

”What I’m saying is that if you don’t put the headphones on, your eardrums are going to explode. There’s no real technology involved besides rock equipment and ear mufflers. Just saying, I think the power of the sound coming from the speakers is enough to make you go deaf. It has to be strong enough for you to feel it. The recorder is also pretty self-explanatory. You have to learn how to critique yourself if you want to get better. No better critic than yourself as they say.”

ThE-_-Tru-_-HatTeR
shika-kun-2012
ll_KSV_ll

OOC: Exams...T.T  

snowy15708

28,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Hellraiser 500

ThE-_-Tru-_-HatTeR

4,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:04 pm
shika-kun-2012

ll_KSV_ll

snowy15708

╔══════════════════════╗

Terry

╚══════════════════════╝

Terry was watching as everything went down. it was rough for him at the moment where he had to put on headphones. He had big ears, despite his small stature. He reached into his bag, grabbing out his bigger headphones that fit his ears and hooked them up the system where they needed to be. He slipped on the wristband, and the headphones and waited for something to happen. He looked up at the teacher, " Ready..." he said plainly, not knowing what else to say. He enjoyed watching everything, Itomi seemed very shy, which sparked Terry's curiosity.
Terry looked back at Conner, who seemed to not be doing much at the time. He blushed a little as he was complimented, " well...thank you.." he said turning his head away. He didn't know why he was embarrassed, he had gotten compliments before...why did it feel different ? was it because it was Conner ?

Only One Champion †_ _... ...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:04 am
User Image

The red-haired male sighed at the teacher's response. He meant the wristbands. He never used one of those before to keep track of his heart rate and he didn't want it to short or anything to close to a vital blood vein. The boy just figured he should keep his mouth shut before he upset this teacher any more. He put the headphones on and slowly looked to the ground in uncertainty.
"Ready...." He said softly as the other students seemed ready already.

My thoughts (OOC):

Can bring me down! ~
♬ ♫ ♪ ♩

ll_KSV_ll

snowy15708

ThE-_-Tru-_-HatTeR

OOC: if it gets too inactive here, I may up and leave to somewhere else sweatdrop  

shika-kun-2012

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:53 am
User Image

As the odd exercise took place, Itomi could feel the beats of music and his heart was ALMOST on track with the beats. It felt like this exercise was going on forever though and Itomi was about to sleep as his breathing slowed with his heart. It wasn't until the music stopped that he remembered where he was. It seemed it was time for class to end.

Red sighed and took off his headphones then hurried and packed his stuff. He got up out of his chair and waved at his new green suited friend with a warm smile, then waved at the other two. Itomi just wanted out of there. As rude as the teacher was, it was a relief that class ended.

*EXIT*

My thoughts (OOC):

Can bring me down! ~
♬ ♫ ♪ ♩

ll_KSV_ll

snowy15708

ThE-_-Tru-_-HatTeR

OOC: sorry everyone :/  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:08 am
The Insane

”Ok, looks like class is over guys,” Mr. Xavier said, the moment the bell angrily shouted with its gritty tone. He put on his bag, which was untouched the entire class. He then put on green headphones that played Beethoven’s “Ode to Joy” and jauntily walked out of the classroom.
-EXIT-

ThE-_-Tru-_-HatTeR
ll_KSV_ll

OOC: looks like class is dismissed  

snowy15708

28,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Hellraiser 500

Your Sweet Dreams

Hilarious Gekko

11,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:42 pm
ThE-_-Tru-_-HatTeR

User Image

onner Lock

Conner sat up as the bell rang. Had he fallen asleep? His eyes scanned as everyone seemed to have left but Terry. He looked over to him and offered a smile.
"Where you wanna head?"
He asked sleepily.

Companions: Terry Thoughts: Lalala~ /Mood: Happy /Personality: Good /Place: Music Room
OOC:Lawlz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:37 pm

ll_KSV_ll

╔══════════════════════╗

Terry

╚══════════════════════╝

Terry had paid attention in class. Well, enough attention, being that most of his attention was focused on how Conner had complimented him, and how he felt about it. For someone reason it made him feel warm and fuzzy, and he liked that.
Terry's ear's folded back as he heard the bell. It always hurt. He gathered his things, putting them in his shoulder bag.
Terry's Tail jolted to a straight line as he heard Conner talking to him. It startled him, causing him to blush. " well...we can go...wherever..We can go on the roof.....go to the cafe?.." Terry's tail was now happy and curved again. " I really don't mind.." He said taking a deep breath. This was awkward, but he still couldn't pin point why.

Only One Champion †_ _... ...  

ThE-_-Tru-_-HatTeR

4,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250

Your Sweet Dreams

Hilarious Gekko

11,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:40 pm
ThE-_-Tru-_-HatTeR

User Image

onner Lock

Conner stood up and stretched a bit before looking at Terry with a grin. He held out his hand for the boy to take.
"Roof it is!
I brought a lunch, it's enough to share."

he said joyfully.

Companions: Terry Thoughts: Lalala~ /Mood: Happy /Personality: Good /Place: Music Room
OOC:Sorry for short posts, a lazy spell has been cast upon me

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces