• Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:10 am
L E S T A T| + |D U R M E E R E

User Image

the prince

User Image
                              He was never nervous nor was he shy, but when it came to music, he was not very confident in his performances, whether he was brilliant at it or not. After quietly knocking on the door and receiving no answer, the prince opened it slowly and peeked inside curiously. It seemed empty enough and after he even said hello, there was silence. After slipping inside and shutting the door behind him, he walked towards the middle and looked around. It was where he was most likely going to spend most of his free time from now on.
                              "I am not sure if I should sing or wait for someone to arrive..."

Thoughts: What should I do?
Feeling a little bit: Unsure

User Image

out-of-cotton balls:

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 8:14 am

TheSecondARISU

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jason smiled a bit and walked with the male as he held his hand gently and walked with him to the music room. Gently he knocked on the door and looked around seeing a male but he smiled a bit but remained quiet for the time being entering with Mistu."Well Mitsu this is where your music class will be held"he said gently and looked at the male gently. "Hello, are you the teacher or one of the students?"he asked gently and softly so he would not scare the boy.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

TheSecondARISU

Demonic Doll

12,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 8:50 am
User Image
————————
мιтsυ
ѕoυndleѕѕ voιce

" тнaт voιce ғroм вeғore,
reѕoυndѕ even now "

————————

Mitsu entered with Jason, hand and hand and smiled, nodding. Music class was his favorite right next to art. Looking around the classroom, he saw the male that Jason was talking to. The blond smiled, waving his free hand at him with a kind smile playing on his lips. He did pause and think about if he would need to bring his violin to class every day, or if it wwas just on special occasions. 'Have to ask later.' He thought.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
tiny14xx

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 4:46 pm
tiny14xx

TheSecondARISU

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Blinking slightly and softly he looked over at the other male and tilted his head a bit. "What is on your mind Mitsu?"he asked softly. He held onto his hand gently but he was still worried that if the male was alright or if there was something he wanted to ask.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

TheSecondARISU

Demonic Doll

12,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 5:30 pm
User Image
————————
мιтsυ
ѕoυndleѕѕ voιce

reѕoυndѕ even now "

————————

The male shook his head and smiled. This class didn't start for a few days, and he didn't need to know right then and their. Maybe it would be thought on the first day, who knows. Mitsu smiled, looking at Jason. If the man that was already in the room didn't say anything, he was ready to move on.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
tiny14xx

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 9:36 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

TheSecondARISU

L E S T A T| + |D U R M E E R E

User Image

the prince

User Image
                              Upon hearing the door open, Lestat turned from his spot at the piano and smiled. He wasn't expecting anyone to show and was at first hoping for the teacher. But, it seemed to just be a couple which was alright as well since he wasn't alone at the moment anymore.
                              "I am just a student I am afraid. There hasn't been a teacher present unfortunately so I have been practicing the piano. Please, do as you'd like, I hope I am not in your way."

Thoughts: What should I do?
Feeling a little bit: Unsure

User Image

out-of-charm:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 1:59 am

TheSecondARISU

tiny14xx

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason smiled and shock his head gently so the other r male wouldn't worry to much, "No you are not in the way of any , I am just showing another student around the campus so there is no need to worry that your in the way. Sadly I believe all the teachers are late coming in for their classes so no worries at all"he said calmly. Looking at Mitsu he blinked "You ready to go find the rest od your classrooms Mitsu?"he asked sincerly.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 8:47 am
User Image
————————
мιтsυ
ѕoυndleѕѕ voιce

reѕoυndѕ even now "

————————

Mitsu turned to look at the male that was practicing the piano and smiles. He waved a hello and hummed. If he remembers, he will have to ask this guy to tea another day if he saw him again. He nodded to Jason though, ready to move on.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
tiny14xx

TheSecondARISU

Demonic Doll

12,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 12:18 pm

TheSecondARISU

tiny14xx

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

"Alright so which class would you like to go to next then Mitsu?"Jason asked gently and softly as he smiled gently as he waited for an answer.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 12:43 pm
User Image
————————
мιтsυ
ѕoυndleѕѕ voιce

reѕoυndѕ even now "

————————

Mitsu rubbed his cheek gently, thinking. He shrugged, not knowing where he wanted to go next. Unable to make up his mind, he shrugged, mouthing the words; 'whatever is closest.' He hums gently, looking back into the room at the pianist.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
tiny14xx

TheSecondARISU

Demonic Doll

12,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 12:20 pm

TheSecondARISU

tiny14xx

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Thinking a bit Jason rubbed the back of his neck a bit before looking at him a bit and smiled slightly tilting his head a bit. "Lets go to your chemistry class and then after that french and we can stop and eat something and have lunch. After that we will go to Demonology and any other classes you need"he said calmly.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 12:41 pm
User Image
————————
мιтsυ
ѕoυndleѕѕ voιce

reѕoυndѕ even now "

————————

Nodding, Mitsu put his free hand on his stomach. He had already eaten, but he could always eat more, he is a bottomless pit after all. Again he nodded to the line up of the classes. Though he did have to wonder how he do in french, since he couldn't speak. Or what he would get out of demonolgy, maybe just laughing at the incorrect information.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Quote:

TheSecondARISU

Demonic Doll

12,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 1:17 pm

TheSecondARISU

tiny14xx

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason smiled and nodded as he rubbed his head gently as he relaxed slightly more before taking his hand gently into his. "Alright its settled then we will do that and as well if you need me to ask your teachers anything then let me know and I will ask them for you"he said gently. Smiling gently he walked with him to the door but stopped and looked at the other student."If you would like to join us , you can. I have no problem with it and I do not know if Mitsu has a problem at all, I think you two would be really good friends"he said gently.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 12:04 pm
User Image
————————
мιтsυ
ѕoυndleѕѕ voιce

reѕoυndѕ even now "

————————

Mitsu nodded, but then shook his head. He could ask himself if he really needed to, but since the teacher wasnt in right now, there was no need. When Jason stopped to look at Lestat, the blond turned as well, he slipped the bag off his arm, stuffing his planner and pencil in it. After he zipped his bookbag back up and put it where it belonged on his shoulder, he offered his free hand to the other student, not caring how he would look holding two mens hands.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
tiny14xx

TheSecondARISU

Demonic Doll

12,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 4:38 pm

TheSecondARISU

tiny14xx

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason looked over calmly seeing that Mitsu was offering his hand as well which made him happy while he rubbed his palm gently and softly. "We would not mind if you joined us but that is really up to you if you would like to join us"he said gently as he slipped the map from his back pocket and looked it over a bit before putting it back into his pocket waiting to see what would happen.

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff