• Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 9:48 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

TheSecondARISU

L E S T A T| + |D U R M E E R E

User Image

the prince

User Image
                              Lestat had already turned around and began playing the piano once more, letting the soft melody fill the room. He heard the two communicate behind him and when he heard one speak to him, his hands stopped moving to the rhythm and his green gaze turned back to the men. They had offered him to join them and one held out his hand with a friendly look while the other waited expectantly. He had yet to make friends of his own, so Lestat was pleased to seize the opportunity. Standing up, he retrieved his things and approached the two with a cheerful smile.
                              "Sure! I doubt the teacher will be in anytime soon anyhow." Showing no repulsion to the idea, Lestat took the other's hand with the same friendly smile and waited for the other to lead. "Thank you for including me."

Thoughts: What should I do?
Feeling a little bit: Unsure

User Image

out-of-charm: I am so sorry! My Wi-Fi completely crashed on my one day and I had to wait to get an entirely new service because I was tired of the one I had not working. Anyways, the problem is solved now so I should not be absent any longer.

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 9:14 am
User Image
————————
мιтsυ
ѕoυndleѕѕ voιce

" тнaт voιce ғroм вeғore,
reѕoυndѕ even now "

————————

Mitsu nodded smiling warmly as he stared at the new male that joined them. He wasnt very discreet about checking Lestat out, He had checked out Jason before a well, but was better at hiding it. After nodding, he mouthed the words 'No problem.' No sound came out though, but hopefully the meaning got across, since he couldn't write it down with both his hands being held.

((Np! I need to get my net fixed sooner or later))

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
tiny14xx

TheSecondARISU

Demonic Doll

12,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 3:30 pm

TheSecondARISU

tiny14xx

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Smiling softly Jason began to lead them out of the classroom as he hummed slightly to himself. "its not a problem at all, besides I do not want you sitting here by yourself all day or well till the class period ends. We are just exploring the school ground as well I'm showing Mitsu to his classes so he doesn't get lost, but another person joining us is even better"he said gently as he smiled and walked with them both heading to the other male's next class room as he bite his own lip gently.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 7:15 am
User Image
————————
мιтsυ
ѕoυndleѕѕ voιce

" тнaт voιce ғroм вeғore,
reѕoυndѕ even now "

————————

Mitsu smiled back at Jason, turning his head he looked back at Lestat, nodding that he had not left the other male behind. As Jason moved, his hand was tugged, in turn the blond tugged on Lestat's hand. Mitsu followed Jason to whatever classroom they were going to next, happy that he made friends so quickly.

{{Exit with Jason}}

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
tiny14xx

TheSecondARISU

Demonic Doll

12,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 8:19 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

TheSecondARISU

L E S T A T| + |D U R M E E R E

User Image

the prince

User Image
                              Lestat listened to the one that called himself Jason s he spoke and when he felt a tug on his hand from Mitsu, he smiled lightly and followed the two out. The three must of surely looked a sight walking in such a way.
                              ~Exit with Jason and Mitsu~

Thoughts: This should be interesting...
Feeling a little bit: Excited

User Image

out-of-charm:

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 2:39 pm

TheSecondARISU

tiny14xx

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason smiled as he walked with both males as he hummed softly to himself as he looked around a bit but only a bit.

(exit with Mitsu and Lestat)

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Miyoko Hayashi V2

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:41 am

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

↪ ★ ┋ ❝ SILENTLY HE APPROACHED, WINGS UNFURLED AND SCYTHE IN HAND
THEY SAY HE IS THE ANGEL OF DARKNESSS

` ☾ GABRIEL KNIGHT

He had successfully escaped from the noise of the campus just long enough to find his way into the music room. It was here
that Gabriel felt the most peace while he was trapped at the Princeton Academy. The young man seemed to arrive out
of no where and had created quite a stir. One which was not all that unusual to him, but nevertheless found to be exhausting.
He was only here briefly however, a man on a mission. Once that mission was complete, then no doubt the stranger with
the long hair would be gone again and never to be seen by the faces that surrounded him. It was certainly no problem for
ole Gabriel, for he did not seem to enjoy company. Rather, the opposite. The man could often be seen wandering around, alone.
After school it was questionable where he went, because it was a known fact that Gabriel lived off campus somewhere. Rumor
had it that one of the students found Gabriel lurking in a cemetery a few times, seemingly blissful. He'd been sleeping up
against a statue when they passed.

Now, in the music room, Gabriel flicked on the light and shut the door behind him. There was no one around, and it looked like
the music room had been abandoned for quite some time. Slowly, the tall figure made his way across the room and towards
the lone piano that sat against the wall. It was certainly nothing extraordinary, but it would do for the time being. Gabriel took
a seat on the bench in front of the piano and rolled his sleeves up to his wrist, pale eyes scanning the keys in front of him
before he placed his hands down and rested his fingers on the appropriate ones. If there was one thing that did seem to bring
the man joy, it was a piano. He could get lost in the sound of one forever, granted it was played well. Slowly, his fingers began
to press down, gently coaxing out sound from the old piece. It wasn't long before the young man knocked the rust out of his
fingers and the room filled with a sad melody.

Gabriel lost himself in thought as he played the piano, his eyes closing to remember times of long ago. Well, they weren't
that long ago, but long enough and vivid enough for Gabriel to dwell on them almost fondly. He would be leaving the
campus soon enough for the day, but the piano had enticed him and drawn him in. Bringing him soothing comfort and a
peace at mind. As long as no one were to bother him, Gabriel could probably sit there and play all night long.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:56 pm
User Image
User Image

It had been days before Keahi Kamalani the Hawaiian foreign exchange student had got into trouble, and that wasn't a good thing, so what does he do? Where does he go? He skateboards inside the prestige private school (it was the closest thing to surfing) and crashes. Meaning Keahi needed to hide.
The Hawaiian boy hurried into the nearest classroom and shut the door behind him, sighing of relief. Only to hear a piano behind him, which meant he wasn't alone. Catching his breath, Keahi observed a rather... girly looking student. So what does the blunt boy say, "Are you a girl?" and approaches him to find out. Oh where were his manners?

s-so cutesu

Angel Girl Leah
Captain

Miyoko Hayashi V2

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:20 pm

↪ ★ ┋ ❝ SILENTLY HE APPROACHED, WINGS UNFURLED AND SCYTHE IN HAND
THEY SAY HE IS THE ANGEL OF DARKNESSS

` ☾ GABRIEL KNIGHT

His moment of peace came to an interruption when the door opened up. As luck would have it, the music room would be the
sole place of abandonment for months, but the moment he decided to enter it and enjoy himself, some brat would come in and
ruined the mood of everything. Gabriel didn't stop playing, though he did glance out of the corner of his eyes at the baby faced
blonde boy who entered the room and instantly started off with calling him a girl. No surprise there. The boy looked like the very
low life of the earth that Gabriel didn't care for to begin with. So he kept playing and simply ignored the other student, instead
allowing his eyes to close once more as he continued to caress and press down each key. Once he finished his song though,
Gabriel figured he would not find peace so as long as the blonde was in there with him, so he sat up and gently closed the lid
the hid the keys away, scooting the bench in before he adjusted the sleeves of his button down dress shirt.

"Good day," he answered simply before he brushed past Keahi, making sure to draw his arm away so he wouldn't even
have to graze clothes with the younger punk. Gabriel gave one last satisfying flip of his hair from over his shoulders as if giving
Keahi a sarcastic response before he opened up the door to the music room and turned the lights out on the blonde, shutting
the door behind him as he stepped out.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:37 am
Genkawolf

Noah still pulling morris by his hand came to a stop "he we are niw just give me a minute to find what I'm looking for " he said cheerfully as he started to look for his case

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:34 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris was a bit out of breath by the time Noah had let go of his head. He nods his head, "I'm just going to catch my breath in the mean time" he said leaning up against the nearest wall. While catching his breath he notices this was the music room because of the piano was in here.
the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:45 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris was a bit out of breath by the time Noah had let go of his head. He nods his head, "I'm just going to catch my breath in the mean time" he said leaning up against the nearest wall. While catching his breath he notices this was the music room because of the piano was in here.
the amazing kitsune

Noah soon found what he was looking for and placed a case on the desk and opened it up and pulled a violin out of it and walked towards him "I'm a little rusty hope you don't mind" he then started playing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49tpIMDy9BE  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:22 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris watches take out an violin and it was his first time seeing one in person. He doubt he would mind especially when the music really spoke to his soul. Reminded him of when he had first met his recent foster parents and the good times spent with his two school friends.
the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:33 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris watches take out an violin and it was his first time seeing one in person. He doubt he would mind especially when the music really spoke to his soul. Reminded him of when he had first met his recent foster parents and the good times spent with his two school friends.
the amazing kitsune

Noah slowly opened his eyes and smiled at moris and held his violin kinda nervously" so what do you think like I said its been awhile hope it didn't sound to bad " he said kinda nervous he was very nervous when it came to how his playing sounded  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:04 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris notices the older male's nervous mannerism then looks away as he thought over on what to say to the question. "I thought you sounded better than someone is supposedly is rusty. I don't know much about music so that is all I can really comment on" he tells him.
the amazing kitsune

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces