Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:13 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris notices the older male's nervous mannerism then looks away as he thought over on what to say to the question. "I thought you sounded better than someone is supposedly is rusty. I don't know much about music so that is all I can really comment on" he tells him.
the amazing kitsune

Noah sighed in relief " phew that's good so do you have anything you're particularly good with" he said putting his violin away with a smile on his face then going to put it locked up  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:40 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
"You mean when it comes to instruments? My answer would be a no then" Moris answered. "I've never touched an instrument and never been taught played one either or attended a music class. Only other instrument I've seen in person is the piano" he stated. Every other home he has been in had a piano, but he wasn't allowed to touch it.
the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:34 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
"You mean when it comes to instruments? My answer would be a no then" Moris answered. "I've never touched an instrument and never been taught played one either or attended a music class. Only other instrument I've seen in person is the piano" he stated. Every other home he has been in had a piano, but he wasn't allowed to touch it.
the amazing kitsune

Noah shook his head" no I didn't mean that no offense but you wouldn't seem like the person who would play I meant like drawing singing painting anything else " he said chuckling walking up next to him a hand behind his head  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:48 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
"None taken" Moris said looking away again. He doesn't blame him or gets offended because the guy barely knows him. "What I'm good at is a secret that I only recently share with friends that I trust" he tells him. "Time to get going" he said before moving to leave out of the music room. [exit]
the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:57 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
"None taken" Moris said looking away again. He doesn't blame him or gets offended because the guy barely knows him. "What I'm good at is a secret that I only recently share with friends that I trust" he tells him. "Time to get going" he said before moving to leave out of the music room. [exit]
the amazing kitsune

Noah nodded and noticed him leaving " oi wait for me " he called out running after him
(Exit)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Teacher: Andrew Xavier
The Insane

The faint noise of a squeaky violin trailed down the hallway. As if chasing the ghostly remnants of an ethereal experience, Mr. Xavier reopened the classroom door, only to find nothing besides a piano, recently dusted off.

Dammit, Mr. Xavier thought, the moment he started to hear sounds from the classroom, everyone had already left. Mr. Xavier gazed nostalgically at the classroom. His wooden desk has grown a layer of furry detritus, much like his mossy beard. Both of which needed a good shaving due to severe negligence.

Mr. Xavier sat back down on his spinning black chair and watched floating particles of dust gently settle on his desk. This place needed some cleaning. Next time he should write his contact information on the blackboard or something, that way students would at least know there was a teacher around. Lately the school has been more like a haunted mansion rather than a legitimate educational institution. Not like music would make much of a difference.

"GOD DAMMIT!" he screamed, ricocheting the black, spinning chair into the wall and back into his knees. He madly scribbled onto the blackboard:
TEACHER: MR. XAVIER
PHONE #: XXX-XXX-XXXX

He was sure the screeching sound of chalk, much like the wails of the violin from before, could be heard down the hallway.

Fiercely fighting the forces of entropy, Mr. Xavier threw open the windows and let sunlight into the room, and watched dust particles diffuse from the classroom to the brightness of the outside world. "Damn, that's a lot of dust," he muttered.

OOC: Contact info implies future visitors can quote me ("call me") if they're in the room. At least notify me if the class isn't dead yet! XD

snowy15708

High-functioning Hellraiser

28,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Hellraiser 500

snowy15708

28,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:39 pm
The Insane

Mr. Xavier was busily wheeling his chair around the room, flicking grit from his fingernails onto the grimy floor, and tossing chalk into the waste bin. He started to tear crumpled sheet music he retrieved from the trash. He liked the sound of torn paper. The broken notes reflected his broken classroom. He was turning around to roll in the opposite direction when he saw that a chalky face hovered above a desk.
He paled, then realized it was just an Asian boy. It shouldn’t be that surprising. Mr. Xavier threw a piece of chalk at the boy.
“The hell you eating paper for? Are you vegan or are you stupid?”

Ven Vanity

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:09 pm
User Image
Linus xxxxx Aron
--------------------------- ---

Linus had been wandering the halls for a bit. Exploring at first and trying to familiarize himself with the school but he had ended up getting a little lost. Finding the music room he peeked in nervously. He didn't see anyone and it confused him, why would a music room be so empty? Tho he did feel a tiny bit relieved that no one was in as far as he could see, so he stepped into the half lit room, the light from the window showing the dust in the room "oh that's a little sad." he said looking around the empty room and seeing a piano off to the side. Walking over he lifted the top up reviling the white keys of the piano. Brushing off the seat he sat down and picked at a few keys getting a look of slight disgust at the untooned sound of the piano. With a sigh Linus started to play a soft song on the piano, it didn't sound great to him but it didn't sound completely awful either.  

Heckaroonies

Anxious Vampire

7,415 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:53 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
"Have a little more experience on the music topic than I do then" said Moris as to his boyfriend as he followed the senior to the music classroom. At arrival, he walked in and two people here and one of them maybe the teacher. "This is the right place, right?" he asked the other male.
the amazing kitsune
tiny14xx2
TroubleJean
snowy15708

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:11 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
"Have a little more experience on the music topic than I do then" said Moris as to his boyfriend as he followed the senior to the music classroom. At arrival, he walked in and two people here and one of them maybe the teacher. "This is the right place, right?" he asked the other male.
the amazing kitsune
tiny14xx2
TroubleJean
snowy15708

Jeffrey nodded and sid "I'm pretty sure this is the place "he said looking as r the instruments  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:00 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris looked to his boyfriend after hearing what he said. "I suppose you're right, Jeffery" he replied. "What instrument would be think I would learn to play?" he asked his boyfriend.
the amazing kitsune
tiny14xx2
snowy15708

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:32 pm
The Insane
Mr. Xavier immediately threw a piece of chalk at the boy in the hoodie. "You look whiter than Beethoven in that makeup. Go fix your face before you come back." He then threw an eraser at the boy named Jeffrey again, watching the clouds of calcium carbonate billow into the stagnant air. Suddenly, a man in a suit walked in, carrying a violin. He did not look like a high school boy. Mr. Xavier straightened up "Welcome, welcome. We would be honored to have you play your violin-" Halfway through his speaking, a boy with electrical tape on his nose insolently muttered something about breathing. "Have some manners, boy! Speak properly and show some respect. When I say it's electrical tape, it is electrical tape! Now turn around, this man in a suit is here to play the violin. I'm not here to listen to you noobs all day, now." Mr. Xavier kicked his rolling chair back into place and quickly led the man in a suit into the room. "So sorry about the state of the room, sir. Please, allow me to take your case. Would you like me to hang your coat here? Yes, thank you for coming, we welcome all real musicians here. I'm afraid I may not be the best teacher for you, but I assure that I give excellent critique. I know how to appreciate talent when I see it."
the amazing kitsune
tiny14xx2
Ven Vanity
Genkawolf
TroubleJean

snowy15708

28,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Hellraiser 500
Classrooms