Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:20 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris looked to hiend after hearing what he said. "I suppose you're right, Jeffery" he replied. "What instrument would be think I would learn to play?" he asked his boyfriend.
the amazing kitsune
tiny14xx2
snowy15708

Jeffrey got a thoughtful look on his face and said "hm well maybe I could teach you some guitar "he said with a smile while taking his hood that hid his face
(This what he looks like)
https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/63/43/fa/6343fa50d96d029b329afd30d10606d8.jpg&imgrefurl=https://www.pinterest.com/pin/366199013427805402/&docid=AMYGt1WQF45FbM&tbnid=_nHx5iSBaP5C6M:&w=320&h=457&bih=567&biw=360&ved=0ahUKEwjEr770uKnPAhVp6YMKHb2RAiIQMwg_KAowCg&iact=mrc&uact=8
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:20 am
snowy15708

Genkawolf

the amazing kitsune

User Image
    He had been quiet the entire trek to the music room, barely listening to them converse, though he found it odd that they seemed to know little about each other even though they claimed they were in a relationship. Didn't you date someone so you could figure out what you have in common before you are in the actual Boyfriend-Girlfriend/Boyfriend-Boyfriend/Girlfriend-Girlfriend kind of title? Sure, you won't know everything right away, but just with the way they spoke, it didn't seem like they even knew as much as a normal couple would. Unless they were just starting out, then that made sense.

Sighing softly, he shook his head and let the other two step inside first, his hand gripping the handle of his violin case as the man seeming to be an unhappy teacher, started barking orders at them. He was used to it though. He had been to this school for over a year and a half, so he pretty much got things down and knew the behaviors of each teacher he at least met once. Clearing his throat softly, he goes off to find a random seat with his violin after not being given one already by the teacher. He would be lucky if the man didn't also mistake him for a teacher like the other two did. He did kind of did have an appearance of a man in his twenties. He was close to twenty, but not quite there.
    'Am I allowed to practice my violin? I hope so...'

Wearing: Navy blue long-sleeved shirt, black pants, black shoes and a black necklace with a silver music note charm.
    Thoughts: Do I look old?
    Out Of Cues: Sorry for the delay. Can't use computer since we already disconnected the wifi to move it to the new place.

User Image

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
    • Wall Street 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
    • Friend of the Goat 100
    • Team Peyo 25
    • Powerful Legion 100
    PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:20 pm
    User Image
    Moris Stealth
    He looks to the teacher who said blonde kid because he was blonde and a kid, but it turned out the was speaking to a different student. He hadn't noticed the senior student was still with them because of how quiet he has been and most of his questions were answered by his boyfriend. "Black tape? Nah, that's not what it is and it doesn't bother my breathing" he said to the music teacher. He recognized the music from some old movie he may have seen one time in the past. "I would be willing to give it a try" he said to being taught how to play the guitar. He took a seat at the nearest desk and placed his knack sack under the chair.
    the amazing kitsune
    tiny14xx2
    snowy15708

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:38 pm
    snowy15708
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    The Teacher: Andrew Xavier
    The Insane
    Mr. Xavier immediately threw a piece of chalk at the boy in the hoodie. "You look whiter than Beethoven in that makeup. Go fix your face before you come back." He then threw an eraser at the boy named Jeffrey again, watching the clouds of calcium carbonate billow into the stagnant air. Suddenly, a man in a suit walked in, carrying a violin. He did not look like a high school boy. Mr. Xavier straightened up "Welcome, welcome. We would be honored to have you play your violin-" Halfway through his speaking, a boy with electrical tape on his nose insolently muttered something about breathing. "Have some manners, boy! Speak properly and show some respect. When I say it's electrical tape, it is electrical tape! Now turn around, this man in a suit is here to play the violin. I'm not here to listen to you noobs all day, now." Mr. Xavier kicked his rolling chair back into place and quickly led the man in a suit into the room. "So sorry about the state of the room, sir. Please, allow me to take your case. Would you like me to hang your coat here? Yes, thank you for coming, we welcome all real musicians here. I'm afraid I may not be the best teacher for you, but I assure that I give excellent critique. I know how to appreciate talent when I see it."
    the amazing kitsune
    tiny14xx2
    Ven Vanity
    Genkawolf
    TroubleJean

Jeffrey caught both the eraser and chalk and glared at the teacher "it's not paint sir I was burned to the point skin looks like this "he said glaring at him  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
    • Friend of the Goat 100
    • Team Peyo 25
    • Powerful Legion 100
    PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:00 pm
    User Image
    Moris Stealth
    Moris really didn't like the way the teacher spoke to his boyfriend. He stuffed his hands in his jacket pockets as he resisted using his telekinesis against the teacher. "There is always one bad teacher among the good ones, right?" he questions in his mind. He growls when the teacher called what was on his nose electrical tape. He gets up and grabs his knack sack, "Physical appearance and prior music experience/skills is what matters. I rather not attend this class" he said before leaving out. Being in the same room as this judgmental teacher was rubbing him the wrong way and didn't anything like Akihiro says he is like. Didn't want to lose control of himself so he got out of there as soon as he could. He is sure his foster would understand why he decided to drop this class. [exit]
    the amazing kitsune
    tiny14xx2
    snowy15708

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:19 pm
    snowy15708

User Image
      Blinking as he was greeted much different than everyone else, Akihiro followed the teacher and soon gave a soft smile as he removed his coat. His personality was quite different now than from earlier, but that was okay to Aki. Folding his coat over his arm neatly, he gave the teacher a warm smile in return to his generosity. "You're really too kind sir. And I am sure that you are a very suitable teacher. There must be something new you can teach me. One cannot know everything and I am more than willing to learn."

Setting his coat to the side on the desk next to him, he takes his case to set it down as well and open it. Inside was a well taken are of, navy blue violin with a treble clef engraved into the neck underneath the strings."I just turned her today, she should play well today. Would you like to hear her tune? Ah, but first, forgive my poor manners. I am Akihiro Daichi, a senior whose attended here for all four of my years. I do not believe I caught your name sir."

Wearing: Navy blue long-sleeved shirt, black pants, black shoes and a black necklace with a silver music note charm.
      Thoughts: Do I look old?
      Out Of Cues:

User Image

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
      • Signature Look 250
      • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
      • Wall Street 200
      Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items