High-functioning Warlord

10,215 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:06 pm
User Image
User Image

Nathan stood outside in the sun watering his beloved plants. He hummed to himself hoping that is students would be able to find him a miss all the plants he'd grown.
Sun flowers stood the tallest even a few stalks of corn had shot up. Lilies, snap dragons, strawberry patch all the wonderful things he'd managed to grow. He just couldn't wait to share his knowledge with others. He sat on a near-by bench and happily waited for his first class to show and keeping an eye on a slightly drooping tomato plant.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:20 pm
Kitsune_Hitsugaya

the gothic beauty 2

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image
Feonix ━━ Devaul
T H E xxxxFIREBENDER

Feonix stormed off after his quick drive by apology to kitty nurse. He was out of line for taking his anger and growing lividity out on neko nurse. He was man enough to admit that. It didn't stop him from having flames lapping and dancing off his form. Nor his pissed off exit. How dare they try to act like they know him. They started s**t with him. Okay mostly that teacher challengesalot. He did over react a bit but rationality wasn't exactly his strong suit when his hot headed temperment got the best of him. The ground was singing and burnding black wherever he walked. He muttered and swore in alien tongue so all you knew that he was pissed was due to his tone not his words.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

High-functioning Warlord

10,215 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:26 pm
TimeKeys

THE GENIUS ȘNOW

User Image

Nathan made it back in time but there was no one there. He let out a sigh and sat next to his tomato plants. He looked up to see Feonix marching with flames dancing behind him and getting dangerously close to his garden. Nathan stood up and stood in front of Feonix a good two feet from the garden.
"H-Hello again, what brings you to these parts?" he asked but his eyes were on the blacked ground behind the fuming student.
"J-Just on a walk eh?" he chuckled nervously.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:41 pm
Kitsune_Hitsugaya

TimeKeys

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tristan walked towards the gardens with a purpose, he wanted to see if the teacher had let anything besides the regulated plants grow this year. It would be a first if the man had allowed the 'medical' plants to grow.

"Snow, got anything good this year? Hell I would take a batch of catnip if you had it." He smirked a cigarett in hand as he eyed the other male that was clearly pissed. "Ooo another feisty student! School just gets more entertaining as the years go by. Well I think I'll sit this one out." Of course he had no intention of leaving. If the other student distracted snow then perhaps he could get a look at the plants and see if any were worth the effort.  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

High-functioning Warlord

10,215 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:00 pm
the gothic beauty 2

TimeKeys

THE GENIUS ȘNOW

User Image
Nathan looked towards the neko headed into the garden, "H-Hey! You can't smoke over here! Its bad for the plants!" Nathan exclaimed and ran over to Tristan, "Please put that out." he asked and looked back to Fenoix to make sure he wasn't setting anything ablaze.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:07 pm
Kitsune_Hitsugaya

the gothic beauty 2

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image
Feonix ━━ Devaul
T H E xxxxFIREBENDER

Feonix was fuming. Livid. He didn't even know where he'd ended up. Just away from there. He narrowed his eyes on snowflake. "Snowflake." He glared. "Want to f**k with me too?! I really don't care what any you man b***hes think about me! I don't need you. I don't need anyone." He said angrily. Jumping back out of reflex as Professor Snow hadn't done anything to him. He'd started calming down then he lost his temper.

He looked around. "Nothing. Just storming off fuming. Didn't even know where I was walking. Don't know how I ended up here." He said sharply. His gaze jerked to the guy in leather. "Who the hell are you?!" He demanded. What was with cat men and showing up? He was beginning to think he was in some whack job version of catwoman played by men versus women in tight spandex leather. He blinked a bit. Catnip? Okay then....whatever. He thought to himself.

"Entertaining...right. Right. If you say so catman." He said sarcastically. Looking around and put a hand on his face. He was trying to calm down. Really he was. It just wasn't working. He blinked. Smoking? He gave that up...for a guy. Guy was now dead. One of the few people he gave a damn about. Only he smoked worse things then cigarettes. He'd tried to die...then he met that guy. One of the few he cared about. He flamed less. Looking at Professor snow. This was not his scene but it was kind of nice. He looked around. The flames going out as he paled.

Walking over to a flower without flames. Kneeling by it and touched it. "These were one of your favorites Zackari....you always did like the unusual and rare ones." He said more to himself.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

High-functioning Warlord

10,215 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:12 pm
TimeKeys

THE GENIUS ȘNOW

User Image

Nathan looked over to Feonix, he stood close but not too close, "The American Pitcher Plant," he said softly, "They trap and eat insects, I like to keep them around because they eat pests and bees stay away from them." he said kindly, "Aren't they different?" he chuckled.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:44 pm
TimeKeys

User Image
Akemi ━━Hoshi
T H E xxxxKawaii

Akemi had been hiding about in the garden area watching the scene play out. Apparently the red head was very upset about something and that just wouldn't do. He brushed his pinkish brown hair from his face and slowly moved over. The teen was a colorful to say the least. He wore white tight jeans and a large over sized sky blue cardigan with white poka dots. Under it he wore a pale sunshine colored t-shirt with a smiling cloud on it. About his neck a pale pink ribbon choker. And to set the outfit off his favorite pastel rainbow spotted white converse.

He knelt down lightly touching the ground were the other had walked. The grass growing back green and strong. Slowly he made his way healing the burnt areas as he went. Seeing the redhead he moved to kneel beside him and nudged him lightly.

"Hello firefly!" he chimed happily. Playfully he poked his cheek. "Smile...I'm sure your person would want you to smile." he said happily.  

Twilight_Moth

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:52 pm
Sweetlil_BubblegumPop

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

the gothic beauty 2

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image
Feonix ━━ Devaul
T H E xxxxFIREBENDER

Feonix stroked the leaves. "Yeah. Zackari loved the strange plants. I used to like to smoke the funny plants. Spike them with things." He said in a half mutter. A scowl on his face but only because of his presence. "They are. They were his thing." He muttered. Letting go of the plant and hitting it away from him. Looking away with a scowl.

Then he was suddenly nudged and joined by some dude who smelled like sweet cinnamon and roses. His instant reaction was to shove the guy away and fall backwards a bit. Growling at him hostilely. "Did your momma drop you on your head?! What the f**k is wrong with you?!" He glared and looked away muttering profanities. "Person? Hah. Yeah...person." He scoffed sarcastically. "Whatever he is dead. So it doesn't matter now does it?!" He spat. Glaring at this...this crazy fluffcake. Giving him the most intimidating look he could trying to make him go away. Leave him alone. He didn't want people getting clsoe to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:03 am
TimeKeys

User Image
Akemi ━━Hoshi
T H E xxxxKawaii

He blinked lilac colored eyes as he looked at the other whom freaked out at his presence. He laughed softly when the other asked if he was dropped on his head. "I don't know if you find my mother you can ask her, I wouldn't know." he said and smiled. He gazed back at the plant for a moment then eyed the other again. He was hurt pretty bad..that was easy to tell. He pouted slightly as he watched him speak of this person as dead. "So you think he doesn't care about your happiness anymore just because he is not able to be seen by you anymore?" he asked and blinked.

"That's really sad Firefly..don't you know..once someone's in your heart..not even death can take them out of there?"
he looked to the other like he had something foolish like the sky was yellow and the grass purple. "So you should smile even more for him or i'll keep poking you.." he said and poked his side lightly.  

Twilight_Moth

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:18 am

TimeKeys

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason kept his gaze forward as he jogged, after a while he was unaware of where he was or even if it matter in that case. Calmly he looked around and noticed that he was near the class that Nathan was teaching as he waved slightly to him but stopped seeing that Feonix was there. Looking away he picked his speed up again and looked forward but the blush covered his cheeks slightly but the sweat covered it so it was not visible. He kept running heading to the exit so he could leave and go to the locker rooms or even his home to wash up.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:26 am
Sweetlil_BubblegumPop

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

TimeKeys

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Catman? I think you have your movies confused." He chuckled slightly before turning away and putting his cigarette out. "Fine, that better Snow?" He asked an ear twitching as another came over. "Why hello cutie! Mind if I use you as a pillow?" He asked putting an arm around the newcomer before he spoke again. "Firefly... huh that isn't a bad name for our redhead is it? Just don't give him any nicknames that are special got it? I would get rather jealous if you did!" He joked taking his arm off his shoulders and looking over at Jason. Yet another person for him to play with. He purred and trotted over to the gym teacher. "Looking as good as always teach. When are you going to invite me over hm?"  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

High-functioning Warlord

10,215 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:44 am
the gothic beauty 2
Sweetlil_BubblegumPop

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

TimeKeys

THE GENIUS ȘNOW

User Image

Nathan sighed and much like his brother when he was flustered or upset the air seemed to cool. Things were getting out of hand, he was supposed to be the professor, the one keeping calm and teaching his students but so far he'd been late and nervous and worried. He saw Jason and knew that the gym teacher, who seemed full of authority would be able to help. Just this once after all.
"Professor Johnson!" Nathan called. He easily caught up, even for being so thin the quite genius was in fairly good shape, he took hold of Jason's arm, "Please won't you stay for our lesson?" Nathan asked a hint of desperation in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:58 am

TimeKeys

the gothic beauty 2

Sweetlil_BubblegumPop

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Stopping when he saw Nathan catch up to him as he looked over to him calmly but he nodded slightly reaching over to rub his head softly. "Alright Nathan i will stay with you and help with your lesson. Seems you have your hands full with everything right now, so its the least I can do"he said calmly before looking over to see the neko trot over to him. Smirking he shock his head and then took Nathan's hand gently and began to walk back to the class. "You can keep dreaming kitty cat, but maybe if you mature a little more then we can talk about me inviting you over"he said calmly. Taking a few small breaths he ignored Feonix and looked at Akemi calmly as he ruffled his head a bit. "hello" he said gently and then looked at Nathan. "So what is it that you need me to help with?'

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

High-functioning Warlord

10,215 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:11 pm

TimeKeys

the gothic beauty 2

Sweetlil_BubblegumPop

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

THE GENIUS ȘNOW

User Image

Nathan smiled, Jason seemed to have a way with students, he blushed a light pink to have his hair rustled but tried to pay it no mind.
"There is a tray of annuals in the green house, if you could bring them out, there's a little tape label on it." Nathan explained then turned to the students, "Our first test will be on annuals, but that won't be for a while so this is just so you can see them." he smiled warmly then looked back to Jason, "Be careful, the tray is much heavier than it looks." Nathan said.  
Classrooms

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff