• Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:41 pm
]
Sweetlil_BubblegumPop

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

TimeKeys

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."I am mature for a Neko. You should know that, but whatever. I'll see you later I'm sure." He moved to help with the trays as well. "Annuals. Plants that need to be replanted every year as opposed to perennials which can be left alone and they will come back year after year. See I pay attention."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:52 pm

TimeKeys

the gothic beauty 2

Sweetlil_BubblegumPop

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jason nodded as he made his way to the green house as he gently began to look for the tray that Nathan was talking about. Looking over he found it and picked it up while he did his best to carry it back outside for the other before setting it down on the ground for him and then walked over to Nathan. There you go Nathan"he said calmly and then looked at the neko calmly. "Well we shall see if the one that I'm crushing on now doesn't work out then you are more then welcome to come over to my room"he said calmly. Slowly he slide his shirt back on and then looked the students over.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:03 pm
Sweetlil_BubblegumPop

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

TimeKeys

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."You don't mean the fireball do you? I don't think he is goin to work out, but I could be wrong I suppose." He purred playfully before walking over to the other students. "Why did you pu your shirt on? I was enjoying the view."

Still he figured he had to pay attention at the moment since Jason was there and he wanted to impress the man.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:32 pm

TimeKeys

the gothic beauty 2

Sweetlil_BubblegumPop

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

THE GENIUS ȘNOW

User Image

Nathan looked very confused between Tristan and Jason. Crushing on? Surely Jason didn't mean he found a student sexually attractive...did he? That was unethical and unprofessional to voice such matters, especially to another student. No no, that wasn't right...was it? Nathan held his head for a moment...what kind of school did he apply at?
Nevermind, he thought to himself and pulled free his pointer from his pocket.
"Alright." Nathan said with a smile.
In alphabetic order he ran down the names of the plants by pointing at them.
"African daisy, angel's trumpet, baby blue eyes, bacopa, California poppy, Devil's Snare, GillyWeed and Puffapod." he smiled.
"Some of these plants have magical propertys and are best left to only advanced students and myself to handle." he explained.  

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

High-functioning Warlord

10,215 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:47 pm
the gothic beauty 2
Sweetlil_BubblegumPop

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

TimeKeys

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Devil's snare is magical and deadly it can only be controlled with bright light." He smiled at Nathan his little canine teeth showing slightly before he looked away. "Anything else that is magical? And what qualifies as an advanced student? Do you give private lessons?" He purred playfully just wantin to get the other to blush again. He smiled at the thought of seeing the pretty color on the man's cheeks.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:45 pm

TimeKeys

the gothic beauty 2

Sweetlil_BubblegumPop

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

THE GENIUS ȘNOW

User Image

Nathan sighed again sending the area down a few degrees, "There are a few more magical plants I watch over, an advance student is someone interested in the class and has what I deem as the 'Touch' in which the plants respond positively to the aura of a student. I don't offer private lessons but my door is always open." he said sounding exasperated. He pressed his fingers to his temple and took a deep breath.  

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

High-functioning Warlord

10,215 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:15 pm

TimeKeys

the gothic beauty 2

Sweetlil_BubblegumPop

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Calmly Jason wrapped his arms around Nathan calmly to at least help Nathan keep anyone else away at least until he told him that he was not needed. Listening he looked at Nathan as he listened but the whole time he he kept someone what a eye on Feonix calmly but still a small light blushed on his face. "Besides teachers are not allowed to give private lessons unless the student really needs it and if the school allows it. Besides your giving Nathan a headache and me keeping my shirt off was not professional to any of you"he said gently. Pulling back he handed him some apsirin and a cup of water "it will help your headache"he said gently.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:32 pm

TimeKeys

the gothic beauty 2

Sweetlil_BubblegumPop

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

THE GENIUS ȘNOW

User Image

Nathan was bright red when Jason wrapped his arms around his body. There was no hiding this on the pale skin on his face. He took the aspirin without the water and waved his hand, "Dismissed, read your books." he said and disappeared into his green house. He took a deep breath and just tried to clear his head. He needed to breathe, he closed his eyes and tried to let the warm humid air over take him.  

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

High-functioning Warlord

10,215 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:11 pm
Sweetlil_BubblegumPop

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

TimeKeys

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Take care of yourself Snow. Jason." He waved to the teachers before heading off. He had his fun and now it was time to relax a bit. Time to head to the apartment he bad heard about. He was goin to stay off campus just to keepthe smaller ukes safe from hisantics, and he didn't want to be so close to all the students, especially if he was having company over.

(exit)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:17 pm
Sweetlil_BubblegumPop

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

the gothic beauty 2

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image
Feonix ━━ Devaul
T H E xxxxFIREBENDER

With: Snowflake, Catman (the male version of catwoman), Fruity Rose (Akemi), Jason, (hasn’t noticed)
Where: Plant Class
Doing: Trying to hide the fact the rare plants brought feelings he thought annihilated and attempting to chase off the poking fiend
Thinking: There is soemthing mentally wrong with this cute and annoyingly clingy rosey smelled dude.
OOC: sorry I was out today. and for his alien tongue picked an uncommon language using google translator to make shift alienize

Feonix didn’t notice when Jason walked by. He was a bit annoyed that Akemi seemed to be trying to reach into his chest and relife s**t he made sure to annhiliate. As far as he was concerned sentimentaity and caring about that s**t died with Zackari. An exasperated growl left his lips. He looked at him. “Hahah...smartass. Why the hell would I waste time doing something useless like tracking down some b***h?!” He said sharptoned. He was trying to chase Akemi off. Was he stupid?! Did he not get he did not want him all up in his space? Not that the guy seemed to care.

He shot his gaze to Tristan. “Catman. You wear all leather like catwoman you are the male version of catwoman hence Catman.” He said sardonically. What the hell??? Did this guy NOT see movies or something??? It wasn’t that complex if you had a brain to figure out the spoof he made from that movie. He stared at this guy. He was annoying. He wanted to go pull that kagome and her family move that was done to Inuyasha and start pulling on and molesting his ears. His right eye twitched in agitation. His fist clenched. He was getting annoyed then his gaze landed on the rare flowers near him.

“Dammit! میں پرسکون ... ISH رہنا ہوگا. Zackari لوگ پاگل غیر معمولی اور غیر معمولی پھولوں سے محبت کرتا تھا. وہ بھی قریب ہیں. سانس. میں اس جرک قتل کرنا چاہتے ہیں یہاں تک کہ اگر!” (Dammit! I have to stay calm...ish. Zackari loved those stupid rare and unusual flowers. They are too close. Breathe. Even if I want to kill this jerk!) He said going into his native alien tongue. He breathed in and out. Taking a knife and stabbed it into his palm. To focus and recenter.

He looked at Akemi. “He is dead. Sentimentality created and anything else connected with him is dead too. Just let the dead rest with the dead.” He said sharply. This guy have a reason for trying to revive his dead and gone painful skeletons??? His gaze shot to Jason hearing him. He blinked and openly stared at the naked chest up and down before Akemi stole his focus again. He narrowed his eyes and shoved him away. Standing up. “He is dead. Dead. Gone. Erased. There is nothing to see or reach to. Just let it go fruity rose.” He said in icy lifeless tone. He narrowed his eyes. “Exactly. Hence why there is no heart. I’m an a*****e and I really don’t care. By your theory I therefore have none.” he said acidicly. Trying to chase this idiot away. Why wouldn’t he be chased off?! It was annoyin.g He put his knife away to prevent his own possible stupidity.

He rolled his eyes. “I smile but I was pissed off then calmed. Now I’m annoyed. What are you some sort of flamboyant leech??? Go away.” He said coldly. His gaze moved to the catman and jason. So he was here. He had completely missed that Akemi stated he was going to poke him if he didn’t smile. Why the hell was geezer here??? Listening to them all. He muttered and shoved away Akemi. Walking further into the gardens into areas with more rare or unusual or absurd plants. Ignoring catman leaving.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Twilight_Moth

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:32 pm
TimeKeys

User Image
Akemi ━━Hoshi
T H E xxxxKawaii

Akemi blinked like a lost kind almost as he looked to the cat man. “Aww but I like pet name’s kitty.” He said then poked Feonix for good measure. “I have dubbed him Firefly so thus he shall be Firefly.” He said matter of factly. His lilac eyes fixed on Feonix as he went into some sort of rage. It was a bit amusing and Akemi just knelt there watching him.

When he let out the rant in some strange language the pinkish brunette smiled and clapped his hands not really caring if he got strange looks. “I like when you talk all strange it’s amusing.” He said and offered a cute smile to the other. Akemi was a fair centered person and was hardly if ever mad. He didn’t let other people’s anger affect him. When the other stabbed himself he poked his arm. “Ouch..don’t..” he said and pouted at the other.

He stood listening to the other rant and completely turn his words around. This guy was so strange he wanted a fight for the sake of fighting. It was so odd. When he was shoved Akemi wobbled but rocked back straight on his feet. Soon he gave chase of the other. Moving to catch up with the other and poked his side. “smile.” He said softly he wasn’t easily brushed off once he found some one odd.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:33 pm

TimeKeys

the gothic beauty 2

Sweetlil_BubblegumPop

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Watching Nathan leave Jason sighed a bit as he took a few small breaths and then looked around seeing everyone else leaving before looking over at Feonix calmly. Sighing he shock his head gently while he ran in his hand through his hair gently as he bite his bottom lip softly taking a deep breath. "Seems that everyone is leaving, even the teacher"he said quietly to himself since no one would hear. Moving he walked over to the green house looking inside wondering to see if he could see Nathan, but seeing he was there he sighed and shock his head. Moving he slide off his shirt off and drapped it back on his shoulders and then looked at Feonix calmly and then reached over grabbing his arm. Thinking slightly he looked at him think slightly before leaning down kissing him hard on the lips and then pulled back. "i'm sorry for what i said back there but it was the truth . I just thought you would take that and learn from it and as well get better, so if not then I'm sorry. You won't seem me at all , so do not worry"he said gently. Looking over him he then took off running not looking back as he looked forward heading to go to his apartment and get ready for class. Well he felt better that he got that off his chest and as well that he might not even see the other male again, so it really didn't matter to him any more and then he could move on to someone else maybe one of the teachers.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:50 am
I Z A N A G I| + |Y A S A S H I

User Image

always kind

User Image
                              Boy, if he was wrong again he was sure to get into trouble! Izanagi stared at the door as he nervously gripped the strap of his backpack, his throat rolling as he gulped nervously. This was the third room that he had been to now and he was seriously hoping that it was going the right place this time. HIs lungs filled with air as he took a deep breath, eventually letting it go when he reached his fist up and knocked on the cold wood. Why he was so nervous, he wasn't sure, but it wasn't very surprising. Moving his hand to the doorknob, he turned it and cracked open the door, peeking in carefully as if someone would tackle him for entering fully first.
                              "U-Um, hello? "

Thoughts: Is this the right place?
Feeling a little bit: Nervous/Hopeful
Current Theme: Roaring Tides 2

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

out-of-character:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:45 am
Sweetlil_BubblegumPop

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

”tiny14xx”

User Image
Feonix ━━ Devaul
T H E xxxxFIREBENDER

With: Snowflake, Catman (the male version of catwoman), Fruity Rose (Akemi), Jason, (hasn’t noticed)
Where: Plant Class
Doing: Trying to hide the fact the rare plants brought feelings he thought annihilated and attempting to chase off the poking fiend
Thinking: There is soemthing mentally wrong with this cute and annoyingly clingy rosey smelled dude.
OOC:

Feonix swatted Akemi’s hand. “Who the hell are you that you keep poking me?!” He demanded. He was going to choke him! He was! Yet...he hadn’t...yet. He rolled his eyes muttering things that wouldn’t be allowed even in a rated R film and ignored them. He wondered if fruitrose had a name but right now wrapping his hands around that pretty little neck and choking it was fun sounding.

Then like clockworks fake liked to stick it up his...ahem...and say haha lets have more fun at your expense.

As right around then Jason showed up. He turned to say a sharp f**k off when the guy spoke. “Screw you. I just want you useless cold hearted self serving so called sempais to back off. Nobody was there when WE needed you...Zackari and I...so why the hell do you expect me to c----” He didn’t need to get better. He tried that now he was going to go out the way he wanted...not giving a living damn! And----brain froze then too. His eyes widened in shock and confusion. THE HOT TEACHER JUST KISSED HIM!!! His eyes softened and he turned dark red from head to toe. A light ripple aura of fire around him before it vanished.

His brain was stunned and frozen. By the time reality caught up and he registered the guy was long gone. A scowl fit him and he shouted after him. “YOU VILE PSYCHOPATHIC DRUNK a** PERVERT MAN SLUT!!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!” He demanded. Shoving Akemi away as yet again he poke him. “NEIT!” (no in russian) He took off faster into the plants and hopefully away from this crazy a** class.

He was further and futher away. He calmed down and relocated inside himself. “Would you stop stalking me chicky dude?!” He heard him talking and just kissed him. Impulsively. He would MAKE HIM SHUT UP! He pulled away. "Now shut up!" He said as he left the class finally.

(exit)  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

High-functioning Warlord

10,215 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:59 am
tiny14xx

TimeKeys

the gothic beauty 2

Sweetlil_BubblegumPop

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

THE GENIUS ȘNOW

User Image

Nathan had seen the whole exchange between Feonix and Jason and for a moment he was dumbstruck...just staring out the green house glass. He took a deep breath and knew he had to maintain a professional appearance. Thats was a teacher was meant to do after all. He left the green house with an air of dignity, even if it was false he clung to it. He saw Izanagi and smiled at him.
"I'm so sorry, you've missed today's class but if you have time I can inform you to all you've missed, pardon me," he said and crossed to Akemi and pressed a hand on his shoulder.
"Beg pardon." he said softly, "I think you might just be an advance student like I mentioned, could you stay for a few extra moments?" Nathan asked.
He needed this, he needed someone who understood plants like he did, someone to relate to, especially now that he felt he was quickly drowning.  
Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff