Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twilight_Moth

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:50 am
TimeKeys

User Image
Akemi ━━Hoshi
T H E xxxxKawaii

The brunette continued to follow the firefly. He was an interesting one if not strange, his temper was a bit amusing. But watching the interaction between teacher and student he blinked surprised by it all. Seemed Firefly was making more friends than he thought he would.

He giggled at the others reaction. "Seems your attracting all kinds of attention.." he giggled and followed after the other and into the plants. He wondered what else would happen.

"I just want to be your fri.."
he was mid sentence in response to the others question when he blinked. Akemi flushed as he was suddenly kissed by the other. He was shocked and stood watching the other. He hesitated for a moment before following after him slowly.

(Exit)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:09 pm
I Z A N A G I| + |Y A S A S H I

User Image

always kind

User Image
                              Damn. SO he had missed the class huh? Sighing softly, the boy watched the different interactions taking place between the others, moving aside quickly when a few of them left. Turning back to the people left in the classroom, he gave a quick bow and left. There was no point in sticking around if the class was over.
                              ~Exit

Thoughts: Oops?
Feeling a little bit: Nervous
Current Theme: Roaring Tides 2

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

out-of-character:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

High-functioning Warlord

10,215 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:35 am

TimeKeys

the gothic beauty 2

Sweetlil_BubblegumPop

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

THE GENIUS ȘNOW

User Image

Nathan came in the next morning bright eyed and bushy tailed. He was awake and in good spirits, today he was going to be a good, no, great professor and teach without any fail. Today he would be a wonderful mentor to his students and they would walk away with at least a little something. Yes today would be a good day.
Nathan headed to the green house with a large cup of tea in a stone travel mug and a happy smile on his face. He still had ten minutes before his class was to begin and he had everything ready...he hoped.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:43 am
Kitsune_Hitsugaya
Could you please stop quoting me since im not in the room anymore. thanks.

Twilight_Moth

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:06 pm
Kitsune_Hitsugaya

User ImageTakashi could feel the flowers calling to him and he followed their voices coming upon a horticulture class. He held out a hand to a rose and it wrapped a vine around his arm for a moment recognizing the god of creation. "Hello little flower, it is nice to see someone takes care of my beauties." He smiled before withdrawing his hand. There was a male he saw within the greenhouse and he gave a small wave.

Turning his attention back to the plants he smiled and touched a bare spot of land a snowy white flower growing. It had little crystals on it's petals so it looked like it was covered in thin frost. His newest creation was delicate and would do best in a colder climate but this was stronger then it's offspring would be so it could be transplanted and transported.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:27 pm
VANYA LARIONOV ▇ ▆ ▅ ▂ ▁
[ Ваня Ларионов ]

User ImageLife every man holds dear;
but the dear man holds ℌonor far more precious dear than life.

William Shakespeare

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

• • • [ Once he had free time, he ended up going to the garden. Since he wasn't teaching, he wore his somewhat more casual cloths. He had on a black blazer, a dark grey v-neck shirt and grey jeans. He brought a book with him as well. He thought he should drop by the green house and greet Mr. Snow before he found himself a reading spot. The green house was smaller than he thought it would be. Smaller was easier to manage.

He opened the door and knocked on the green house lightly to get his attention. "Hello Mr. Snow" he said. "I didn't think you would work at this school" he stated, "I thought it would be too big of a coincidence that I have you as a roommate and your brother as one of my students" he had checked his computer after that class to confirm his suspicion. The teacher, his roommate, was the same person as Noah Snow's brother.

He looked around a bit. It looked like he had prepared for his class. "I assume you will have some students coming in soon" he shifted back a bit. He only dropped by to say hello before leaving to find a spot to read so he didn't mind leaving soon if his class was going to be coming in. ] • • •

The greatest way to live with ℌonor in this world
is to be what we pretend to be.

Socrates

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

BloodxEagle

Partying Bloodsucker

17,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

High-functioning Warlord

10,215 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:10 pm

TimeKeys

the gothic beauty 2

BloodEagle1447

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

THE GENIUS ȘNOW

User Image

Nathan saw someone in the gardens he didn't recognize but waved back, anyone interested in the flowering arts was welcome here in the garden. He was a bit surprised when Vanya made his appearance.
"Oh, professor Larinov, how are you?" he smiled politely, "Roommates? Oh....oh!" Nathan rubbed the soil off his hands onto his already dirty jeans, "Yes, so sorry I haven't been in, I've been meaning to come and set up my things but I've been so so busy." he said and came in a little closer to Vanya, "My class won't be here for a while by the looks of it, would you care to join me for some tea? I have the finest sprigs of mint growing in a pot, very invasive plant you know." he said and headed to the rather large pot of mint he had sitting by itself pushed away from the other plants in the green house.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:51 pm
VANYA LARIONOV ▇ ▆ ▅ ▂ ▁
[ Ваня Ларионов ]

William Shakespeare

• • • [ "I'm doing okay" he replied, "It's fine if you to take your time. I'm setting up some things in the room anyways." He watched him wipe the dirt off on his clothing which was already dirty. He wasn't germaphobic, but he did like to keep things fairly clean and organized. He wasn't working on any of the plants so he didn't have to worry about getting dirty himself. When he invited him to tea, he was happy to oblige. He wasn't one to turn down an invitation. He was just going to read anyways. "It would be a pleasure to join you for some tea" ] • • •

Socrates

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

BloodxEagle

Partying Bloodsucker

17,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:23 pm
Kitsune_Hitsugaya

User ImageTakashi let out a content sigh knowing eventually his flower would be found or it would spread on it's own. He had skipped a class and was supposed to head to detention which he didn't understand. He had created these beings shouldn't he be able to deside what he wanted to do?!

((exit to detention!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:09 pm

the gothic beauty 2

BloodEagle1447

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

THE GENIUS ȘNOW

User Image

Nathan smiled and plugged in his kettle and plucked a few leafs and put them in a tea ball with some dried black tea. He smiled while the water warmed and looked to Vaya, "So, you have a book, anything good?" he asked and leaned against the table looking out, oh, what a shame, that person had left...
Once the water was done Nathan looked around for mugs but remembering he only had his he took out two small flower pots.
"These are clean I promise." he chuckled and poured a fair amount of hot water in each before placing the tea ball in one, he did prefer his dark.  

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

High-functioning Warlord

10,215 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

BloodxEagle

Partying Bloodsucker

17,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:44 pm
VANYA LARIONOV ▇ ▆ ▅ ▂ ▁
[ Ваня Ларионов ]

William Shakespeare

• • • [ Vanya stepped inside since he'd be there for some time. Of course he wouldn't dwell there for too long since Mr. Snow had a class somewhat soon. He looked towards him as he mentioned the book he had. "Ah, it's a historic fiction. It's 'Wake' by Anne Hope. It takes place during the Great War" he hadn't read too much of it yet so he couldn't say much. The synopsis was also quite vague. He was willing to give it a shot.

He came over as he poured the water and placed the tea balls in. "It's a fitting way to drink it in a green house" he said with a smile. It was a bit odd, but it was interesting. ] • • •

Socrates

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:31 pm
BloodEagle1447

THE GENIUS ȘNOW

User Image

Nathan laughed, "One of these days I'll have everything where I need it." he said, "Sugar?" he asked pulling free a bag of sugar from a large plastic container from under the tables holding the plants. He looked it over and opened it to make sure it wasn't plant food and put two teaspoons of sugar in his flower pot with a smile, "This time I left the plant food in the plant food bag." he chuckled.  

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

High-functioning Warlord

10,215 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

BloodxEagle

Partying Bloodsucker

17,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:49 pm
VANYA LARIONOV ▇ ▆ ▅ ▂ ▁
[ Ваня Ларионов ]

William Shakespeare

• • • [ It really couldn't be that difficult to sort things. Even if there was order to the disorder it would be somewhat more passable. It wasn't his responsibility to dictate how Mr. Snow organized things. Though if he needed help with anything he would gladly help. "Thank you but I'll pass. I prefer my tea without sugar" he replied, "It's purer that way" It tasted more natural and herbal without sugar. Not to mention he didn't like things sweet. He reached over for his pot of tea. "I see it's still a bit hot..." he said placing it back down. ] • • •

Socrates

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:22 pm
BloodEagle1447

THE GENIUS ȘNOW

User Image

Nathan smiled a bit wider and picked up his pot and blew on it, a cool breeze of air came out with a sprinkle of snowflakes to make it the perfect drinking temperature and took a sip, "Ah, perfection." he hummed.
Nathan sat up on the table and took another sip, "So, may I ask as to why you became a professor in geography?"  

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

High-functioning Warlord

10,215 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

BloodxEagle

Partying Bloodsucker

17,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:11 pm
VANYA LARIONOV ▇ ▆ ▅ ▂ ▁
[ Ваня Ларионов ]

William Shakespeare

• • • [ He wasn't quite sure if he saw what he saw. Snow? It had to be the light playing with him. He passed it off with such an excuse. He looked at his pot with a suspicious expression. Right as it slightly moved on it's own, he picked it up. It was slightly cooler. He guessed he was trying to cool it a bit for him.

He tested a sip before turning his attention to the other teacher. "I wasn't too sure what I'd teach at first. I had someone to guide me to it. They just dragged me around to a lot of different places and I enjoyed it. We both just wanted to know all about the world" he usually took a long distance trip once a year. He liked going to local places when it was convenient. ] • • •

Socrates

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items