BloodEagle1447

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

User Image

User Image~phoenix form~
Jayo ━━ Nataksi
T H E xxxxINNOCENT

With: tools
Doing: getting lost
Thinking: crying scaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaary!!!! I just wanted to meet sir’s nephew
Where: I don’t know...smells naturey
OOC:

Jayo flew blindly in his foot like form. Engulfed in fire flames that were from his phoenix fire. He wasn't sure where he was going. He was just getting away from the room with all the yelling and the tension. The foot wide phoenix flew and slowly flames dispersed. In his frantic flight he was caught by the winds and thrown crashing into a nearby shed of tools. Things fell and the frightened youth crawled his birdy form into a corner and hid.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:27 am
VANYA LARIONOV ▇ ▆ ▅ ▂ ▁
[ Ваня Ларионов ]
location:: Horticulture/Herbology with:: Nathan Snow and Jayo Nataksi

User ImageLife every man holds dear;
but the dear man holds ℌonor far more precious dear than life.

William Shakespeare

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

• • • [ Vanya was aware of something coming before it hit. Luckily they were in the green house area and not the shed. He placed the pot of tea down. "We should check on that" he said before hurrying out. He expected Mr. Snow to follow. It was Mr. Snow's shed and they were both teachers. They had to make sure everything was fine as well as clean up the mess. He peered into the shed cautiously. From the information he gathered it was a white bird. He had to exercise caution since he didn't plan on getting a beak or talon to the face. He made his way in then saw the creature. Did it belong to a student? All he could tell was that it seemed to be in a state of shock. Any animal was some threat when it was frantic. "Hey, calm down" he instructed the animal in the best calming voice he could muster. He reached out his hand to pet it's head. Sure, there was no telling if it would understand him or not, but he didn't want to further frighten it by sudden contact. He wanted to make the bird aware of his presence first. He was really risking it touching the creature. He always had someone to watch his back if things went awry. ] • • •

The greatest way to live with ℌonor in this world
is to be what we pretend to be.

Socrates

Kitsune_Hitsugaya
TimeKeys

BloodxEagle

Partying Bloodsucker

17,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

High-functioning Warlord

10,215 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:19 pm
TimeKeys

BloodEagle1447

THE GENIUS ȘNOW

User Image

Nathan ran out after Vanya. He was very worried about who or what crashed into his shed. There were shears, tree knives, pitch forks, all these sharp tools someone could hurt themselves on. He saw the white bird and brushed past Vanya to the bird.
"Hush, sh sh little bird." he said with a soft smile.
Nathan had a way with animals since he was always so soft and gentle he held his hand out to the bird and stroked it's head, "Shh, little one lets see, I'm not gonna hurt you but you may have hurt yourself." his voice was calm and warm.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:27 pm
BloodEagle1447

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

User Image

User Image~phoenix form~
Jayo ━━ Nataksi
T H E xxxxINNOCENT

With: tools & two teachers
Doing: being the most unvolient freaked out phoenix bird ever
Thinking: crying scaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaary!!!! I just wanted to meet sir’s nephew....no...trapped o.o eh?
OOC:

Jayo shifted around and graoned. Jumping and flaired out his wings. Scuttling backwards so fast his talons caught tail feathers and he tripped over the beautiful silken feathers. Rolling backwards further into the corner. He shifted around and took on a hot glow as a nonthreatening self defense mechanism. He trembled and shook. He let out a beautiful musical ccry of fear when the hand rose. Shrinking into the corner. Versus most terrified animals he curled into the corner as tightly as he could, hid his head down and moved a wing to shyly and fearfully "hide" himself. He brushed their minds but at first just jumbled images. Though when no strike or blow hit he raised his head and lowered his wing to peek over the tip of it. Shaking and wary eyeing them. He played timid shy keep away from the hand attempting to stroke his head. The voice was calm and warm and stopped his shaking.

~NYAAAAAAA!!! DON'T HURT ME!!!~

His mind cried out brushing against theirs without intrusion so their ears would "hear" the soft frightened voice without breaking into their minds.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

BloodxEagle

Partying Bloodsucker

17,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:38 pm
VANYA LARIONOV ▇ ▆ ▅ ▂ ▁
[ Ваня Ларионов ]

William Shakespeare

• • • [ Before he even touched the bird, Mr. Snow came in behind him. Upon noticing him, he backed away. He assumed he would be better with the creature. Vanya knew he wasn't the most "friendly" looking individual. The bird seemed to flail and pull away even further into the shed. He was shocked when he heard a voice seemingly from nowhere. He felt confused since he didn't see anything else. Was it perhaps the bird? "We should give him space to calm down for now" he recommended. ] • • •

Socrates

Kitsune_Hitsugaya
TimeKeys

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:24 pm
TimeKeys

BloodEagle1447

THE GENIUS ȘNOW

User Image

Nathan had heard the voice and blinked, with a soft smile, "We should but," he said and knelt on the floor, "Hello sweetheart, I know you must be terribly afraid but I'm not going to harm you." Nathan's voice was calm and warm, never wavering. He kept a good distance from the bird but was still close enough to snatch the bird if it tried to fly, "I'd like to take a look if you don't mind."  

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

High-functioning Warlord

10,215 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:45 pm
BloodEagle1447

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

User Image
User Image
~phoenix form~
Jayo ━━ Nataksi
T H E xxxxINNOCENT

Doing: crouch huddling in the corner like the child out those commercials on the abused and abandoned childrne of third world country slave rings.
Thinking: o.o scary...scary...don't hurt me. I can't speak much your common but maybe...enough not to be hurt?
OOC:

Jayo didn't judge by expression or stance. To him these two were "humans" and humans added to the phoenix's extreme sheltered from human society. They tortured him and used him for target practice. He didn't understand them. To his phoenix nature it was just one more person he didn't know. Not who they were the demeanor they gave...human. He scrunched back and then trembled. He eyed him warily. With *POOF* type graceful and beautiful flare of shimmering fire colored aura the wings englufed the phoenix. The light glowed then dimmed.

Leaving a crouch huddled pressed into the corner and balled up youth. His arm over his upper torso as his wing had been. He shrunk into himself more. He studied him. Trembling as he pressed back. Shaking hard.
"I...." He sounded out slowly as if using human wasn't normal. The same musical tones that had brushed their minds. He hugged himself and stayed looking like that infomercial about the injured people. He was bruised and battered. Some would heal their own. He didn't notice. He was used to worse. His foot was twisted but healing. The biggest was a deep gash up his leg that was only slowly healing with phoenix fire dancing now and then.

"K....kay...." He nervously got out. Shaking in fear still. Were they safe. He looked them over. He studied them. Relaxing some and flickered both Vanya and Nathan a smile. "S....sorry..." he sounded out. For freaking out more he meant.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:16 pm
VANYA LARIONOV ▇ ▆ ▅ ▂ ▁
[ Ваня Ларионов ]

William Shakespeare

• • • [ Shocked, of course he was shocked. His worrisome nature seemed to overthrow any other thought he had. Worried about the individual, he crouched down and examining his wounds. "Do you have anything for this injury?" he asked looking at Mr. Snow. Maybe he had a first aid somewhere. It was the garden. Perhaps there were some herbs around they could use. He didn't know anything about plants. "We should clean this up and maybe take you to the nurse's office..." he looked down, muttering to himself as he tried to think over what to properly do. He snapped out of it when he heard a un-hearable voice. He looked at the boy's injuries again. They... did seem to be healing at a unnatural rate. "Are you able to heal yourself? Should we get you somewhere more comfortable?" he asked. ] • • •

Socrates

Kitsune_Hitsugaya
TimeKeys

BloodxEagle

Partying Bloodsucker

17,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

High-functioning Warlord

10,215 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:51 pm
TimeKeys

BloodEagle1447

THE GENIUS ȘNOW

User Image

Nathan was a bit taken back, sure he'd read about them somewhere, at least a few times.
"You must be a phoenix, the healing rate is very fast for them, I think I have some fire root that should speed up the flame rate to help him heal." he stood up and patted Vanya's shoulder, "I'll go get it and some water." he looked back to the boy, "I'll be right back." he said and ran into the green house where a black jar sat and he grabbed some water and a planter pot. He ran back and opened the jar, he carefully plucked a long red root and dropped it in the pot.
"I'm gonna need you to drink this." he said and poured water over the root which fizzled and started to smoke up in red with a bit more water it still fizzled and he handed to the boy, "It'll be a little warm." he said softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:19 pm
BloodEagle1447

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

User Image
User Image
~phoenix form~
Jayo ━━ Nataksi
T H E xxxxINNOCENT

Doing: crouch huddling in the corner like the child out those commercials on the abused and abandoned childrne of third world country slave rings.
Thinking: o.o scary...scary...don't hurt me. I can't speak much your common but maybe...enough not to be hurt?
OOC:

Jayo blinked and didn't understand what a nurses' office is. "N-no." He said his voice was the voice he heard when he brushed his mind as a phoenix. "S-sorry I can not speak except by mind when I am true form." He sounded out slowly to the man. Scrunching back a bit. He looked away. "Fire and my...tears heal...all and all..." He said slowly in a timid and shy nervous murmur. Nervously. Pressing back more. Shaking his head and trembled. He hugged himself tighter. He scrunched down and pulled into himself more. He wasn't sure who they were. He eyed them warly. Blinking a bit and nodded nervously as Nathan spoke. Fire root? He hadn't seen or tasted that in so long. He blinked a bit. Looking at him. He followed him but didn't move yet. He took it and stared at the water. Drinking it down the ate the root. The fire flamed and licked harmlessly over his leg until it healed. He then handed it back hesitantly...the cup.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

High-functioning Warlord

10,215 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:31 pm
TimeKeys

BloodEagle1447

THE GENIUS ȘNOW

User Image

Nathan smiled softly and took the cup back, "There, do you feel any better?" he asked softly and opened the jar again, he handed the boy a root, "Here, I have plenty." he said and looked over at Vanya, "I think we're good," he smiled, "I don't think he'll need to go to the nurse, he just needs to stay here and let the root do his work." he said looking back at the boy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:13 pm
VANYA LARIONOV ▇ ▆ ▅ ▂ ▁
[ Ваня Ларионов ]

William Shakespeare

• • • [ It was good that he was looking better. "Okay" he said in response to Nathan Snow. Now that his heath didn't worry him, he was curious. Mr. Snow said that he was a phoenix. Wasn't that a bird? He guessed that was his earlier form. He didn't know that they had a humanoid form. He didn't research much into magical creatures. At most, he looked up information on the paranormal. He didn't plan to badger the poor thing with questions. He was just puzzled. Mr. Snow seemed to understand everything. He decided to stand back and let him handle it. If he needed Vanya to do anything, he'd ask him. ] • • •

Socrates

Kitsune_Hitsugaya
TimeKeys

BloodxEagle

Partying Bloodsucker

17,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:41 pm
BloodEagle1447

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

User Image
User Image
~phoenix form~
Jayo ━━ Nataksi
T H E xxxxINNOCENT

OOC:

Jayo withdrew quickly. He nodded his head. Not saying anything. So far these humans hadn't tried to hurt him. He didn't know if that would last long when they learned how little this freak, so the evils said, knew of human common. Latin...but english and other human tongues not so much. "No. No Nurse." He said with a soft tone that held the whatever a nurse is I don't need it. Nor want it. Sounds dangerous. He stared at them. Uh huh...no. He was not staying in here. Too small. Too inclosed. He moved in a quick crawl under and through things. Wincing but weaved that form that weighed little more than a pillow through and around things. Crawling towards the exit. Stopping as he winced a bit. Then he tried moving again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:08 am
VANYA LARIONOV ▇ ▆ ▅ ▂ ▁
[ Ваня Ларионов ]
location:: Horticulture/Herbology with:: Nathan Snow, Jayo Nataksi, Ghost ???

William Shakespeare

The Ghost

• • • [ The individual attempted to crawl out of the room. He shot a sharp glare at an empty space in the room. "If he hurts me, don't you dare throw a fit or I'm going to wear an amulet for a day" he said, seemingly to no one. He slowly approached the boy on the ground. "I'm going to pick you up, okay? We haven't given you any reason to distrust us so far. We want to help. We won't leave the garden or anything. I just want to get you somewhere more comfortable and safe" he explained. He planned to do it with or without his permission. He was looking out for the boy's best interest. He tried to be as gentle as he could when he lifted him up. He didn't want to give him any reason to distrust him. Hopefully he wouldn't throw any fits. "Do you have a place in the garden that we can let him rest?" he asked Mr. Snow. ] • • •

Socrates

Kitsune_Hitsugaya
TimeKeys

BloodxEagle

Partying Bloodsucker

17,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

High-functioning Warlord

10,215 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:33 pm
TimeKeys

BloodEagle1447

THE GENIUS ȘNOW

User Image

Nathan thought a moment looking at Vanya and getting to his feet, "There is a bench in front of the sunflower patch, he could rest there." he responded, "And the more sun he's in the better." Nathan said and slipped past the two, feeling a chill he moved on to make sure nothing was on the bench. He picked up some papers and a few garden tools before dusting it off for the boy to sit.  
Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff