BloodEagle1447

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

User Image
User Image
~phoenix form~
Jayo ━━ Nataksi
T H E xxxxINNOCENT

With: tools & two teachers...a ghost
Doing: pondering situation watching for escape opening.
Thinking: I'm fine. Soon as you let go...I'm running. Hide. Must hide. Watch you. Is this normal? Am I supposed to allow this guy I don't know to do this?
Where: I don’t know...smells naturey
OOC:

Jayo noticed the ghostie. He wasn't worried about ghostie. He was worried about person. He scrambled faster when he sensed him. He shifted to phoenix form and flew away. Landed and shifted back. Resuming his attempted escape. He looks at him. Shaking his head no. He tried to scramble away faster. His warmth would begin to spread through the room. The nearer him the more like your own personal piece of warmth in the nippy chill it was. He cried out in terror.

"No. Do not know you. Watch. Human hurt. Nyah!"

Flailing his arms and squirmed then froze. Paling and he got even hotter to touch. He had tried to squirm and wriggle away. When you barely weigh anything to a grown adult it doesn't work so well. He trmebled and whimpered. Hugging himself tightly and turned to stone. Not literally his form just went rigid. He looked at the ghost.

"He safe? No hurt?"

He demanded nervously of the other creature...the ghost. Phoenix's usually could see strange creatures. He didn't move and in fact took to holding his breath. His gaze darting between the two men. Yes...calmer than before. No...he was not sitting. He was going to escape these two not evil but not sure if safe as he didn't know them people. They were bigger than him and male. Plus this one proved stronger. So he wanted to go hide now. Until he could watch and observe these two "humans" that were staring at him so. He was still. Watching waiting. Was he supposed to do this? Let him carry him. Maybe this was human thing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:18 pm
TimeKeys

BloodEagle1447

THE GENIUS ȘNOW

User Image

Nathan looked at the boy after he finished with the bench and held the boy's hand, "It's okay, you'll be safe." he said, voice soft and calm, "No one shall hurt you." he smiled and picked up the jar of roots and flower pot, "Come out into the sun and I'll give you some more roots."  

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

High-functioning Warlord

10,215 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

BloodxEagle

Partying Bloodsucker

17,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:23 pm
VANYA LARIONOV ▇ ▆ ▅ ▂ ▁
[ Ваня Ларионов ]
location:: Horticulture/Herbology with:: Nathan Snow, Jayo Nataksi, Ghost ???

User ImageLife every man holds dear;
but the dear man holds ℌonor far more precious dear than life.

William Shakespeare

The Ghost
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

• • • [ Vanya couldn't go back now. If he put him down, he'd run off. They had to help him. He made a tsk sound as he felt him heat up. "Vanya, are you alright?" the ghost asked, hurrying to his side. The specter shot an angry glare at the boy, still unaware that he was able to see him. When the boy tried to speak with the ghost, Vanya's brows raised "Do you-?" The ghost opened his mouth, interrupting Vanya "Of course he's safe so don't hurt him. Be cooperative so he can put you down. You've taken up my spot long enough" he said. Vanya went straight to the bench and put the boy down. He didn't want to hear the ghost start to whine. Once down, the ghost wrapped his arms around Vanya's neck and hung from his back. Since he had no weight, it wasn't like Vanya minded. ] • • •

The greatest way to live with ℌonor in this world
is to be what we pretend to be.

Socrates

Kitsune_Hitsugaya
TimeKeys

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:40 pm
BloodEagle1447

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

User Image
User Image
~phoenix form~
Jayo ━━ Nataksi
T H E xxxxINNOCENT

Doing: feeling utterly confused
Thinking: these people are odd...just odd. not bad or good odd just odd. I do not understand them. mr. ghost seems to be having lady issues (pms) like that lady saw one time? isn't he a boy? so confused
OOC: I'm waiting another day or two then editing for exiting. hey...I had a question eagle-san could you pm me?

Jayo stared at Nathan. He was unsure of these people Safe? No...he was not so sure of that. He blinked a bit. He wouldn't hurt a fly. He was the one being carried around like a pillow. That is how he connected this sort of thing. Agraj had called him a living pillow. Weird humans. He stared at the ghost like he lost his mind. Utterly confused. Ghosty was a boy right? He acted like angry she person. He thinks the ghostie. Wow....he was wound up. Really wound up. Maybe a soak in the jacuzzi? Could ghosts soak in the jacuzzi. He made a very cute face at his words.

"Nyah! baka!"

He tensed and shrunk into himself. Blinking a bit as he spoke slowly in English in confusion.

"You act like ask him to. You has same issue I did. He do that on his own."

He said it slowly and the words seemed to gently caress cheeks with soothing musical undertones.

"Why you so scrunchy face? Why you say it to me? You got yell at. I got pillow carried."

He said in innocenct and honest confusion. That was a boy ghost. He shifted Phoenix and flew up. Landing nimbly on a branch and shifted back. His weight didn't bother it at all as there was hardly any. Even the ghost would be able to feel the warm. They were all in this bubble and his phoenix fire was who he was. Blinking a bit.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

BloodxEagle

Partying Bloodsucker

17,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:17 pm
VANYA LARIONOV ▇ ▆ ▅ ▂ ▁
[ Ваня Ларионов ]
location:: Horticulture/Herbology with:: Nathan Snow, Jayo Nataksi, Ghost ???

William Shakespeare

The Ghost

• • • [ The ghost really couldn't care more or less about the bird. Vanya was really close to him though so he was becoming irritated with his behavior. "Hey, these two are trying to be nice and all you do is complain and thrash about. I'd prefer Vanya to carry me if I was hurt rather than yell at me like he did" the ghost retaliated. "Hey, you should go for now. You're both getting worked up" Vanya suggested. The ghost was in such a foul mood, he decided to comply. "Fine, fine. I'll see you later. It's too warm here anyways" he said before going off. Vanya wasn't too worried about the boy being perched up there. He was a bird of the sorts. He did want to watch his condition. "I'm sorry about his rude behavior. He's like that" he apologized. Vanya held some responsible for the ghost. Vanya sat himself down on the bench since the student didn't seem all that interested in the spot. Vanya just wanted to keep an eye on the boy's condition. Since he already dragged him out of the tool shed, he didn't see any more reason for further contact. He wasn't that good with students anyways. He shed his blazer off and draped it over his arm. Surely it was the student. When he was carrying him, he was warm at that time as well. Vanya was used to it feeling chilly since he usually hung out with ghosts. ] • • •

Socrates

Kitsune_Hitsugaya
TimeKeys

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:41 pm
BloodEagle1447

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

User Image
User Image
~phoenix form~
Jayo ━━ Nataksi
T H E xxxxINNOCENT

Doing: feeling utterly confused
Thinking: these people are odd...just odd. not bad or good odd just odd. I do not understand them. mr. ghost seems to be having lady issues (pms) like that lady saw one time? isn't he a boy? so confused
OOC: I'm waiting another day or two then editing for exiting. hey...I had a question eagle-san could you pm me?

Jayo looked at him. Shaking a bit and stared at him. Giggling a bit. "You are a guppy. I learn humans hurt me cuz a freak. You can be carry then." He looked at the ghost and giggled. He flailed and moved like a guppy. He acted spazzy too. Like a human. That made him nervous. He blinked a bit. Stretching his form. "Guppy not get that Jayo Phoenix...do not...get human society. I sorry...." He was nervous and skittish and it wasn't long before he shifted and flew up and off. Afraid he did bad and pain with possible death then rebirth would happen.

(exit)  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:36 pm
BloodEagle1447

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

User Image
Maruo ━━ Winternia
T H E xxxxTHE TIMETRAVELER
age ━━ Eighteen ~ appearance
grade ━━ ??? ~none yet but would be around twelveth
personality ━━ Dominate, rough around the edges, possessive, territorial, knightly, the most unelvenly elf prince you'll ever met, fiesty, badass, bad boy, dangerous, protective, rebel

Marou tracked Akemi's steps backwards to the grounds where he met. Then tracked him here. His body moved with elven speed and grace. Along with the honed skills learned as a thief. SIlent steps tracked him all the way back here to the herbalogy class. Stopping and sniffed a flower. "Hmmm....so you are where the added floral and plant scents came from sweet Akemi. That means this is where the other male I compete with was around here." He stated to himself. Following the tracking closer to where the two teachers were. He knelt down and felt the ground. "Burnt here yet there is a trace of sweet Akemi here." he spoke to himself in elven. He picked a burnt ash up and sniffed it. "The other deals in flames...interesting." He murmured. He dropped it and followed the trail into others views.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:12 pm
VANYA LARIONOV ▇ ▆ ▅ ▂ ▁
[ Ваня Ларионов ]

William Shakespeare

The Ghost

• • • [ Vanya decided to let the boy go. They seemed to be able to heal themselves and he didn't want to startle the creature further. He felt a bit bad for the boy. It seemed he dealt with some bullying of the sorts. Most people could relate to being outcasts from human society at the school. There were varying degrees. Vanya always had someone with him as a friend and as a protector so he didn't have it too bad. "I should probably head out Mr. Snow. If you need help cleaning this later, feel free to ask me" he said before he went and got his book.

He went to leave, when he noticed a blond male intensely... ah, what was he doing? Surveying? Searching? "Excuse me, what are you doing?" he asked, furrowing his brow a bit in confusion. They looked to be about the age of a student. His clothing was a bit... outdated. He looked like a fairytale character. ] • • •

Socrates

TimeKeys

BloodxEagle

Partying Bloodsucker

17,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:38 pm
BloodEagle1447

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

User Image
Maruo ━━ Winternia
personality ━━ Dominate, rough around the edges, possessive, territorial, knightly, the most unelvenly elf prince you'll ever met, fiesty, badass, bad boy, dangerous, protective, rebel
ooc: this is marou speaking aka legolas

Marou knelt again and studied a print that Feonix and Akemi made. "This one is Akemi's...so near." He studied Feonix's. "Then this must be my competition for Akemi's affections." He stated. He stood and had his swords (both of them) out and ready within seconds. The man noted no weapons and sheathed the heavy blades a moment later. studying him. Then knelt to memorize the shape of the footprint. Stnandign a bit. "Tracking....backwards. I am following the angel of my affections tracks backwards to thus find myself at face to face with my opponent for his affections. It is what I am good at." He said with a grin. He looked at him. "What are you doing?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:01 pm
VANYA LARIONOV ▇ ▆ ▅ ▂ ▁
[ Ваня Ларионов ]

William Shakespeare

The Ghost

• • • [ Swords? My god, did the school even allow weapons? They soon put them away. They explained that they were following some tracks. It sounded like they were after their rival. He was... well, a bit concerned since he was swinging two large blades around. "I see... and what would you do with them once you've found them? Whomever this rival is. Well, if you don't mind me asking" he inquired.

He arched his brows as he asked what the teacher was doing. "Me? Ah, I originally came here to check out the class. I was just on my way out." he explained. He wasn't really doing anything questionable or interesting worth noting. ] • • •

Socrates

TimeKeys

BloodxEagle

Partying Bloodsucker

17,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:57 pm
BloodEagle1447

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

User Image
Maruo ━━ Winternia

Marou looked at him. "Not be a stupid human and strike first think later." He said with a grin. Laughing a bit. "Size him up. Observe him. Learn who he is. Learn about the prey. The man stands in the way of me and some guy I like. That means he has some worth or he is a defenseless guy. Either way....he is my opponent and must be taken out the way. Death is not always the answer. Possibly a** kicking but that remains to be seen. Right now I wish to know my competition."

He said bluntly. "He is already at an advantage....even if he is an a*****e he somehow matters to Akemi. He stands in my way nad he is of this time. He knows things I don't." He said. This guy spoke normal enough for him to translate the comments quickly. He rubbed his chin. "However burnt grounds indicate this man is a fire mage. Troubling...they don't need weapons to be dangerous."

He stated simply. He looked at him. "My apologies. How rude of me. I am Marou."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:48 pm
VANYA LARIONOV ▇ ▆ ▅ ▂ ▁
[ Ваня Ларионов ]

William Shakespeare

The Ghost

• • • [ Vanya had mixed feelings. Marou sounded open to violence but didn't aim to do anything as drastic as killing the boy. He didn't sound fond of his love rival. If Marou was still finding out about him, wasn't it too soon to assume him to be an "a** hole"? "I am a teacher so I cannot condone violence for any reason... except for things like self defense" he warned. He looked over as he examined the burt ground. They concluded that it may be a fire mage. He'd just leave him to observe things himself.

"Ah, I am the Geography teacher Mr. Larionnov" he said introducing himself.] • • •

Socrates

TimeKeys

BloodxEagle

Partying Bloodsucker

17,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:24 pm
BloodEagle1447

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

User Image
Maruo ━━ Winternia

Marou inspected the land. "So I've heard. I need to get registered. I am going to apparently be trapped here a long time. Forever hopefully...if things go the way I want. I intend to woo the beautiful angel I met earlier." He said without care. He inspect things more. "He made him cry...whoever this man is. I will track him down. The beautiful uke was crying when we met. Then again I haven't done much better. I really don't understand why...in my time the things I didand from what I understood in translation I did the right actions. Yet Akemi was upset and then more upset." He shrugged a bit.

"Geography? You are a mapmaker?" he asked. Stopping and looked up at him. He pulled out his brainblaster and downed a few swigs. "Self defense? Where i am from hitting a damsel is punishable by many means. Or making them crying gets you hit on the head by a giant paper fan from a traveling monk." He laughed a bit. Remembering that one. "In other cultures violence is condonable for many means. Some of the human ones would try to cut off this elven warriors hand if captured. Good thing I only robin hood from the wicked and greedy."

He stood up again and put his bottle away. "Though fighting in self defense is necessary...it is protection of others that is most admirable. However, I am very unelvenly...a good joust never hurt anyone." He stated. Looking at him. "Mr. Larionnov....?" He rubbed his chin. "Reminds me of that king I met a few years back. Jolly fellow and does he know a good liquour. Oh well...this is who knows how many centuries...they said it I am way out of time." He looked at him.

"Speaking of which who is the king in charge of this place called school? I need to register or merely make myself scarce."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:20 pm
VANYA LARIONOV ▇ ▆ ▅ ▂ ▁
[ Ваня Ларионов ]

William Shakespeare

The Ghost

• • • [ Uke? Was it really good to categorize the boy like that? Vanya was pretty coy when it came to what he deemed inappropriate words. He cleared his throat, trying to get his face to cool off a bit.

He was curious about Marou. He seemed like he was trapped in the wrong place and time. His words seemed like they were hinting at it. He could only make the assumption that he was.

A mapmaker? "Ah, no. What I do is teach about the world. I teach different cultures and about different areas. Pretty much the relationship between humans and the areas they inhabit. Maps are a part of it..." he said, correcting him. Geography was a vast topic. Studying maps was pretty basic. It was usually just a small part of the curriculum.

"Well of course. I said things like selfdefense, not just selfdefense. There are other paths to take before resulting to violence. Of course it's based on the circumstance. I don't know the full details of your issue so I can't make a good argument against the unknown" he explained. If it was a case of bullying, the school would be sure to take action. If it was some teen drama, it was best to see a counselor to get it talked through. They both seemed to upset the male. The person Marou was chasing might be victim of a misunderstanding as well. "Also, jousting is a sport. It isn't done with ill intentions"

It seemed like he was trying to join the school. "Ah, the 'king'. The person in charge of a school usually goes by principal or headmaster. The headmaster of the school is Mr. Adrien Louis Princeton" he answered. If he was trying to register, that wasn't the person to see, "If you wish to find him to join, you should go to the school's office instead. They are his... 'underlings' who help those with anything related to the school. The principal is usually busy with running it. I suppose you can still try to go to him if you'd like to try." ] • • •

Socrates

TimeKeys

BloodxEagle

Partying Bloodsucker

17,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:34 pm
BloodEagle1447

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

User Image
Maruo ━━ Winternia

Marou looked at him. "You okay there Mr. Larionov? You got awfully red there." He stated simply.

He listened to him speaking. Blinking a bit and scratched his chin. "What an odd way to learn about the world...by verbal lessons. Honestly, I much prefer traveling and exploring it myself but then again times change." he said with a smile. He listened to him. "Humans....are one of the most interesting and infuriating races I've dealt with. Outside of Succubus and Incubbus. Humans though are intriguing as they are one of the races who move forwards with time not stagnate or move backwards."

He said with a smile. Listening to him and shrugged. "Maps are the biggest part of it really. If you don't know where you are going how will you know what you will need?" He asked. When he ran a hand through his hair as he thought his long elven ears were revealed beneath the shortened strands of hair.

He looked at him. "Very little difference amongst humankind from what I've observed Mr. Larionov." He looked at him. "With all due respect Mr. Larionov...seeing how you stand...even if you did you'd probably prefer passive resistance. I am an elven warrior who is a robin hood style thief. Passive resistance is only good for dealing with diplomats...not fellow warriors." He said with a smile.

He ran a hand through his hair. "Not always but sometimes a joust is set up for ill intentions." He said with a shrug.

"I see...well...I will track him down later. In the meantime I should make myself scarce then. If I am going to deal with a castle then I might as well deal with its king...unless of course the underlings hold something stolen from someoen who needs it stolen back...free of charge." he said simply. He stretched out.

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff