User Image
Mitsukini Sage
W A R L O C K F A S H I O N I S T A
What do you think of me now?

I pick all my skirts to be a little too sexy
Just like all my thoughts they always get a bit naughty
When I'm out with my girls I always play a bit bitchy
Can't change the way I am sexy naughty bitchy me

Mitsu had decided to change in the bathroom after retrieving his suitcase. He had heard the dorms were quite small, but he hoped there'd be room for his wardrobe. He couldn't do anything without his wardrobe. Plus, it had all his clothes and suckers. Unfortunately, the room wasn't that big and his distress showed on his face. "Hm....This isn't good....I only brought enough outfits for a few days...."

OoC: --

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Fuchibi12

CLCyrus

Kink Master Supreme

Omnipresent Zealot

7,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:28 pm
Elias Nils
The Secret Musician

User Image
User Image

Elias entered the room after Mitsu. He walked to the bed he had picked and changed back into his clothes. Elias was still shirtless when Mitsu walked back into the room with a rather sullen look on his face. "We can ask for a bigger room." Elias said. "This is like a default room, if we ask for a bigger one early, they'll give it to us, wanna do that?" he asked, toying with the shirt in his hands.

Robotic RandomDude94

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:49 am
User Image
Mitsukini Sage

Mitsu blinked and looked at Elias, his cheeks turning pink. He didn't know why; he had seen him without a shirt while he was swimming. "No. It's okay. I'll think of something....Heh. We could always get rid of one bed and share the other." It was meant as a joke, yet Mitsu actually thought it wasn't a horrible idea. But, that was him. He was perfectly comfortable sharing a bed or changing in front of others. That didn't mean others felt the same, though.

Fuchibi12

CLCyrus

Kink Master Supreme

Omnipresent Zealot

7,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:27 pm
Elias Nils
The Secret Musician

User ImageUser Image

Elias felt his cheeks flush at Mitsu's comment. "While I'm sure that you would be fine doing that, I'm really up to that." he said, then pulled his shirt over his head and slicked his blonde hair back. "Look, we should try and get a better room, trust me, there isn't enough room for my stuff either." he said. "Why don't we go get one now?" Elias asked shifting from one foot to the other.

Robotic RandomDude94

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:47 am
User Image
Mitsukini Sage

The teen frowned and looked away a bit, rubbing the back of his neck. "S-Sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. You're right; I don't have a problem with the idea, but I shouldn't have said that. Like I said....I can be hard to handle...." Mitsu went over and sat on the bed. He could have played that one just a bit better than he had. "If you need more room, too, then I don't mind asking for a bigger space. I just hope the beds will be as soft as these ones."

Fuchibi12

CLCyrus

Kink Master Supreme

Omnipresent Zealot

7,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:51 pm
Elias Nils
The Secret Musician

User ImageUser Image

Elias felt guilt wash over him. "Let's go then." he said, walking down to the first floor. He spoke to the person at the desk and they gave him a new key. Elias turned back to Mitsu, "We are in a different building, let's go get our stuff." he said, dangling the key with a smile.

Robotic RandomDude94

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:27 pm
User Image
Mitsukini Sage

Mitsu followed after Elias, not sure if he was upset with him or himself. He did look sort of guilty. Was it because of how he reacted? Mitsu didn't think he had said anything wrong; he had been honest, and that was really what the teen wanted in a roommate. When he got the key and turned to Mitsu, the teen nodded before smiling a bit. "Thanks for being honest earlier. You're not still upset, are you? You didn't do or say anything wrong. Promise~" When they got back to the room, Mitsu picked up his suitcase and smiled softly at Elias. "I bet you look really good in a leather jacket. I could definately make you one if you'd like."

OoC: Name change!! And, I edited my post a bit~

Fuchibi12

CLCyrus

Kink Master Supreme

Omnipresent Zealot

7,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:09 pm
Elias Nils
The Secret Musician

User Image
User Image

Elias smiled slightly. "No problem. I'm sorry if I made you upset, I can be kind of sheltered sometimes." Elias explained, "I didn't have very many friends where I used to live because of who my father is." he added as he gathered up his things. Elias felt his cheeks warm up when Mitsu commented on how Elias would look good in a leather jacket. "Thanks." he said. When Mitsu offered to make him one, Elias wasn't sure what to say. "If it isn't a problem, it would be cool." Elias said. "Is there anything I can do to pay you back?" he asked.

CLCyrus

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:35 pm
User Image
Mitsukini Sage

"I was mkre upset with myself than anything. I really shoukdn't have said that. Don't worry." Elias said he wouldn't mind if Mitsu made him a jacket and asked if he could do anything to pay him back. The warlock laughed softly. "No, it's okay. I love making clothes. Everything I'm wearing and have in my wardrobe is made by me. If you really want to pay me back when it's finished, I can think of something."

Fuchibi12

CLCyrus

Kink Master Supreme

Omnipresent Zealot

7,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:49 pm
Elias Nils
The Secret Musician

User Image
User Image

Elias frowned slightly with thought. "Hmmm...." he hummed to himself as they neared the other, and admittedly nicer, dorm building. "Oh! I've got it! I can write you a song!" Elias said with a smile. "Instruments of your choice, I'll record it and burn it to a disc and give you a digital copy too." he said, getting exited. They entered the building and rode the elevator to one of the floors near the top of the building. "I guess we're here." Elias said and unlocked the door. "Oh, wow." he said, looking around the living room.

CLCyrus

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:25 pm
User Image
Mitsukini Sage

A song? Elias was a musician? That was amazing! "Any instrument?...A plain old acoustic guitar would be perfect. Kind of like a serenade~! Only, not romantic, which is just fine with me. Mom used to make up lullabies for me when I was little. I have some recorded in case I have trouble sleeping or I'm depressed." Now he was just rambling, and when he realized it, Mitsu's face turned red. Why did he ramble whenever he talked about something that reminded him of his mother? His mother and Lady Marissa thought it was cute, but he thoght he was a bit too old to be doing that. The teen couldn't help himself, though; he loved his mama. "A-A song would be good payment. Not to extravagent yet sort of....what's the word? Appropriate?" They walked into their new dorm and Mitsu was amazed. It was a major change. Walking around, he peeked into the bathroom. "The shower has glass casing. I guess if one of us has to use the restroom, it has to be before or after the other showers, huh? That's fine. Did it all the time with Takahiro at our summer vacation home." He smiled at Elias before going to look at the bedrooms. The most ideal one for his room would be the white one with the little walk-in sitting area, but either was just fine. "Which room do you want, Elias? I don't mind which one I have. Both of them will fit my wardrobe and my other belongings."

Fuchibi12

CLCyrus

Kink Master Supreme

Omnipresent Zealot

7,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:07 am
Elias Nils
The Secret Musician

User ImageUser Image

Elias looked around the large place with curiosity. He followed Mitsu into the bathroom and smiled slightly with a nod about the bathroom situation. "If the glass fogs up enough it may not be a problem." he said with a smile and a wink. Elias was beginning to warm up to Mitsu, which meant his dirty side came out. Elias thoroughly inspected the two room, he could tell which one Mitsu liked. "I'll take this one." he said pointing towards the room that didn't have the sitting area in it. "It's more my speed and style." Elias said, putting his things into his room.

CLCyrus

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:43 am
User Image
Mitsukini Sage

Mitsu's cheeks turned pink at Elias' remark and wink. Was he flirting, or was that some dirty humor? He couldn't tell. When Elias took his room, the warlock smiled a bit. Had he chosen the room opposite the one Mitsu wanted. He had a feeling the choice was because Elias knew which room the other wanted. "Thanks. You're sweet. I'm going to set up my wardrobe. I'll be done in a few minutes."

Fuchibi12

CLCyrus

Kink Master Supreme

Omnipresent Zealot

7,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 am
Elias Nils
The Secret Musician

User ImageUser Image

Elias felt his cheeks warm up when Mitsu called him sweet. "Yeah, no problem." he said. "I'll be unpacking my stuff too, oh if someone knocks on the door and leaves a bunch of boxes let me know, my instruments should be here soon." Elias said, then went into his room. The first things he unpacked were his speakers, which he hooked his iPod up to and started playing music through, a style of music that would probably surprise anyone who didn't know what kind of music Elias listened to. He began to sing along, being able to scream like a pro.

(The song he's listening to: Surprising)

CLCyrus

Dormitories

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces