Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:00 pm
User Image
Sato waited patiently in the hall although he was fidgeting because he didn't have anything in his hands to keep him busy. He thought it was a good that at least this class has a teacher. Thinking of the teacher he looks to the door as the Geography opens it and gives him the options of coming in to wait for class to start or wait outside of the classroom. He takes the first option and goes on in then sits down in the same seat he was in last time. He takes out his notebook and pencil and starts drawing to pass the time.
BloodxEagle

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:03 pm
VANYA LARIONOV ▇ ▆ ▅ ▂ ▁
[ Ваня Ларионов ]
User ImageLife every man holds dear;
but the dear man holds ℌonor far more precious dear than life.

William Shakespeare

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

• • • [ After he got his book, he read a bit to himself while he enjoyed his drink. He glanced away from the pages to see that the boy seemed to be sketching again. It seemed a few of the students enjoyed doing so. Perhaps he should create a project that involves drawing. It didn't really match his teaching style, but he could try it. ] • • •

The greatest way to live with ℌonor in this world
is to be what we pretend to be.

Socrates

Genkawolf

BloodxEagle

Partying Bloodsucker

17,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:22 pm
User Image
Sato continued on drawing in his notebook, it was keeping his energic body busy while he waits for class to start. He moves a little in his seat to make sure he wasn't sitting on his fluffy tail. He drew images of Digger first then Doru on his notebook paper.
BloodxEagle

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:16 pm
VANYA LARIONOV ▇ ▆ ▅ ▂ ▁
[ Ваня Ларионов ]

William Shakespeare

• • • [ After a while, it was time for the class to start. He put his things away once it looked like everyone was there and he was ready to begin. "As I said in the last class, we'll be going over the chapter you read." He got his presentation ready and started teaching. After that, he handed out two worksheets. "One of these is due in class, the other is homework. If you finish your in class work early, you can work on the other worksheet." He didn't bother to go into details of what they would do if both sheets were done. He thought it was quite obvious they could treat the rest of the time as a study hall of the sorts. He went back to his desk and started working on grading papers. Occasionally he would take a drink of the coffee he had with him. ] • • •

Socrates

Genkawolf

BloodxEagle

Partying Bloodsucker

17,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:17 pm
User Image
Sato stopped drawing and looked at the teacher when he started to speak to the class. He focused on him instead of the students in the classroom because it was just make him nervous being surrounded by strangers. He thought looked scary, but he didn't sound that way to him. He took notes on a clean sheet of paper then he looked over the two worksheets when he got them. The first worksheet didn't take long to complete and he didn't want any homework so he works on the other worksheet also. He ended up staring at the teacher unintentionally when he was done sort of expecting something weird to happen.
BloodxEagle

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:01 pm
VANYA LARIONOV ▇ ▆ ▅ ▂ ▁
[ Ваня Ларионов ]

William Shakespeare

• • • [ There was a in-tray set up on a desk in front for classwork and homework to be turned in. There was also an out-tray for graded homework for students who were absent to pick up their work. For worksheets students missed, there was a folder for that categorized by date and labeled by the worksheet's name. There were a few students putting their work in the in-trays already.

Vanya put his work away once he had done enough. He pulled out his book again to continue reading. He had finished his coffee by this point. He paused from his reading when he noticed the student staring at him. He wore an inquisitive expression on his face. He wasn't going to call the boy out on it. If he had anything to say, he'd say it. His attention was drawn away when he felt something tug at his sleeve. It was the spirit he met yesterday. "Now that I know the rules this time, can I play with your hair? I won't cause any trouble..." he asked in a low voice. He seemed behaved this time. Vanya complied to his request and let his hair down, draping it behind him. The child spirit smiled before he felt his long hair, petting it like one would pet a cat. Vanya just let him fool around with it without a care as he went back to reading. ] • • •

Socrates

Genkawolf

BloodxEagle

Partying Bloodsucker

17,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:00 pm
User Image
Sato looked away when he saw the inquisitive expression from the teacher and he felt embarrassed about getting caught doing that, but he was relieved that the man didn't call him out. Turning his attention back to his worksheets he wrote his name on them then got up and left them in the in-trays on the teacher's desk. He acted natural at pretending he didn't sense nor hear the ghost that is with the teacher at this moment. After returning to his seat he started going over his notes to past the time.
BloodxEagle

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:07 pm
VANYA LARIONOV ▇ ▆ ▅ ▂ ▁
[ Ваня Ларионов ]

William Shakespeare

• • • [ Vanya continued to read on, paying no mind when Sato turned in his paper. It wouldn't be long until the end of class. He placed his book down so he could tie his hair again. He took out his hairbrush since it had tangled a bit and combed his hair. He tied it neatly on each side. He heard the bell for the end of class ring. He had already put his work away in his folder once he had finished grading it earlier. He waited for everyone else to leave before he planned on going himself. ] • • •

Socrates

Genkawolf

BloodxEagle

Partying Bloodsucker

17,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:37 pm
User Image
The bell is the most major thing about school that Sato dislikes and suffers from when attending a school. It always seem to catch his hearing off guard and being able to so much outside of the room with high intensity the sound echoes loudly in his ears. Its much worse in schools where the bell rings three times before and after classes. His mind felt like it was spinning while the pain was subsiding and rubbing the back of his ears. By the time he has mostly recovered the other students had already left the classroom. He rested his head on the desk for a moment glad doesn't have to deal with a headache this time then put his notebook and pencil back in his bag then strapped back on his back. He kept his hands on desk as stood up because didn't want to fall since his legs were unsteady and needed a moment to get recover that part of his body.
BloodxEagle

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:17 pm
VANYA LARIONOV ▇ ▆ ▅ ▂ ▁
[ Ваня Ларионов ]

William Shakespeare

• • • [ Vanya had noticed the Sato having some sort of difficulty. After most of the students had cleared out, he walked over to check on him. Given how he had been rubbing his ears, he could only guess it the bell was too loud. His ears probably were still delicate after such a loud sound. "Are you okay?" he asked, trying to keep his voice low so it would be soft on his ears, "Can I do anything to help?" Vanya felt concerned about him. He cared about his students. ] • • •

Socrates

Genkawolf

BloodxEagle

Partying Bloodsucker

17,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:00 pm
User Image
Sato wasn't expecting the teacher to come over to check up on him. Confuses him when its the adults who look scary to him are the ones that are helpful to people in need of help than the adults who don't look scary to him. Didn't go unnoticed that the teacher lowed his voice for the sake of his sensitive ears and he appreciates the effort. He was close to feeling compelled that he can sense and hear the ghosts. "Just disoriented from the school bell. Really messes with my balance" he replied and avoided any eye contact. "I would probably need assistance getting to the hall after that I should be able to walk on my own from there" he answered the second question.
BloodxEagle

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:24 pm
VANYA LARIONOV ▇ ▆ ▅ ▂ ▁
[ Ваня Ларионов ]

William Shakespeare

• • • [ Sato confirmed Vanya's thoughts once he voiced his troubles. "Perhaps I can warn you a prior to the ring. I can just announce that the class will end soon a few minutes before." Vanya pondered over different ideas such as earplugs.

Sato was a bit stunned from the sound at the moment so he should focus his main attention on that. "Ah, yes, I can do that," he offered his arm to his student, "You can lean on me as much as you need to until we reach the door." ] • • •

ooc: I just noticed you made a post to me in the other RP ; 7 ; you didn't quote me correctly so I didn't see it until now. I'm sorry... OTZ

Socrates

Genkawolf

BloodxEagle

Partying Bloodsucker

17,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:38 pm
User Image
Sato nodded to the offer of warning him of the bell then he can use his special earplugs then take them back out once the other students leave. He accepted the offered arm by gently grabbing with both hands. "Ok, and thanks for the help" he thanked him and leans on him a little.
BloodxEagle
That's alright. I could have return to the place since he isn't doing anything and isn't with anyone.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:04 am
VANYA LARIONOV ▇ ▆ ▅ ▂ ▁
[ Ваня Ларионов ]

William Shakespeare

• • • [ "Of course," he replied before assisting him to the door. He made sure to stay at his pace. He didn't want to rush him. It was good if he took his time. It would allow him to recover more before reaching the door.

"Here you are" he stated once the two of them had reached the exit. "Do you think you're fine enough to handle yourself?" he asked. He wanted to confirm with him that he was okay before withdrawing his arm. If he needed extra time, he could sit down for a few seconds ] • • •

ooc: I'm planning to move him soon to some place with water so he can get cleaned up. He does plan to go back though to keep an eye on the bodies. You can bump into him either time if you want to . v .

Socrates

Genkawolf

BloodxEagle

Partying Bloodsucker

17,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:32 am
User Image
Sato started walking when the teacher started moving and allowed him to assist to the door. He was impressed by the teacher is at assisting him then he let go his arm. Standing on his own now he noticed he was feeling fine now. He didn't want to hold up the teacher any longer than he already has and he does feel relieved that teacher didn't insist on a check-up with the school doctor because he would have refused right away. "Yes, I feeling fine enough now to handle myself from here" he said before taking his first steady step into the hall. "I will see you in the future meaning in another day of class, I guess" he said smiling and finally making eye contact with him then lightly waved to before walking off down the hall. [exit to Gym class]
BloodxEagle
Ok, I have him show up when your character is getting cleaned up. I keep a look out for your post.

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff