Therapist's Office Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MarineGunnyChris

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:01 am
Dr. Reinhardt Is Currently In

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Patients will be given a special journal to record their thoughts and feelings in. This journal can only be opened by two people: Dr. Reinhardt and the patient it is assigned to. This ensures that the patient's privacy is not violated.

Dr. Reinhardt holds group sessions from time to time for students with social anxiety. They are held once a week in his dorm, which will be off-limits to everyone at that time but him and the patients. It is an uncommon form of treatment, but it has been known to work.

About the Journals:
| These journals are living beings. They cannot communicate with people, but they feel emotion and they know who to open for.
| They are bound in the scales of an ancient dragon, who is a friend of Dr. Reinhardt's, and are immune to magic and the elements.
| An "outsider's" attempts to open another's journal will experience pain until their hands are removed from the journal.

Need to Know:
| While it is crucial to meet the appointed time, sessions end when the patient is done.
| Other patients will need to wait patiently for their turn, but Dr. Reinhardt usually only appoints three patients to a single date. Waiting shouldn't be a problem.
| Early morning and late night sessions are allowed. Dr. Reinhardt will never turn down a request, regardless of the time of day/night.
| Patients with severe problems will be given his personal phone number, but all patients will have the number to his dorm.
| If Dr. Reinhardt is not in his office but is needed, press the doorbell button. It connects to his beeper, and he will return immediately.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:09 am
x x x x x x x x x x x██████|██████████|█████████████████|████|███████████
x x x x x xx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
▐ ;; ℓιsтεи тσ тнε sσυи∂ σƒ му vσιcε xxxxxxx
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x ▐ ;; cαи уσυ ƒεεℓ тнε вεαт σƒ му нεαят?
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
▐ ;; ℓιsтεи тσ тнε qυεsтισиs ι нαvε xxxxxxx
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
▐ ;; ℓιsтεи тσ мε

User Image
x x x x x
It' s all v e r y simple
To see what we
mean
Give us HOPE

Simeon stood outside the office the officer instructed him to go to first, holding the letter in his hands. The doctor who he was meant to see was a therapist -- and, currently not in. Now what he supposed to do? He was told that seeing him was crucial, so Simeon couldn't just leave. Maybe he should just wait? Before he could turn to take a seat, the nymph noticed a list of rules or something next to the door. All he had to do was press the button? That seemed sketchy, but what choice did he have? Hesitantly, Simon reached out and pressed the button before jumping back as if expecting some sort of trap. But, nothing happened, and the teen took a seat to wait for Dr. Reinhardt.

x x x x x Can you see? Look into my eyes
Can you feel? My hand is r e a c h i n g

Mitsukini Sage

Timid Mage

6,700 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

MarineGunnyChris

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:33 am
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Nicolai
Reinhardt
The Broken Immortal

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You won't cry for my absence, I know
xxThough I die to know you love me
You forgot me long ago
xxI'm all alone

Nicolai hurried to the office as quickly as he could. When he gt there, he saw only one student, and he was a new face. He hadn't seen him before. A new student to the school maybe? "You must be the one who rang me. How can I help you?" The kid looked nervous, and was clearly suffering from something. The air around him was also very weak. He also jumped when Nicolai spoke and didn't respond, looking like he had just gotten scolded. "Don't worry. You're not in trouble, and you don't need to be afraid. Why don't you come into the office and we can talk there if you'd like?"

Out Of Creativity: --

Mitsukini Sage

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:03 pm
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
▐ ;; ℓιsтεи тσ мε

User Image
x x x x x
It' s all v e r y simple
To see what we
mean
Give us HOPE

Simeon didn't have to wait that long. It was probably only about ten minutes before Dr. Reinhardt returned. But, he hadn't seen or heard him come in, so when he spoke, the nymph jumped. To make things worse, it sounded like he had been scolded, yet he knew he hadn't been, so now he was scared to speak. But, the other spoke to him gently and Simeon was reassured. He stood and held the letter out with a shaky hand. "O-Officer...Turner told me I had to...g-give this to you, sir...." He glanced up from the floor anfew times as he spoke, sneaking peaks at Dr. Reinhardt. He was tall and handsome, though he'd never have the courage to admit that to anyone but himself.

MarineGunnyChris

Mitsukini Sage

Timid Mage

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

MarineGunnyChris

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:49 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Nicolai
Reinhardt
The Broken Immortal

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You forgot me long ago
xxI'm all alone

Nicolai looked at the envelope and took it from the student. It was too thick to be a regular letter, and had he said officer? He opened the envelope and looked inside. It was a missing person's poster with a case file and a letter. Taking out the poster half-way, he saw the name and his mind jolted. "Come in. It's more comfortable in the office. I you want, you can hold Tigger. He's soft." He held the tiger out to Simeon and smiled gently at him.

Mitsukini Sage

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:05 pm
▐ ;; ℓιsтεи тσ мε

User Image
x x x x x
It' s all v e r y simple
To see what we
mean
Give us HOPE

Simeon blinked and looked at the plush tiger before taking it carefully. He squeezed it gently before smiling a bit and hugging it as he went into the office with Dr. Reinhardt following. He looked at the office. It was...comfortable. Simeon took a seat and hugged the tiger lovingly. "M-My name is...Simeon Rose...."

MarineGunnyChris

Mitsukini Sage

Timid Mage

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:21 pm
Dikran Makre

The Seemingly-Innocent

Dikran stepped into the waiting room, it all looked the same as his old Doctors waiting room, aside from the rules, he sighed and took a seat, and opened his book once more, but then quickly decided to put it down, "Quo usque Doctoris Labyrintho ibit. Quam longe.", he chuckled to himself, in his few years of school, he most enjoyed his latin classes, and commonly will be seen muttering to himself in that ancient language, he quickly flipped through his folder, and held it open on a page entitled 'Attention', and he took out the page, tearing it in half.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:15 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Nicolai
Reinhardt
The Broken Immortal

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You forgot me long ago
xxI'm all alone

Nicolai smiled softly as he took a seat on the opposite sofa. "Nicolai Reinhardt. If you'd like, you can keep Tigger. He's all yours." He set the file aside and watched the teen hug Tigger. He would be fine with some work. "We won't talk today. I'm sure you'd like to get settled in. However, I want you to take this journal. You can write anything in it, even if it doesn't seem important." He set a blue scaled journal on the table, as well as a card with both his numbers on it. "Feel free to call me whenever you need me, even if it's late at night. Now, do you know where your dorm is?"

Mitsukini Sage

MarineGunnyChris

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:37 am
Dikran Makre

The Seemingly-Innocent

Dikran found himself getting quickly bored, as he realized that the doc was busy with another student, so he rose from his seat, holding the file, and unzipped his bag, and shoved the folder into the bag, and quickly zipped the bag up once more, and put on a grin, "Maybe I don't have to show up at all?", he quietly whispered then sighed, "I promised I would... Later then.", he mumbled, and silently walked to the door, and walked out, making his way to the weapon class, "Just a quite stop at a class to examine what they have to offer maybe?", he grinned as he tightly he his bag and book close to his chest.

{La Exit}  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:43 am
▐ ;; ℓιsтεи тσ мε

User Image
x x x x x
It' s all v e r y simple
To see what we
mean
Give us HOPE

Simeon could have Tigger? Was it really okay to give it him like that? It had to be. "Thank you, s-sir....I'll....I'll take very good c-care of him." It didn't need to eat or sleep, but it still needed to be treated nicely so it didn't rip or get wet or anything. Dr. Reinhardt said they wouldn't talk yet, which was a relief to Simeon because he didn't want to talk without knowing where to go right after. Of course, he didn't even want to be at the school, but he had nowhere else to go. He looked at the journal when it was set in front of him, as well as the card. That's a strange journal. It has scales on it. Dr. Reinhardt spoke again and Simeon jumped before looking up at him sheepishly. No, he didn't know where his dorm was, but he'd find it. It couldn't be that hard, right? "I-I think I can find it....Thank you for...these...M-May I leave now?." He was a nice doctor, and not scary like the doctors from the hospital he was taken to when he was found.

MarineGunnyChris

Mitsukini Sage

Timid Mage

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

MarineGunnyChris

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:18 am
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Nicolai
Reinhardt
The Broken Immortal

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You forgot me long ago
xxI'm all alone

Nicolai chuckled. "Yes. You may leave. I would like you to come back in a few days after your classes so I can see how you're settling in. Be sure to bring your journal, and don't worry if you haven't written anything yet. It takes awhile to do so. Keep the door open, please." He watched Simeon leave before returning to his file. The officer enrolled him here strictly for Nicolai's help, which made sense. He had treated his daughter for social anxiety a few years ago, off the clock and off campus, so his faith in Nicolai's abilities were high. Though, he just wanted the information for the case, but Nicolai wouldn't share anything. That was all up to Simeon. He wasn't bound by doctor-patient confidentiality.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:04 am
Music Teacher: Andrew Xavier
The Insane

Andrew scanned the room casually. It seemed to be a fine place, actually. The room was quite formal yet had comfortable atmosphere. It was like the guest room in a house. He appreciated the designer’s taste. Now, to explain why he was here...Well, there really is no reason, if that was the reason he was present in the first place. Andrew remembered a phrase from a list of information about the therapist.
Quote:
If Dr. Reinhardt is not in his office but is needed, press the doorbell button. It connects to his beeper, and he will return immediately.

What if he pressed it? Andrew took a closer look in the room. Oops, it was actually occupied. “Hehe,” he snickered. Andrew knocked on the wooden door instead.  

snowy15708

High-functioning Hellraiser

28,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Hellraiser 500

snowy15708

High-functioning Hellraiser

28,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:32 pm
Music Teacher: Andrew Xavier

The Insane

Short beeps emitted from Andrew’s cellphone. It was a reminder that he had a class. Without another word, he ran off to the music classroom. He hoped his students wouldn’t mind his being a little late.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:56 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris walked to the waiting room outside of the therapist's office after leaving the manor and the distance was very long. Sitting down in a seat, unknown to him that the thearpist was inside the office. He sat back and relaxed with his knack sack on the floor near his feet. He needed to have a talk with the doctor about mental stability because it effects his telekinesis. He came here this earlier on his free will and a letter had already be sent to Dr. Reinhardt to inform about Moris' enrollment to the academy.
A minute later he became bored with waiting so he stood up and knocked on the door, "Hello, anyone in there?" he asked out loud.

MarineGunnyChris

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

MarineGunnyChris

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:53 am
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Nicolai
Reinhardt
The Broken Immortal

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You forgot me long ago
xxI'm all alone

Nicolai looked up at the door from behind Simeon's report. He hid it away in his drawer and locked it before getting up and opening the door. "I could have sworn I asked Simeon to leave the door open. Come in." Nicolai smiled at the teen before stepping aside to let him in. "What can I do for you today?"

Out Of Creativity: I'm going to have to ignore the previous posts. I was too sick to respond, and acknowleding them now would be against Nicolai's character. >.<;

Genkawolf

Campus

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces