Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:08 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris wasn't sure what to expect of what Dr. Reinhardt would look like the man sounded young. He looked at the man for a few seconds after the door was opened and wondered if all the staff at this academy look this young. He stepped inside the office and used his telekinesis just long enough to bring his knack sack to him. "I need to..speak to you about..,emotional balance. Emotions effect the control of my ability" he answered as he figured how to word his concern of his mental state. Moris felt like he embarrassed himself for the way he answered the question, but he figured he couldn't take it back now. "My name is Moris Stealth" he told him. Even though he came to the office for his own sake he felt a bit unease.
RainNekoFairy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:09 am
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Nicolai
Reinhardt
The Broken Immortal

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You won't cry for my absence, I know
xxThough I die to know you love me
You forgot me long ago
xxI'm all alone

He stated his concern and the psychologist was a bit surprised. Shutting the door, Nicolai turned and looked at him. "Do you have a problem with your emotional balance?" Not many of the students he spoke to with this problem had come right out and said it. "In most cases, emotions and powers are linked. This causes a problem for those with emotional imbalance or even split personalities and depression. What exactly is the cause of your concern, Mister Stealth?"

Out Of Creativity: --

Genkawolf

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:41 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris nodded to the question then he listened to Dr. Reinhardt speak some more. He wasn't sure on how to voice his concern and had trouble trying to think up the words he was supposed to say. "My concern is....well, one of them is expressing myself through words and talking to other students in general" he answered. For a second there he thought wasn't going to be able to do say what his concern was so he ended up breaking it up into pieces. "Its part of a bigger concern, but I just can't seem to be able to word it like I want to" he explained.
RainNekoFairy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:03 am
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Nicolai
Reinhardt
The Broken Immortal

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You forgot me long ago
xxI'm all alone

He had trouble socializing. Nicolai went over and sat on one of the loveseats, gesturing to the second one for Moris to sit. "It's not easy wording things properly when it comes to your own flaws. It gets easier in time, of course, like most things. For now, why don't we focus on one part and move from there?" One step at a time. It wouldn't do Moris any good to deal with the whole thing all at once. If anything, it would only cause him stress. "Expressing yourself through words and socializing with your peers; that's what you mentioned. Should we work on that first and see how things go?"

Genkawolf

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:28 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris walked over to the seat that Dr. Reinhardt gestured to and sat down in it then set his knack snack down on the floor. He found it a bit relieving that the therapist is very understanding with what he has said so far. He nodded, "Yeah, I'm okay with doing that" he responded to focusing on one part. "Yes,sir " he said to that option. He wanted to make some friends at this school especially since the possibility of no one mind his telekinesis is at this academy, but first he has to be able to socialize with his peers. He needs to be able to socialize to speak to them.
RainNekoFairy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:54 am
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Nicolai
Reinhardt
The Broken Immortal

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You forgot me long ago
xxI'm all alone

He smiled softly when Moris agreed with his suggestions. "First of all, I want you to know it's not uncommon for young men, especially teenagers, to have trouble expressing themselves to others. It's usually a pride thing, though there are the cases where some just don't know what to say. Either way, you don't need to feel like an outcast because of it." Nicolai stood and went to his desk, kneeling to pick up one of the journals before returning and setting it on the table. The scales that covered this one were a glistening crimson. "These journals are given to all my patients. It may seem girly or even childish, but using a journal is a great way to practice expressing yourself. It helps that these ones respond to your emotions." Inviting Moris to his group therapy sessions would also be good help for him. "What exactly do you feel when you talk to others? Nervous?"

Genkawolf

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:02 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris felt relieved that social awkwardness is not uncommon for people his age and young men in general. He looked down on the crimson journal that was set down on the table and he thought it was cool looking. He was okay with writing in a journal after hearing that it respond to his emotions. "Yeah, nervous and that it feels like they are looking right past or through me like I don't exist and fear of getting rejected again as soon as I speak" he answered.
RainNekoFairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:56 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Nicolai
Reinhardt
The Broken Immortal

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You forgot me long ago
xxI'm all alone

The typical symptoms of social anxiety. Nicolai leaned forward and looked at the teen. "How long have you had this problem? Is it because you've always been shy?"

Out Of Creativity: I'm trying to et back into the groove of things. Bear with me while I work out my crisis? >.<

Genkawolf

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:16 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

"Let's see...I think after being adopted for the fifth time and allowed to skip to the first grade" Moris answered. He is a foster kid and has been returned to the orphanage pretty much most of his life. "The other kids were distant from me even after building up enough courage to pass the initial shyness. Before all that the orphanage would keep me away from all of the kids whenever I was returned to the place. Only the adults were allowed to come to the room that I was kept in" he mentions a little bit of his past.
RainNekoFairy

OOC: Ok.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:04 am
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Nicolai
Reinhardt
The Broken Immortal

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You forgot me long ago
xxI'm all alone

Nicolai listened to him and sighed. It was no wonder he was so nervous to speak to his peers; he'd never really gotten the chance to as a child. He'd be sure to send a stern letter threatening law trouble later if the orphanage was still active. "I hope you don't blame yourself for being like this. It's not at all your fault. Anyway, I won't be a good practice dummy for you. You seem just fine talking to an adult....For now, the best I can offer is giving you encouragement and taking you out to help you. I have group sessions for those with social anxiety, but you're the only student to have this problem so far. I doubt it would be very effective with only yourself present." He gave a soft smile, though he was also upset with himself that he had let his mind wander when he heard about the orphanage. "I could also give you a prescription for your nerves, but I'd need guardian consent. The medication I prescribe is made by a witch, so I can't go giving them out like candy."

Genkawolf

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:56 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris didn't entirely blame himself because most of the choices were made by adults that were supposed to be responsible for him and some situations just get out of hand. He wasn't sure about the offer after the word encouragement because to him it meant take him around school or public practice on people his age range. Hearing about a prescription that a witch made caught his attention and he was curious as to what it would look like. "I could give you my current guardians' phone number and you can speak with them if you want to" he offered. "Could you elaborate on the whole offer thing about taking me out to help me?" he asked Mr.Reinhardt.
RainNekoFairy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:40 pm
[[ i'm going to assault this thread with posts once i get done with my current plot. ]]  

BaconBunch

Beloved Prophet

8,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:44 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Nicolai
Reinhardt
The Broken Immortal

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You forgot me long ago
xxI'm all alone

Nicolai nodded to the idea of calling Moris' guardians. He wasn't really expecting a yes or no; some people gave permission and others didn't. He never hoped or doubted. When asked about his offer, he was curious at first before he chuckled. "Accompany you around the school to help you socialize with the student body. I won't interfere unless the situation turns bad, but I will be there to offer encouragement and give advice if you need it."

Genkawolf

BaconBunch
You could have posted this in the OOC instead of taking up unnecessary room here....Go ahead, though, but Nicolai won't acknowledge your character's assualt until Moris is done.

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff