Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:35 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris opened up his knack sack and pulled out his notebook and pencil after receiving the nod form Dr.Reinhardt. He opened up to the back of the notebook to use the last page to write his guardians numbers down. He listened to explanation about the offer, "Yeah, I can understand how that would be useful" he replied then ripped out half of the page and set it down on the table. "They work third shift so anytime before six in the evening and after nine in the morning would a good time to call the home phone. Eight at night for the first work number and ten would be okay for the second work number" he explained the good times to call each of the numbers while he returns his notebook and pencil to his knack sack.
RainNekoFairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:08 am
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Nicolai
Reinhardt
The Broken Immortal

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You won't cry for my absence, I know
xxThough I die to know you love me
You forgot me long ago
xxI'm all alone

Picking up the paper with the number on it, Nicolai reached over and literally noted to call his guardians during his next break on a notepad, also being sure to jot down the number in case the paper got lost somewhere on his desk before then. "I won't be able to have the sufficient time to do so during school hours, though it would be difficult when there are classes anyway, but after school I usually don't have a lot of patients to tend to. Is that alright with you, Moris?"

Out Of Creativity: --

Genkawolf

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:48 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris nodded, "Its alright with me" he responded. He would most likely won't talking to anyone other than his teachers when it comes to classes unless the teacher has students to talk to each for some reason. Moris picked up the crimson journal and carefully places it inside his knack sack so he doesn't forget to do later. "The distance from manor I'm staying at and school buildings is farther than I am anticipated. Takes half an hour to walk it and there will probably be times I need to hurry back to manor any sort of reason. Any suggestions on how to skim down the time?" he asked. He felt foolish asking the question right after saying because he felt he should be figuring it out on his own or ask Mr. Takao. "Ah, never mind. I figure it out on my own" he said a few seconds later. Moris picked up his knack sack as he stood up, "I should probably get going. I believe I have one or two classes left to attend to" he said to the man before using his ability to open the office door and walk on out. He missed some classes for to the campus late then taking the time to scope out the layout of the whole school and having to spend time walking over to the manor and waiting for the owner to show up along with the time spent coming over to the office. [exit]
RainNekoFairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:20 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris returned to waiting room after coming back from manor and attending one class. All other classes were over now which meant the school day was over. He returned because Dr.Reinhardt agreed to supporting when he begins to interact with his peers. He doesn't have any trouble conversing with adults just with people close to his age. "I just hope coming to this school doesn't turn out to be a bad idea" he muttered to himself as he paced around the waiting room. He didn't know if the man was in his office or not or if the man was busy with another patient, but at the moment he was so nervous his ability made all of the furniture levitate five feet off the floor. He looking down at towards the floor and trying to calm down that he hadn't really noticed what was going on around him.
RainNekoFairy

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:57 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris let the furniture in the waiting room drop when he noticed what his ability had done. He decided he shouldn't let himself get so worked up over trying to be friends with his peers and being able to speak with them. He felt like he should like it happen on its own and that he didn't want to be bothersome to the person that is supposed to help with his social issues. "Have to do this myself. Whatever happens just happens" he said to himself as he left the waiting room.
RainNekoFairy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:10 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris came over here next after leaving the lounge and sees no one is here. He wanted quietness and some alone time and a place he knows his friends wouldn't find him. He takes off his knack sack and sat down in one of the chairs. Looking over to the office door, he knows Reinhardt couldn't possibly help him with his recent problems.
RainNekoFairy

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:01 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris stayed in his seat for a more minutes allows himself to calm down and be able to move on again. He seems to be having one problem after another while staying at this school. He stands up grabbing his knack sack and start heading to the hallway to get to the next class. [exit]
RainNekoFairy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:31 pm
User Image

Looking around, Takota smiled. "This is a nice little set up" He said, and sat down whistling happily. It was his day before his first day, so he had thought he was going to have fun with his Son looking around, but had seemed like he was ditched. He pouted only for a second, because he knew Bailey would be fine. "That Kid has always been headstrong!" he said proudly. He would instead have to look around and meet the other teachers and such alone. Thinking it over, that probably would've bored Bailey anyways, that boy went to find a place to be alone to study, or look over the music area.  

Silk-Teddies

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces