Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[PRP] Welcome... Well, Not Home, But You Know What I Mean...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:10 pm
Despite it being days since the return of her formally imprisoned team mates, Tambrey had yet to catch up with... well, any of them that she knew.
The fact was making her feel somewhat guilty, especially as a fair bit had happened since they'd been gone- not least of which being the very fact that they'd been returned to a team with a new, temporary, base...

She supposed, rationally, she had some small excuse for the lack of reconnecting with her friends- her workload had been somewhat increased upon her recent promotion to Agent, and a lot of her own, personal, work was showing some interesting, hard-to-tear-self-away-from, progress...

Still, with some time for herself- a break- she had left her make-shift work-space with the intention of tracking down... well, anyone she'd missed while they'd been 'away', but one or two in particular.
It was a small base, she'd reasoned; it would be terribly unlikely not to find at least one of the people she might be looking for in a fairly short amount of time.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:06 pm
For Inigo, leaving prison and coming 'home' to a run-down, temporary base was the best thing. It didn't matter that the conditions were cramped and small and that he had to room with multiple people again like when he was a trainee. What mattered to him was that he was free once again, and had been reunited with - most of - his pokemon.

At the moment, Inigo had yet to return to active duty, likely due to the higher-ups reevaluating things to decide where his labor would be put to use best, so instead he was wandering the cramped hallways to try and familiarize himself with the outpost to avoid getting lost later. Until they moved, at least, after which he'd do it all over again. Leilani was too large to comfortably follow him through the small hallways, much to her dismay, but Nerius was small enough to do so. The Vaporeon trotted along beside his trainer quite happily, his fins perked and demeanor much more positive than it had been during his owner's absence.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:26 pm
Well.
That didn't take long at all. It probably took even less time than she was expecting, as Tambrey'd thought she'd find Inigo in one of the rooms rather than the halls, but she saw him approaching as she walked down from the other direction, pausing to raise a little wave.

"Long time, no see!" She greeted, cheerfully, suddenly at a loss for a 'good' greeting, but settling on the first thing that she found on her tongue.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:38 pm
The sudden greeting gave him pause, and he stopped mid-step to look for the source of the voice. He already knew who it was, though, and a grin had spread across his face before he ever saw Tambrey. "Hey!" He said happily once he spotted her, and jogged over to give her a hug when he got close enough. It was so nice to be out of jail and be around people again, especially ones he knew and liked. "What's up? How have you been?"

Nerius trotted alongside Inigo, keeping pace with him and pausing when the grunt stopped near the young woman.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:35 pm
Tambrey grinned in return, and returned the hug in kind, at first seeming a little like she hadn't expected it- hugs weren't /that/ common around Team Rocket, after all- but then, it was Inigo, and she returned it kindly, settled quickly.

"Oh, the usual. Base exploded, bunch of trainers attacked us... New place, kind of 'cosy' compared to the old place. Little bit 'submarine-y'. How about you?" It seemed just a little bit kinder than 'How was jail?'.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:14 pm
He stepped away after hugging her, his hands moving to hook each thumb into a pocket. "Yeah, I heard about it after I got back - they didn't tell us anything while we were arrested - but I'm glad everyone got out okay." Or mostly okay, anyway; he wasn't sure how many were injured in the evacuation, just that some were and others had been arrested. At the very least, no one had died, and that's what mattered the most. While it was an inevitability, he still didn't want it to ever happen again.

At her words, he twisted his head around to survey the surrounding area, then nodded his agreement, "Y'know, I wouldn't use 'cozy' but yeah, I see what you mean. I wouldn't, uh," he raised a hand to the back of his neck, fighting off the wave of anxiety at the thought of submarines - submarines meant water, usually being under it completely - and shrugged a little excessively, "I dunno about it being like a submarine. Never been in one." Nor did he ever, ever want to. Switching tracks, he dropped his hand and half-grinned. "I'm good. Much better now than I was before - being stuck in jail was the loneliest thing. I dunno about the others, but I was there all by myself the whole time, except whenever they were questioning me. Other than that, the whole time," he said, emphasizing it again. So many weeks spent in isolation, with no one to speak to or anything, had been positively miserable.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:26 am
"Mhm. A few things lost, but most of it, I think, can be replaced... No lives though, so yes, that was good. Do kind of miss the labs... and the training rooms... and the library... to be honest... But, well, making do. Yes, I guess I haven't either but... well, the limited space, and we're underground half the time, I guess. It's all bit... close." She explained her reasoning with a small shrug.

"Solitary?" She looked surprised- wasn't solitary this sort of... punishment for bad behaviour or dangerous people? Inigo, no detriment to him, seemed about as dangerous as a sleepy puppy... And she couldn't really imagine him raising a fuss...
"Wow... I guess they really weren't taking chances... I'm very glad your back too. Apparently the criminal agency is friendlier than the forces of law, this time? Well. Plus I guess it's kind of like 'home'... I remember coming back from Galactic. It's a very strange relief, right?"  
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games