Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)

Back to Guilds

Come and join this friendly and awesome Guild of Animal Crossing New Leaf. Were the Adventure never ends. 

Tags: Animal Crossing, Games, Chat, Contest, Adventure 

Reply Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)
Looking for Modern, Modern Wood, and Alpine series.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jory the Great

Dapper Mage

8,200 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:36 pm
I have a handful of it. I'll come back and edit this with the list of the sets and strike what I have. All I need is the catalog. I'm willing to buy them if necessary, but I'm relatively new so I'm limited to how many bells I can spend.

Alpine:
Alpine Bed, Alpine Chair, Alpine Closet, Alpine Cupboard, Alpine Dresser, Alpine Kitchen Cart, Alpine Lamp, Alpine Low Table, Alpine Sofa, Alpine Table, Alpine Tile, Alpine Floor, Alpine Wall

Modern Wood:
Modern Wood Bed, Modern Wood Chair, Modern Wood Clock, Modern Wood Closet, Modern Wood Lamp, Modern Wood Shelf, Modern Wood Sofa, Modern Wood Stool, Modern Wood Table, Modern Wood TV, Modern Wood Wall, Modern Wood Flooring

Modern:
Modern Wardrobe, Modern Wall Clock, Modern Table, Modern Sofa, Modern Lamp, Modern End Table, Modern Dresser, Modern Desk, Modern Chair, Modern Cabinet, Modern Bed, Modern Wall, Modern Floor  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:29 pm
Jory the Great
I have a handful of it. I'll come back and edit this with the list of the sets and strike what I have. All I need is the catalog. I'm willing to buy them if necessary, but I'm relatively new so I'm limited to how many bells I can spend.

Alpine:
Alpine Bed, Alpine Chair, Alpine Closet, Alpine Cupboard, Alpine Dresser, Alpine Kitchen Cart, Alpine Lamp, Alpine Low Table, Alpine Sofa, Alpine Table, Alpine Tile, Alpine Floor, Alpine Wall

Modern Wood:
Modern Wood Bed, Modern Wood Chair, Modern Wood Clock, Modern Wood Closet, Modern Wood Lamp, Modern Wood Shelf, Modern Wood Sofa, Modern Wood Stool, Modern Wood Table, Modern Wood TV, Modern Wood Wall, Modern Wood Flooring

Modern:
Modern Wardrobe, Modern Wall Clock, Modern Table, Modern Sofa, Modern Lamp, Modern End Table, Modern Dresser, Modern Desk, Modern Chair, Modern Cabinet, Modern Bed, Modern Wall, Modern Floor

Are you still looking for those items? If so, I have them all but the Modern Wood Stool (Missing that one)

If you want them just PM right away (if you can) with your friend code

Mine is: 2363-6754-4018  

Deadly Coca-Cola Princess
Crew

Nine-tailed Shapeshifter

11,440 Points
  • Building the Army 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Malicesu

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:07 pm
I have the Alpine bed and lamp that I can order for you :3  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:22 pm
i have a Alpine,bed,Kitchen Cart, Alpine Tile and maybe the Alpine Cupboard
for the modern wood i have the bed  

Tsukasa wave

Tipsy Trader

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games