11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:39 pm

Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jason sat back and watched the male write the note and then tack it onto the wall before looking over the note and nodded gently as he took a small breath. "It's very polite and straight to the point so you did a good job Sato"he said gently.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:20 pm
User Image
Sato smiles at the praises because he doesn't get praised often from an adult. "My note is guaranteed to work, my notes have never yet to backfire" he said confidently. "Did you know that the school is haunted? I didn't know until they started showing up in the Geography classroom" he whispered to him. "This absence thing reminds of the zoology/trans-configuration professor being gone right before class without leaving a note so I left a note of my own to prove I was there. I should probably go see check if he has seen or not" he said mostly to himself.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:49 pm

Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Listening Jason rubbed the back of his neck slightly and took a deep breath and looked at him gently and smiled a bit. "Why don't you go and check and see if the teacher seen your note or not. If not I will be in the gym if you just need a place to rest and relax and if he is there I hope he can explain himself to you"he said gently.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:40 pm
User Image
Sato listens to Jason provide him with options of what he should do. He nodded, "Ok, I should get going then" he said deciding to go to the classroom. "See you later, Jason" he said and gave him a quick hug to show his appreciation before running off to the school buildings. He knows that action only makes him seem more like a child, but he doesn't just this once. [exit]
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:33 pm

Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason blinked a bit as he took a small breath and hugged the other back a bit and watched him run off before pulling away from the wall. Calmly he made his way out heading back to the gym on his own leaving his hands in his pockets.

((exits to gym))

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:40 pm
((I had left gaia until recently due to moving, graduation, family health issues, and other events. My character was at 'lunch' during my absence and had been in the stables since my return until he heard a roar. He only left the class for a few minutes, at most half an hour. As soon as he drops Chai off at the house, he is going back to his class.))  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:00 am
User Image
Sato returned to the stables the next day at his usual time early in the morning. He didn't see or hear the teacher anywhere so he figured the centaur is someplace else during class time again. His training won't be getting any better with no teacher around, but at least gets to see butterscotch even though its from a distance. "Maybe later on today, Butterscotch!" he called out to his horse then left. [exit]  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:21 am
User Image
The next day, Sato returned to the stables and again the teacher, Damon wasn't around for class. He listens around with his rabbit ears and looks around for any signs for the centaur. He gets out Buttersctoch's grooming equipment from the shed then he retrieved the horse and do what he was taught to do. Afterwards he returns her to where he had gotten her from while talking to her for a little while. Once he done all that leaves to check out another class. [exit]  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers