━═☆ Grades: All
━═☆ Seating: Unassigned

Announcements: None
Classroom layout
Mr. Keaton is: In the classroom

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:02 pm
・°☆.。.:*ɭеɣϊ Ӄеαȶσɳ ・°☆.。.:*

User Image

"I'm too tired to be bored, I'm too bored to be tired. And the silence is so deafening it's like picking at a sore. I'm too mental to go crazy, I'm too drunk to be pure. And my mind is playing tricks on me, and I can't sleep tonight cause I'm so tired..."

The day was still early and the astronomy teacher was already sitting at his desk shuffling some paperwork in his hands. It was the beginning of the year and he felt as unprepared as he usually did. What could you really expect with a new year and a new set of students? He may see a few familiar faces if the upperclassman decided to take the higher levels of astronomy, but the chances of that were slim to none. Astronomy was not a very popular subject, except as a course to take in hopes of it being an easy 'A'. Mr. Keaton liked to think that he at least made the class somewhat challenging, but when you are first learning about the planets it was very difficult to screw up. The tall, lean male brushed his unkempt brunette hair out of his bright blue eyes before using his hand as a head rest, while he looked over his first few lessons.

Levi reached for his cup of coffee to sip it as he put his paperwork down to glance out the window; it was such a pretty day outside that it was almost a shame to be stuck indoors. It was such a nice day, in fact, that he wished he could have been outside to take a smoke break. His eyes then drifted toward the clock to see that he still had time before any students should have arrived, but not enough to leave the room and come back. Levi stretched his arms over his head with a groan and proceeded to make his way from his chair over to the window. Unlocking and pushing the window open, the teacher then dug around in his jean pockets for his pack of Camel No. 9's. His lighter was also pulled out as he placed the mint infused nicotine between his lips and lit it to then take a long drag. Mentally, he sighed in relief as he returned the pack and lighter back into his pocket while his cigarette rested between his lips. The smoke drifted outside as he leaned against the window frame to quickly relieve his only vice.

The students should be coming fairly soon, so I'll have to put this out before they get here… Hopefully this first day will run smoothly, he thought to himself as he finished his cigarette, put it out on the window sill, and then walked back to his desk to put the butt into his trashcan. Levi then walked to his chalkboard to write his name while he carried his renewed cologne of menthol cigarettes. He never really was a man for cologne or dressing up more than he had to, and so his wardrobe was consistently laid back. Today he wore a black, button up, short sleeve shirt with blue jeans, and black motorcycle boots. Mr. Keaton finished writing his name on the board and sighed lightly before mumbling to himself,
"Here goes nothing…"

"...I can't take it anymore with all the liars, like a prisoner of war. I don't want your sympathy. I don't want your honesty. I just want to get some piece of mind. It's only in my head, as I roll over and play dead. I don't want to hear it anymore."

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

Marvelous Miss Madame

Bashful Seeker

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:26 pm
User Image
All this time I was finding myself and I-_____________________________________________________
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±

It wasn't like he needed to get up early. But he did, and all of a sudden he was deeply regretting it. A soft sigh escaped through his lightly parted lips, and he lifted his gloved hand up to passively rub at an eye. God, why did he always do this to himself? He didn't even know.And why did it always have to be six? Seven, maybe. But six in the morning? Every single day? No matter what he did, or how long he slept, he'd always wake up at the same time every day. Pearce hated waking up early, and for some reason that was all he could do these days. Grumbling like a five year old beneath his breath, he rubbed his eye just a tad bit more feverishly as he checked the time. Well, class was about to start soon- he should probably come off his walk now. Honestly, it wasn't like he hated his line up of morning classes. Especially when they were ones that no one ever went to. Pearce liked his time to himself- and the more time he could spend away from loud crowds of people, the better. Besides- he liked Astronomy. As weird as that would sound, it was actually his second year, though it was his first year taking it at this particular school. Having just transferred here, he wasn't so sure about how well he'd like his new surroundings. But if there was anything he knew, it was that Astronomy wasn't a crowded place at any school. And that was all he'd wanted- to just sit and listen to something he actually had an interest in, and then slip his headphones over his ears while he worked. He stopped rubbing his eye and looked down at his jacket, smoothing out the lines of the finely made linen. He was something of a freak when it came to looks; and the amount of natural skin care products he owned should have been criminal. Still, he always fussed over the little details, even after he'd spend all morning listening to music and getting ready for the day. Ugh- there was a spot on his pants. It was just water, but it still irked him, and it probably would until the tiny speck near his belt loops on his blue jeans would gently fade away. Pouting a bit, he realized that he'd finally made it down the hall towards his Astronomy class, and he paused for a moment. His features twisted into a look of uncertainty and he reached out a hand to grasp at the door handle, but found himself hesitant to do so instead. Was it weird to come in this early? Probably, especially to a class like this. Well, what ever. It was far too late now. His spare hand reached up to pull his headphone a bit tighter around his neck before he finally closed his hovering hand around the doorknob and twisted it open.

It was the scent of smoke that hit him first. It made his pout get worse, and his face crinkled in alarm and childish dislike. Awesome, smoke. First thing in the morning. Pearce hadn't ever touched the stuff- and he took in a deep breath by the door and tried to fight his way through the urge to snort it back out of his nose. Nope, he could do this. He could. His fingers snaked down into the base of his jacket, curling into the fabric around his pelvic area and just above his lower abdomen as he shifted a bit and took a step in. He wasn't so sure he should look the guy in the eye right this second, because if he did, he was sure something snarky would fly from his lips. So he rolled his left shoulder and bounced the shoulder bag that had been resting on it, and he tried to sink down into himself as his bright eyes desperately tried to find a place to sit. Damn- he'd have to sit by the front, out of sheer habit. Unfortunately before he had time to stop himself, he found himself parked right at the front of the room, sitting at the seat nearest to the teachers desk. Ugh. Smoke. His nose crinkled again in protest and he fought the urge to cross his arms. After a second of silence, he figured he should at least say something, however he still tried his hardest to avoid actually looking at the man who was supposed to be teaching him now.

" Uh, hey." He said finally, letting out the small breath he'd been holding.

" You know," He started, he wasn't able to bite it back any longer, " Smoke actually has an effect on your skin. Puts a lot of toxins in there. If you had a decent detoxifying cream, you wouldn't have to smoke as much." Pearce reached over to his bag and unlatched the strap, shuffling about a bit with his hand while he searched for something. He could have sworn he'd put it in there this morning...

" Sides, a little detoxification never hurt anyone." He half mumbled to himself, grabbing a small jar from his bag and slapping it down onto his desk. He finally lifted his gaze to his teacher, setting his jaw into a line while he crossed his arms over his chest. He blinked a couple of times- god, this man could clean up so nice if he wanted too. He was plenty good looking enough, but everything just seemed to.. unkempt. He would need some DEFINITE work. Pearce just wanted to get up and shove the jar right into the other man's hands, however, he took to crossing his arms a little tighter around his chest and raising a brow at the man instead.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±
______________________________________________________ - Didn't know I was lost.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:54 pm

User Image

"I'm too tired to be bored, I'm too bored to be tired. And the silence is so deafening it's like picking at a sore. I'm too mental to go crazy, I'm too drunk to be pure. And my mind is playing tricks on me, and I can't sleep tonight cause I'm so tired..."

Levi took a step back from the board to look at his name. He tilted his head to the side, wondering if he should rewrite it again or what sort of impression his written name would give his students. The brunette shook his head before turning his attention toward the door as he heard someone enter. Levi watched as the student looked for a seat and helped himself to one of the seats closest to the teacher's desk. The older male raised a brow, curious as to why the young man would want to sit right up front, let alone next to his desk, when the whole room was empty except the two of them. Ah, but perhaps this student was very interested to learn about Astronomy? If that were the case then Levi was actually excited to have an eager student! The tall male turned back to the board to put the chalk back in its place, turned on his heels, and made his way over to his desk as his student finally spoke.

The teacher's attention was definitely peaked as the first thing out of the student's mouth happened to be about Levi's smoking habit. Levi smirked quietly as he listened to the student rant, and took his seat behind his desk. Most people would lecture him on how smoking was bad for his health, his lungs, his whole body, yadda yadda, but nobody ever mentioned his skin before. He raised a brow as the student mentioned a detoxifying cream and his gaze drifted over the student's skin to see that it was highly possible that the student knew what he was talking about. After all, the blue haired student had a perfect complexion to match the rest of his figure and Levi could appreciate such beauty. The student could have been a wonderful product salesman just by looks alone! Levi continued to stay silent, a small smile reaching his lips, as he watched the student dig for something in his bag before seeing the small jar being placed on top of the student's desk.

His student finally looked up to meet his gaze and Levi let out a warm laugh.
"It's a nasty habit, I'll admit it, but I haven't found a reason to quit yet. Does the detoxifying cream have any side effects? You seem to know plenty about it, and, I hope this doesn't come off as rude but, it looks like you probably use the product." Levi sat on the edge of the front of his desk, extended his legs to cross them at his ankles, and then reached over to pick up the jar to examine it. He unscrewed the lid to smell it curiously. "And your name is…?"

Shortly after asking the blue haired male what his name was, Levi picked up the sounds of students walking by in the hallway. He could not catch all of their conversations, but what he could hear made the color drain from his face. Out of the two students, one seemed to be doing the talking more than the other, but the student mentioned that he had heard that 'Principal Princeton and Mr. Keaton were messing around in the classrooms after hours' before continuing their conversation. Mr. Keaton's glance shot toward the doorway but he could not see who it was that had said that about him. The astronomy teacher looked over to the blue haired male with wide eyes and cleared his throat to say, "Um.. if you'll excuse me, I have something to attend to. I'll be back shortly.."

[Exits]

"...I can't take it anymore with all the liars, like a prisoner of war. I don't want your sympathy. I don't want your honesty. I just want to get some piece of mind. It's only in my head, as I roll over and play dead. I don't want to hear it anymore."

Jellyfish Song

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:36 pm

User Image

As they walked to his classroom Levi looked over at Virile with a smile. "So, you look well. How's the new roommate? Well, I guess he's not really new, but how are you two getting along? Are you behaving?" Levi always found small talk to be awkward no matter who you were talking to, but making small talk with an ex was exponentially worse. There was not just history but chemistry there that you had to act like did not exist. Especially here where the students were already spreading rumors about him and the principal. He could only imagine what they would say if word got out that he was now going to be staying at Princeton manor. They reached his classroom and he stood outside the door before turning around to face Virile.

Rageroomies

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:59 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ιяιℓεσяȶιмεя

A feeling of dread welled up in Virile's stomach as he watched Levi, following him carefully as they walked up the hall, not too close, but not too far behind. His fingers itched to reach out and take the other man's hand, but his mind cursing him and rebuking him, for feelings that poured out of him, that he couldnt have-
Virile held in a shaky breath and blinked in the sounds of Levi's words.
The art teacher thought a second, and then cast his gaze to the ground, frustrated, he didnt want to talk about his roommate or his living situation, it was obviously not as good as it had been with Levi, it was college dorms, and barely seeing anyone one home all over again. It was paintings of Levi, and paintings of dread and sadness littered and hidden behind mundane representations of cheap landscapes.
"He's been alright, haha, my roommate is actually Langston- he's the librarian. He's not really around too much, you know? And when he is he's got his nose in a book or something, it's really quiet I suppose, but not too inspiring for a painting, somethings not quiet... there?" Virile paused a moment and then after his last word grimaced. "s**t never mind, sorry- What about you though? Af... um, after you left, we both moved- but you.. you never got a dorm again did you?" He asked, realizing that he would have seen Levi at least once in the dorms had he been staying there. He doubted they would have been able to avoid each other so well, considering they still passed each other once or twice around the school, despite pretending they didnt notice the other.
Virile's mind was racing, he messed up, again. He stroked back his silvery while hair and started fiddling with his sleeves again in attempt to distract himself, but his eyes betrayed him and settled themselves back up. Levi turned to him and he held his breath a bit, his gaze catching the bright blue of Levi's. His feet felt like cement bricks, holding his movements still as he took in his muse, the face and eyes that had inspired countless paintings and the love that set the colours and movement and seeped into the canvas. "Love, I'm so sorry." The words came out in a breath, whispering their weight out into the open again and sinking down between them, his face knitting in a sullen and ashamed expression.

σσȼ :
Ryuna Bloodmire

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:59 pm

User Image

Levi had turned around to face Virile, but he did not expect to see the man looking so depressed. Virile had sounded a little happily earlier, but Levi guessed that his presence was the cause of Virile's unhappy expression. When his ex boyfriend talked about his current roommate, Levi had smiled softly, nodded to show that he was listening, and then wondered how eerily quiet the man's dorm must have been. He remembered listening to music when he stayed with Virile, both of them smoking, barely able to keep their hands to themselves, and the laughter that they both seemed to share over the smallest things.

The first time that Virile asked to draw him, he could remember being so nervous! He had no idea what to do, and they had not been dating long either. There had been such an intimate gaze from Virile as the man had drawn his partially nude body, and Levi could remember feeling as if Virile's hands were reaching out to touch his body instead of his eyes. The lingering memory of Virile's gaze made him shiver. He had never felt so close to someone up until that point, which made their current situation much harder for him to keep his composure. Virile's apology pulled him back to reality as his blue hues blinked in confusion briefly.

Levi cleared his throat and shook his head.
"Vi, you have no reason to continue to apologize. You obviously are beating yourself up much more than I would have wanted you to.." He reached out to pinch Virile's cheek playfully and continued to answer the fair haired male's question from earlier. "And no I didn't stay in the dorms. I stayed...around campus. Do you still draw in your free time? Or are you getting sick of it yet?"

Rageroomies
I took several liberties with their past lol. I hope you don't mind what I came up with!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:19 pm

ιяιℓεσяȶιмεя

The tension in Virile's shoulders eased a bit when Levi pinched him. He tilted his head a bit, his own hand reaching up and briefly ghosting over the other's warm fingers. His eyes almost fluttered closed but he willed himself to pull himself away from the other's touch carefully. He wanted to pull Levi into his arms and kiss his forehead like he used to, to trace the bumps and dips of him and be close to him again. He clung desperately to the brunette's words, fingers finding his sleeves again. He took a deep breath and grabbed Levi's hand, quickly pulling him into the classroom.
His voice trembled and it was hushed and even a bit wild, his desperation lacing the tone of his voice. "I hurt you! and even if you say that, you still flinch away, and I still ache when I see you and I worry- You haven't been taking care of yourself and I know, Love, I know." He closed his eyes and cursed himself a moment before cupping Levi's cheek in the hand that had just been tugging him into the classroom. "You look so tired, and no, I dont. There isnt anything I can bring myself to draw, or paint, or sculpt! It hurts to, and I- s**t." 'I need you, I miss you.' The words lingered in his mind and on his tongue but wouldn't leave his lips. He took his hand back and looked down at his shoes, suddenly feeling like a child, wanting to apologize, with emotions filling his chest like gusts of wind and ticklish butterflies. His cheeks reddened with color and he covered his face and buried his fingers in his own hair, gripping the locks briefly. He wanted to run out, his left hand fled his face and found itself gripping the doorknob, but he couldnt move his feet again.

σσȼ :
Ryuna Bloodmire

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:12 am

User Image

If Virile looked relieved at all by Levi's actions or words then it was very, very brief. The silver haired male looked as if he was continuously fighting against himself as they stood in the hallway. Levi wondered if things would ever seem normal again before his hand was suddenly grabbed and he was pulled into his classroom. His eyes widened when Virile began venting to him, and he could feel his body beginning to heat up as his cheeks flushed.

Virile's voice was desperate and it pulled at Levi's heart strings much harder than he thought it ever could. Even though their breakup was because of something that Virile did, Levi suddenly felt guilty for being the one to end the relationship. The other teacher reached up to cup Levi's cheek and he leaned into the touch despite having been afraid of it previously. Virile had hit every nail on the head. Levi had not truly taken care of himself since the breakup, he was still unsure of how to react toward Virile's touch, and as Virile pulled away from him Levi bit his lower lip.

The silver haired male then revealed that he had not been drawing because it hurt to do so. That idea alone made Levi feel horrible! Levi always thought that drawing was like breathing to the other teacher. The brunette reached up to run his fingers through his hair and looked up to Virile.
"Virile...I-"

He stared as Virile turned to leave his classroom but the man had stopped in his tracks. Levi hugged his arms briefly and bit his lower lip as he reached out to take ahold of the back of Virile's shirt. "W-Wait, Vi, I... Look, maybe we have had enough time apart that we can try to spend time together again, to mend some fences? I just found a place to live, so you won't have to worry about me. So please, please don't look so sad?"

Rageroomies

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:22 pm

ιяιℓεσяȶιмεя

Levi's touch spread warmth through Virile like a kindling fire. His hand managed away from the door knob and he turned slowly, breath slow and faint, almost being held in anticipation.
"Please dont feel bad Love, you never did anything wrong! The anxiety was still thick in his movements, even as he stilled, now facing Levi. His hands reached out again, this time much slower. He set one hand on the other teacher's shoulder and the other on his cheek again, drawing himself a slight bit closer. His thumb swiped slowly at the brunette's cheek and he drank in the sight of Levi's eyes once more. Virile stood like this a moment, worrying at his lower lip with his teeth. All the times he had been able to look at his Love so closely flashed through his mind, he could feel himself feeling calmer, and he nodded slowly. "I'm sorry, I didnt mean to upset you again..." He paused and gave a light smile.
Carefully he tiled Levi's face down so he could plant a soft kiss on his forehead, a light chuckle warming itself from his through past his lips. "I'd like that, more than you could think." He said. Virile pulled back, his form was less rigid, and the shaking and choppiness of his movements had ceased. In their place was a light blush and downcast, embarrassed eyes. Never around anyone else Virile's cold steel eyes warmed like they did with Levi. He was infatuated- and addicted in a way- to the other. Like a moth to a light, he would burn himself trying to keep it all for his own.

σσȼ : i started school this week cries but im gonna try to reply more!! <333 also hope this is alright omg Virile is turning out to be such a big softie sobs sorryyy
Ryuna Bloodmire

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:44 am

User Image

The brunette inwardly sighed in relief as Virile turned back to face him. He really did not want to see Virile so shaken up and worried like this. Virile then told Levi that he he not done anything wrong. Whether he did or not the astronomy teacher still felt guilty. However, that guilt dissipated into a blush when the art teacher's hands found his shoulder and cheek. Levi stared into Virile's steel eyes as the man's smooth voice earned a deeper blush from the astronomy teacher. He swallowed thickly as he felt Virile's thumb gently brushing his cheek and when his ex kissed his forehead he could feel his heart racing; he only prayed that it was not as loud as he thought it was.

Virile had pulled back and said that he would like to spend time with Levi, making the brunette smile warmly. He always loved seeing the silver haired teacher in moments like this where his rough demeanor all but disappeared and there was only the two of them. Levi reached up to rub the back of his neck before speaking once more,
"So, what are you doing for lunch? I have to move my stuff into my new place soon, so I won't be able to do anything until at least lunchtime but it's a start..right?"

Rageroomies
School sucks~ lol and it's not a problem. Virile is such a cutie!! So how tall is Virile?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:57 pm

ιяιℓεσяȶιмεя

He thought a moment, sorting out what he needed to do before nodding slowly. "I'm not doing anything for lunch, not unless you want to go eat with me." He said, a bright look crossing his face. He felt giddy but he tried his best to not look like he was. He clasped his fingers together behind him and nodded again.
"Did you need any help moving?"
Virile knew that maybe offering was overstepping a line, he wasnt sure Levi wanted him to know where he lived. Virile chewed on his lower lip, and looked at the classroom's board. It never hurt to help...
The art teacher looked back to Levi and smiled again. "Oh, by the way, did you want to eat in the cafeteria or do you want to come over and I can cook for you? Well- even though you know how my cooking is haha." He chuckled, the thought of his messy meals surfacing to the front of his memory. The food he made was actually pretty alright, he just got ingredients everywhere when he cooked.

σσȼ : ooh he's probably around 5'11 or so just under 6 ft ahh what about Levi?
Ryuna Bloodmire

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:43 pm

User Image

Levi prayed that Virile would accept his lunch offer and he was pleased to hear the art teacher's response. A sigh of relief left him as he smiled warmly at his ex. "Ah, yes. I wouldn't mind spending lunch with you." Getting lunch with the art teacher would not be so bad, would it? They had spent almost a year apart, and the astronomy teacher did not know how they could get into any trouble if it was only lunch. Maybe if they were still dating they would get into all sorts of trouble during their lunch hour, but Levi would have more restraint than if he were dating the man. Or at least that was what he would have to keep telling himself. After all, he had been single for a year and that was often times more than enough to push someone over the edge.

Virile asked if he needed any help moving and the question was the perfect distraction he needed from his current train of thought. The astronomy hummed to himself as he thought about the prospect of his ex-boyfriend helping him move into his other ex-boyfriend's manor…. probably not the best plan. Especially when Virile was the jealous type. Levi waved his hand with another smile.
"I don't have that much stuff to move so I know I can manage. But thank you for the offer." Lord, he could only imagine the kinds of things Virile and Adrien would say to each other if they bumped into one another while Levi was moving in. No, it was best that Levi moved in on his own. The astronomy teacher's blue hues caught a view of Virile's lower lip between his teeth. Once again, the brunette's mind wandered to places that it should not. He wondered what shade of red Virile would turn if the man's lip was being held captive between his own.

Levi slowly raised his gaze to the man's steel colored eyes when Virile spoke, and he cleared his throat as well as the thought from his mind that left a tint of red to his own cheeks.
"Oh, um, I wouldn't mind eating at your place. It would be quieter over at your place, anyway, and you still made a few good meals when you really tried." Levi smiled as he tucked his hands into the pocket of his jeans, his fingers grazing over his pack of menthols. The idea of smoking right now definitely would have helped take the edge off of him, but he still had a student in his classroom that already disapproved of his mint-infused nicotine cologne that he knew lighting up now was a bad idea.

Rageroomies
lol! Levi is 6' so that is entertaining.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:51 pm

ιяιℓεσяȶιмεя

Virile nodded at Levi and rolled up his white sleeves to his elbows. "Ah alright, but if you do end up needing any help, just call fir me, okay?" He chuckled, teeth gleaming behind his lips in a sweet smile.
The art teacher stuffed his hands in his pants pockets, though not intentionally to mimic Levi. "Haha sounds like a plan, but what should i cook? I think I have some vegetables and pork, maybe pork fried rice? and an omelette? hmm.." The prospect of eating lunch with Levi excited him, he hadnt eaten in the same room as the astronomy teacher in ages it seemed! He'd have to be careful not to mess it up- he had to control himself. Virile's mind wandered to different subjects, different lessons of etiquette, foods Levi liked, the way he looked when he ate something he liked... Virile blushed and opened the classroom door quickly, biting his lip and turning in an attempt to hide his embarrassment from the ever-so slightly taller man. He sighed suddenly, it always bothered him, knowing his love was just that smigde above him, but it had never actually had a negative effect on their relationship at all. Truth be told, Virile was sure being about the same height had its advantages, like them both being able to reach the same heights and it not being awkward to share an umbrella- but he couldnt say he didnt enjoy someone petite and short writhing beneath him. 'Though our times together weren't unpleasant at all, in fact i rather enjoyed them more i think...' thinking on the ease they had switched roles over the time they had been together, even if it wasnt necessarily their height that encouraged it.
He shook his head at the thoughts and without thinking reached out and took Levi's hand to lead him off to lunch and probably a smoke. Virile needed a smoke, all the wandering thoughts bothered him.

[Virile Exit to his dorm.]

σσȼ :
Ryuna Bloodmire

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

Classrooms

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items