Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Legion Gaming

Back to Guilds

Play with us or be sacrifice to the Dark Lord 

Tags: Fun times, Random, Gaming, sacrifice, achievements 

Reply Non gaming chat. (Life, simple chatter, etc)
What do you think on this?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ban Novaborn
Crew

Dedicated Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:53 am
So I my self am a individual but on this I like to make up stories and on gaia I like to Role-Play those stories and I recently came up with a story about twin angels brother and sister who are not wanted by heaven nor hell so they wander the earth the sister is a chaotic soul causing trouble where ever she goes the brother while on the same ideal of his sister prefers to cause chaos on criminals and other mortal degenerates now the story it self is not going to be pg/pg13 I would like it rated R but hey that's just me basically some where in the story the brother and sister separate and their paths lead one to heaven and the other to hell. any ideas if I made this in to a Role- play would any of you be interested ?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:41 am
..You know I'm a sucker for angel/demon based RP along with TWIN characters.
asfdsa
I'm going to ask, do you want a RP thread in this guild..or..?
Cause I don't think it'll fit in in a sense sweatdrop
Unless it ends up as..A game RP thingy.
Idk...
but overall I like this idea of yours ;u;
yiss

Glitched Cannibal

Manly Wife

Hatchet_90

Dedicated Friend

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:23 am
Personally, I think a roleplay might get more activity in this guild.
However, I remember a sour comment disagreeing with my give-away thread because it wasn't game orientated.
So, yes, it would increase activity, but I think there could be a disagreement from other crew members.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:00 pm
I love game-related roleplays, and have run many in the past. So that might be a good way to stir up activity. I say might because I've seen it work and not work in other guilds before. But if we had an RP section, I have a few I could set up too.

As for that angel RP, it reminds me of those June MCs. Could be fun, though it seems like something that'd best work between two, more like a collaborative story.  

Ysavvryl

Peaceful Lunatic

Ban Novaborn
Crew

Dedicated Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:48 pm
See I would like for more members I want this to last a while and I will start it off but then I want it to go and be more like a story made by every one unpredictable  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:52 pm
I will tell you this; It will make the guild more active. But once people begin to leave, it dies out. As a last resort to revive my old Guild I did this. It did keep it lively for a bit but people just slowly began to quit Gaia.  

Samantha_Suicidee
Vice Captain

Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Ban Novaborn
Crew

Dedicated Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:05 pm
Samantha_Suicidee
I will tell you this; It will make the guild more active. But once people begin to leave, it dies out. As a last resort to revive my old Guild I did this. It did keep it lively for a bit but people just slowly began to quit Gaia.
good point but I making one massive effort to get in touch with every one and get them going on to being active and if I have to pay them then I will lol  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:15 pm
Tenebris Sol
Samantha_Suicidee
good point but I making one massive effort to get in touch with every one and get them going on to being active and if I have to pay them then I will lol

If you want, we can make it a separate Guild. I don't mind giving away my Guild. I've made 2 on all my years I've been on Gaia and both are dead.  

Samantha_Suicidee
Vice Captain

Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Ban Novaborn
Crew

Dedicated Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:18 pm
Samantha_Suicidee
Tenebris Sol
Samantha_Suicidee

If you want, we can make it a separate Guild. I don't mind giving away my Guild. I've made 2 on all my years I've been on Gaia and both are dead.

no you don't have to do that besides between this account and other I have like 6 guilds I own that I could renovate if needed  
Non gaming chat. (Life, simple chatter, etc)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games