• Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:43 am
XxXIrrelivent_InsanityXxX

A K I H I R O| + |D A I C H I

User Image

always inspired

User Image
                              Akihiro chuckled softly before he began to tickle the other back, his face turning suddenly serious as he stopped and leaned down to give the other a quick kiss. He just couldn't help himself somehow.
                              "S-Sorry...I keep doing that huh?"

Thoughts: heart
Feeling a little bit: Happy/Warm
Violin: My treasure
Song I am playing:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

out-of-character:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:20 pm
User Image
User Image
"Cosplay means to be able to disappear from the world
and its problems for some moments. It means to imagine, create,
and be with your friends."

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio giggled and tried his best to avoid the tickles but was unable to. He cooed happily but when he was suddenly kissed he blushed and kissed Akihiro back softly. Hearing his question he shook his head and smiled softly as he gently gripped his shirt lightly and pulled him down and kissed him gently

User Image

OutOfConcern:: N/A
tiny14xx

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:40 pm

User Image

always inspired

User Image
                              Akihiro was surprised at first but was quick to kiss the other back. His cheeks were red and unbearably warm but he ignored it as he continued to kiss Katio, his arms wrapping around him gently.

Song I am playing:

out-of-character:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:55 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio blushed deep red as he continued to kiss Akihiro. He couldn't help but let out little moans in between kisses because of how intense their kiss was getting. He blushed deep red and closed his pale eyes as he gently wrapped his arms around Akihiro's neck

User Image

tiny14xx

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:24 am

User Image

always inspired

User Image
                              Akihiro pulled away a little to breathe, a soft smile on his lips as he stroked Katio's cheek gently. "Careful, things do not need to be so rushed...slowly Katio." Akihiro leaned down again and gave him a softer kiss. "I don't want to rush things and scare you off again."

Song I am playing:

out-of-character:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:25 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio blushed deep red and and smiled softly understanding what Akihiro said about taking it slow. He nodded his head and smiled softly. Even just the simplest of touch made Katio get all flustered. He couldn't help it. He wasn't use to this type of affection

User Image

tiny14xx

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:30 pm
Bumpie
tiny14xx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:34 pm
Sorry, I had a few complications. I was trying to copy the posting layout and use it for a different character and accidently did it in the wrong tab and ended up posting it in this one instead of the correct one.

User Image

xxx 𝓐𝓀𝒾𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓸x 𝓓𝒶𝒾𝒸𝒽𝒾

"I don't make music for eyes. I make music for ears."

He had such a cute blush that tempted Akihiro to lean forward and kiss each cheek, but he held himself from being strange and settled for brushing the boy's bangs from his face with a soft smile. The nervousness he felt as he held the boy and caressed him didn't seem to have faded away yet, but the older of the two didn't mind it. As long as Katio was okay with him being so near, he wouldn't mind it at all.

Taking Katio's hand, he kissed it gently before smiling happily and leaning down to steal another soft kiss from the boy's lips. He wanted to be gentle with Katio and take a slow pace after what the boy had told him about back at the garden about the boy who took advantage of Katio's naïve personality. Scaring Katio off again as he did earlier was a big no and Akihiro didn't want to feel like that again. The idea of being the one Katio could be afraid of was absolutely revolting in his eyes. "You aren't uncomfortable are you? Let me know if you are."

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

x
x
x

User Image

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:30 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio smiled softly his small heart beating really fast from how happy he was. He felt such warm feelings that he had not felt in a while. When he looked into his Katio felt safe with Akihiro. He blushed deep red when he was suddenly kissed. He slowly closed his eyes letting his feelings go but after a while he became filled with fear and quickly moved away from Akihiro very scared. He hugged himself and yelped as he put his small hand on his chest in pain because of how scared he felt for not even a second had brought back the pain in his chest. He bit his lip and looked at Akihiro his eyes apologizing for the sudden jerk."I'm sorry.."

User Image

OutOfConcern:: It's okay ^^
tiny14xx

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:22 am

User Image

xxx 𝓐𝓀𝒾𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓸x 𝓓𝒶𝒾𝒸𝒽𝒾

He thought that he was doing okay, had thought that Katio was comfortable with him giving him small kisses and holding him gently. Had he said or done something wrong, he was sure of it when Katio scrambled away as if he had been trying to hurt him. When he sat up straight, Akihiro glanced at him, unable to mask the pain in his expression. He was understanding of the boy's problem but it still hurt that he was put on the same level as the creep that hurt Katio. Sighing softly, Akihiro moved to the edge of the bed and slipped his feet to the floor, hanging his head in shame. "I am sorry I made you afraid...I should be more careful in my actions."

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

x
x
x

User Image

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:26 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio was still trying to regain his steadiness. When he saw Akihiro's eyes he looked down knowing that he had done wrong. He quickly went over to his love and wrapped his arms around him from behind. "please forgive me...you didn't do anything wrong...please forgive me. I love you and I feel really happy with you but I just got really scared. I don't want to lose you my love...please..."Katio said as he sobbed into his back feeling awful for making Akihiro feel bad.

User Image

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:16 pm

User Image

xxx ⓚⓘⓗⓘⓡⓞx ⓐⓘⓒⓗⓘ
xxx Akihiro's Partner: Katio

Akihiro was surprised that Katio had came to him so quickly but was happy that Katio was comfortable enough to touch him again. After gently removing Katio's hands from him he turned around and carefully placed a and on Katio's cheek, his thumb brushing away his tears as Akihiro smiled kindly. "Hey, don't cry. Its alright okay? I understand why you are scared Katio, you don't need to apologize or worry about losing me. I am not going to leave you over something like that, over something that you can't help."

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

x
x
x

User Image

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:42 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio cried softly not knowing what to say. He was very happy but yet sad because he didn't ever want to hurt Akihiro. He gently clung onto Akihiro and cried softly. "I love you Akihiro." Katio whispered softly as tried to wipe his tears away. He gently pulled away when he heard his cell phone going off like crazy. He picked it up but as soon as he heard who it was his eyes filled with fear and his body began to shake

User Image

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:18 pm

User Image

xxx ⓚⓘⓗⓘⓡⓞx ⓐⓘⓒⓗⓘ
xxx Akihiro's Partner: Katio

Akihiro stayed by the other as he cried, wondering why he was still so sad when Akihiro told him it was fine. All he could really do for Katio was hold him and rub his back while whispering words to calm him. When his phone rang, Akihiro perked up and thought that maybe it was a good thing, maybe something that could make Katio feel better. But then his look changed to one of fear and Akihiro was not going to allow it. Swiping away the phone, he answered it without looking to see who it was. "Hello?"

x
x
x

User Image

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:36 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio could not move. How did he get his number? Why would he call in the first place. The male on the phone laughed hearing Akihiro's voice before he hung up. Katio sat down on the bed his body shaking. "No..no no no..."Katio whispered to himself crying softly as he hugged himself as if trying to convince himself that it wasn't the male that had ruined his life that had called

User Image

tiny14xx

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out