Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tear Of The Sun

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:47 pm
User Image

Ϣɧєɳ αяϮ ɱəəʇʂ яeᾳℓιtц, ҎҤϴҬѺGѦῬӇϒ ϊѕ βѳгη.

The photography room, is always lighted dimly. The door always stays shut, and the teacher is usually always inside, taking pictures of the things outside of the window. He teaches photography, but only a few really took that class. Takao Ando was always a nonchalant teacher, and still is, but he was really rough on photographs. He never faltered to point out mistakes on photos, and that was his problem: he couldn't tolerate obvious mistakes. Oh, but let's say that once upon a time he found a student that could tolerate his lectures, they became close and became lovers. Unfortunately though, that student graduated soon after and completely forgot about Takao-sensei. The End. Since then, he'd been a teaser to the kids he took interest in. Anyways, enough about Takao, let's go back to the classroom. The classroom looks a lot like an club room then an actual class room, but it just gives off a more relaxing atmosphere. So he never cared to change it.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:50 pm
User Image

☾ ξlliot ѡhite ☽

Elliot walked slowly threw the campus, admiring all the plans and buildings. With his camera around his neck, he would every so often stop to take a picture. 'Wow, this campus is beautiful!' He thought, heading to the the building where the photography class was located. He entered the building, "Now, where is it?" He followed the rooms till he found the right one. He slowly opened the door, "Hello?"

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Tear Of The Sun

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:52 pm
User Image

Takao Ando
With a camera standing on a tripod leaning outside towards some random nest, the room was dead silent, and like always, was a cool shade of grey with the sun rays being its source of light. Behind the camera stood Takao, the photography teacher, staring intently out the window in a daze. Until the sound of the door opening and closing, pulled him back to reality. He swung his head towards the door, flinching slightly as for he wasn't expecting anyone. He released a puff of relief; it was only a student.
Takao readjusted his glasses and gave the boy a confused look before realizing that he was probably there for class. He ignored his 'hello' and glanced at the boys' camera, gesturing his head towards the birds nest out the window. "A pretest." He said silently. "Show me what you know so far." He added quickly, ending the sentence as quickly as he possibly could. It was a rushed start, but Takao was more interested in the knowledge of the boy, then having to introduce each other. It was more interesting that way, to cut straight to the point.

kimmico13

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:21 pm
User Image

☾ ξlliot ѡhite ☽

Elliot was startled at first and took note that the room was kind of dark, but moved over to the man who he assumed was the teacher. He looked out the window and smiled. "Good choice with keeping the lights down, the sun gives the nest a natural look and brings out the colors more." He some what whispered and examined the scene more. He could tell that this man knew what he was doing. Looking at the birds nest more, he caught the detail in the nest and the tree branch it was on. "Good detail and excellent balance in both detail and color." He spoke a bit louder, but not much, he's still a shy boy after all. He looked at the man, smiling a bit, then looked back to the nest.
Tear Of The Sun

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Tear Of The Sun

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:31 pm
User Image

Takao Ando
Takao watched closely as the student cautiously made his way to the window, and answered correctly. Well, at least it reached his expectations. He nodded approvingly and grinned. "I like you." he said slow. "You're smart, not like others I know." Takao turned his attention to the nest and realized that the boy probably didn't know who he was yet. He slightly shook his head at himself and sighed. "Sorry. I'm the teacher here; Takao Ando. You are..?" He asked, trying his best to sound nice and professional. It probably didn't work though, considering how fragile and confused the boy looked.

kimmico13

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:43 am
User Image

☾ ξlliot ѡhite ☽

Elliot looked up and smiled a bit when the man complemented him, followed by a light blush. "Nice to meet you Mr. Ando, my name is Elliot White." He thought that Mr. Ando was a good teacher so far, he knew he would like the class. Elliot looked around the room again, then back at the birds nest.
Tear Of The Sun

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Tear Of The Sun

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:44 am
User Image

Takao Ando
Takao nodded and took the name into memory. He'd be probably saying it more since Elliot was a new student in his class. He observed the nest for a second before realizing what he was doing to before Elliot came in. Takao glanced at the camera around Elliot's neck and looked back at him. "Elliot, could you take a picture of the nest for me? He asked him again, lowering his glace to the camera and to the nest.

kimmico13

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:57 am
User Image

☾ ξlliot ѡhite ☽

Elliot looked back up at Mr. Ando and smiled softly. "Sure Mr. Ando." He took his camera into his hands, turns it on and points it at to the nest. He moved a bit to get a better angle. Once he was satisfied, he snapped a picture. Elliot looked at it and smiled a bit, he thought it turned out well. He takes his camera off from around his neck and hands it to Mr. Ando. "I-Is it good?"

Tear Of The Sun

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:34 pm
User Image

☾ ξlliot ѡhite ☽

After not getting any response from Mr. Ando, Elliot decided to leave and see his dorm. He bowed, even if his teacher was not looking and walked out of the room.

[exit]
Tear Of The Sun

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:31 pm

TheSecondARISU
((you can post in the photography class or would you like me to do so))

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jason walked with the male as he nodded gently and softly, "Well its nice to meet you Mitsu, I'm Jason if anything and you can call me by that name"he said gently. Smiling he walked up to the classroom he knew the photograph class was being held. "well here is where your photography class will be held Mitsu"he said gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

TheSecondARISU

Demonic Doll

12,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:10 pm
User Image
————————
мιтsυ
ѕoυndleѕѕ voιce

" тнaт voιce ғroм вeғore,
reѕoυndѕ even now "

————————

The male bowed his head, smiling at Jason in a way that said 'a pleasure to meet you'. Once inside the room he looked around. It was odd, a club room, not a class room. He smiled anyways. His hand slipped from Jason's and he took a camera from the shelf and went to the window.

He didn't even ask to use it, but he took a few pictures of the corner of the window. There was a spider web there. The pictures were taken at a low dramatic angle with the subject being the spider and the web, though the outside scene was caught, but blurred. Once he was do e testing the camera, he sat it on the teachers desk and returned to Jason's side, pushing his own hand I to the PE teachers.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:45 am

TheSecondARISU

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Watching the other male slip away he smiled gently tilting his head slightly but watched him leaving his hand in his pocket. Jason smiled a bit seeing that the male was having fun taking picture's so he stayed in the back avoiding the door so he would not be blocking it. Feeling the other take his hand again he smiled softly and nodded gently looking at him softly. "Have fun taking the picture's Mitsu? And which class is your next one and let me see the map so i can mark it off like i did with the PE class"he said gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

TheSecondARISU

Demonic Doll

12,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:25 pm
User Image
————————
мιтsυ
ѕoυndleѕѕ voιce

reѕoυndѕ even now "

————————

Mitsu nodded gently. Of course he loved taking pictures and working with Photoshop, art was his passion in any form. No matter what happened in the males life, he would always find the world beautiful and pure, even if the dominating specise is not.

He didn't have any classes to do today, but he did wish to find whatever was closest. He pulled out his schedual and the map. Marking off social studies and ceramics, since he knew where they were by landmark and showed it to Jason. He would still need to find his other classes.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:27 am

TheSecondARISU

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Looking the list over gently Jason nodded as he looked at him gently. Your music class is in the same building just two doors down but I will show you that on our way out so you can see. And then after that I will show you the last three classes if that is alright with you"he said gently as he smiled gently. Calmly he took his hand and leaded him to the door calmly and gently as he hummed softly to himself while he waited calmly.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

TheSecondARISU

Demonic Doll

12,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:59 pm
User Image
————————
мιтsυ
ѕoυndleѕѕ voιce

reѕoυndѕ even now "

————————

Mitsu nodded again. He figured the music and artsy classes would be close together, but he didn't think they'd be that class. He did have to pause though to check the time. The blond was a creature of habit, that always had a tea break in the afternoon.

He gave another nod to the invite, and waited to be showen what room was next.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Quote:

Classrooms

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas