English_Biscuit
Crew

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:17 pm
I haven't got a new Nintendo console in ages, last one I got was a Wii at launch. My DS broke years ago but I was so bored of it I never got a new one, then all other games i wanted I just got... from other sources.

But Christmas has come and gone so I decided to treat myself to a 2DS (why waste money on a pointless 3D feature eh?) and Pokemon X. I must say I'm rather intrigued by the system. The augment reality cards are awful, the camera needs to be on the surface on the sun to work properly. Pokemon X is fantastic, such a breath of fresh air (despite the flawed changes such as the new exp share mechanics and such) and so on. I'm really enjoying it, which I was surprised about.

I will be getting Animal Crossing: New Leaf soon too. So yeah hit me up at some point: 2165-6698-0112  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:23 pm
English_Biscuit
I haven't got a new Nintendo console in ages, last one I got was a Wii at launch. My DS broke years ago but I was so bored of it I never got a new one, then all other games i wanted I just got... from other sources.

But Christmas has come and gone so I decided to treat myself to a 2DS (why waste money on a pointless 3D feature eh?) and Pokemon X. I must say I'm rather intrigued by the system. The augment reality cards are awful, the camera needs to be on the surface on the sun to work properly. Pokemon X is fantastic, such a breath of fresh air (despite the flawed changes such as the new exp share mechanics and such) and so on. I'm really enjoying it, which I was surprised about.

I will be getting Animal Crossing: New Leaf soon too. So yeah hit me up at some point: 2165-6698-0112

If that is your friend cod it seems a bit to long but that aside congrats pokemon is pretty cool I have x aswell and I am loving it  

Ban Novaborn
Crew

Dedicated Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

English_Biscuit
Crew

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:46 pm
Tenebris Sol
English_Biscuit

If that is your friend cod it seems a bit to long but that aside congrats pokemon is pretty cool I have x aswell and I am loving it

Yeah thats my 2DS friend code, 3 groups of 4 digits . 3.
Worked fine for my other friends at least

But yeah i'm addicted to it, Only got it yesterday and already 16hrs on it lol  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:50 pm
English_Biscuit
Tenebris Sol
English_Biscuit

hha nice I just added yours here is mine 3668 8790 5733  

Ban Novaborn
Crew

Dedicated Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

English_Biscuit
Crew

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:56 pm
Tenebris Sol
English_Biscuit
Tenebris Sol
English_Biscuit

hha nice I just added yours here is mine 3668 8790 5733

Awesome, just added ya  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:32 am
The 2DS is nice. Sometimes I accidentally use the Sleep switch instead of the Power button, but at least it's not the other way around xd

I have Y and it is lots of fun. Just turn the Exp Share off if you find it to be a problem. I use it to bring up the levels of an underleveled Pokemon quicker, which makes it less of a chore to switch up your team. The plot pacing irritates me, but when it does show up, it's great. However, it never feels like a chore and there's so much you can choose to do, it's great.

New Leaf is another excellent game to get! It's a great improvement over the older ones.  

Ysavvryl

Peaceful Lunatic

Dark legion movement (Nintendo)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces