PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:46 pm
Principal: Adrien Louis Princeton
User ImageA sign on the door says;

Principal's Current Location: -out indefinitely-

Please read contact procedures below  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:07 pm
To Whomever It May Concern,

The procedures to contact me are as follows:

[When AWAY- please go to my current location, where I will try to see you shortly if it's urgent and if I have the time. If not, please leave a note for me on my desk, schedule an appointment, or wait in the lobby or office for my return]

[When IN OFFICE- Unless urgent, please wait for me to finish with my current meeting/paper/affairs. I will be with you shortly. If it is urgent, please tell the me so and I will see to it that your concerns are addressed]

[When AT HOME- Head over to the Princeton Manor and ring the bell. I will try to address your concerns as soon as possible]

Thank you for your cooperation
-Principal Adrien Louis Princeton

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:58 am
R E S E R V E D

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:16 am
User Image
Principal Adrien Louis Princeton

Adrien Louis Princeton walks into his office, sighing as he runs a hand through his blonde hair. "Merde." He curses softly in french. "The school year's already started, and I'm not even prepared yet." He sits down at his desk and begins to finish all the papers he should've finished a week ago, sipping a mug of black coffee as he does so. He was supposed to be a good example, not rushing and doing things last minute. Then again, it was hardly his fault. His father had kept him so busy the past month he could hardly think. But he wasn't about to push the blame on him.

He looks at the teachers' reports. All of them seemed very... unique. But that was fine. He hadn't hired them- his grandfather had. Hopefully none of them will cause so much trouble that I'll actually have to do something... He thinks before putting the reports down and returning to his papers.

He finishes signing the necessary papers after a few minutes- he could be efficient if he wanted to be- and gets up. He yawns and stretches, then leaves the room after a quick glance to make sure everything was in place.

[Exit]

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:15 pm
User Image

The principal returns wearing different, more work-appropriate clothes. Or it would've been, if the school had some dress code for its staff and students. He glances over at his desk and, seeing that there were no notes or anything there, smiles. He sits back in his chair and reaches over to the sound system, turning on some calming music.

He closes his eyes and leans back, relaxing, but not so relaxed that he'd be unaware of a visitor. If there was a visitor, he'd need to be able to see him immediately, so he's careful not to sleep. Instead, his thoughts turn to memories of the past.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:37 pm
butterfingercrunch

User Image
The Prosopamnesiac
With
the Principle..?

His joints ache dully from his long journey to Princeton Academy and all the while on his long winded plane ride he had conflicting feelings about his new home and school life awaiting ahead, nervousness; of course those were completely normal feelings that punches the guts of every new student in a very alienating environment. But to the boy he felt especially on edge, he wasn't worried about getting lost nor was he too prideful enough to refuse help or directions. What scared him the most is that he knew no one and it will remain exactly that for a while. What people would assume as lazy forgetfulness was actually a neurological impairment.

He didn't know exactly where he was going, the Romanian had walked by numerous of classrooms and places only to shy away from walking inside because the number of people inside, he wanted to start it off slow and easy by which he means one at a time to acquaint. He was new, starting today at the Academy and Mircea couldn't be anymore nervous as anyone else, he still had forms to fill before going back to the dormitories to unpack his luggage, so the white haired male decided to do just that and headed to the principle's office "Excuse me... Mr Princeton?" He hesitated as he knocked and open the door, when he saw the principle Mircea was just about to flip, he didn't look like some principle at all, he was rather young in appearance and quite attractive; not what he thought a principle would be. His mind reeled, wondering if he ever saw what the head of Princeton Academy looked like or if he had met him before, ah the faults of his condition, "Are you the principle?" He asked, looking very confused.  

Kumorisky

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:50 pm
Little Broken D0ll

User Image

Adrien opens his eyes when he hears the knock and looks up at the door. He sees the boy and smiles. "I am Mr. Princeton, the principal here." He says. The boy seemed confused, so he thought it'd be best to remedy that first.

He looks at the boy, processing that the student must be new. "Please, come in." He says. He walks over to the door and closes it behind the boy before gesturing at one of the seats. "Feel free to take a seat. What can I help you with?" He asks.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:19 pm
butterfingercrunch

User Image
The Prosopamnesiac
With
Mr Princeton

The blonde male had answered his question and Mircea's mouth parted slightly in surprise, "How old are you?" The foreign boy blurted out only to wince at how rude he must of sound, "Sorry! You just look really young." He apologised quickly, hoping to take back what ever offense he had with his rude and out of place question. The white haired male obediently walked into the office and sat down on one of the seats he was gestured at, he rubbed his palms nervously against his thighs, first impressions was screwed up instantly and the boy hoped he won't get scolded. When he was asked if there was anything he could help with, Mircea nodded as he fumbled with his bag, fishing out a few papers and documents from a binder inside his bag, "I'm Mircea Boroi, I just arrived from Romania yesterday and I have a few forms to hand in." He explained getting straight to the point, it would of been pointless to see the principle himself if it was only forms, those could be left to the front office to look after but there was another issue to be discuss, "There is also something I need to discuss, it's about a condition that I have." Mircea was kinda dodging a little there, he was hoping that if the principle had recognise his name than he would connect the assumption that he was the boy with the piss poor memory of faces. Sure his parents had spoken over the phone to Mr Princeton before but he wondered just how much has been exchange prior before meeting.  

Kumorisky

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:28 pm
Little Broken D0ll

User Image

Adrien smiles at the question. "I'm 24, and I took no offense. Your question is completely understandable. Usually principals are old men with grey hairs, or none at all." The boy was clearly nervous. Lucky for him, Adrien was rather easy-going and didn't mind such slip-ups. He sits down opposite the boy and waits for the him to get out the papers. Once they're out, Adrien takes them, scanning through them quickly before looking back at the boy- Mircea Boroi.

"Mircea Boroi. I know about your condition. You mean your prosopamneia?" He recalls the boy's face and name now. His parents had called and spoken about it.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:13 pm
butterfingercrunch

User Image
The Prosopamnesiac
With
Mr Princeton

Ah to hear that the principle was twenty-four had astonished him further! He had thought the male before him would be at least in his late twenties or a very youthful thirty year old man, to think that he wasn't even a decade older than Mircea and had obtain such a high position was amazing. He didn't want to ask any further but he smiled when he heard that he didn't take any offense at all and chuckled softly when Mr Princeton went on and describe a stereotypical principal. He was slightly relieve to hear that he was recognise and so was his neurological condition, "Yes my Prosopamnesia." Mircea confirmed, he hesitated a little, wondering how to start it off, the name itself was quite sketchy and it was often confused with Prosopagnosia, it wasn't like he could not identify people's faces but more likely forget about them. The Romanian knew what he looked like and so all of his relatives and close friends but brief meetings and new people were quite the lost cause, "I acquired it from a head injury when I was young," Mircea began, "I struggle with it in school back home, being in a new school it is a bit of a worry," Mircea can remember countless of times of walking into classrooms and introducing himself to people whom he had meet and probably had a lengthy conversation before, it took him about 9 months to adjust and start to recognise practically everyone in his grade, he had unintentionally wag out on his classes thinking that he was in the wrong classroom when he didn't recognise anyone, "By the end of the conversation, as soon as I leave this office I probably won't remember what you look like." Mircea shrugged, giving an example of what he deals with. He had a few tactical methods in recognising people, he relied heavily on hair colour and style as well as voice and clothing but there was a limit to those methods, even the slightest change could throw everything off.  

Kumorisky

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:27 pm
Little Broken D0ll

User Image

Mircea explains his condition- something that Adrien had made sure he was familiar with after he heard the boy was coming to his school- and gives an example. The whole time, Adrien pays careful attention, just in case he had missed something during his own personal research. When the boy finishes, Adrien nods and says, "I understand. If you have more trouble adjusting than normal, or if you're concerned, please do tell me or any of the faculty here. They'll... most of them, will try to help." He smiles at the boy. "We have some interesting people here, you see. You won't be the most unique one out there. We have neko, sirens, the list goes on and on." He smiles at the boy. "I'm sure you'll do fine."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:48 am
butterfingercrunch

User Image
The Prosopamnesiac
With
Mr Princeton

When Mr Princeton spoke, Mircea had noticed he had spoke with quite the wisdom and maturity for his age, he didn't know how to make out of that but one thing for certain Mircea felt a lot more relax hearing his assurance. His tense shoulders slumped, like the coils of stress had been cut. The blond male had the air of authority and similar in age to make the boy feel much more comfortable to speak to, he nodded when the head of the school talked about just how diverse the school was, of course he wasn't unique, the school had a fair number of different species and different backgrounds that made him feel the slightest bit normal. He stood up from his seat, "Thank you so much for listening to my concern." Mircea smiled picking up his bag and slung it over his shoulders, "La revedere," Goodbye Mircea called out in his native tongue over his shoulder as he opened the office door and left the office.

[ EXIT ]  

Kumorisky

Griffin775

Prophet

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Logan Goldner

Logan sighed as the wind kami dropped him off. The principal's office had always been intimidating, but he never felt this scared of it before.
"What's different here...?" He unknowingly asked aloud before reading the note and, after knocking on the door, he waited for the principal to beckon him inside.

OOC:

butterfingercrunch

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:51 am
Little Broken D0ll

User Image

Seeing Mircea relax makes Adrien feel better himself- he was doing his job right, it would appear. And he had guessed correctly as well- the boy's main concern had been how different he would be from the others. "It was nothing." Adrien says. "Ciao." He watches the boy leave before going back to his desk.

He wanted a cup of tea again... it wasn't that he had a headache, or that he was tired, or anything of the sort. He just missed the taste. So he makes himself a cup of tea, this time chai, and drinks it as he looks over the forms Mircea had given him more thoroughly. Once he's done, he files them away in the right folder and goes back to looking over the papers he had remaining.

The amount never seemed to shrink, though he knew it was. Ever. When he finished some, it felt like more piled up to replace it, like a hydra, or a colony of mice. Even though the stack was significantly smaller than the one he had early that morning, he still felt like it was a lot of work. He sighs and concentrates on finishing the rest of it.

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:45 pm
griffinboy775

User Image

Adrien looks up at the knock and smiles again as he calls, "Come in." from his desk. He had just started his tea, and wasn't about to get up to get the door and leave it behind. "Please, close the door behind you." He says. "What can I help you with?" He sips the chai tea and looks at the boy.

Campus

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff