Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Campus
Principal's Office (AWAY INDEFINITELY) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miyakambi

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:43 pm
butterfingercrunch
IM FLAMABLE

User Image

Enthony tilted his head and stared intently at Adrien, then nodded. "Okay." He stood and left without another word, staring up at Zerah. "Is there anywhere you need to go? Do you have a room yet? I think I might wait until tomorrow to talk to the therapist. I find it difficult to talk about my glitches logically so soon after I've had one." He tilted his head again. "May I ask... You said earlier, "You got kicked out too?" or something to that effect... Why were you kicked out of school?" The redhead asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:02 pm
User Image

Zerah ♛ Enthoven

█████████████████████

BEING HAPPY D↺ESN'T MEAN THAT EVERYTHING IS PERFECT.
IT MEANS Y↺U'VE DECIDED TO LIVE LIFE DESPITE IMPERFECTIONS.
⊱ S↺ BE HAPPY BECAUSE LIFE SUCKS.
BUT YOU ARE ⊱ DOING JUST FINE! { ♥ }❜

▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ T HE PO T T Y M O U T H
Zerah waited outside, subconsiously folding the papersin his hand multiple times. It wasn't until Enthony came out was he snapped back to reality. Unfolding his papers as he was questioned he thought for a moment. "No not really. I will meet up with the nurse later to figure out my whole physical therapy thing" he started, as if the therapy was common knowledge about himself. He didn't want to bother him with such a meeting...He wasn't even sure if the nurse was in....

He listened to Enthony's reasoning for waiting for his own appointment nodding slightly. "Makes sense....I'm sure a day won't hurt anyway" he grinned. It wasn't like one day without talking to the therapist would cause all things to go to hell. Waiting sounded logical.

He pushed himself off the cool wall, raising a brow as he was questioned about something he said earlier. "Good memory." he blinked, not remembering he had even brought it up till Enthony broughtit up. He bit his lip grindingit slightly as he thought of the best way to explain it but there was no real way to make it seem like he was in the right.... He wasn't scared to tell it, it was bound to follow him here anyway. Might as well be him to tell it first.

"Well starting in freshman year I had an English teacher... He got me into the baseball team which he coached for the school. Imma spare your mind some of the details..." he started, not sure of this guys sexuality or innocence. "Long story short we banged on the regular even though he already had a partner. When said partner found out he came to the school to confront me but I kinda just beat the s**t out of him.... I didn't care what the ******** he had to say. Seeing ******** a eacher, and fighting are two major offences I was kind of kicked out of that school." he stated shrugging as if he didn't care even though in reality he was still very bitter about it. He scrunched his nose in disgust thinkingthat the man he had beat up had in the end won over him because he was the one still witht he coach and not him....

Miyakambi

User Image

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:06 pm
Miyakambi

User Image
Principal Adrien Louis Princeton

Adrien nods and gets up to leave the moment Enthony is gone. He puts on his jacket, grabs whatever things he would need, and leaves the office.

[partir]

[ooc: ...]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:57 pm
IM FLAMABLE

User Image

"Excuse me!" A voice rang out, demanding and sharp. Standing before the two of them was a decently sized teen with dark blue, nearly black hair and stern eyes. "Neither of you appear to be doing anything, so be useful! You there," He pointed with what appeared to be a riding crop to Zerah. "Help me with my bags!" Gesturing to a pile of bags, he tapped his foot impatiently. "Well? I'm waiting!" He caught Enthony staring at him and scoffed. "Why would anyone talk with someone like him anyway? Look at his eyes! It's obvious he's retarded! Honestly, they let anyone into schools now-a-days, don't they?"

In the teen's other hand was a violin case, black with gold designs and a golden handle. The top was monogrammed "A.M" in fancy script. Everything about the boy screamed "Spoiled Rich Brat" and nothing there was a lie. Alexander Monregreu had been born with not just a silver spoon, but an entire china cabinet of golden finery. Used to getting what he wanted with just a glance, he now glared at Zerah, foot tapping even more, arms crossed. "Come ON, I haven't got all day, I still have to check out the music room to make sure it's up to my standards and examine the food they serve here." Right now he was a bit angrier than usual. His driver had to be called away by his parents before his bags were fully unloaded into his new room, which was why he was stuck with the two bags by his sides.  

Miyakambi

Fashionable Lunatic

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:15 pm
User Image

Zerah ♛ Enthoven

█████████████████████

It was only moments after he had vented out his story of expulsion when he practically jumped out of his skin as a voice rang out betweenhim and the red head. He raised a brow at the boy the demanding voice had come from. Had he lost his mind?
He was about to justtry and ignore him whenhe went on to offend his new friend?....Friendly acquaintance? He wasn't sure yet but he wasn't having slurs being thrown around.

"Whoa! Hold the ******** up" he started, looking at him as if he had lost his crazy. "He didn't do a damn thing to you." he mummbled. When he was ordered to pick up the bags and carry them once again his eye twitched inirritation. "If you mean kick them down the hall, I'll be glad to. And where the hell is a 'please and thank ********... What crawled up your a** this morning? You are the grumpiest boy I've seen" he stated. And that was pretty damn grumpy for someone who was grumpy himself.

It probably didn't help that Zerah's mood hadn't had time to recover after the whole story of why he was kicked out of school.

Miyakambi

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:56 pm
IM FLAMABLE

User Image User Image

Alexander's face darkened for a moment. Then he smirked. "Well, if you want to stand here and continue chatting with your boyfriend, that's just fine. Too bad, I was going to pay you for your help... And to think, I was all prepared to pull out the $1000 right now..." He shrugged, sighing in defeat. "I guess I'll have to find someone else to help me... Someone who's actually able to lift two bags, since apparently you're too weak for it...". He turned to go.

"Zerah, it's fine, I think you should help him," Enthony said suddenly. "He's obviously not strong enough to do it himself, or not smart enough to ask properly, so I think it would be only fair that if you helped me, you should help him too." Alexander spun and glared daggers at Enthony, who just tilted his head. "I need to go get my things and find my room anyway, so perhaps I'll see you at the dorms? Thank you, again, for helping me before." With that, the redhead turned to walk away, leaving Alexander with Zerah.

[Enthony exit]

"Well? Hurry up, you heard your boyfriend, help me." Alexander demanded a third time, knowing he already won. He stepped back, picked up his violin and turned. "C'mon, I have a lot to unpack, and if you do a good enough job managing this, perhaps I'll even let you help me rearrange the room to suit my needs," Then he was walking away, knowing Zerah would follow.

[Exit to Dormatories - Alex Montegreu's Dorm]  

Miyakambi

Fashionable Lunatic

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:43 pm
User Image

Zerah ♛ Enthoven

█████████████████████

Zerah's cheeks heated up to a soft pink as Enthony was referred to as his boyfriend. He wouldn't deny that the boy was attractive but he didn't see that ever being able to happen. Not because of his glitches or anything, he could manage that, and knew if he wanted to be his friend that he may have to deal with it. He just wasn't to sure if Enthony would be able to take a relationship, and be faithful. He hadn't thought very deeply into hat matter though. It was just things that crossed his mind when he tried to figure Enthony out when he first explained his situation. "First off, we aren't boyfriends. We are just friends" he huffed. There. He decided it. They were friends now. when the brat bragged about how much he paid, of course it caught Zerah's interest, but it wasn't until he brought up his strength,or lack there of that bothered him the most. Weak?! "Oh I'll show you weak ya lil bas-" he started but was cut off by Enthony.

He bit his lip , grinding it slightly as Enthony spoke. He couldn't help but smile as Enthony insulted the violinist infront of him. He was pretty sure he was just being logical, like he had explained tohim before, but it was great! Two shots fired inone sentence. The redhead was on a roll. Though he was slightly worried about him saying such thing to a student that may not hesitate to attack him for it. He watched the rude male in front of them glare at Enthony, and Zerah knew at that moment that if he tried anything with that little whip of his or otherwise, he wouldn't hesitate tointervene.

"Oh okay Enthony...See ya later then" he said, a little disappointing that Alexander had caused his friend to want to leave. He would see him around though, and the more he thought about it, he wasn't to fond of the idea of the redhead being subjected to this brats constant jabs.

His eyes snapped back to Alexander as he was rushed."What do I look like? A ******** mule? I'll move as fast as I want" he growled as he picked up the bags. The only reason he was doing this was because somehow Enthony saying he should do so seemed to effect him.

"Oh but how will a poor weak guy like me ever manage to move suuuch big furniture. " he mumbled sarcastically, rlling light brown eyes. That comment still bugged him, though he'd never admit it. Being an athlete, working out was kind of his thing....Exercising was practically a hobby.

[[exit office to dorms]]

Miyakambi

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:31 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

†ஒ " Yesterday was history. Tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That is why it is called the present... "†ஒ

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒUpon arriving to Princeton Academy as he came from a royal family. He walked into the lobby of the office and sat himself down to wait to be seen by the principal in order to become a official student.ஒ†

User Image

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

Tee the Wicked

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:31 am
User Image
User Image
Nero Rodimus Larsen

Sol Invictus

†ஒ" It's fine.... "ஒ†

Partially Awakened

Fully Awakened

User Image

†ஒThe hulking 6'6" drew his arms in as students passed him by as if cringing. His skin was that of liquid metallic gold, and he was devoid of a smile. He quickly made his way through the lobby and sat down opposite a student with fair skin and long hair. So this is school.....I guess it's fine. He sighed as he gazed at the floor, hoping to avoid making eye contact with anyone. This was his first time experiencing school, and he felt extremely out of place. He glanced at the student sitting near him, then shifted his gaze to the wall.ஒ†

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:39 am
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

†ஒ " Yesterday was history. Tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That is why it is called the present... "†ஒ

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒHe looked to the student with golden skin as his eyes widen a bit. the other male was huge compared to his more smaller frame, he settled down and glanced away. " So...your new here too huh? " He asked softly.ஒ†

User Image

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

Tee the Wicked

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:45 am
User Image
User Image
Nero Rodimus Larsen

Sol Invictus

†ஒ" It's fine.... "ஒ†

Partially Awakened

Fully Awakened

User Image

†ஒNero's eyes darted to the student who had spoken to him. "Oh! Sorry....." His voice was low and feeble, and his icy expression gave it an air of depression. "Yeah, this is my first time at a school, I.....it's overwhelming."ஒ†

User Image

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:38 am
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai looked back to the other student and smiled softly. " Don't feel bad, It's my first time too. I am sure you will get used to it with time, Just like I will. Who knows maybe we'll become friends. " He reassured the golden skinned student as he was never judgemental about anyone.ஒ†

User Image

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:22 pm
User Image
Principal Adrien Louis Princeton
User Image

Adrien comes back the the office and walks in. He glances at the lobby and smiles professionally at the students he saw there. "Hello, sorry to interrupt your conversation. I'm Principal Adrien Louis Princeton. Do you have anything you need?" He asks. He doesn't bother to go into his actual office- it would be more efficient to do things here.

[ooc: ...]

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx
Tee the Wicked

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:20 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai looked to the Principal and stood up and respectfully bowed. " It is an honor to meet you sir, I am actually a new student here. I'm sure you have heard of the famous Lang family have you not? " He asked looking up at the man with his soft brown hues.ஒ†

User Image

butterfingercrunch

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

Tee the Wicked

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:07 pm
User Image
User Image
Nero Rodimus Larsen

Sol Invictus

†ஒ" It's fine.... "ஒ†

Partially Awakened

Fully Awakened

User Image

†ஒNero stood up and bowed as the Principal addressed him and the other student. He was extremely nervous, and he struggled to find words. "I, um....." He paused, remaining silent as the other student began to speak with him.ஒ†

User Image

butterfingercrunch

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out