Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Campus
Principal's Office (AWAY INDEFINITELY) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:21 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

†ஒ " Yesterday was history. Tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That is why it is called the present... "†ஒ

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai looked back to the golden skinned student as he turned around and reached up to place a reassuring hand on his muscular arm. " It's ok, just relax and speak calmly, by the way my name is Chai Wu Lang, prince of the Lang family. "ஒ†

User Image

butterfingercrunch

Tee the Wicked

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:58 am
User Image
Principal Adrien Louis Princeton
User Image

Adrien continues his smiling. He nods at Chai's words. "The Lang?" He asks, looking a little interested, though not by much. "Tell me, how is your father?" He looks at him with polite interest. He doesn't forget to smile encouragingly at the other student, who appeared to be very nervous.

[ooc: ...]

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx
Tee the Wicked

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:57 am
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

†ஒ " Yesterday was history. Tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That is why it is called the present... "†ஒ

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒHe turned back to the principal and somewhat frowned at the question, he didn't like talking about his father much. " He's the same as he ever was, strict and firm but other than that he is doing well. He wanted me to attend this school so I would not be stuck at home doing nothing. He also said there was a special class that could help those who have trouble controlling their transformations..."ஒ†

User Image

butterfingercrunch

Tee the Wicked

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:05 pm
User Image
User Image
Nero Rodimus Larsen

Sol Invictus

†ஒ" It's fine.... "ஒ†

Partially Awakened

Fully Awakened

User Image

†ஒNero looked to Chai with a confused expression. "Chai has.....transformation?" His thoughts drifted to that night, that horrible evening that he would never be able to forget, and his expression turned to one of terror. "I......it's not fun when you can't control it. Everything goes white, and the next thing you know, you're covered his blood, holding his heart in your hand." He focused, attempting to banish his memories and compose himself. "S, sorry, you must think I'm weird. Nero Rodimus Larsen, nice to meet you Chai, nice to meet you Mister Princeton."ஒ†

User Image

butterfingercrunch

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Tee the Wicked

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai looked to Nero and nodded. He was hesitant to reveal that other side to him for he did not want to be feared or anyone to make fun of what he is. " To be honest...I am....a dragon. A mythical beast you find in stories, truth be told I am such a beast...I transform into a large red dragon, when I do...well lets just say its not an easy process to transform into something so large.." He admitted to Nero. " Don't worry though I don't harm anyone or set things on fire.."ஒ†

User Image

butterfingercrunch

Tee the Wicked

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:34 am
User Image
User Image
Nero Rodimus Larsen

Sol Invictus

†ஒ" It's fine.... "ஒ†

Partially Awakened

Fully Awakened

User Image

†ஒNero looked to Chai with a confused expression. "It's fine. I don't.....I'm not scared of you. You seem.....not a bad person, not a monster." He didn't know what to think of Chai, or anyone else here for that matter, but he didn't sense any sort of hostility or falsehood. "I change when I rage too much. Lose control, rage indiscriminately, like beast. I get bigger, grow fangs and claws, wings and spikes." He didn't know whether he should say anything else; there was his control over gold and the Midas Touch, or rather, his lack of control. And then, Nero himself did not know the full extend of his being; he knew little more than the fact that he was an experiment, created in a laboratory using the DNA of a succubus and a human.ஒ†

User Image

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Tee the Wicked

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:08 am
User Image
User Image

Adrien looks at Nero thoughtfully, listening to him. "I wouldn't worry too much about it." He says. "What's in the past is in the past, and I assure you that we can teach you to control yourself. That, of course, goes for you as well, Mr. Lang."

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx
Tee the Wicked

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:05 am
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒHe nodded to both of them before looking back to Adrien. " Indeed, I look forward to learning to control my inner dragon. And hopefully enjoy the other classes as well, like the Equestrian class for example since horses are indeed therapudic in some manner. But I will leave the manner of scheduling classes to you Mr. Princeton. " He turned back to Nero and smiled. " Nero, maybe one day we can be friends and help each other control our inner beasts to a stable level. "ஒ†

User Image

butterfingercrunch

Tee the Wicked

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:46 pm
User Image
User Image

Adrien laughs and shakes his head. "Oh, just fill this form out, and then your classes will be scheduled by one of the secretaries." He says. He hands them both forms and a pen.

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx
Tee the Wicked

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:54 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai took hold of the form and pen. He would fill out all his information onto the form, after he filled it out and hands the form back to Mr. Princeton and smiled. " I was going to ask, is there room for me at your manor Mr. Princeton? Considering I have no where else to stay at. "ஒ†

User Image

butterfingercrunch

Tee the Wicked

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:10 pm
User Image
User Image

Adrien takes the forms in hand and then looks at him curiously. "There should be plenty of rooms in the dormitory, and I'm certain someone would be willing to share." He says.

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx
Tee the Wicked

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:44 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai would look to Adrien before smiling a little. "Perhaps that's true, though would it be alright if I stayed at your manor considering our families have such close ties to one another? To be honest I don't really know anyone else here at this school but I will look around to see who will share their dorm with me. Have a good day Mr Princeton. " He stood up and picked up his schedule before headinging out towards the dorms.ஒ†

User Image

[Exit]
butterfingercrunch

Tee the Wicked

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

Tee the Wicked

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:49 pm
User Image
User Image
Nero Rodimus Larsen

Sol Invictus

†ஒ" It's fine.... "ஒ†

Partially Awakened

Fully Awakened

User Image

†ஒNero was slightly confused with some of the things in the paperwork, but he filled it out to the best of his ability. He handed the form and the pen back to the principal "T, thank you, Mister Princeton. I.....I'll do my best not to disappoint you." He bowed, then turned and left, heading toward the dormitories.ஒ†

[Exit to Dormitories]
User Image

butterfingercrunch

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:08 am
User Image
User Image

Adrien nods and smiles at Chai. It would be good for the boy to find new people- it'd do no good it he couldn't make connections. "I have no doubt that you'll be fine." He says to Nero encouragingly as he accepts the forms. Once they're gone, he takes another look around, nods, then goes into his inner office.

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:59 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris walked with Skyler to the principal's office and this is his first time being here and he isn't in any trouble. He wasn't sure what he would do if the principle is out, but he figured they could come tomorrow. The issue they want to address to the man is an urgent matter although it can wait too as long as it takes to get a chance to tell the man about it.
kimmico13

butterfingercrunch

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas