Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:09 pm
User Image
Principal Adrien Louis Princeton
User Image

Adrien notices that yet another person was waiting for him, so soon after the last. He sighs. Being a principal was rather... tiring. It was no wonder he never had time for a relationship. He walks out of his office and stands by the door, taking in the boys who were standing outside. "Are you here for me?" He asks, keeping his voice smooth and professional.

[ooc: ...]
Genkawolf
kimmico13

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:35 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris was pleased to see the principal when they got there, but he hopes to make this visit short because he doesn't want to take too much of the man's time. He nodded, "Yes, we came here in concern about our classes" he answers him. "We have noticed that all of my classes don't have a teacher no matter what time of the day it is and same thing goes for my most of my friend's classes. The fact that the teachers that do show up are the ones in charge of subjects we don't need to take. I assumed they either quit or got transferred since some show up on the first day, but don't come back on neither of the days after it. I'm worried that we will fail our classes if there isn't any teachers to teach them not even a substitute" he explained to the principle. He wasn't in the least bit nervous, but he can handle talking to adults.
kimmico13

butterfingercrunch

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:43 pm
User Image
User Image

Adrien blinks, then nods as he listens to the boy's concerns. "Yes... it would appear that many of them have ended up in rather compromising situations. But I do not doubt that the school would be operational even without the teachers there. The students at Princeton have always shown themselves to be remarkable adaptable." He pauses. "But this is indeed something to cause concern."

Genkawolf
kimmico13

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:54 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

"I guess that's probably true" said Moris and it seems that the principle is well aware of the issue at hand. "This is my first year being a school since all my previous foster parents wouldn't allow me to attend a school" he admits. "I would suggest independent study for the classes that don't have teachers and if the subject doesn't need supervision from an adult. The major tests can given by a staff member" he suggests to the principle.
kimmico13

butterfingercrunch

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:03 pm
User Image
User Image

Adrien raises his eyebrows. "Why of course." He says, smiling. It amused him that a student would offer an answer. "That sounds perfectly reasonable."

Genkawolf
kimmico13

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:42 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

"Excellent, that way students don't have to worry about falling behind and go at the own pace" said Moris smiling because the principle agrees with the suggestion. Of course he does plan on going to Skyler's classes, he could just do his independent studying after them. He assumes Skyler will agree with the suggestion also and glances at him. Overall though he is pleased that an adult who isn't therapist and not his current foster parents is listening to him.
kimmico13

butterfingercrunch

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:30 am
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler stood beside Moris, listening to their conversation. He liked Moris idea and smiled when Moris looked at him. He wouldn't mind doing independent studying when he had too.

Genkawolf
butterfingercrunch

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:55 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris was pleased to see that Skyler didn't show any objection to the independent study suggestion and the principal agrees to it too there was no reason for them to stick around any longer. "We should get going, don't want to take up anymore of your time, Principal Princeton" he said before nodding towards his friend that its time to go then leaving on out. [exit to Skyler dorm]
kimmico13

butterfingercrunch

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:02 am
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler smiled, said goodbye to the principal and followed Moris out.

[exit]

Genkawolf
butterfingercrunch

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:58 pm
butterfingercrunch

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

χαиɛ Ѧαℓℓσяʏ

Xane walked down the hallway to the principles office holding out his papers just to make sure they were the right ones. Getting to the oak door he knocks on the door hoping to get an answer from the other side. 'Please be in.... Keith already was late filling my papers out and this my last chance this year to get in.' the red headed teen thought to himself. Looking at the note with distress Xane sighs shoving the manilla envelope under the door. So it rests just on the other side. Deciding he wasted too much time already he stands up and turns to the note once again. "The A13y55? Whats that?" He sighs scratching his head before leaving to find his dormitory.
[Exit]  

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:18 pm
Le'Fonte >>>>Rouge
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Lefonte and Orion walks through the hallways and stops at the Principal office. he knocks on the door and waits outside. as Orion plays with his kitten, he made Lefonte irritates as he tries to think straight.
butterfingercrunch

Orion^Kwellings
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff