6,700 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:48 pm
DETENTION

Teacher: Shi Kirā
Grades: All
Seating: Far left :: Freshmen ;; Center left :: Sophomores ;; Center right :: Juniors ;; Far right :: Seniors

Assignment: Essay ;; Ten pages ;; Topic: Discipline and respect
Classroom: Click
Teacher Is ;; Classroom Is: In ;; Open

Rule 1: Powers are neutralized in this room. No telepathy, fire manipulation, telekinesis, shifting, etc.
[[ Shifted individuals will revert to human form ;; Bring clothes ;; Clothes will not be provided and the classroom is not heated ]]

Rule 2: Rebellion will not be tolerated.
[[ Mr. Kirā isn't afraid to physically punish his students ;; He will also humiliate ]]

Rule 3: Students are required to finished the day's assignment before being dismissed unless called to Mr. Princeton's office or they have a scheduled appointment with Dr. Reinhardt.
[[ Mr. Kirā has a list of appointments from Dr. Reinhardt ;; Mr. Princeton must be the one to summon a student {this means no student or staff messengers ;; this is to prevent jailbreak} ]]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:56 pm
User ImageTakashi had found his detention room and ended up finding the door locked. If that was the case then he probably didn't have to go to detention. Still to be on the safe side he made a batch of roses grow up over the door with large deadly thorns. If one wasn't careful the pants would entangle whoever came near them.

"Now I think I will wait for this teacher." He smiled and blended into the wall waiting.

((mind pairing them together Cain?))  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

Mitsukini Sage

Timid Mage

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:23 pm
User Image
Shi Kirā

Shi had spent the day in his dorm sleeping and watching...explicit material as he waited for detention to start. There wasn't much to do; he could flirt and maybe get a cutie in bed, but there really was nothing else for him to do. Finally, his boredom came to an end when it was time to open the door. He didn't necessarily enjoy being a heartless b*****d, but someone had to do it and it was a good way to teach discipline and respect. Walking uo to the door, he didn't even notice the roses as they just disintegrated as he got closer to him. His shield was up and his power was active, which meant from the time the students entered the classroom and until they left, they would be normal people with no powers. Unlocking the door, he glanced over at the student that had placed the thorns. "My first charge of the day. Enter." Walking into the room, he went to the board and wrote the standard information: his name, the seating arrangement, and the assignment. "The sooner you get the assignment done, the better. Of course, you can't leave until your hour is up anyway, but I will keep you here until the essay is finished. Good luck."

the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:35 pm
Mitsukini Sage
User ImageThe god raised an eyebrow before looking at the teacher. "You canceled my ability... How?" He asked curious thinking there were none with that ability. Of course he had been sent here to find a potential mate and learn more about those he had made. As it was he really only cared about the plants and animals the people he had made never interested him.

"What kind of essay must I write? I have never been to a class before actually. This is all rather new to the likes of me and my kind." He looked the man over admiring his beauty for a moment. Perhaps he could do something for this male. He was interesting enough and who wouldn't love to become a god?  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

Mitsukini Sage

Timid Mage

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:48 pm
User Image
Shi Kirā

Shi frowned. He sighed. Figures he'd be stuck with someone who didn't know anything. "Look at the board. The assignment's there. Don't ask for help; you won't get it." Shi took a seat at his desk, leaning back.

the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:24 pm
Robotic RandomDude94
User ImageTakashi nodded and looked at the board seeing what he had to write about discipline and respect, or what he thought those were. When he finished he handed the paper to his teacher. Of course he had also doodled a few flowers and birds onto the edges of the papers.  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

CLCyrus

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:00 pm
User Image
Shi Kirā

Shi sat at his desk quietly, occasionally glancing at the clock to check the time, as his prisoner worked. He was a quiet one that didn't argue or fight, and he was cute. So far, he was Shi's favorite. That didn't mean he'd get special treatment, though. When Takashi was finished, he turned in the essay and noticed the doodles. He was another artist, too. It was something Shi got often on these essays, but so long as they did the work, he didn't care. At least it was something he didn't find inappropriate.

the gothic beauty 2
Just out of curiosity....Does Takashi know he's in detention? XD

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:10 pm
CLCyrus
User ImageTakashi looked at the male for a moment wondering how this room was preventing him from creating anything. It made his skin itch when he couldn't make anything. Still perhaps this was part of the punishment he had to endure while on earth. Of course he was able to make things outside so perhaps it was the room or the man before him.

"so now what? Am I free to go or what?" He asked crossing his arms waiting for a moment.

((no he doesn't lol))  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

CLCyrus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:58 am
User Image
Shi Kirā

The man glanced up from Takashi's essay as he spoke and glanced at the clock. Something dawned on Shi and he looked back at the student. "...Did one of the other professors send you here, or did you show up here randomly? You don't seem to have a clue where you are." He could just be playing dumb, but Shi doubted it. This kid just didn't fit that role.

the gothic beauty 2
I knew it. XP

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:08 pm
CLCyrus
User Image"No I just ended up here. Something seemed to pull me in this direction. Honestly I don't even know why I'm on this realm. If it wasn't for the other gods sending me here I would still be in my home creating things for this realm. Though I will say I'm surprised so many of my creations died or were killed throughout the years. A few have merged together it seems and created new species."  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

CLCyrus

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:50 am
User Image
Shi Kirā

So, his time had been wasted. Just great. Letting out a sigh, Shi placed the essay in the shredder and leaned back to look at Takashi. This scrawny little runt was the creator of life? He looked like he'd shatter in half if Shi poked him too hard. Then again, maybe that was Shi's arrogance. "Let me explain something to you, Takashi. My classroom is for delinquents that are sent here as punishment for misbehaving. Since it's clear your knowledge on this realm is equal to an infant's empty diaper, I'll hold off on resenting you for wasting my time. Just don't show up here again unless another staff member sends you here."

the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:31 pm
CLCyrus
User Image"So I cant come back here without being sent? Just how do I end up being sent here again?" He asked out of curiosity before looking at the paper that was shredded. He was a bit sad to see the art he had done destroyed like that but there was nothing to be done.

"Would you teach me more of this realm? I have not seen much of this realm or world but I feel I will need to know more if I want to return home."  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

CLCyrus

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:16 pm
User Image
Shi Kirā

Shi raised his eyebrow at the scrawny god. "A god that knows very little about his creations. That's kind of sad. Pathetic, actually." The man leaned back in his chair and rested his hands behind his head. "...Alright, fine. I'll teach you about my realm. But, what do I get in return? I'm not a teacher. I don't spend my day babysitting a bunch of brats and handing out homework. My job is to teach arrogant kids to respect the school."

the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:33 pm
the gothic beauty 2
CLCyrus
User Image"Well what do you want in return for your knowledge? I am willing to do anything to learn more about this place." Sure he wasn't that happy about being called pathetic but this wasn't the time or place to argue that point and he knew it. Still perhaps he could show how he wasn't pathetic once they were outside of the classroom that prevented him fro using his powers.

"I might not know much but that doesn't mean I know nothing. I know everything in each realm, I just don't know how to interact with them.... The other gods decided it would be good for me to spend time with others, no idea why."

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
Classrooms

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items