Submit

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:00 pm
CLCyrus
Quote:
User Image"A garden room? That sounds wonderful!" He said his face lighting up as he spoke thinking about the plants the man may have in this room of his. "I had thought public places were good for a first date... but you know best, you have probably been on tons of dates huh?"

((I would post for chris too but I cant for the life of me remember where we were with those two characters! Im tempted to bring in Shetan but I don't know what to make him since weapons master is taken.))

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:08 pm
User Image
Shi Kirā

Shi shook his head. "Lesson two, and be sure to remember this. Different people prefer different date settings. While someone may enjoy going to a public area, others may prefer somewhere private and familiar." He took Takashi's arm on his and smiled at him. "Let's get going then."

the gothic beauty 2
Chris had Shinjiro leave awhile ago....He got annoyed with all his role plays dying. Anyway, Shetan seems like a very out-of-place character for this role play....

CLCyrus

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:25 pm
CLCyrus
User ImageHe would be sure to remember that one for sure. As Shi took his arm he followed the man out of the classroom and to their next destination.

((Yea things had come up... I think I said something about it in the ooc section. and your right shetan is a bit off for this rp.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:27 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale got there with company before the one in charge of detention leaves the room. He leads the other student in first then removes his collar from Leon's arm afterwards and makes sure he is the classroom. He clasps the collar around his neck, "At least spend 45 minutes in here then you can go" he said to both students then started heading back out of the detention room. He was going to have to eat in his classroom since there won't be any time to finish his meal at the cafeteria.

kimmico13
Nyan Kitty 3000 X3
CLCyrus

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Nyan Kitty 3000 X3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:17 am
User Image
Leon ━━ Makoto
T H E xxxxTEENAGE REBEL

Error again [Exit.]

User Image

Mood: You need to leave NOW......becuase pissed and hungry really don't mix with my anger at you...

Personal Music: gaia_nitemareleft Anger gaia_nitemareright

OOC:Well...crap xd RUN!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:31 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei stood outside the room still holding Dale's lunch and waited for him. He peeked in and listened to their conversation, wondering what Leon meant when he said Dale should hurry and leave.

Genkawolf
Nyan Kitty 3000 X3

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:20 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale seeing a vampire act like this in his presence was nothing new for him. " If you can't at least spend 45 minutes in here then it proves how weak your will is as a vampire" he said to him as he closes the door behind him. "Let's head over to my classroom" he said to Kei then he started walking there with him. [exit]

kimmico13
Nyan Kitty 3000 X3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:52 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei nodded his head and followed Dale to his classroom.

[exit]

Genkawolf
Nyan Kitty 3000 X3

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Nyan Kitty 3000 X3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:18 am
User Image
Leon ━━ Makoto
T H E xxxxTEENAGE REBEL

Leon smirked "Haha what does will have to do with school"Leon flashed an evil grin at the other student and walked casually over That idiot doesn't even know half of it Leon snapped the other students neck as he fell onto the desk he bit him and was refreshed Ah..much better now to get back at him... He picked up the now dead student and threw him out the window. [Exit.]

User Image

Mood: Nice you left at least he is smart sadly not smart enough.

Personal Music: gaia_nitemareleft Anger gaia_nitemareright

OOC:Well now we locate the nearest Dale and get back at him

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas