Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:34 pm
User Image

The Residents:

[Principal] Adrien Louis Princeton Profile
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[Principal's Brother] Kouta Princeton profile

[Student] Miku TatsuhiroProfile

[Teacher] Levi KeatonProfile
User Image

[Teacher] Jayu Be'Van InosProfile

[Remaining Rooms: Ask Pm me with room image and link to character's profile]

Other Rooms:

Kitchen

Dining Room

Living Room

Bathroom

The Bath

The Foyer

Indoor Pool

Billard Room

Ballroom

Piano Room

Home Theater

Library

Ideas on other random [full of sexiness/potential?] rooms a manor should have? PM me!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:16 pm

Annahilate

User Image
Principal Adrien Louis Princeton

Adrien gets back to the manor and calls Kouta. "Kouta, make sure you find me when you get here!" He says before he hangs up. He sighs and looks at the ceiling. Why did Kouta have to be so cute? As his older brother, Adrien was constantly worried that Kouta would get hurt, by something, or someone. If anyone hurt his little brother, Adrien knew the one who hurt him wouldn't enjoy the rest of his (short) life. He would live in fear, because Kouta's brother would put the whole of his being into hunting the man down and breaking him. No one hurts Kouta.

He looks at the time and figures Kouta would take a while to get there, so he grabs a fresh change of clothes and heads for the bath- the big one that could comfortably fit say, five or 6 people, and still have room to move. He makes sure to leave a note for Kouta to see, just in case he got there while he was still in the bath.

Adrien removes all his clothes and relaxes into the hot water. He hated being rushed when doing papers, and he had been, just a few minutes ago. He closes his eyes and dozes off. He was tired from having to work so much, and get up so early, today. And the day had just begun.

[ooc: Kouta will probs have to get his brother out of the bath or something
also, sorry i tend to stick with simple mildly boring formats lol]

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Angel Girl Leah
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:02 am

xxxxxx▫ l e a r nx f r o m x y e s t e r d a y ▫
xxxxx▫ l i v e x f o r x t o d a y ▫
xxxx▫ h o p e x f o r x t o m o r r o w ▫

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄

User ImageUser Image
Having decided to take a stroll in the early morning, the day hadn't even started and his older brother was already calling him telling him to come home. Nonetheless Kouta, "Prince," they called him, originating from his last name Princeton, returned to what was their "home" for the next seven and a half semesters.
Prince was the second son to the Princeton name that built this school, and his brother the first. His brother, who left him a note on the counter, first thing to see when you walked through the door. His brother was smart like that, he had to be, he was the principal.

Walking up the twisty stairs, everywhere you looked reminded him of his name. Their manor was the most luxurious of all the places to stay on campus. At least that's what big brother said, he wouldn't know, it was only his first year here. And today? Prince's first day. No wonder big brother was obsessing over where he was.

Kouta knocked on the door to the bathroom just like where the note said he'd be. "Big brother..."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:16 am

Annahilate

User Image

Adrien hears a familiar, and very lovely voice, calling for him from the other side of the door. He stirs, opening his eyes. "Kouta! You're home!" He says. He rises out of the bath, relaxed by the hot water, and quickly puts on pants before opening the door.

"What do you think so far?" He asks, walking down the stairs towards the kitchen while looking at his brother. He was smiling at the boy. His thoughts were something along the lines of, he's so cute it should be a crime! but his expression never breaks the mask of a perfect brother.

He had worked on it for years, to give Kouta someone to look up to. The only down side, he knew, was that he wasn't exactly straight. He was bi, but often found himself attracted more to males than females. He hopes the trait wasn't going to rub off on Kouta, but he knows it's probably too late for that. ll he could do now was protect Kouta from the bad ones.

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Angel Girl Leah
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:52 am

User ImageUser Image
Standing outside the bathroom double doors with his usual half lidded eyes, Adrien, Prince's brother, made a steamy appearance in just his pants. Prince smiled, Adrien wouldn't have even bothered to put on pants had it been an emergency.

Being the busy body he was, Adrien lead him all the way back downstairs and into the kitchen for breakfast, always on the move. Prince lifted himself onto one of the bar stools, legs dangling. "Our place is... Big. And the school even bigger." Compared to a boy who couldn't even reach the foot rest on the bar stool.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:03 am

Annahilate

User Image

Adrien smiles. "Not as big as the family home though." He says. He ties his shoulder-length hair back quickly and gets out a frying pan, some eggs, bread, bacon, and other breakfast items. He turns on the stove, adds oil to the pan and coats it evenly, and waits for it to heat up. While he waits, he sets up 2 separate pans- he hated using the toaster, so he always ended up frying the bread in olive oil instead, and he would have to make the bacon too.

After he sets up the water boiler and gets out 2 cups, he checks the heat by holding his hand over both pans. Seeing that it's ready, he cracks the egg and lets it hit the pan. He also places the slice of bread on the other pan. Adrien takes the bacon out of its package and places it on the remaining pan, the bacon immediately sizzling the moment it makes contact. He looks at Kouta. "So, how do you want the eggs today?" He asks. "Scrambled, sunny-side up? Or sunny-side down?"

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Angel Girl Leah
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:32 am

User ImageUser Image
Well, he knew that; he just didn't know the school would be anywhere CLOSE to the size of their house. Not satisfied with his seat on the bar stool, and the need to speak louder because of their distance, Kouta hopped off the bar stool and enclosed the space between them. After telling his brother he already knew what he wanted, Kouta hugged the taller male from behind to ask him a personal question. It came out as a whisper. "There are more than two bedrooms in this house. Are we going to have guests?" It was his first time staying with his brother since he moved out, it wouldn't be the same knowing strangers were sharing the place.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:31 pm

Annahilate

User Image

Adrien makes the eggs checks the bacon and sees that those are finished too, and plates them next to the fried bread he had finished cooking a while ago. He feels Kouta come up from behind and hug him. Hearing his whispered question, Adrien turns around kisses Kouta on his head, the way he always had. "We might have other people staying with us." He says. "But I'll always be your brother. No one can ever take that away." He smiles and ruffles the boy's hair, making it messy.

"Now why don't you go sit down so we can eat?" He says as he grabs the 2 plates. He sets them down on the kitchen table and gets out the different teas they have, offering Kouta a choice from the selection, or juice instead. He himself takes the earl grey, a long-time favorite of his, adding some sugar and milk to the tea. The bergamot left such a pleasant after-taste.

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Angel Girl Leah
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:53 pm

User ImageUser Image
His big brother. Always so positive. He thought to himself, before Adrien snuck past him. Glancing at the clock, Kouta gasped. Time to go to class! His brother didn't have to rush because he was the principal, and his office opened when he wanted it to. Just because Kouta was the principal's brother didn't leave out the fact that he was a new student, and he had to rush!
"I have to go." He said, hurriedly, picking up his stuff. "See you after class!" The fifteen year old said, running around the counter to give his older brother a kiss on the cheek before exiting the main doors. He'd say "Call me if you need anything," but that wasn't his line. His brother was the principal, he'd call him into his office if he needed anything. He just hoped he wouldn't do anything too overprotective behind his back...
[ Exit. ]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:04 pm

Annahilate

User Image

Adiren says goodbye, hugging the boy briefly before watching him leave. He sighs and wonders what Kouta is going to do. What if he gets hungry...? Not eating breakfast may make him do worse during school... He shakes his head and finishes his own breakfast then looks at the time. It wasn't too late, but he should probably get going.

He goes upstairs to his room and goes into the walk-in closet. He takes out a neatly pressed white shirt, black pants, and a black belt with a silver buckle. He unties his blond hair and lets it fall to his shoulders. He looks at himself in the mirror and turns away. With such an unorthodox school, there was no need for him to wear a formal shirt and tie. If he had wanted to, he could've worn ripped jeans and still have been in the clear.

He grabs a light coat and walks out, heading back to his office.

[exit]

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:30 am
shika-kun-2012
User Image
User Image

Earth Name: Keith Bennett
"The Alien Jedi"

19 yrs old (human age appearance)

Teaches: Mechanics and Robotics

Jayu/Keith led Leveret with him towards the house. Knocking before entering the home as he had walked around it first. He then entered and began inspecting. Letting go of Leveret. Taking out that strange device and typed onto a holographic keyboard that appeared every now and then. Mhmming and continued his servalliance.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Company: Leveret
Thoughts: I need to check this place out then inform the head of the school what I will need, if I don't have it, and begin working on upgradign the protection here.

OOC:

MADE FOR TIMEKEYS BY shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:42 am
User Image
User Image

Professor Leveret Svetki, Age: 24, Shape-Shifter (rabbit),
I teach: Trans-configuration and Zoology

Leveret followed Keith to the Princeton Manner. Odd, why was Keith staying here? The rabbit assumed this was just the Principle's place. His ears lowered curiously. "Er, you stay here? " The shapeshifting teacher asked.

Keith let go of his arm to do his security checking, and Leveret had gotten so comfortable being close to his new friend, he didn't know what to do with his arm once he let go. He gave a slight frown, but quickly tried hiding his sadness and followed Keith around. Often times Leveret got distracted by how the Manor looked, such as statues, shrubbery, or interior decor. Keith seemed intent with his device and surveillance and the white rabbit was like a kid in a candy store.

Leveret ended up getting left behind and starting roaming one of the halls, in hopes he may be able to find Keith's workshop on his own as well as explore a little.

Current Form: Human
Company: Teacher Keith/Jayu
OOC Thoughts:

TimeKeys

shika-kun-2012

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:16 am
shika-kun-2012
User Image
User Image

Earth Name: Keith Bennett
"The Alien Jedi"

19 yrs old (human age appearance)

Teaches: Mechanics and Robotics

Jayu/Keith looked at Leveret for a moment. "Yes. I just arranged with the Principle to stay here. That way I can stay under the radar. I enjoy my privacy. Starting today I will be living here by the principles offer. I am rather honored he extended such an offer to me. It helps me and I can amp up the security here for all involved. The principle was rather delighted by that." He sensed he'd lost Leveret and stopped what he was doing. Moving he began to sense for his friend. He was alright for now but he had no workshop here. This was not his home. He continued his way through the house making notes now and then. After he gathered everything he headed down the same hall after Leveret.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Company: Leveret
Thoughts: I need to check this place out then inform the head of the school what I will need, if I don't have it, and begin working on upgradign the protection here.

OOC:

MADE FOR TIMEKEYS BY shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:31 am
User Image
User Image

Professor Leveret Svetki, Age: 24, Shape-Shifter (rabbit),
I teach: Trans-configuration and Zoology

The male rabbit ended up in one of those halls where all the walls looked the same and there were multiple rows of rooms. "Oh dear, I seem to be lost now." He said to himself absent mindlessly walking in a circle of right turns. Not realizing he should just turn left at some point or go forward, he sighed to himself helplessly. The rabbit decided to try one of the doors he kept passing.
There was a set of double doors on his right, so he decided to explore what the room was. It lead to a huge kitchen full of shiny objects. The male's eyes sparkled as he looked at it all. He then saw a refrigerator and his stomach growled, remembering he had missed lunch while waiting on his students that didn't show. He timidly decided to check out the fridge, although he knew it was in bad manner to raid somebody else's place.

There was more food than he could imagine in his own fridge at home, and at the bottom his eye's grew in size happily. There was lettuce, carrots, tomatos, grapes, and cucumbers. Leveret was a vegeterian and quickly grabbed the bundle of huge carrots. I'm sure they wouldn't mind if I took just one as a snack He thought to himself as his stomach growled again. He took one of the carrots out of the pack and put it in the side of his mouth like a cigar. His little nose smelled something burning nearby and wandered over to the stove to see a crock pot and cook book.

Gross, they're cooking meat. Although it smells good.... He decided to see what was cooking. It seemed like a small de-feathered bird, but it was hard to tell with all the steam coming from the pot. Leveret decided to look at the cookbook for the recipe.
"Hmm... European stuffed arctic hare....." His heart stopped for a moment and his eyes widened as he reread the word "Hare". Why would somebody do that?! He slowly dropped the lid and backed up, but bumped into the bar in the center of the kitchen. The white rabbit got so startled, that he let out a loud yell of terror then transformed. His clothes fell to the floor and his little scared rabbit form ran out the the double doors to the hall, running into several objects as he wasn't paying attention while running. He had dropped the carrot in the hall.

Current Form: Rabbit
Company: Teacher Keith/Jayu
OOC Thoughts:

TimeKeys

shika-kun-2012

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:56 pm
TimeKeys
shika-kun-2012

User Image

Adrien walks back into the manor and sighs as he closes the door. He notes that people were inside right now. Walking into the kitchen, where he had heard a yell. The voice was most certainly not his adorable brother's voice, and neither did it sound like anyone who was currently staying there at the manor. He sees the pile of clothes and sighs. A transfigurer had lost control of his form here, that much was obvious. He felt his headache returning, but that was of little consequence at the moment.

He walks out into the halls and finds a carrot, then continues to follow the sound of things being run into until he finds a white rabbit. He sighs and picks it up gently. "Are you one of my students?" He asks, looking the rabbit in the eye. He made sure not to sound stern or angry- the boy was already terrified, or something- and carries the bunny down to the living room, where he sets it down on the white couch.

"I suppose Jayu brought you in?" He asks, though he wasn't really asking. It made sense, however, that it would be Jayu. His brother was not home- he would've known had it been his brother who had brought home a transfigurer- and the other student, Miku Tatsuhiro, wouldn't have arrived so soon. Neither would Levi have come here and brought in someone. So that left only Jayu, who, he supposed, had his own reasons for bringing a bunny-boy in.

[ooc: ...]

Dormitories

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces