Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:08 pm
User Image
User Image

Professor Leveret Svetki, Age: 24, Shape-Shifter (rabbit),
I teach: Trans-configuration and Zoology

Leveret was still slightly upset, but when his friend tried consoling him, the rabbit gave a half attempted smile and stood up next to his friend. He gripped his head tightly, wanting to get out of that place. He just followed Keith silently.

*EXIT?*

Current Form: Human
Company: Teacher Keith/Jayu
OOC Thoughts:

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:40 pm
the gothic beauty 2

User Image
Principal Adrien Louis Princeton

Adrien shrugs. "I guess I am." He says. It wasn't a particularly desirable job, but he was doing it for his grandfather. "And your actions are fine. Instinct is hard to ignore." He hands the towel over. "You may order your own fish. It shouldn't take too long. However, if you'd prefer to go to the restaurants, I suppose I have some time free right now." He smiles a little. "And you'll get used to the crowds after a while. Any preference where?"

[ooc: ...]

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:27 pm
butterfingercrunch

User Image"I don't have any real preference just so long as the fish is fresh and not tainted in anyway." He had known a few places to try and lure mermaids and mermen in by offering good quality fish but drugging it. He would have to see if he could get it raw as well. Cooked fish wasn't bad, but he wasn't used to it and it tasted funny sometimes.

Since Adrien was going to help him, Miku looked at the man for a moment and hummed slightly. He opened his mouth then and a large sapphire popped out. It was something fun to do and he didn't mind producing jewels this way. He looked it over for a moment seeing that it was of high quality, they always were, but he had to make sure before he held it out.

"This is for helping me. I can easily make more so this isn't something I mind giving away." He smiled at the man and waited for him to lead the way. "Could you show me where my room is as well?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:07 pm
the gothic beauty 2

User Image

"Follow me. Your room is this way." Adrien says, taking the saphire in hand before turning and walking down along the length of the pool and out to the hall. He goes to the foyer and climbs the stairs up to a hall full of rooms. He leads the boy over to a room with the doors closed. He opens them and stops. "Take your sapphire back; it's worth too much to pay for what I've given as a principal. And it's my principle to make sure that people get what they pay for, and when dealing with students, that they do not pay too much. Keep your gem for another day."

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:42 pm
butterfingercrunch

User ImageMiku took a look into the room that the man had opened and he gasped. This was the perfect room for him! He slowly walked into the room and looked around. He put his hand on the tanked glass and a fish swam up to him. He smiled and looked at Adrien clearly happy with the room. "This room in itself is worth a sapphire. Please take it... I have no need for the jewel."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:36 am
the gothic beauty 2

User Image

Adrien smiles as he sees how happy Miku is with the room. He had been careful to mach each room with the inhabitant's preferences or personality, and it seemed he had succeeded. He accepts the jewel. "Thank you, then." He says, planning to keep it for a later date. Should he ever need it, he would have it ready. He gets a message, then, from the office "Would you like some time to rest?" He asks. "I'm sorry, but I have to go." He turns and leaves, heading back to the office he had left vacant.

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out