8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:50 pm
User Image
Subject
Science of sound, and Musical History

What is it? What is sound and what has it's effects been on the people throughout history? What can it do both physically, mentally, and emotionally.
How has music evolved, and how has it helped us to evolve in turn?
These are questions we will discuss, the topic is always going to be related to music and sound. Do your homework and I won't hurt you. Failure to comply will result in a symphony of fear.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tristan sauntered into the classroom and smiled at the teacher before sitting at a desk and proppin his feet up. "So what will you teach us?" He asked his tail moving slightly at the tip. He could tell there was something different about this teacher and he was intrigued, which was rare for him.

((hello! Oh and I now have a new laptop so connections are back!!))  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:17 pm
User Image
Teacher

Could he be any more of an idiot? Probably not. Actually yes. Zanexis was an insomniac not by his choosing but by blood. Literally. He was the last living nightmare...alive. So night was his prime time, and in the day he was found either napping or zoned. Unless of course he was in conversation of sorts.
When the sound of someone coming into the room echoed gently off the walls and assaulted his ears the nightmare raised slowly from his seat, in a semi-sleep state, and gazed out with dead yellow eyes. He was still slightly asleep when he saw the form of a young man in his class room, at a desk, and no one else. What time was it. He looked at the clock on the far wall to the back. Oh boy, like ten or so minuets until class and no lesson planned yet.

"Oh gawd I don't think I have anything planned yet. Uhm...what subject was this again..." He looked at the chalkboard behind him. He had only just signed on. For reasons. "Five page essay on Beethoven then." He said groggily and rubbed his face. He paused with a hand on his mouth. It was like he woke up instantly. "The ******** I come here again? Oh, right. That idiot didn't tell me. I need to beat him with a ******** ruler..." He looked at his new student, as if he had never seen the boy before. "Who're you?"

{OOC- Holy buckets! You're here too?! Haha, awesome! Dart invited me. The silly dearie didn't tell me that our little one on one chari she used was also in here. ^_^ And surprise I see you here too! Glad to hear about the laptop!}  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:35 pm
Jez Robin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tristan mentally cursed at having to write a five page essay on Beethoven. "Not the dog I take it." He smirked and looked at the teacher who seemed tired. "I'm Tristan, what's your name? Or do I call you teach?" He purred his voice becoming velvety smooth and a bit seductive just to see what the reaction would be. It was clear that this man wasn't prepared and not like the other teachers so perhaps he had a shot with this one. Everyone else had ignored him or liked someone else at the time he was interested.

((he is going to sound like Adam lambert..))

((oh? Sounds fun! And if your teacher likes young innocent ones take a look at my Miku.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lztmcxLkgc1r8h2nao1_500.jpg he has no idea about the land above water... Niave little thing.))  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:44 pm
User Image
Teacher

Zanexis eyed the boy for a good while. He didn't feel any fear coming off this kid, and it would take some time until he figured out which of his forms would be best suited to scare the living hell outta the guy. Most youths feared their present or future as they were not yet old enough to have really dirty secrets.
"Dog? Oh, I said something earlier. Disregard it, I was asleep. Uhm, write me a self biography as introductions can get bothersome." He replied with a slight wave of the hand. He the stood from his desk and wrote on the board 'Write me an essay about yourself. Include name, age, species, reason you chose this class, and bank account numbers.' Yeah, he really added that last part as some people, namely students, were really gullible.
"Call me Fluffy." He was completely serious. Fluffy was a nickname he had received from his parents...right before he scared them to death. It stuck with him.

{OOC- I'll take a look, but I brought in this guy for a specific reason. If things go south though we'll see. My chari has a voice like Jeremy Irons. ^_^ Sexy sexy voice.... }  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:55 pm
Jez Robin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tristan started to write his name, Tristan Mitsubara, his age 18, the species Neko, and the reason he was in the class? He just wandered into the open room to get a look at the new teacher simple enough. "Fluffy huh? So I take it you have three heads or something similar too." He was referring to fluffy the three headed dog from the Harry potter movie of course.
When he got to the bank account number he smirked and wrote down something that was clearly not a number, well not a bank number anyways. 1800 yea right!

Once finished he handed in his paper and waited. His golden eyes watching the teacher. "Your not human I know that much, so just what are you?"

((ah alright >.<))  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:08 pm
User Image
Teacher

He set the chalk down and turned his attention back...his only student. What a sad state of affairs when an instructor only has one student. Of course the whole curricula was just formed today, and he literally just started teaching today, also there was no such subject matter at the school until...today.
"No. I'm the last of my kind. There are several Cerberus mutts out there. Also, I am under the impression you just happened to waltz in here on a whim. My class didn't exist until today so...you're currently my only student. This may be a bother. Alright, tell me what you like about sound, and what is your favorite sound of all." It almost sounded like he knew what he was doing now! Actually, the winds lead him here. They told him that what he had been searching for, for the past several years, was here. But...where? Troublesome indeed.

{OOC- Debating on Martian Royalty student...}  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:17 pm
"]
Jez Robin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Tough luck being the last. At least your not a dog though." He smiled at that before putting a finger to his lower lip and tapping. "Hmmm I would say I like that you can shatter things with the right pitch with sound, how you can scare the crap out of someone with or without sound depending on the situation, and my favorite sound... Hearing someone scream. Sends goosebumps through me you haven't really lived until you've been scared you know."

((I feel these two could become friends.... That worries me lol))  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:43 pm
User Image
          Amir ━━ Dracul
          T H E xxxxACTOR
          age ━━ Twenty-Six ~ By Appearance
          Ancient ~ Original Vampire

subject ━━ Drama/Theater

Where: Classroom not his
          Why Is Here: To say hello to the new mentor on the block
          Doing: Not sure what really as hasn't recognized presence of others so is singing.
          With: strangers in the midst
          Thinking: Woe the fated nights when star crossed lovers meet upon lightened paths yet hold not an inkling of the leaps of faith taken whence time once upon a riverbend.
          OOC: His voice and him when he sings -> enrique iglesias

Amir headed through the halls. His eyes on nothing in particular. He was singing outloud. He did this on random. (see youtube) He moved his form as he sang. He moved his body as he walked. His old world accent was a bit modernized but the way he thought and acted stayed the same. Even if he had no memories of the past couple centuries

"Escaping nights without you with shadows on the wall
          My mind is running wild trying hard not to fall
          You tell me that you love me but say I'm just a friend
          My heart is broken up into pieces
          'Cause I know I'll never free my soul
          It's trapped in between true love and being alone
          When my eyes are closed the greatest story told
          I woke and my dreams are shattered here on the floor

Why oh why tell me why not me
          Why oh why we were meant to be
          Baby I know I could be all you need
          Why oh why oh why

I wanna love you
          If you only knew how much I love you
          So why not me

The day after tomorrow I'll still be around
          To catch you when you fall and never let you down
          You say that we're forever our love will never end
          I've tried to come up but it's drowning me to know
          You'll never feel my soul
          It's trapped in between true love and being alone
          When my eyes are closed the greatest story told
          I woke and my dreams are shattered here on the floor

Tell me baby...

Why oh why oh why

I wanna love you
          So why not me

You won't ever know
          How far we can go (go)
          You won't ever know
          How far we can go (go)

Why oh why oh why

Why oh why oh why

I wanna love you
          So why not me

(why not me, why not me, why not me)."

He entered the room and heard voices right after he finished singing. "Ah...so forth do venture both student and mentor. Ah...but of course...welcome to Princetons Mr....?" He said in that old world accent.

Jez Robin

[quote="

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:02 pm
User Image
Teacher

Ahh, the boy was a smart one. Fearless though. What a pain. At least they shared a common interest. Maybe they would get a chance to team up. "Aye. You're talking to the last living nightmare mind you. I know the glory of fright. The symphony of fear is what keeps me alive...er...it's a drug really. I like it." he admitted as he mulled over all the boy had said. He looked over the paper written as well. Then heard an all to familiar voice. He set the paper on his desk and pulled a yard stick out of the desks underneath. He then watched the door, as the other teacher waltzed in his expression was one akin to someone who had just tasted something horribly bitter. Four different times, over centuries. Only one man he had ever actually gotten close to, and the idiot forgot him every time. It was rather upsetting at first. Now it just served to piss Zanexis off. "Honestly. Four times already, this would be your fifth and you STILL ******** CAN'T REMEMBER s**t! You b*****d! You mother ******** a*****e! I give you my heart, my mind, my loathsome nightmare-of-a-body and you STILL FORGET ME?!! His entire demeanor changed from somewhat a mess and boardish to really pissed off. He went about swinging the yard stick at the poor unsuspecting newcomer. Well, he was upset that the only man he ever loved, the only man he'd ever chance around the world for centuries at a time, as he had done for at least a thousand years now, the only man for whom he'd do these things for, had forgotten him for a fifth time. Zanexis was a sadist, he liked causing pain not being caused heartache himself.

{OOC- I shall get to work on my royal student...}  

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:13 am
User Image
          Amir ━━ Dracul
          T H E xxxxACTOR
          age ━━ Twenty-Six ~ By Appearance
          Ancient ~ Original Vampire

subject ━━ Drama/Theater

Jez Robin

Where: Classroom not his
          Why Is Here: To say hello to the new mentor on the block
          Doing: getting aroused and annoyed by some psychopath randomly attacking him
          With: a student, this crazy guy yelling absurd things
          Thinking: Whence forthe did come the fury of the raging banshee. Wherefore hath thy mind went thy strange erotic psycopath. Now I have a bit of a hard on along with bruises
          OOC: His voice and him when he sings -> enrique iglesias

Amir blinked a bit. "What are though talking about thy livid psychopathic rabid hellfiend?!" He cried out. Glaring at him as his old world accent came to light. "I remember quite well my four other mates all met such tragic fates upon the hands of the icen maidens known as thy fates of life. Thy is no mate of mine. Calm thyself and thine banshee ragings of hades holdings upon no bitter winds the barkings of the hellvine fiery hisses." He stated in a poetic yet annoyed way. His eyes turned blood red and his fangs elongated. "SIT DOWN THY HALF ADLED NITWIT!" He spat. Swinging his flat palm out to hit the man square in the nose. Digging in razor sharp nails. "Foul reputatioon thy sets for such young whelps within thine room. Grow a brain and not just a set." He said in a husky voice. He was a bit aroused from this mans violent abuse. Shoving him away he turned and flitted off. He had to go deal with an...issue. Yes. Let's leave it at that.

(exit)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:08 pm
Jez Robin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Tough break." He said as another teacher walked in. Tristan watched the exchange for a bit before he decided to leave things were getting heated and he always learned to stay away from a pissed off vampire.

"Well great class and all but I'm going to head out now. See ya!"

(exit)  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:30 pm
User Image
Teacher

Claws dug into the face of the nightmare. Oh, that was it. That idiot. That real idiot still didn't get it at all. a**. He took the form of Past, as this form could assume an ethereal, and liquid smoke-like form. "Fool! You are still spouting like that?! I'll kill you then, just to bring you back and kill you again, and again, and again!"Come to think on it, this was the form that he met Amir. He paused when he heard the door close. Taking a look there was no more student. he had a put look on his face. "Oh you b***h. Now look, I have no student left." His tension eased and he slumped into his chair. "I blame you. As always you big idiot."

{OOC- working on it......}  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:55 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris walks to the sound science and musical history classroom. He was going to be there for the science part and it was going to replace history class if the teacher is there or shows up. If the teacher isn't there then he will wait for ten minutes and if the teacher isn't there by he will go to another classroom to pass time. It would be pointless to learn about a subject that taught by the teacher himself.
Jez Robin

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:13 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris didn't see anyone inside the classroom when he went inside the room. He sat down and waited like he had planned, but no one showed up within that duration of time. He assumed this teacher had quit or got fired or transferred or on a long break and none of those guesses would indicate that this person will be coming back soon. He wrote a note for the teacher and leaves it on the desk "Students come and go, but teachers should never leave because schools will do be doomed without them" and he had used his telekinesis to write it along with leaving out his signature. He picks up his knack sack and headed on out of the classroom feeling like he will never get the classroom experience he deserves. [exit]
Jez Robin

Classrooms

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff