Class: Health
Teacher: Mr. Riko Takashi
Available: 7:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:00 am
Riko Takahashi

User Image

User Image

The teacher, Riko Takashi, entered the room with his hot coffee he had just gotten out of the teacher's lounge. He noticed that no one was here yet. Hm.. I hope not all of my students will be late for my class on their first day... If they are, they will have t be punished... The young man sighed and sat at his desk.

Riko took out his laptop and began typing away. The boy was back in college to get his masters in education. So, he was working on his homework that was due at the end of the week. As he typed away, he waited for his students to arrive.

User Image

Out Of Commands:{~~~~}

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:30 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

User Image
Sato walked down the hall towards the Health classroom and typing sounds. He knocked on the door frame before entering and he is hoping he wasn't late despite not any other students in the room. This was his first class that was indoors and he managed not to get lost after leaving his new home. He bowed his head to the teacher, not surprised at how young he looked. "Hello sir, my name is Sato Yoshi" he introduced himself feeling a shy, but he wasn't going to let that show anymore today. He walked over to one of the desks in the front row then took off his bag before sitting down in the chair careful of his fluffy tail.
Sato took out his notebook from his bag and opened it up after getting out his mechanical pencil. He noticed no one else has showed up even though a minute has passed since he showed up. He would say something to the teacher, but he couldn't think of anything to say someone he doesn't personally know. "I don't know at this school despite the few people I've met so far. There is probably more to Dr. Konganagi than he leads on" he thought to himself recalling what he had heard before left the house between him and Xia.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:02 pm
Riko Takahashi

User Image

User Image

The young man was just typing away when he heard someone enter the classroom. He looked over to see a small boy with rabbit ears. Interesting... He thought.

When the boy introduced himself, the man nodded. "I am Riko Takahashi. It's a pleasure to meet you," he introduced himself. He stood up when he saw the board was blank. Ah... I should probably write up what they should do... He thought then took a stick of chalk, beginning to write.

'Mr. Takahashi's Health class

Please take your seat and write a paragraph of what you did over the summer. Include exercises, foods you ate, and other activities you did.'

He finished writing and put the chalk down. "This assignment will be graded. Spelling and grammar count," he said simply to the boy then went back to his desk.

User Image

Out Of Commands:{Sorry! Sorry sorry! I am so sorry to keep you waiting!
Edited. (GAK! My mistake! I'm so out of it today!)
}

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:32 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

User Image
Sato looked back up to the front when he heard Mr. Takahashi stand up. He watched him write on the board with chalk thinking those sort boards were not around as much as they used to be. He read on to see what his first assignment is then looked back to the teacher when he spoke again. "Ok and yes sir" he responded indicating that he understood the assignment. He took a sheet of paper out of his notebook then closed it to write on top of it then picked up his paper to begin writing on it starting with his name on the upper right corner of the paper.
After graduating from middle school, I sent to the Sahara Desert to stay with my cousins for the summer. The desert was hot, sandy, and dry which is no problem for us rabbit people to handle. With our ears we can regulate the heat through them so our bodies don't overheat easily. I drunk plenty of water to keep hydrated and the best kind comes from a oasis. I ate dried fruits, vegetables and grain like rice or bread that could be brought from the local bazaar. The activities I participated in with my cousins are: caramel racing, sand boarding, treasure finding, and little kids games like tag.
Sato looked over his paper then at the clock seeing he spent at most five minutes on it. "Can I turn it in now, Mr.Takahashi?" he asked Riko before standing up with the paper in his hand.
((OCC: That's alright since its worth the wait))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:22 pm
Riko Takahashi

User Image

User Image

Mr. Takahashi typed away at his laptop as the bunny boy worked. He went to his attendance score and marked the boy as 'present.'

That took only a minute, then the man went back to his homework. He looked up when the blonde spoke to him and stood up. "If you would like to. Since no one is here yet, you can just sit at your desk until they arrive. There are some health activity sheets over on that table if you get bored," he instructed, going back to work.

User Image

Out Of Commands:{~~~~}

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:14 am
Yoshimi Sohma

User Image
Sato listened to the teacher's instructions then walked up to the desk and turned it in by setting it down on the teacher's desk. He went over to the table next knowing he would get bored if he doesn't have anything to keep himself busy some way. He grabs a health activity sheet and brought it back with him to his desk and sat down. Picking up his pencil and started working on it. He tried not to think about the people that will be arriving to the classroom because he would very nervous about it and try to hide.

Sato finished the activity sheet five minutes later meaning he spent ten minutes in the classroom. He set the mechanical pencil down then looked over to the teacher's desk. "What if no one else shows during this class period, Mr.Takahashi?" he blurted out his question. He figured since its just the two of them in the room there was no point in him raising his hand. "Since its the first day, most students are avoiding class and the new students are spending this day to settle in. I'm a new student, but I don't like missing class either even if no other student shows up" he explained why he asked the question. He kept his mouth shut after he got his answers from the teacher if he did at all get any answers from the older male.
Sato did two more activity sheets to keep himself busy then turn in all three sheets to the teacher's desk at the end of class. He was a little surprised no one else showed up for class on the first day then he packed up his notebook and pencil into his bag. He took his bag with him as he left the classroom and headed back to the house.
[exit]  
Classrooms

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces