Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Weapons Class ~ Enter The Dojo Zone Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:17 pm
butterfingercrunch
TimeKeys

ArikLynn

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

JoeKoudo

OniKikioAi

User Image

Stelian sighed as the class was suddenly over. He was still itching for a cigaret but he figured more Americans were going to give him grief over smoking. He looked over at the Sensei and nodded. "Yeah, I'm your new tenant. I promise to keep the music down and not smoke in the Dojo. As well as remember all my etiquette from my few year stint in Japan." The statement was only half sarcastic because he knew that this was now home and he wasn't going to be able to go anywhere, he needed to finish school to show his father that he wasn't worthless but the not moving every few weeks really made his skin itch. Already he was restless and wanting to get moving, he had energy pent up and he needed to get it out, now he was regretting selling his violin.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:56 pm
TimeKeys

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

JoeKoudo

ArikLynn

Annahilate

butterfingercrunch

Jez Robin

User Image
Agraj Guptari-Taka'shi

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖

As his old man talked to Smith about punishment Agraj remembered the easiest punishment he had ever had, he remembered doing a one handed handstand on his knuckles with weights strapped to his legs. He stayed like that for half a day in the middle of the room. His face paled for a second as the easy punishments left and the hard ones entered. He quickly shook his head stood and walked over to the new tenant names Stelian.
"Just keep him long enough for me to bring Stelian to the house" he sent to his father with their link.
He looked at Stelian, "Nice to meet you, Stelian."

❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

OniKikioAi

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:03 am
TimeKeys

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dikran Makre

The Seemingly-Innocent

Dikran jumped, knocking over several weapons, "W-Whose there!", he shouted out, "Show yourself!", he unsheathed his sword, unsure what to expect, he wasn't giving any answers until he knew what was going on, "If you want answers show yourself!", he examined the room, not sure what he was looking for, with his free hand, he reached down and picked up one of the curved blades, "If you think I cant fight because I joined this class, I will allow you to know, you are sorely mistake.", he lifted the blades, and braced himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:12 am
TimeKeys

User Image

Hayk Avedis Nahapet

Hayk bent over at the broken entrance door, "What a shame... I enjoyed this doors craftsmanship...", he sighed as he stepped over the wreckage, "Xavier!!! Where is my nephew!", he shouted out above the students, bowing respectively, "I bring a guest for him, and I have yet to greet him properly!", he smiled, stand up to his 5'8 height, and examined the students, "Lively bunch eh?", he walked up to Xavier, "Your door is broken, might I fix it?", he requested, motioning his hand to the broken door, "I quite enjoyed it very much."  

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:25 am
User Image
User Image
~phoenix form in spoiler~
Jayo ━━ Nataksi
T H E xxxxINNOCENT

With: A...person entity
Doing: Learning more about human society...and society?
Thinking: O.O I want to go elsewhere too many people
Where: Weapons Dojo
OOC:

JoeKoudo

”TimeKeys”

Jayo stayed attached to the taller male. In fact got more pressed into him when he saw the students. The entire place got warmer as he was pulled along by Hayk. He hid his face so he didn’t see all the students. If he didn’t see them then he wouldn’t be overwhelmed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:45 am
JoeKoudo

NPC DOJO CLASS "RESIDENT"

User Image
OSHIA ~ "ONI" SPIRIT PROTECTOR OF MASTER'S BLADES

Oshia blinked a bit. Giggling as it was young but old spirit. Hai. Hai. As you wish. We appear. Calm down. Calm down. We mean no harm since we know you allowed here. The spirit "jumped" down and appeared (excactly as image) Oshia stood before him and looked at him. Hai. Hai. We did. We did. Now answer. Answer. He said as he smiled. Giggling a bit and then frowned Hissssssss do not touch. Put the master blade down. Put it down. We protect the master's blades. He has not said you could touch. We allowed your petting but play with the master's blades and means shall we be. Mean we will. PUT IT DOWN!!! Oshia raged out in anger at him. Then giggled a bit. Guy had strange stance.

User Image
DAZI ~ SENTIENT BLADE

DAZI bounced up and down as soon as he saw the deity man enter. Ignoring whether anyone else freaked out over it he flew over. It rubbed against him by the part used to be used to hold it.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:00 am
TimeKeys

User Image

Hayk Avedis Nahapet

He gently gripped Dazi, "I missed you as well, but what did I say about coming forth when family is around?", he sighed and ran his fingers along the blade, "Xavier let you get dull...", he said with a saddened look, "Anyways... Where is Dikran... I must show him my friend here,", he chuckled as he motioned to Jayo, "They both need friends, and they are so similar.", he laughed, patting Jayo's head, "He is so shy."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dikran Makre

The Seemingly-Innocent

Dikran quickly fell backwards, and shielded his face with his hands, "D-Don't hurt me!!!", he shouted out in terror, dropping both of the blades, he backed up until he hit the wall, "W-what are you!", he cried out to the spirit, as one who never believed in the supernatural, just the afterlife, he was terrified by this spirit, "T-tell me! Or I-I shall get my uncle!", it was low of his to play that card, but he was terrified, and had no choice.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:41 am
User Image
User Image
~phoenix form in spoiler~
Jayo ━━ Nataksi
T H E xxxxINNOCENT

With: A...person entity
Doing: Learning more about human society...and society?
Thinking: O.O I want to go elsewhere too many people
Where: Weapons Dojo
OOC:

JoeKoudo

”TimeKeys”

Jayo peeked at the blade. "Is it talking?" He said slowly. Wanting to make sure he wasn't going insane. He had to be right?  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:46 am
TimeKeys

User Image

Hayk Avedis Nahapet

"Aye it is talking. It is not just a weapon. It is a spirit embodied as a wonderful weapon I used so long ago.", he smiled as he let go, "Now Dazi, I really need to know where my nephew is.", he looked around, but could not see Dikran anywhere, "Is he not here? Did Xavier take him to another place?", he grinned, and looked at the blades condition.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:39 am
OniKikioAi
TimeKeys

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

JoeKoudo

ArikLynn

Annahilate

butterfingercrunch

Jez Robin
]

User Image

Stelian saluted him with two fingers. "nice to meet you too. So I get to live in a place where theres no shortage of good looking men?" His eyes traveled over Agraj and he gave a charming smile. "Lucky me."  

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:08 am
OOC UPDATE TO ALL:

my apologies all that you wait. I have insomnia so it plays a part but also I like to and try to make sure everyone I am interacting with has posted once before I do. Just so I don't leave anyone behind.

I am sorry if this makes anyone impatient. I just try really hard to include everyone and leave now one else behind or feel ignored. ^_^

butterfingercrunch

JoeKoudo

Jez Robin

ArikLynn

OniKikioAi

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Okay onto the separate oocs:

butterfingercrunch

JoeKoudo

Jez Robin

I have most of this written up. I will finsih last bit. I am awaiting for jez so once he is posted i will have you the psot up quickly afterwards ^_^ *hugs all*

ArikLynn

OniKikioAi

those of you who are quoted above can chose to ignore this as you are exiting.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

we already spoke on this so just quoting you so you know you weren't left and updated  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:18 pm
TimeKeys

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

JoeKoudo

ArikLynn

Annahilate

butterfingercrunch

Jez Robin

User Image
Agraj Guptari-Taka'shi

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖

Agraj crossed his arms and leaned back slightly onto his heels. "I dont live with my Old Man" he said in a calm voice. He was ready to leave this place. Agraj looked over his shoulder as a man strode in and began to talk to Dazi. He looked back at Stelian not seeing Jayo. The red head shifted a bit feeling the room grow slightly warmer.

❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

OniKikioAi

Dangerous Shapeshifter

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:41 pm
OniKikioAi
TimeKeys

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

JoeKoudo

ArikLynn

Annahilate

butterfingercrunch

Jez Robin

User Image

He gave a sigh. "Now that is a crying shame. But I suppose if your pa is here I can still get an eye full." He laughed running his fingers through his hair.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:13 pm
User Image
Smith Doe
Escaped Psychopath
Smith nodded slowly as the teacher spoke. "I suggest you punish the boy by making him dress in traditional sho-gun attire and recite the final admonition! Wait, that last part is a brides duty...I'm dominant..." His thoughts trailed elsewhere as he was reminding himself that he had nymphomatic tendencies, however a devotion to only one person.
That one person at present was being hit on by...another GINGER SNAP!!! The horror of it all! That was unacceptable! He walked over and stayed directly behind his ginger snap, who for some reason called himself Agraj. Not the worst of names but there was no french word for it. Oh, That's right. His mother was a hamster and his father smelt of elderberries...wait, wait, no, that was wrong. "Éloignez-vous de mon gingersnap vous de bête immonde!"{Stay away from my Gingersnap you foul beast} He hissed to the suave other ginger as he wrapped his arms around Agraj's waist in a protective embrace. "Celui-ci est à moi, nous nous sommes engagés coït juste plus tôt aujourd'hui! Mon coeur appartient à lui, que son corps est à moi." {This one is mine, we committed coitus just earlier today! My heart belongs to him, as his body belongs to me.} There was a slight growl rising in his throat. He didn't like the way this other man was being obvious about trying to steal away his ginger snap named Agraj.

{Last one I promise. He's of French origins, and angel.}

timeKeys

OniKikioAi

ArikLynn

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:57 am
butterfingercrunch

JoeKoudo

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

ArikLynn

Jez Robin

OniKikioAi

User Image
SENSEI'S MURDERED SON SOULBOUND SHRINE DOLL ~ MIMOSHI

Sleeping...both of them yet Mimoshi heard his father in his mind telling him he would be with them very soon. He kept sleeping wit ha smile on his face.

JoeKoudo

User Image
OSHIA ~ "ONI" SPIRIT PROTECTOR OF MASTER'S BLADES

Oshia calmed the second the master’s blade was dropped. It was due to the master respected this boy enough to allow him into the weapons room unattended that he did so. Who we? who we? Oshia. SPIRIT protector of master’s blades. Many call Oshia demon. Demon. Not we. Not we. Violent SPIRIT yes. Not demon. Protection comes with loss of delicacy...so sad. So sad. SPIRIT protector to a man owe so much. Calm now. Calm now. Like you. Yes. You has guts. Fire. Lots of fire. Good to see. Oshia walked closer and sat at Dikran’s level. Trying to seem less threatening despite his ghostly sword things. Who you? Who you? Show we did. Now tell. Tell. It said reminding Dikran he promised to answer it/him if he showed himself.

User Image
DAZI ~ SENTIENT BLADE

DAZI looked at him. Blades seemingly “drooped”. DAZI informed him. It bobbed up and down in a shrug. DAZI said with puppy like enthusiasm.

User Image
Xavier ━━ Taka'shi
T H E xxxxSIREN DEMIGOD NINJA
age ━━ Twenty ~ By Appearance
subject ━━ Weapons Class (all forms of weapons/combat)

Who he is: The Sensei
With: His students
Doing: finishing class
Feeling: hurt his son didn’t know to read between the lines
Thinking: I have a headache...thank heavens this class is over.

Xavier looked at Sho. “If you are going to stay grasshopper please wait with grasshopper Dikran in the weapons room.” He said firmly. His antisocial tone belied his lividity that was reaching godly levels.

His gaze moved to Stelian. “Keep the music down and you can smoke outside away from the temple grounds. As far as respect goes add in the chinese ways and we will be fine. You did well so far.” He smiled a bit. “Go. You and Eldest son leave the classroom now.” He stated even as he moved with a stride his son would know was dangerous for the monkey child.

His friend entered and he lightened. Then darkened at the monkeys words. With a flash he was behind him and with a hand full of his hair slammed him face first into the ground. Even as he addressed Hayk. “Ah...old friend. Yes. He is in the weapons room. He and Tenshi had an altercation and as such has requested THAT…” His friend would know what he meant. “...however, he needs the spiritual reasoning why THAT must be done with Odiimosa. Perhaps you could lend a hand.” Odiimosa...curse of death on spirit. A gods blade.

He looked down at the handful of hair he held. “As for you. Do not spew lies of my eldest son. He was nowhere near you these past two days as he had spent not a moment outside my training. I have decided where you shall spend detention.” He said in a cold and deadly tone.

He looked at Hayk. “Hai. This disrespecting monkey child broke the door. Seeks to fix with duct tape. Then the monkey of level equal or below a chosing to be sexy time geisha dare ask for my Eldest Son hand in marriage. When we finish here it would be of great honor if you would tend to his detention. I loved that door too.” He said with his tone respectful yet he was maskedly livid. “If you wish to fix it then it would be great honor old friend.”

He stood up and pulled Joe with. Holding him by the hair. “Though your mind be trapped young you shall get no special treatment in my class. Agraj! Stelian! Please exit the class now. You are free to leave.” He looked preoccupied. He needed to check on Mimoshi and the one his murdered son protected.

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff