Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Weapons Class ~ Enter The Dojo Zone Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:09 am
TimeKeys

User Image

Hayk Avedis Nahapet

Flames leapt from Hayks eyes, "You dare threaten the sanctity of innocence my nephew has!!", he gripped Dazi once more, almost snapping the handle, "I have kept the ancient races secret to him so far and I will not let it fail now!", the dojo ground shook, "I will stop this madness! Oh and one more thing,", he chuckled, and grabbed Xavier by his shirt, and pulled him close, "You ever mention my godly blade in front of students and I will end you.", he shoved Xavier aside and walked towards the weapons room.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dikran Makre

The Seemingly-Innocent

"I-I am D-Dikran Makre, son of Tigran Nahapet, nephew of Hayk Nahapet, a teacher here...", he gripped his own blade once more, "Y-Your not real. I-Im going crazy... I wont be fooled!", he shouted as he tried to stab his blade through Oshia, "I wont be fooled by such a shabby projection!", his pride obviously wasn't going to allow him to believe something so odd so quickly, and he held the blade with power.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:16 am
User Image
User Image
~phoenix form in spoiler~
Jayo ━━ Nataksi
T H E xxxxINNOCENT

With: A...person entity
Doing: Learning more about human society...and society?
Thinking: O.O I want to go elsewhere too many people
Where: Weapons Dojo
OOC:

JoeKoudo

”TimeKeys”

OniKikioAi

"Okay..." Jayo said. Seeing Agraj. "Hi...Agraj." He said in a soft voice. Though it wasn't long before all the yelling started and ground shaking. He paled and shifted in a flurry of flames to phoenix form. The flames indicated his fright level and terror for the phoenix form was in flames. He flew up and out the door. His heart racing as off he went. He'd meet another time...too much hostility. It was terrifying.

(exit)  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

OniKikioAi

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:25 am
quote="TimeKeys"]
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

JoeKoudo

ArikLynn

Annahilate

butterfingercrunch

Jez Robin

User Image
Agraj Guptari-Taka'shi

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖

Agraj got the message loud and clear, and didnt even hesitate to grab Stelian's arm and pull the male out of the Dojo and back onto campus. This is not going to be a fun year he thought as he listened to the yelling and chaos behind him as he escaped.
[[EXIT]]

❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:33 am
OniKikioAi
quote="TimeKeys"]

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

JoeKoudo

Annahilate

butterfingercrunch

Jez Robin

User Image

Stelian felt himself being pulled by Agraj and he let it happen with a shrug. "Lets just get this over with i could really use a cig." He laughed finally leaving the chaos behind him. He may be a gypsy but even he could only handle so much chaos  

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:09 pm
TimeKeys

ArikLynn

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

JoeKoudo

User Image
          Sho ━━ Ito
          T H E xxxxA C T O R
          age ━━ Seventeen
          grade ━━ Junior
          personality ━━ Proud, easily lovable, loyal

Sho bows respectfully and then stands behind Dikran. He wasn't interested in playing with all the spirits right now. He could play later. But seeing how he was refusing to believe the spirit was real, Sho walks over to him and speaks.

"It's real. There're strange things here, didn't you know?" He looks over at the spirit and smiles. "Hello. I'm Sho. What's your name?" He was interested. So very interested by all the strange things that went on here.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:37 pm
butterfingercrunch

Timekeys

Dikran Makre

The Seemingly-Innocent

Dikran shook his head, "No!", he shut his eyes, "No! Its fake! Spirits go straight to the afterlife! Uncle Hayk taught me so!", he bit on his lower lip, hoping that it was all fake, and he turned around trying to find an exit, only to see Hayk standing in the entrance to the room. "Uncle!", he shouted.

User Image

Hayk Avedis Nahapet

Still holding Dazi, he walked up to Oshia, "Dikran. This is a projection, I promise you.", he smiled, and rubbed his head, then shot a deafening glare at Oshia, "Begone. Before I force you out.", then he shot a glare at Sho, "This is a perfectly normal school, with no other beings but humans here."  

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:41 pm
TimeKeys

ArikLynn

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

JoeKoudo

User Image
          Sho ━━ Ito
          T H E xxxxA C T O R
          age ━━ Seventeen
          grade ━━ Junior

He blinks, feeling slightly intimidated by this large man. He then smiles as he he had been kidding and says, "I'm sorry, Dikran. It was so tempting..." He grins. "I'm an actor. Was it convincing, or do I need to work on my character more?" He glances quickly at "Uncle Hyak", his gaze saying, Happy? but the expression is gone so quickly, he doubted the man caught it. Dikran most certainly wouldn't have.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:04 pm
butterfingercrunch

JoeKoudo

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Jez Robin

OOC: I spoke with Jez Robins and I am allowed to have knocked smith joe out and when Jez is home they will post the up to that and being knocked out.

and at the end for those of you who won’t understand the part between just xavier and hayk there is translation ins spoiler

NPC DOJO CLASS "RESIDENT"
User Image
SENSEI'S MURDERED SON SOULBOUND SHRINE DOLL ~ MIMOSHI

Sleeping...both of them yet Mimoshi heard his father in his mind telling him he would be with them very soon. He kept sleeping wit ha smile on his face. Though sleeping still he murmured in order to keep Ritsuka from waking and made a small sound bubble to protect the kitty from sudden sounds

OOC: temporarily I am being allowed to just npc them. as soon as i can uke-san and I are waking them

User Image
OSHIA ~ "ONI" SPIRIT PROTECTOR OF MASTER'S BLADES

Oshia bounced in place. He liked this boy. He was bold and outgoing. He had guts. He oddly LIKED him!! He hated everybody except the master. He tolerated and respected Hayk but he did not like him. He liked this one. This one amused him. He was taking this spastic actions in stride. In all honesty he was using tact. Fighting veryhard not to start scaring him further. He loved the fear he had. He had to fight not to scare him. Hai. Hai! No wonder. No wonder. Now it makes sense to us. Why the master let you into the room. Hai. Hai. Though it makes no sense why we like you. So hard to fight to enhance that fright. He said too soft to hear.

Hai. Hai. You are the Master’s brother’s nephew. Neat. Neat. We understand now. Yes. Yes we do. So cool. He stood up and laughed gleefully. Bouncing from foot to foot. He stood there and laughed and a second boy came in. He flickered in and out of viewability. He was undecieve about stay seeable to be nice to Dikran’s asking or vanish from sight because of new boy. The lights flickered a bit with his spiritual irritation. WE IS! WE IS REAL! SPIRIT OF THE BLADES!!! WE HONOR YOU WITH OUR SIGHT!!! HISSSSSSSS!!!

He vanished from sight minus semi seeable. Laughing and cooing from the stabbings. Nice. Nice. So funny. So funny. So angry we are yet we love this strange way you freind us. Hai. He fell silent a moment. Looking at sho then vanished more. Nye. Nye. We do not like you. Oshia. Spirit Protector Of Master Taka’shi’s blades. Nya...nyah...No more be we to see Dikran. Hissssss The translucent image faded as the spirits voice was now all that would be there to respond.

The weapons started to rattle at Hayk’s words. DO NOT INSULT THE SPIRITS!!! SPIRITS ARE EVERYWHERE JUST NOT ALWAYS SEEN! DO NOT BE FOOL BROTHER OF MASTER!! INSULT! HOW VILE! HOW DARE! WE GAVE YOU RESPECT! WE DID! WE DID! NEITHER LIKE NOR HATE BUT HATE WE SHALL! STOP INSULTING OSHIA!! With that it went silent while a sword fell hilt deep into the ground after flying off the shelf. He seethingly watched. Seeing the Master come in and fumed without interference.

User Image
DAZI ~ SENTIENT BLADE

DAZI hissed and would have winced if DAZI could. Nyah! Too tight. No love there. Brutal. DAZI was old. Handle with respect and correct treatment. he yelled out to the raging man. Though he was shocked as Hayk went off and grabbed Master Taka’shi but the moment they ran into the room it became “nonsentient” acting.

User Image
Xavier ━━ Taka'shi
T H E xxxxSIREN DEMIGOD NINJA
age ━━ Twenty ~ By Appearance
subject ━━ Weapons Class (all forms of weapons/combat)

Xavier

Who he is: The Sensei
With: people and wanting to antisocial now
Doing: too much
Feeling: no word for his anger and his friend just gave the last straw unintentionally
Thinking: *explciities in every language under the sun in brain due to final straw*

Xavier had held back but still had been strong enough to knock out Smith Doe. That monkey child! Vile lies! Even if he was having sexy time earlier today or not...he did not know for sure...he should NOT have shouted it out in class! The nerve! The rude behavior! Such deeds should never be spoken of around other! Even if you had how dare you be so tactless to shout it out in frotn of that person’s father?! Oh...Agraj would get an earful later. Right now he had too much to do. Picking Smith Doe up and dropped him on a couch. Moving to go to the weapons room.

Just in time for Hayk to have a flipout. His blade?! That was a family sword straight from his mother! How dare he?! Due to the family connection he let it go and stared at him with cold eyes. Such disrespecting insult! He thought as he entered to see and hear him spewing lies about the spirits and stepping outside the extended lines he had within HIS classroom!! The insult of this over reacting father hen! He would straighten this out now! “SILENCE!” He yelled to all of the people in the room.

He moved past and picked up Sho gently. Putting him on the other side of Dikran before he faced all of them then looked directly . “Do not insult the spirits as you know very well it bodes ill omens.! You know damn well there is no such thing as ghosts but spirits are apart of every living thing. Rarely ever do you see spirits and when you do it is an honor that you saw a spirit that is part of every living thing. Ghosts on the other hand do not exist. So your uncle is right in that aspect. There is no such things as ghosts. They pass on to the afterlife. There is nothing wrong with Hayk’s teaching.”

He looked at the students then honed in on sho.. “Sho would you mind going to that closet and gathering the supplies marked swords cleaning?”

He threw up an invisible cube sound barrier would keep Dikran and Sho and anyone else from hearing or knowing what he said. Then truly went off on Hayk in the language his brother on so many levels had taught him.

~this part below for hyak only~

Xavier then grabbed a fistful of Hayk’s shirt and lifted him up to his eye level. Normally he slouched a bit so he and Hayk were of equal height. Something he’d done for years and Hayk once confronted him on. He stood tall with his eyes raging. He had been done similar by Hayk in front of ALL his students! It was insulting and pissed him off. He spoke to Hayk in Armenian. His lividity showed as he verbally went off on Hayk. Something he didn’t often do. He was more the settle the anger with fists or sword than words. That was just the final straw his brother disrespecting and insulting him and his domain in such a way. Over reacting due to his paternal instincts or not, Hayk crossed far too many lines this time.

“Ինչպես են համարձակվում եք վիրավորել ինձ նման անհարգալից առջեւ իմ դասի! Իմ տիրույթում! Նույնիսկ որը թույլ է տալիս ձեզ ավելի սենյակ եւ տեղ ասել բաներ, կամ մեկնաբանել իմ դասարանում, եւ այն, ինչ իմ տիրույթում դուք հասել շատ հեռու դուրս գծի կանչում ինձ նման եղբայր. Ինչպես են համարձակվում եք չհարգել ինձ այնպես! Ես թույլ է տալիս Ձեզ է բղավել է ինձ եւ բռնելով ինձ վերնաշապիկը առջեւ իմ ուսանողներին, բայց դա այն պատճառով, որ մենք ընտանիքով, եւ ես հարգում եմ ձեզ. Ես հասկանում եմ, թե ինչու եք ավելի արձագանքել, քանի որ ձեր հօր հավի ու պաշտպանել Տիգրան անմեղությունը.

Դուք իրավունք չուներ սպառնալ ինձ մորս սուրը. Ես երբեք չեմ նշել ձեր սուրը եւ դնելու նման վիրավորանքը ինձ վրա այն բանից հետո, այս բոլոր տարիների ընթացքում մենք ճանաչում միմյանց եղբայրս խորապես վնասակար. Ես երբեք անպատվել ձեզ այնպես, ինչպես նշել ձեր շեղբեր կամ բաներ, որ դուք ակնհայտորեն չեք ցանկանում հայտնի. Այնպես որ, ես թույլ է տալիս Ձեզ կողոպտում ինձ իմ վերնաշապիկը ու գոռալ ինձ առջեւ իմ դասի.

Սակայն դուք չեք վիրավորել, կամ կեղծ խոսում հոգիները, երբ դուք ինքներդ պետք է սովորեցրել նրան նման բաներ. Ես հասկանում եմ բաների մասին, ինչպիսիք Kami եւ այլ ցեղերի, սակայն երբեք չեմ փորձում ասել, որ հոգիները, որոնք ապրում անձանց եւ այդ blade չեն, այլ կանխատեսումները. Ինչ է պատահել քեզ Հայկ! Մենք երկուսս էլ մի վատ օրը, եւ քանի որ ես հասկանում եմ, որ այս, ես չեմ կարող սա heart! Թեեւ դուք իրավունք չուներ փաստել, որ այս բաները. Մի անհանգստացեք, ոչ մեկին դուրս ձայնային արգելքը անտեսանելի կարող եք լսել այս խոսքերը. Ոչ մեկին կամ մի բան. Ինչ էր նման անհարգալից ինձ համար ոչ մի պատճառ եղբոր!”

(How dare you insult me with such disrespect in front of my class?! In MY domain?! Even with allowing you more room and place to say things or comment in MY class and to what is in MY domain you have stepped too far out of line calling me out like that brother! How dare you disrespect me in such a way?! I allowed you to shout at me and grip me by the shirt in front of my students but that is because we are family and I respect you! I understand why you over reacted because of your father hen and protecting Dikran’s innocence!

You HAD NO RIGHT TO THREATEN ME OVER MY MOTHER’S SWORD! I never mentioned your sword and to lay such insult on me after all these years we have known each other my brother is deeply hurtful! I would never dishonor you in such a way as to mention your blades or things you obviously do not wish known! So I allowed you to grab me by my shirt and yell at me in front of my class.

Yet you will not insult or falsely speak of spirits when you yourself have taught him such things! I understand about things like kami and other races but do not ever try to say that the spirits that are in living entities and of that blade are not but projections! What is wrong with you Hayk?! We have both had a bad day and because I understand this I do not take this to heart! Though you had no right to state these things! Do not worry no one outside the sound barrier unseen can hear these words. Not anyone or anything. What was with such disrespect to me for no reason brother?!)

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:37 pm
butterfingercrunch

TimeKeys

User Image

Hayk Avedis Nahapet

For a moment Hayk only but stared at Xavier, but closed his eyes, "X-Xavier...", he could only but barely mutter, "Y-You remembered..., he patted Xaviers shoulder, "Do with me what you will.", he sighed as he briefly opened his eyes, shutting them quickly after, "Supernatural beings will remain unknown to Dikran until he falls in love. As an immortal you know what it is to suffer loss. He is my nephew, I don't want him to know I will live on after his...", he stopped, and looked down, at Xavier's wrist, as he could not see the ground.

Dikran Makre

The Seemingly-Innocent

Dikran stepped back at first, unsure what is happening, "U-Uncle?", he called out as the two men disappeared, "S-Sho what's going on...", he looked to Sho, "Where did my uncle and the master go!", he cried out, falling to his knees, and covered his eyes with the sleeves of his sweatshirt, "Please Sho... Tell me what's going on. Everything..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:26 pm
TimeKeys

ArikLynn

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

JoeKoudo

User Image
          Sho ━━ Ito
          T H E xxxxA C T O R
          age ━━ Seventeen
          grade ━━ Junior

"Um... I don't think your uncle would want me to...?" Sho starts to say, then sighs. He would tell him anyways. The other boy looked desperate enough, and with luck, the uncle wouldn't hear. Or if he did, then hopefully, Taka'shi will protect him. Or someone will. Hopefully.

"Basically, that 'projection' was real. It's a spirit. And it likes you, a lot, i think? It;s the spirit of the blades, it says? But then it got mad at me, i think, so it went away. And then got mad at your uncle. Um... it's complicated?" Sho breathes in deeply before continuing. "Anyways, now sensei is mad at your uncle because your uncle said some blade was his when sensei had been given it by his mother a while ago and it was in the family. Oh, did you know you two are related somehow?"

Sho blinks, then nods. "That's about it, i think. Get it?"  

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Biala-Wrozka

Dapper Gaian

7,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:04 pm
TimeKeys

ArikLynn

butterfingercrunch

JoeKoudo

OniKikioAi

OOC : will be using this account for the time being at least till I get the ban off my account. Its says 14 days but we shall see. but Till then I will use this account to responsed to things.

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

User Image

Moving Ritsuka took a few small breaths as he shifted a bit blinking a few times as he bite his bottom lip weakly whimpering a bit. Slightly he left Mimoshi on his lap and then sat up rubbing his eyes gently whimpering slightly from the sleep. Shivering he stayed where he was wondering would happen now.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:39 pm
User Image
Smith Doe
Escaped Psychopath
Apparently that wasn't the right thing to say. Really? What was with these people outside that place? Tell the truth they say. What did that get me? Odd stares like I'm crazy, like I'm weird, people saying I don't belong, I should be shot or something. I tell the truth, people say no, stop, they hit me. I try to help them out, they push me away, I try to be loving, they hate me. All starts with truth, I tell the truth they want me dead. Was that why mommy threw me away? This was all going through his mind as Smith felt a dark presents behind him. It was very hard to be in this existance when everyone kept giving you mixed messages. Tell the truth, don't tell the truth, covering things in sugar, what the hell are you doing?, be loving, stay the ******** away, share, don't share, put clothes on take them off. Make up your mind! No wonder everyone was a tight wad jackass outside that place. Of course so far no one had been so mean as to shock him with electricity yet. That would cause the so far mild mannered Smith Doe that everyone knew now, to go bat-s**t crazy.
So in his last thoughts before being rendered totally unconscious, Smith simply thought of how warm and happy he felt just being near his Agraj Ginger Snap. It was the only place he felt like he belonged at. But that didn't stop him from saying something off the wall. "Ma colonne vertébrale est une bombe à retardement." {my back-bone is a timebomb} And Smith was OUT.

{Last one I promise. He's of French origins, and angel.}

timeKeys

OniKikioAi

ArikLynn

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:35 pm
butterfingercrunch

JoeKoudo

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Jez Robin

OOC: I spoke with Jez Robins and I am allowed to have knocked smith joe out and when Jez is home they will post the up to that and being knocked out.

and at the end for those of you who won’t understand the part between just xavier and hayk there is translation ins spoiler

User Image
SENSEI'S MURDERED SON SOULBOUND SHRINE DOLL ~ MIMOSHI

Mimoshi slept and huggled the kitty boy. His friend. He could hope so right? He liked his friend even though he was blind. He shifted and clung more when Ritsuka move. His eyes opened. “Papa be here soon. It is okay. You are safe.” he said reassuringly. Nuzzling him and hummed. He was making sure Ritsuka knew he was okay. “Papa will take us home soon.” He assured him.

User Image
Xavier ━━ Taka'shi
T H E xxxxSIREN DEMIGOD NINJA
age ━━ Twenty ~ By Appearance
subject ━━ Weapons Class (all forms of weapons/combat)

Xavier

Who he is: The Sensei
With: at the end Ritsuka, Sho & Mimoshi
Doing: finishing his tasks
Feeling: this day has been too long yet better now...lets check on this
Thinking: all is well now and hopefully hayk won't forget dinner this time.

Xavier threw down a clear smokescreen pellet as he dropped the smokescreen once Hayk finished speaking about his nephew it was there and sound barrier gone. With a snap the smokescreen cleared. After sho made his explaination. He looked at Dikran. “Nothing. Your uncle was here. Clever ninja smokescreen yes? All manmade and using science and ancient methods.” He stated in english. He hugged his old friend. He spoke to him again in armenian.

”Իհարկե, ես հիշում. Դուք տվեց ինձ մեծ պատիվ սովորեցնելով ինձ մայրենի լեզուն, ձեր ընտանիքի եւ հայրենիք. Քեզ ընդունել ինձ որպես ընտանիք, եւ ես պետք է նույնը. Մեր կլանների, որոնք միացել են եղբայրության մեջ. Ես պատիվ է, երբ դուք ինձ սովորեցրել ընտանեկան լեզուն, եւ որպես այդպիսին ընդմիշտ պահել այն սահուն եւ շարժակազմերի է իմ լեզուն, քանի որ այդպես է. Դուք լիովին ներվել եղբորս. Դա կլինի մեծ պատիվ է հոգ տանել եւ հետեւել ձեր զարմիկի, քանի որ եթե նա մեկն էր իմ սեփական երեխաների.”[/darkblue]

(Of course I remembered. You gave me a great honor by teaching me the native tongue of your family and homelands. You accepted me as family and I have the same. Our clans are joined by brotherhood. I was honored when you taught me the family tongue and as such will forever keep it fluent and rolling off my tongue as so. You are entirely forgiven my brother. It will be an honor to care for and watch over your nephew as if he was one of my own children.)

Xavier went to before the students. Putting a hand on both Sho and Dikran. Looking at Hayk. Now in English. “However, as you stated do with you as I will..” he smiled. “I will simply forgive you and layout the two things you must do. As that is my will...you to do these two things for me and then it is water under the bridge. Gone forever more.” He smiled and picked up the blades. Cleaning them off and placed them back.

Speaking to Hayk. Loud and clear in Armenian so Sho would not understand the words.

“Առաջին բանը, դուք պետք է անել, որ դուք պետք է վերանորոգել ձեր սխալ Oshia. Ինչպես նաեւ բացատրել Տիգրան պատիվ նրան տրվել է Oshia է իրեն որպես մեկը տրամադրությամբ. Ոչ մի նշույլ. Որոնք չեն գոյություն բայց գնալ, որ AfterLife, ինչպես Դուք եք սովորեցրել նրան. Քանի որ չար ոգիները կը կրոնական մասն է յուրաքանչյուր կենդանի բան է, եւ ես ասել ձեզ տարբեր մշակույթների համոզմունքների ուղիների եւ swords. Հետ միասին, որոնք դուք ինքներդ գիտեք.

Իմ շեղբեր ունեն բոլոր պահի եղել են բազմաթիվ ճակատամարտի եւ տեսել բազմաթիվ հաղթանակ. Նրանք վաստակել օրհնությունը ոգով միջոցով օգտագործման մարտական ​​եւ ուսուցման. Նրանք վաստակել են իրենց արժանի Oshia.”

(The first thing you must do is you must fix your wrong to Oshia. As well as explain to Dikran the honor he was given by Oshia showing himself as one of the spirits. NOT a ghost. Which do not exist but go to the afterlife as you have taught him. As spirits are religiously part of every living thing and I have told you the various cultures beliefs in the ways of the swords. Along with those you yourself know.

My blades have all at some point been through many a battle and seen many a victory. They have earned the blessing of a spirit through use in combat and training. They earned their worth of Oshia.)

He said firmly. “There is no more tension and I forgive you on all levels Hayk. The other thing you can do is you can give discipline to the grasshopper Smith Doe who has the mind state of a child and lack of discipline far worse than any chosing to do so sexy time chinese geisha. I have decided that there is no worse discipline than myself than having to undergo one of my greatest allies detentions. You are the only one other I could think of who could be more stern than myself.” He said with a chuckle.

“Therefore it is an honor for me to send the monkey child I knocked out and placed upon the couch out there to you for detention. As it is now...it would not be to his benefit to be near me. Too much dishonor than to lay false claims about relations with my Eldest Son? You can take out the tension that caused our brotherly issue on one who insults the clan you are also part of.” He stood tall walking to Sho. Tapping him in indication for him to follow.

Speaking to Hayk. “Also if you would not mind. Explain to Dikran in your own way why Tenshi must be dealt with using a sword other than his. Would save me trouble as there is frightened children whose spirits I must put at ease.” His tone went to a bit playful yet serious. “Oh Also please don’t forget dinner is later tonight. I made your favorite dish.” He did a traditional bow of respect to another. Then pulled Sho with him towards the secret room with Ritsuka and Mimoshi.

Tapping some symbology out, since it was far from his friend and Dikran's sight...and they vanished with a smokescreen. Letting go of show he walked slowly towards Mimoshi and Ritsuka. "Hello there young one. Mimoshi...is this your friend? Seems quite frightened. I will not hurt you." He assured him.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:39 pm
TimeKeys

ArikLynn

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

JoeKoudo

User Image
          Sho ━━ Ito
          T H E xxxxA C T O R
          age ━━ Seventeen
          grade ━━ Junior

Sho sighs. Was Dikran supposed to stay in the dark forever then? He smiles. "Yeah, don't worry. Science is really advanced. Normal people just don't know. This school is... special." He then turns and follows Taka'shi, making sure to not fall behind.  

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas