Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Weapons Class ~ Enter The Dojo Zone Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:35 pm
TimeKeys

User Image

Hayk Avedis Nahapet

Hayk sighed, and rubbed his temples, "Xavier-Ue, you just did... Dikran speaks that language...", he spoke clearly, and patted Xavier's back, "Oshia... My, my... Do I have to?", he asked childishly, dragging his feet, moving next to Dikran, "I don't feel like getting into a debate about who is better...", he sighed, knowing he would have to, "This Smith Doe character should be fun to discipline.", he left off with a simple remark as Xavier and sho left.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dikran Makre

The Seemingly-Innocent

Dikran stood dumbfounded, rubbing his eyes every now and then, "W-What...", he quietly whispered, "W-What the... S-Spirits?", he fell back against a wall, everything ran through his mind several times, all these spirits, all this talk of the afterlife, and talk in Armenian, he had only just met Senpai Xavier, he ran his hand through his hair, and slid into a siting position.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:13 pm
TimeKeys

ArikLynn

butterfingercrunch

JoeKoudo

OniKikioAi

OOC : will be using this account for the time being at least till I get the ban off my account. Its says 14 days but we shall see. but Till then I will use this account to responsed to things.

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

User Image

Blinking a few times Ritsuka yawned and rubbed his eyes again as he whinned a bit, his eyes were hurting more then usual but then again he would have to ignore it and do his best to work around it. Hearing Mimoshi he nodded softly and gently but froze when he heard someone else was coming as he let go of the other leaving him on his lap gently. 'No they will hurt me like everyone else has when they said we are going home. No one tells the truth and are mean to me when we get home. Can't I just stay here for a little longer and then I will leave and find some other place to sleep'he showed Mimoshi through his thoughts as he held his hand gently against his hand. Hearing Xavier's voice he jumped and scrambled to his feet placing Mimoshi down trying to run as he tripped on his wings as he shivered a bit when he landed on them. Whimpering he sat up as he rubbing his wings but actually he was rubbing his legs as he felt the pain only getting worse and worse. Shacking more his wing was bleeding as well his wings were broken again.

Biala-Wrozka

Dapper Gaian

7,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:40 am
butterfingercrunch

JoeKoudo The Communist

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

NPC DOJO CLASS "RESIDENT"
User Image
SENSEI'S MURDERED SON SOULBOUND SHRINE DOLL ~ MIMOSHI

Mimoshi sat up and patted him. He sat in his lap. "No. No. Daddy won't hurt you. he will keep you safe. I promise Ritsuka." He looked at him. "You can but daddy's house feels like this place in his room. I stay in daddy's room." He said softly. He told his father in traditional chinese. "No...you are safe. I will heal you" He said softly. He began healing his brother and friend. He hugged him again. Nuzzling him.

User Image
Xavier ━━ Taka'shi
T H E xxxxSIREN DEMIGOD NINJA
age ━━ Twenty ~ By Appearance
subject ━━ Weapons Class (all forms of weapons/combat)

Xavier

Who he is: The Sensei
With: at the end Ritsuka, Sho & Mimoshi
Doing: finishing his tasks
Feeling: this day has been too long yet better now...lets check on this
Thinking: all is well now and hopefully hayk won't forget dinner this time.

Xavier stopped before he was too far out of the way. Teleporting Sho into the room but looked at him. Turning his head before going.

"Նա քո եղբորորդին. Նա ընտանիք. Ժամանակն է, որ նա սովորել մնացած ընտանիքի, նույնիսկ եթե բաներ են հայտնաբերվել, ինչպես նաեւ ժամանակի հրամանագրերով ... ընտանիքը ընտանիք. Ինչու ես պետք է բուժել նրան, քանի որ եթե նա չի ընտանիքը, երբ ես ընդունում քո եղբորորդին իմ ընտանիքում, որպես մեկը իմ սեփական երեխաներին. Նա պետք է ստանալ ոչ ավելի, նուրբ հպում, քան իմ ավագ որդին.

Ընտանիքը ընտանեկան եւ անցկացվում են խիստ ու բարձր չափանիշներին, քան մյուս ուսանողներին. Թեեւ դա մեծ պատիվ է, որ որեւէ մեկը, իմ եղբոր մեջ իմ կլանի. Just հետագա կապում եղբայրական կապը ձեզ եւ I. այո. Չեն գործել, որ մանկական Sheesh. Դու, բայց մի քանի վայրկյան (տարեկան) կրտսեր եւ երբեմն դուք ինձ հին.

Ինչ բանավեճ կա, որ? Մենք հավասար որոնք ունեն մեկ ընդհանուր տարածքը նրանք իսկական վարպետ է. Ձերն է Սամբոյի եւ իմը չէ Bushido ուղիներ."

(He is your nephew. He is family. It is time he learned the rest of the family even if things are revealed in time as time decrees...family is family. Why should I treat him as if he is not family when I am adopting your nephew into my family as one of my own children? He shall receive no more a delicate touch than my Eldest Son.

Family is family and held to harsher and higher standards than other students. Though it is an honor to take one of my brother's into my clan. Just further binds the brotherly bond between you and I. Yes. Don't act so childish sheesh. You are but a few moments (years) younger and sometimes you make me feel old.

What debate is there to have? We are equals who each have one area they are true master over. Yours is sambo and mine is bushido paths.
)

After which he turned to walk away. "Don't forget dinner Hayk. I am serious. This time I shall drag you there if you forget." He called playfully before vanishing next to Sho. Their area separate from Hayk, Dikran and Oshia...with Smith Doe still out cold.

Inside the room he looked at sho. "Grasshopper sho this is a secret area of mine. A place of safety and sanity. You will not come here again or you will be banned from staying after class." He then walked towards the kitty. Moving quietly and shhhed him. "Relax. Shhhh...I won't hurt you. I won't. May the spirits kill me if I cause you bodily pain." He sat down and pulled off the hook and his face mask. Holding him gently as Mimoshi climbed into his lap and hld onto the boy. He saw Mimoshi healing Ritsuka. "My name is Xavier Taka'shi. You met Mimoshi right? he is my son. I won't hurt you...he says you his brother therefore I have to protect you." He said in a soothing tone.

Takashi gently embraced Ritsuka. Waving Sho over and indicated a seat. He began to sing the song he sung to Mimoshi years ago and then rocked the youth.(english & original)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:35 am
TimeKeys

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

User Image

Whimpering slightly when he was picked up and hugged he lowered his head down quickly and bite his bottom lip gently as he trembled slightly. He usually knew if someone was hugging him it only meant they wanted to calm him down before they hit him, so Ritsuka kept his head down shutting his eyes tightly. Feeling Mimoshi back on his lap he gently picked him up hugging him slightly as he shivered a bit but that was usual for him. Listening to what what Xavier said he nodded so the first part about meeting Mimoshi as he shock his head gently to the second part. Moving his hand around gently he began to look for something of Xavier's skin eventually he found his arm and gently touched his arm only with his fingertips.'Yes I know Mimoshi , but everyone that i know has said they would not hurt me even if i was their adoptive son, brother or just friend ends up hurting me and then laughing that I feel for it. Everyone that tries to be nice to me only does it to hurt me, you will be like the rest of them. I'm sorry I will leave Mimoshi here for you and leave, i didn't mean to go into any area I was not allowed to'he told Xavier through his thoughts but the last few words and things he said were sullured and sleepily he ended up falling asleep quickly. Ritsuka had slept but still he never slept longer then an hour to two because of his fear he was going to get hit, so his body finally took a toll on him and decided to stop and let him rest completely.

Biala-Wrozka

Dapper Gaian

7,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:21 pm
TimeKeys

User Image

Hayk Avedis Nahapet

Hayk let out a chuckle, "Oshia, you can stop peeping already, just show yourself.", he called out, and reached out to touch a set of swords, "My, my what would happen if I knocked over all of these hand crafted katanas?", he grinned and looked around to see if Oshia appeared, "I bet Xavier would be very angry with you... Oh how darling that would be! I just must!", he cheered and went to hit the blades to the ground.
Dikran Makre

The Seemingly-Innocent

Hayk began to freak out Dikran, and he slowly got up from the ground, "I-I need to go to my dorm to make sense of things...", he told Hayk as he began to run from the building, what else would he say, 'Well, I am utterly terrified of you right now, so I'm gonna jump okay?'.

{exit Dikran}  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:07 pm
TimeKeys

ArikLynn

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

JoeKoudo

User Image
          Sho ━━ Ito
          T H E xxxxA C T O R
          age ━━ Seventeen
          grade ━━ Junior
          personality ━━ Proud, easily lovable, loyal

"Yes sensei." Sho says, his voice almost reverent. He looked up to this man, maybe a bit too much. He would never do anything Taka'shi told him not to. He quietly listens to the man sing to the boy inside the room, the one who had whimpered and had bleeding wings until just a moment ago. His own voice began to hum the tune softly, just barely loud enough to be heard.  

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Dart Edigoa

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:41 pm
TimeKeys
butterfingercrunch

JoeKoudo

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

OOC: Annihilate has allowed me to post on this account or the other if it been a bit to keep it from being too long waiting.

User Image

Mimoshi whimpered. "no. No. Do not go away Ritsuka-kun."He pleaded. Nuzzling him.

User Image
OSHIA ~ "ONI" SPIRIT PROTECTOR OF MASTER'S BLADES

Oshia watched Hayk. He hated him right now. No. No. No we. Not we. You say begone. Begone. Yet never leave can we. He sid in response. The lights flickered and flashed in anger. NO! TOUCH NOT THE MASTERS BLADES! NO TOUCH WE WILL GET YOU! It yelled. Narrowing its eyes. A flash of blueish blade lightning shot past Hayk's hand and would force him to pull it back or have it shockingly ripped open. Oshia appeared with crackling energy around him. No. No. Desecrate the master's blades not you. Not you. Protect them shall we. We shall. It said hostilely.

User Image
Xavier ━━ Taka'shi

Xavier

With: Ritsuka, Mimoshi, Sho
Doing:
Feeling:
Thinking:

Xavier listened to Ritsuka. Rocking with him as he sang. He responded back with his mind. Not in this case. I would never hurt you. I follow Bushido. The code of the Samurai amongst other things. There is no honor in harming a child who is noncombative. Nor honor in abuse of another. I would never hurt you in such ways nor of intentional doing and I swear on the honor of my clan and my brother's. No. I will not be like the rest of them. I will be the fists who hurt any who try to hurt you. No. You should not leave. Mimoshi will be sad if you left him here. You are his friend. I take you in. Shhhh shhh...rest now. He responded back to his mind. He watched him fall asleep. Scooping him up and carried him maiden style. He looked at sho. Walking to him. "Take ahold of my sleeve. We are going to head to my home."

Sending a mental message to his brother. Don't forget the monkey man child on your way out.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:52 pm
TimeKeys

User Image

Hayk Avedis Nahapet

Hayk let out a laugh and rose his hands in surrender, which he never did, "Oshia, Oshia calm yourself, I would never do anything to Xavier's blades, you know this.", he flattened his scarf as the lightning had ruffled it, "Perhaps I am being too rude... I apologize, Let us just talk.", a friendly smile grew across his face.  

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Biala-Wrozka

Dapper Gaian

7,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:13 pm
TimeKeys

Dart Edigoa

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

User Image

Ritsuka slept as he took small breaths as he held onto Xavier as well he held onto Mimoshi gently. Taking small breaths he let his chest rise up and down with each breath but he slept letting his mind and thoughts go blank. He was completely exhausted and his body was showing it so he just slept while he whimpered a bit when the nightmares started.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:06 pm
TimeKeys

ArikLynn

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

JoeKoudo

User Image
          Sho ━━ Ito
          T H E xxxxA C T O R
          age ━━ Seventeen
          grade ━━ Junior
          personality ━━ Proud, easily lovable, loyal

Sho nods and takes a hold of Taka'shi's sleeve, holding on tightly and then looks up. "Are we teleporting there?" He asks, curious. His eyes seem to dance at the prospect.  

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:30 pm
butterfingercrunch

JoeKoudo

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

OOC: Annihilate has allowed me to post on this account or the other if it been a bit to keep it from being too long waiting.

User Image

Mimoshi clung to Ritsuka and nuzzled him. Happy when he felt Ritsuka hold onto his doll new form. He nuzzled him. Happy and glad he was staying....hopefully.

(exit to water garden shrine)

User Image

Oshia hissed like a desert snake to show its displeasure. We take protection of the Master's blades seriously. It matters not who it is. Any and all. Oh yes. All. Except the masters little Mimoshi. None. No none who pose threat to the Master's blades shall be given doubt of mind. Serious it is...threat of the Master's blades. Was the spirits answer. Talk? Why talk? You do not like us. You insult Ohsia. Say Oshia is not real. Oshia is Real! Real. Very real as much as you are you stupid fleshie! Disrespect the spirits you did! You did! Oshia said in venom to him. Narrowing his eyes yet waited. Calming down a bit that things went to normal...ish.

User Image
Xavier ━━ Taka'shi

Xavier

With: Ritsuka, Mimoshi, Sho
Doing: going home to his place
Feeling: a migraine
Thinking: this poor child...

Xavier shifted Ritsuka to one arm and made sure Mimoshi was nestled. His hand stroked the doll's cheek with a fatherly fondness and a sorrow filled his eyes. "My little Mimoshi....I love you for now and always..." He whispered softly. Snapping out of it as Sho grabbed his sleeve. "Indeed. For one I can't leave you in here and for two I need to go home." He placed a hand on Ritsuka's forehead. "By the light kami and heaven's blessing...the gods themselves bless your sleep to be free of troubles and terrors." he muttered using kami and a heaven's kami kissed Ritsuka's forehead and the marking of the heaven's kami would appear on his forehead. With that he wrapped an arm around around Sho and with a soft pop and embrace in ninja darkness they vanished to his home.

(exit to water garden shrine ~ xavier's room)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:05 pm
TimeKeys

User Image

Hayk Avedis Nahapet

Hayk rubbed his eyes impatiently, "Its hard to believe how much I really admire you Oshia...", he sighed, walking over to the spirit, "I was protecting Dikran. I do not want him to know or discover I am a god.", his eyes were borderline red, flashing between Red and Green, and he took a deep breath and took a full bow, "I formally apologize for the insult I have inflicted upon you and your kin, please accept by doing physical harm to me.", he recited, as was an old law in his land, if you are wronged, punish the culprit through physical assault.

(OOC: That law is no longer in effect, but was only banned when Armenia reached 1980, the recession from the Soviet Union.)  

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:31 pm
JoeKoudo

Jez Robin

User Image

Oshia stared at him suspiciously. He did not believe Hayk admired any save himself and Master. Why would he believe such tomfoolery??? He stared at him. Never tell. Never tell. You over react like mother hen. Oshia held neither like nor dislike for the crazy armenian god who was the master brother. No we did not. No. Not we. So why would Oshia spill such things. Not our place and would anger the master who we respect. He watched him. He sighed. Flailing his arms. No. No Oshia wishes not the master's wrath. Oshia would suffer. Yes suffer if he took such revenge upon you. No...make the one who stated to all he sexy times the master's eldest son pay. That make Oshia happy. He upset the master so. Even if it lie or truth he slander master's son and it pissed master off. You make it better. We done yes? All good right? Oshia said. He looked at him and stared.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:00 pm
TimeKeys

User Image

Hayk Avedis Nahapet

Hayk's eye twitched, "You will punish me Oshia, or I will hurt you.", he commanded, his eyes flashing completely red, flames slipping from the ends of his eyes, "It is law. Therefore it is to be done as so.", he spoke with his thick Armenian accent he had dropped all so very long ago, grinding his fist in his other hand, "Don't. Anger. Me.", he said each word slowly as to get it through this stubborn spirits skull, "I have officially given you your last warning Oshia.", he growled.  

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:57 pm
JoeKoudo

Jez Robin

User Image

Oshia stared at him. Hissing like a rattlesnake. Your law is minute compared to masters law!!! However should master's weapons or dojo teaching domicile be under diress or danger then oshia has no choice but to harm the offender until the cease and desist and fix things they way they belong. MASTERS ORDERS ARE THE ALMIGHTY LAW YOU ARROGANT FOOL OF A GOD!! He raged at Hayk with bolts flyingg around. If you do not prove a threat to MASTERS things than we cannot harm no one. No one master said. The blades. The blades then we do. Oh yes. He said. Trying to tell him HOW he could comply without breaking masters law.[/color[

ooc: had to think how he'd respond lol

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces