8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:27 pm
User Image
Smith Doe
Escaped Psychopath
He was dreaming of piranhas and and lollipops. He really didn't want to wake up for a while but he had to go see his GingerSnap.
Smith woke with a start and in his usual manner screamed out "THERE ARE NO POPCORN PEOPLE!" That said he ignored everything around and burst through the door that was already broken. He then rushed back in and looked at the busted door. "Oh s**t. This won't do." He snapped his fingers and the door was back to perfection. Smith beamed with joy and then rammed through the door again. He was going to go find his beloved Ginger Snap and apologize profusely for falling asleep like that.
He left the classroom dojo.

TimeKeys

OniKikioAi

ArikLynn

Sorry for the absents my loves. EDITED. Just realized my quotes were not working...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:34 am
TimeKeys

User Image
After Transformation:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hayk Avedis Nahapet

Hayk snapped when Oshia called him arrogant, "YOU WANT A GOD? I'M IN MY CURSED HUMAN FORM!!! YOU WANT TO SEE A GOD IN HIS PRIME YOU GOT IT!!!", he shouted shaking the dojo, and flames climbing up his arms and legs, the skin on his head began to vanish and instead a demon's skull lined with flames began to form, and the flames began to hiss, and he looked up roaring out, "WE SHALL SEE WHOM HAS REAL ARROGANCE! THIS IS A REAL GODS FORM! I AM A TERROR AMONG MEN COMPARED TO YOU! FEAR ME!", he roared, punching his fist into Ochia's aura.  

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:19 am
JoeKoudo

Jez Robin

NPC DOJO CLASS "RESIDENT"

User Image
OSHIA ~ "ONI" SPIRIT PROTECTOR OF MASTER'S BLADES

Oshia sensed the man's detention student left. He sighed a bit. There was no talking to Lord Hayk when he was in THIS kind of mood. He was not going to listen nor could he comply without him following what was said. He turned intangible and invisible. Then vanished entirely for now. If it could have a headache...it would. Oh yes it would;

(exit_  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:46 am
TimeKeys

Hayk Avedis Nahapet

Hayk let out a low ground, ""FINE!! RUN!", he shouted, and turned to the smashed door of the dojo, "Now... What shall I do about this...", he whispered, quickly, almost instantly calming down, "I could repair it myself... Maybe...", he sighed, not taking a single step yet, the coldness of the flames spreading throughout the room, chilling it to below zero degrees, and he let out another sigh, he was now alone in this chilled room.  

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:21 pm
After Transformation:
User Image

Hayk Avedis Nahapet

Hayk transformed back to his human form, deciding there was no need for him to be in the dojo any longer, he had business to attend to, and being angry was not going to help with it.

{Exit to Government Class}  
Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces