Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Campus
Water Garden Shrine Dojo Closed Pending New Ownership Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:36 am

TimeKeys

butterfingercrunch

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Listening the whole time Ritsuka blinked softly as he ran his fingers gently over the cherry that was in his hand and yelped a bit when he pushed a little to hard and squished the cherry on the side. Moving he hand it back to Mimoshi and pulled his hands back gently as he bite his bottom lip gently as he made somewhat of a funny face as he held his hands to his lap but his thumbs touched Mimoshi's legs a bit. "I'm.....sorry I......think I..........broke the.........cherry......I'm sorry"he said weakly as he looked down a bit. Biting his lip more he began to fiddle with his fingers a bit as he shut his eyes gently. "Half-breeds don't........fit in with..........anyone or any..........group.......they are.......different and .............outcasts.........They are.........supposed to be..........left alone and.......... abused...........beaten like.................bad animals"he said gently. He was still getting used to talking again so his voice cracked so much as well it was soft and quiet almost meowing sounds of pain. Shivering he pulled his own clothing closer slightly cold as he looked down again holding his own hands.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:34 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
butterfingercrunch

NPC DOJO CLASS "RESIDENT"
User Image
SENSEI'S MURDERED SON SOULBOUND SHRINE DOLL ~ MIMOSHI

Mimoshi looked at him. Taking the cherry. "You broke the cherry?????" Exclaimation of confused shock. "What does that mean?" Milder tone of curiousity as takes it and eats it. Handing another. "Nope that cherry was just squishy. Ritsuka didn't break it. This one is firmer see." He handed him a firmer cherry. Looking at Sho. "Wow!!! You made peely go twisty!!!!" he cried out in awe. Nuzzling Ritsuka.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:26 pm
TimeKeys
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image
          Sho ━━ Ito
          T H E xxxxA C T O R
          age ━━ Seventeen
          grade ━━ Junior
          personality ━━ Proud, easily lovable, loyal

Sho looks over. "You didn't break it." He says. "Mimoshi is right- it was just a squishy one. Try the other." He smiles encouragingly. "Besides, it's just food. It doesn't feel the hurt now." He hugs the boy and kisses the top of his head, though he doesn't know fr sure how the boy will respond to such gestures. "And I am a half-breed, did you know? But I was not abused or beaten like a bad animal." He means that he's ha;f Japanese and half Swiss. But he is a half-breed, so he thought it would count enough to serve here. He smiles at Mimoshi then. "Would you like me to make you some rabbit-apples too?" He inquires.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:43 pm

TimeKeys

butterfingercrunch

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

User Image

Listening the whole time Ritsuka blinked softly as he looked up slightly letting his ears flicker gently as he bite his lip a bit. Hearing the word squishy he looked over at him softly as he bite his lip gently. "What.......squishy mean........?"he asked softly. Biting his lip he pulled the cherry up and took only a small bite out of it as he gently left half of it in his fingers gently as he blinked softly. Making a small funny face he chewed the half cherry in his mouth but listened as he blinked gently. Hearing them talking he stayed quiet the whole time as he moved his fingers around the half and found the seed as he set it in his free hand and took the other half and ate it. Shacking his head gently as he took a small breath as he blinked gently as he stayed quiet again as he finished and set the seed down on the counter only half and half on the counter and the air.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:18 am
tiny14xx
again I am really sorry for the delay.

User Image
Xavier ━━ Taka'shi
T H E xxxxSIREN DEMIGOD NINJA
age ━━ Twenty ~ By Appearance
subject ━━ Weapons Class (all forms of weapons/combat)

Who he is: The Sensei
With: Aurora, Orion, other residents both npc and otherwise
Doing: taking Orion to a guest room until we can create his.
Feeling: a bit better after meeting a willing and eager to learn student such as Orion.
Thinking: I still wish to be antisocial but moods are lifted since meeting this student.

Xavier led Orion and Aurora into the house. "There is many spirits and living dolls or entities within this home. Until we can head out this weekend to get the things for your room you will need to use the guest room. Since the weekend is only a couple days I hope this will be alright." He led Orion and Aurora to a guest room. Sensing his children in the kitchen with Sho. Opening a door and led Orion inside. "This will be where you stay until we get your room set up. Right now it has nothing in it except empty room. I allow all the permanent residents to create their own room as long as you don't go too far from the setup of the home. Do you need anything else?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:24 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
butterfingercrunch

NPC DOJO CLASS "RESIDENT"
User Image
SENSEI'S MURDERED SON SOULBOUND SHRINE DOLL ~ MIMOSHI

Mimoshi could eat and he had the ability to grow to four feet but it drained him a lot. He missed his brother Agraj. He smiled at Sho and shook his head. Then looked at Ritsuka. Listening to him and Sho speak about halfbreeds. He was a halfbreed too. His mother wasn't a god or demi god. He was a mixed halfbreed demigod.

He was a quarter-god siren/human mix. His father having ascended shortly after. "I'm a hybrid too. My mommy was human and my father who has ascended to godhood was a demi-god/siren. So Sho is right. You aren't a freak or evil because you are different. So I'm...er was...part human part siren part godling." He said with a smile.

He listend to Ritsuka. "Squishy means really soft." He said softly. Taking a bite of a cherry himself. He watched Ritsuka and smiled. Hugging him and nuzzled him. He took the seed and moved it back. "Would Ritsuka like to plant the seed with me later?" He asked hopefully.

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:46 am

TimeKeys

butterfingercrunch

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

User Image

Ritsuka blinked softly and gently as he listened biting his lip a bit before looking in the direction he heard Mimoshi talking from as he gently nuzzled him gently. "So everything that is really soft is squishy, so Mimoshi is squishy as well. And so is Sho"he asked gently. Softly he reached over and poked them both and blinked a bit. "Squishy"he said gently. Gently he bite the cherry again only taking another small bite as he looked down gently. "Ritsuka help Mimoshi plant a seed later, promise"he said gently as he ate his cherry gently and slowly.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:35 am
TimeKeys
Its alright.

User Image

xxx ⓡⓘⓞⓝ emotion_sweatdrop ⓞⓡⓔⓐⓛⓘⓢ
xxx Orion's Company: Aurora & Xaiver

"The thinner the ice, the more anxious is everyone to see whether it will bear."

Orion followed the man inside of the residence, his icy blue eyes scanning around the area as they passed. Of course, the air around him cooled and anything like small insects froze in his presence as they attempted to pass him. Before they would fall to the ground, Aurora would catch them in her mouth and swallow them frozen. She didn't normally eat insects, but when she was hungry, there was no stopping it.

When they finally stopped at a guest room and the man explained the situation to him, Orion gave him a small nod before walking into the room. the walls were bare of course, and with his presence, the window became covered in frost. Turning to the other, Orion gave a small nod in his direction. "Thank you."

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text."

x
x
x

User Image

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:46 am
tiny14xx

User Image
Xavier ━━ Taka'shi
T H E xxxxSIREN DEMIGOD NINJA
age ━━ Twenty ~ By Appearance
subject ━━ Weapons Class (all forms of weapons/combat)

Who he is: The Sensei
With: Aurora, Orion, other residents both npc and otherwise
Doing: taking Orion to a guest room until we can create his.
Feeling: a bit better after meeting a willing and eager to learn student such as Orion.
Thinking: I still wish to be antisocial but moods are lifted since meeting this student.

Xavier didn't mind that the land froze because as they passed the nature and earth kami restored it to normalacy. Same with once they were in the house the entities in the house unfroze things."You're welcome. If you need anything else I will be either in my meditation area or checking on my kids." He said. He then turn and left the room.

The room turned to a comfortable for the youth but not frozen level. The window cleared of frost by spirits within the house.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:00 pm
TimeKeys
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image
          Sho ━━ Ito
          T H E xxxxA C T O R
          age ━━ Seventeen
          grade ━━ Junior
          personality ━━ Proud, easily lovable, loyal

Sho smiles and watches the two interact for a while. It was good to see the two of them getting along. He didn't really have the heart to tell Ritsuka that his definition of the word 'squishy' isn't strictly correct, so instead, he instead nods and laughs. "Yes, I am 'squishy' then, aren't I?" He says.  

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Nagumo Shinobu Kanbe

Dedicated Genius

3,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]

Aither walked up. "Hey i'm new here, where exactly am I?" he said with a little attitude. " I'm sure one of you knows where to get a smoke, or maybe a place thats dark and holds a lot of dancing."  
Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff