Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:53 pm
the gothic beauty 2

User Image

He chuckled as he moved back from Tristan and over to the stereo system. "Well there is the Ramba, the Salsa, the Tango...those ones you have to be up close and personal with your partner. They are passion and fire, sensual but classy." He turned back around and took off his glasses, setting them on top of the system. "For these you have to have a good sense of movement. The way you were flowing with the waltz was beautiful and I think you can put that into the Tango" He held out his hand.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:11 pm
]
ArikLynn

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tristan blushed and smiled at him. "Yes I would like to learn those dances as well. Though don't you usually have to have a connection with your partner. I would like to have a connection with you unless you don't fall for students."

He waited once more for the teacher to take the lead wanting to have this class last longer then the others.  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:20 pm
the gothic beauty 2

User Image

Julian chuckled as he helped him tango. "It doesn't always mean a romantic connection....keep your arms fluid, don't stiffen up...it's simple to create these feelings on the dance floor. Half of the people I danced with professionally I loathed personally. It's all about how you present the dance."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:00 pm
ArikLynn

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Do you loathe me?" He asked curiously as they continued to dance. "I haven't been close to anyone recently, sure I talk a big game and act tough but it's only because I don't want to get hurt." He said softly his golden eyes looking into Julian's for a moment. "Sorry I shouldn't have said anything."

He looked down then and let out a sigh. "You don't have to teach me if you don't want. I won't hold it against you."  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:21 pm
the gothic beauty 2

User Image

Julian laughed as he swept Tristan around the dance floor. "Of course I don't loathe you mon cher, I was simply making a point. We do not know each other well enough to be this or that to each other. Though I suspect that getting to know you will not be a problem. Dance has a way of opening people up, pretenses slip away during a waltz or during the tango." He smiled kindly, "And I will gladly teach you, if you are willing to learn."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:56 pm
]
ArikLynn

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."I suppose you are right. I just figured my reputation preceded me. I do wish to continue learning to dance, though I do hope I am the only student. Can't have others thinking I've gotten soft you know. It wouldn't end well."

As they danced around the room Tristan relaxed more and more letting his playful side come out a bit. He was clearly enjoying this and was eager to learn everything that Julian could teach him perhaps he could teach his teacher as well.  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:01 pm
the gothic beauty 2

User Image

Julian laughed brightly as he spun Tristan away from him and brought him back in gracefully. "I highly doubt they will think you have gone soft, especially if you take to the areal acrobatics like I think you will." He hums along with the music as they move.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:08 pm
]
ArikLynn

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."That will only happen if you think I'm ready for it, and if you don't kick me out before then. I have a feeling I'll get tangled up in it first. Then things could end up rather difficult, possibly fun though."

He pictured other uses for the aerial dance equipment and his ears grew hot again. Sure his mind went there it was only natural for a teen to get ideas more so when you added a tomcat to the mix.  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:20 pm
the gothic beauty 2

User Image

Julian laughed again as he patted Tristan on the shoulder stepping back from him, "You would not believe how many times I got myself tangled in those things. I did a stint with Ciruqe du Solies, for a few years when I was younger, and I pushed myself hard to be one of the best" He laughed as he walked over and picked up his glasses cleaning them with the corner of his shirt. "My first time trying to use them I got my foot caught and was suspended upside down. I was so embarrassed but my instructor was kind enough to tell me that we all fall and as long as I got back up then I could do anything." He gave a slightly sad smile, "I took his words to heart and I trained many times until I could do it."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:51 pm
ArikLynn

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."You? That must have been a sight, your too graceful to be getting stuck in such a thing. I have a feeling having a tail will make things interesting to say the least." When they parted Tristan was a bit sad but it wasn't a big deal class was probably over anyways. He let out a sigh and moved over to the aerial section just to touch the material. "I'm surprised this is supple enough to allow such fluid movements but it can also hold someone up when needed. Fabric has gotten so advanced from what it had been."  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:56 pm
the gothic beauty 2

User Image

Julian walked over and smiled. "Oh it was a sight, i was teased relentlessly for days on end. And your tail wouldn't cause many problems, perhaps in the beginning but once you mastered your own body and how you move when up in the air you would do just fine. You would not be the first neko to be an arealist." His blue eyes glittered happily as he wrapped one of the scarves around his hand. "Would you like a demonstration?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:06 pm
]
ArikLynn

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Oh yes! I would love to see a demonstration... If you are up for it. You did do the ballet dance and taught me two dances as well. You must need a break or something." He didn't want the other to push himself just so he could see a performance. Of course his eyes sparkled with eagerness to see the other.

"I hope I can become as good a dancer as you. Who knows maybe I could get on and perform cats, if I study and practice enough."

((so do you have any plans for Julian partnerwise? I'm just curious.... That and I might just end up pairing my own characters together out of boredom. Tristan is the only one in use right now anyways.))  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:21 pm
the gothic beauty 2

User Image

"Pish Tosh. I'm not to old that I can't do a few simple areal moves." He said with a smile and a wave of his hand. He moved back to the stereo and flipped through his Ipod before settling on a song and setting his glasses down. "It might be a good idea if you stand back, I wouldn't want to accidentally hurt you." He wrapped one of the scarves around his hand and tugged for good measure, his foot tapping along with the song. Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds began to play and he easily lifted himself up, climbing the scarf with practiced ease and grace. He spun a few times before reaching out and grabbing another scarf holding himself between the two of them. Julian closed his eyes as he let the music flow through him and he held himself horizontal, wrapping the scarf around his waist and circling around before letting himself roll down the scarf, grabbing it and hanging. He did a few more tricks, the shirt he was wearing clung to his muscles, the muscles in his arms bulging with the effort of holding his weight suspended. The song ended and he slid to the floor gracefully and smiled, taking a bow.

((no no plans, if you want to start something with him I'm game))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:28 pm
the gothic beauty 2
]
ArikLynn

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tristan moved out of the way and watched in awe. It was stunning and the man wasn't bad either! (lol) when Julian finished Tristan was clapping and completely in love with the idea of doing something like that.

"That is amazing! Are you sure I could ever do something so beautiful as that?" Oh how he would love to do such a dance to be able to perform that way. He found his calling and this man had shown it to him.

((oh yes please! Though Tristan is a seke... >.<))

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:37 pm
the gothic beauty 2

User Image

Julian smiled as he walked over to the stereo and flipped it off. He grabbed a waterbottle and downed half of it before turning to Tristan. "I am glad you enjoyed it. I believe that if you put your mind to it you can do whatever your heart desires. You just have to believe in yourself here...and here" Julian pressed a finger to Tristan's forehead and then to his chest. "With time and practice as well as dedication you can learn to do it too." He smiled and placed his glasses back on his face.

((aint no thing, im easy to work around.))  
Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff