Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Campus
Somewhere Outside On Princeton Grounds Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dart Edigoa

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:09 am
User Image
Maruo ━━ Winternia
T H E xxxxTHE TIMETRAVELER
age ━━ Eighteen ~ appearance
grade ━━ ??? ~none yet but would be around twelveth
personality ━━ Dominate, rough around the edges, possessive, territorial, knightly, the most unelvenly elf prince you'll ever met, fiesty, badass, bad boy, dangerous, protective, rebel

Where: ???
With: No One but this soft thing under him
Doing: ???
Thinking: My head....why is there warm and soft?
OOC: given permission by bubblegum

Maruo had been fight a necromancer timemage in an epic battle then whoooooooosh. Mental frying blacking out while awake. A hand of darkness grabbed him and through him in this jagged edge tear. Another rift opened up and he fellt silently, due to it all happened so quickly, then out into this time and place he was thrown. Landing rather softly as the rift went away. Sword flew from his hand and clattered about a foot away. Whereas he landed on something soft. (Akemi) Laying there dazed before he began feeling up the soft landing. "odd...this is rather soft feeling." He said. His vision temporary blinded. "Oh...no wonder the world is dark. I seemed to have lost my sight temporarily." He muttered in elven.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:24 am
Dart Edigoa

User Image
Akemi ━━Hoshi
T H E xxxxKawaii

Akemi had been lost in thought and was simply trying to escape the scene in the locker room. Sighing heavily he lightly touched his lips again still a bit confused. Why had Firefly kissed him? It was clear he was much more interested in the gym teacher..so why kiss him? Lightly he frowned, he'd only been trying to make a friend and make the other smile..and now he was full of this not so happy feelings.

Before he could sort himself out the pink brunette meeped as he was knocked to the ground by something heavy and metal. "nnnn..ouchie.." he mumbled and blinked glancing up at the blonde who was now laying over him. He shivered as he suddenly felt hands feeling about. "Hey...your squishing me....mind getting off please." he said softly. He felt sore. His back hurt and he was sure he'd have a bump on his head now. "What are you doing anyway jumping out at people like that?" he asked. Still waiting for the other to let him up.  

Twilight_Moth

Dart Edigoa

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:53 am
User Image
Maruo ━━ Winternia
personality ━━ Dominate, rough around the edges, possessive, territorial, knightly, the most unelvenly elf prince you'll ever met, fiesty, badass, bad boy, dangerous, protective, rebel

Where: ???
With: This guy
Doing: apologizing for something he didn't plan
Thinking: crap...but damn he is hot
OOC: my charis voice is Legolas From LOTR

Maruo sat up. "Aye. My apologies milord. Not that it was planned. You are a milord?" He said. Tilting his head. He moved to sitting next to him. "I did not plan to land on you if that is what you are saying. I was thrown through a rift of some sort. Since it was not an intentional jumping of a sexy other...allow me to make it up to you milord. I am Maruo Winternia...of the Moon Elf Clan." He stood up and gave a Knightly and Noble bow.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:17 pm
Dart Edigoa

User Image
Akemi ━━Hoshi
T H E xxxxKawaii

He blinked when called milord? That was not something he heard everyday. “I..i’m male if that’s what you mean.” He said and flushed slightly. Really did this guy just ask if he was a milord? What else could he be a milady? Despite his face he was too flat to be female. Now he was calling him sexy? This guy had fallen on him felt him up and asked if he was male. His energy was so strange too..like he didn’t belong here. Akemi blinked at the bow and slowly stood as well, reaching out he poked the metal chest plate. “So you got pulled into a rift…how will you get back home?” he asked softly and shifted. Had to be rough being taken from home. He studied the strange Elf for as moment. After his introduction Akemi shifted “Nice to meet you Maruo I’m Akemi by the way” He said and beamed.  

Twilight_Moth

Dart Edigoa

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:57 am
User Image
Maruo ━━ Winternia
Sweetlil_BubblegumPop

Marou reached forwards and stroked his cheek. "Softest male I've ever seen." He muttered a bit. Smiling at him. "And you blush...a rare male indeed." He purred out. He leaned in and kissed his lips. Looking back at him. "I made this myself. I am the most unelf like elven male you will ever meet. I cut my hair when I cut myself free of elven royal line and my clan. A pleasure to meet such a fair beauty as yourself." He said. Pulling out his brainblaster bottle and took a swig. Elves did not drink! He looked at him. "Oh? So this isn't heaven? Damn. Here I thought I'd died in battle and landed in the arms of an angel." he said with genuine honesty as he moved forwards and pinned the male down. Legs on either side of him in the grass. Pressing them into his form. "Beautiful name for a deity like bueaty. A gift to this world you were Lord Akemi." He placed a passionate and loving kiss on his lips. He believed in love at first sight. This was his.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:00 pm
Dart Edigoa

User Image
Akemi ━━Hoshi
T H E xxxxKawaii

The brunette blinked as his cheek was touched by the rough yet gentle hand and then his second kiss??. His cheeks only flushing more as he blinked lilac colored eyes up at the strange blonde elf. Yes his energy was so wrong he didn’t belong in this world. Akemi blinked as he watched the other. An unelven like elf? HE wondered at the others term for himself. When called an angel he laughed softly. “How did you know that? Most can’t tell I’m half.” He said softly and smiled happily up at the blonde.

Akemi had finally relaxed from the first kiss this blonde had stolen when suddenly the other was against him. His cheeks flushed and his heart hammered away in his chest. He glanced to the side and saw the grass and could feel it’s softness under him. Why had the other pinned him to the grass? He shivered at the closeness and gasped softly into the next kiss. When it broke he squirmed slightly. “Haa..Marou..i..i feel strange..please let me up..” he said softly and glanced back up at the blonde timidly. He hadn’t felt like this before.  

Twilight_Moth

Dart Edigoa

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:42 am
User Image
Maruo ━━ Winternia
Sweetlil_BubblegumPop

Marou looked at him. Tilting his head. His short length for an elven male hair fell only to the end of his neck but the full locks danced around. He looked at him. "The feminity that angels hold is enough to throw ones mind back and forth between male and female. Some hold female form or male form most it is hard to tell besides you are unearthily beautiful and would be a pleasure to be what lay on the other side of life." He stated simply.

He looked at him. He looked down at him. Kissing him again.
"Oh? I can fix that....not right now. I can though. Little by little I shall woo you and win you as mine. I will make you mine the ways of old Akemi. It is only fair....you already getting me there as yours. I am claiming you." He kissed Akemi's neck and began to massage and caress the form. His nimble fingers moved over him gently. "I will let you up soon."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:05 pm
Dart Edigoa

User Image
Akemi ━━Hoshi
T H E xxxxKawaii

Akemi blinked and looked up at the elven male over him. Male and female were hard to tell apart in angels? He had never met one so he was a bit surprised. Maybe that’s why he was often confused with being female. When he was called beautiful his cheeks flushed more. “Don’t call me beautiful…im still male..” he protested softly but he doubted the other cared much.

The brunette had another kiss stolen and squirmed slightly. Marou was saying such strange things to him. He was claiming him as his? But when had he ever claimed Marou? He shivered at the others kisses and touches. “Ways of old? What does that mean?” he asked and then let out a soft cute noise. “haa…Mr. Octopus….I want to get up now..” he panted out softly and squirmed more. He was being touched and it only made him feel stranger he didn’t much like the odd feelings he got.  

Twilight_Moth

Dart Edigoa

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:00 pm
User Image
Maruo ━━ Winternia
Sweetlil_BubblegumPop

Marou massaged and teased Akemi's flesh. "Oh? Why not? Handsome doesn't cover it nor give you enough justice. Beautiful is a term used towards elven kind no matter their race. With someone of beauty that rivals even elven maidens I say beautiful fits you despite your gender." He said. Kissing him and stroked his sides. He lifted his head and looked at him. "Woo and romance. I will build you up bit by bit. Make it so there is no other touch you remember or crave. You shall be mine heart, mind, body and soul." he said with a sexy smile. Kissing him on the lips. Blinking a bit. "No. I am not letting you up until you are relieved of this tension. Then you can go find that friend you had to be running from for there is tears that stained your cheeks."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:45 pm
Dart Edigoa

User Image
Akemi ━━Hoshi
T H E xxxxKawaii

Akemi huffed slightly and squirmed still. “Mr. octopus I really don’t like this…it’s strange.” He mumbled as he squirmed. Finally with a soft huff he stilled. Leave it to some dominating blonde to do as he liked, he should have been use to that. The brunette had dealt with others before whom had used them as they liked and didn’t care about his feelings at all. Even Firefly had kissed him and didn’t care about his feelings on it. Now here he was trapped and being caressed and kissed by some strange blonde. When he spoke of his friend he looked away. “He’s not my friend..he doesn’t want to be.” He said softly and sighed. His eyes stared up at the blue sky as he looked passed the other.  

Twilight_Moth

Dart Edigoa

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:01 pm
User Image
Maruo ━━ Winternia
Sweetlil_BubblegumPop

Marou frowned a bit. He realized now...he was a guy from the midevil days so he was a bit slow...that Akemi wasn't playing coy. That he really didn't like it. He stopped caressing him. He sat up more and moved his weight off Akemi but kept him down by his shoulders gently. Looking at him. Frowning a bit more. He looked at him. "I see. Well if he is anything like me you should keep trying." He said bluntly.

"An old elven saying is that the wounded wing of a bird shall make them fly ever faster and strike ever harder to keep further wounds from happening." He said simply. "Simply put if you like him as a person and wish to be his friend you should not give up on someone injured. I had a friend a long time ago. He was a broken soul. Pushed me away a lot but I kept pushing back. Never let his words affect me. One day he broke down and told me those sorrows. He and I began to form a brotherly bond." he sat up and stood.

Helping Akemi to his feet. "If your being tells you that someone would be a lifelong friend...you should not give up because they are rough around the edges." He moved away and grabbed his swords. Sheathing them. He looked at him. "As for you...you have made it clear my interest and affections are not wanted nor returned. So for now we part ways. Do not mistake it beautiful Akemi...to mean I have given up hopes of wooing you. It just means I am no rapist." He turned and walked off.

"Until the morrow and we meet again." He said with a dashing smile.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:21 pm
User Image

Louiequerii
The Martian Prince

Red rimmed eyes looked out over the foyer as the youth walked out of the administrations office and out of the building all together. He wanted to feel the warmth of the sun from earthen surfaces, to smell the fresh air of the living blue planet. However, he had to carry an umbrella to keep the sun off his skin that was just a shade darker than his stark white hair. He also was toting a machine that filtered the air into something a little more like martian air. Wires forced the air into his nostrils as the machine was toted behind him. So, it was pretty much pointless at the present time, though his body was slowly adapting to the richly oxygenated air of earth.
With a deep breath and a look of determination, Louiequerii stepped into the grass. Each foot print left behind a square foot of dead grass. This was going to be a most interesting year.  

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:02 am
User ImageKokoro Ochiai
I N T R O V E R T

Kokoro sat by himself. He was bored, but he couldn't do much but sit quietly. His games were in a box and he was being a bit lazy. He wouldn't talk to anyone, though. That would suck. It really would... He hated himself sometimes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:05 am
TimeKeys

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dikran Makre

The Seemingly-Innocent

Dikran slowed down as they were a decent amount of space from his room, and he hit himself in the forehead, "Forgive me... I never asked for your name...", he said Shyly, still holding onto Jayo's hand, ever so softly, as he didn't want to harm Jayo unintentionally again, and he placed his hand on the hilt of his blade, as he never felt safe outdoors, and wanted to be prepared for anything.  

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

XxIce_ReaperxX

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:50 am

Yuki explored around the school grounds and so far he felt kind of disappointed that he didn't find any high slopes or a hill to ride on when winter will come, he sighed. "Is there any other place that has a least a hill or slope.". He missed the cold wind gently brushing off against his face, when he launched off the surface soaring through mid-air while doing impressive tricks and maneuvers the chill filling up his adrenaline then land back on the surface. He has gone kind of addicted to it. That's why his parent sent him to a school with hardly any slopes that he has seen so far. While he was walking around he glanced down and found an ant hill 'Okay Yuki pull yourself together just wait until break comes and you will take a first air ticket to Mount Everest, that's ridiculous...it's too high for my standards I prefer Mammoth Mountain I heard it's a great place to catch some air.'he smirked at the thought.

While he was still exploring he glanced back down at the ground and found a trail of dead pieces of grass, he had a chilling feeling. Not the one when you go outside without a warm woolly coat in a winter night, the one you fear that something or someone thing is not to be messed with or simpler to say it bad news.
Well since his going to be here until he graduates he will encounter a some unique people on the way. Anyway Yuki started to follow the trail since he got nothing better to do.

"Give a man a snowboard; you have distracted him for a day,
Teach a man to snowboard; you will never get him to work again."

OOC:

Jez Robin

Campus

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items