Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Campus
Somewhere Outside On Princeton Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:29 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

When the other hugged him he smiled gently as he hugged him back as he took a deep breath as he held on gently before he shifted a bit but he smiled and nodded gently."I will always be honest with you cause its how I am , so no need to thank me"he said gently.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:59 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale smiled at the feeling of the other hugging him back. "I don't want this hug to end" he said expressing his desire to stay like this a while longer. He was enjoying the closeness between their bodies and breathing in Jiho's scent.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:04 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

Jiho listened to the other as he took small breaths listening to him as he shifted a bit but he smiled and rubbed his back thinking a bit before he relaxed against him a bit."well then you can end the hug when ever you like Dale. I will not push you to end it so soon, you can end it when you like"he said gently.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:39 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale smiles at the back rub and does the same to him. "Thanks for your patience, Jiho" he whispered near the other's ear. "I think I am starting to feel like doing more than just hugging right about now" he informs him.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:10 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

Smiling softly and gently Jiho held him as he took small breaths as he kept rubbing the other's back while he thought for a bit but he nodded to the response and trembled slightly when he felt the hot breath against his ear gently. Hearing the rest he blushed beet red and looked down slightly and gently "And what is it that you want to do?"he asked out of curiosity. .

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:21 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale held onto the other a little tighter after hearing the question. "To smother you with affection" he replied. He turned slightly to kiss Jiho on the earlobe then the jawline afterwards.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:45 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

Holding on Jiho listened the whole time as he took small breaths as he thought for a bit but he titled his head slightly when he heard what he said and blushed even more. "But how would you do that?"he asked gently as he blushed and giggled when his ear was kissed and then his jawline.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:13 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Like that" said Dale softly. He wasn't expected a giggle from what he did to the other teacher. "Curious as to what other sounds I could cause to happen" he pondered out loud. He let go of Jiho, "This place is just too public for me to go any further. Ready to head on back to your place?" he asked him.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:28 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

JIho blinked a bit as he tilted his head a bit but he could see the other was surprised that he giggled and that he couldn't understand why he did it and it made him worry he made the wrong sound. Feeling the other let him go he looked down he began to bite the inside of his mouth he walked with him as he got lost in his thought that he did something wrong."Sure we can head back"he said weakly as he blinked and kept thinking to himself on what he did wrong and what other sound would have been better.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:06 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale smiles happily, "Great" he said and held Jiho's hand once more. He didn't hold tightly as he started walking in case the other didn't want to holds hands again. "Aside from listening for the other sounds, I would like to hear you giggle again. Didn't think I would find your ticklish so soon" he said softly as he walked back to Jiho's place. [exit]

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:21 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

Jiho walked with him before glancing at the other biting his own lip as he took a small breath as he nodded a bit and kept walking with him but he was still thinking and wondering if he did the wrong noise. Blinking gently walked with him calmly "I am always ticklish just seems to be more that way with the weather but as well cause I washed up before I went to sleep and it didn't have time to cool off"he said weakly and gently.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:10 pm
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris' legs almost felt like jelly when the other whispered his confession to him. Licked his legs a little as they headed out to the campus grounds. "So overwhelmingly happy that he feels the same. I want to spend as much time as possible with him" he thought smiling sleepily. Stops walking when they reached shaded area away from the buildings and sat down on the ground with his knack sack nearby.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:11 am
Genkawolf
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris' legs almost felt like jelly when the other whispered his confession to him. Licked his legs a little as they headed out to the campus grounds. "So overwhelmingly happy that he feels the same. I want to spend as much time as possible with him" he thought smiling sleepily. Stops walking when they reached shaded area away from the buildings and sat down on the ground with his knack sack nearby.

Jeffery took a seat next to his blonde lover gently taking the others hand in his own, leaning over a giving moris a peck on the cheek and giving him a small smile “ so what classes do you have today  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:12 am
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris smiles back at his boyfriend then lays on the ground with his jacket as a pillow. "The ones we have together which are language class late in the morning, social studies and gym in the afternoon, and if the teacher combat class shows up today then I will attend that one too" he replied then yawns a little. Closes his eyelids momentarily then second time stay closed as he starts to drift off to sleep.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:21 am
Genkawolf
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris smiles back at his boyfriend then lays on the ground with his jacket as a pillow. "The ones we have together which are language class late in the morning, social studies and gym in the afternoon, and if the teacher combat class shows up today then I will attend that one too" he replied then yawns a little. Closes his eyelids momentarily then second time stay closed as he starts to drift off to sleep.

Jeffert lays bacl with the blonde wraping his arm around the other male to pull moriss body flush to his own a soft smile growns on his face as he watched his blonde lover drift to sleep. Leaning down he pressed his lips against his lovers head “ sleep well my love “ he spoke softly closeing his eyes  
Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff